• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (Year 2) (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ferra and Torr

Interactions: Flintstone Flintstone (Katerina) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho) JuniperBoi JuniperBoi _Line 213 _Line 213 (Max)
Mentions:

Ferra nodded slowly as Katerina said that the fox didn't belong to her and Inazuma didn't seem to know anything about it either. She wasn't sure who's it was but it was certainly incredibly cute! She frowned a bit as animal control was mentioned, not really seeing any sort of need to call it. Perhaps a bit of mischief from the looks of it though nothing to warrant harming the lil fella. "Nice to meet ya, Katerina!" Ferra replied eagerly as her greeting was returned. She couldn't help but giggle at her question towards Torr while the poor giant man grumbled slightly underneath his breath, a bit annoyed though mostly not really quite sure how to respond. Katerina hadn't meant it in an insulting way, he was sure of that. However....it did get rather old having people ask him such questions. Even still he was just about used to it enough to not care much. Almost. He decided to make something of a joke out of it, "People who ask that question." He responded. Though he spoke quite lowly it wasn't much higher than the grumbling from before he did actually speak even if he regretted it immediately after. He was trying his best to open up a bit as Ferra wanted and insisted that he needed to do. It was just...hard. Ferra just grinned a little while another giggle escaped the petite blonde. Her happy moment meeting new people was quickly ruined by Max, however. "Yeah! Well! I'd rather be dressed like this than some kinda pompous jerk that thinks he's better than everyone else!" She shouted in retort, childishly poking her tongue out at the boy.

With a soft huff, her attention turned to Inazuma. "I agree, I don't think it's gonna hurt anything." She said. She herself was just about to pet the Nicho-Fox until he jumped on top of her head causing her to squeal out in surprise while Torr didn't seem to react much at all now that he knew it was there. The giant Weapon was a bit nervous about it being on his shoulders yet let it remain until it jumped down and transformed...into a person. "Wha-...Woah! That's cool! How did you do that!" Ferra shouted in awe. "What are you? You can't be human..." She spoke. She knew humans, and humans definitely didn't have fluffy ears and nine tails like that! Not any humans she'd met anyway!

Rue Sivogn

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_nisikm__sample-ace5a250ac5d1f3685cdf1c8f879c0a4.jpg

Rue had listened intently to Marcus’s response to her question, smiling ever so slightly as he began to rant. It was much the same as he'd been on the beach trip, telling stories around the crackling fire and chatting with her for hours through the nightly hours. So he hasn’t completely changed. She couldn’t help the teasing grin that accompanied the thought, hand finding itself soon captured by one of the twins before she could wittily call him out on it. “ Hm? “ The weapon questioned aloud, not really digesting what was actually happening right away. “ W-Wait! “ She blurted out, the scene about to play itself out dawning on her with an immediate impact that had caught her off guard. It wasn’t long before she felt another set of fingers clasp around that same hand, seized by the other twin, their exclamations of delight and straining filling the air around the group. “ I really don’t think he wants me touching him like that you two! “ At first she hadn’t been fighting the girls but she began pulling back out of uncertainty, having been taught at a young age to respect everyone’s boundaries; something that J showed absolutely zero signs of doing. Rue didn’t want to fight too hard in fear of hurting the twins who were latched onto her arm now, their determination actually quite impressive. Marcus intervened and Rue sighed inwardly, casting him a grateful smile as he reclaimed her hand from their grasp. “ They’re fine, I just wouldn’t want to put my hands on you unless you desired it. “ Her face went blank, eyes filling with dread as she realized just how preposterous that sounded. What if he did yearn for that…? She asked herself, unable to produce an answer to her thoughts.

The meister’s hand remained clasping hers and Rue blinked a couple times, lowering her gaze to peer at their close proximity. She hadn’t felt her soul reach out towards anyone’s since J’s. She wasn’t quite sure if it was because she was a weapon and Marcus was a meister, but there was an unnatural tug there as if they were testing the waters. The first few seconds were pleasant, the odd warmth of his soul and the fiery nature of it rather beautiful to her. It was fierce, wild, and indescribably torrid. Physically the colder nature of his skin was welcome as it reminded her of the icy essence of her abilities. As the seconds went by though, Rue began to grow uneasy, wondering why there was a familiarity there that was growing inside of her like a cup filling that was about to overflow. It was akin to knowing there was something dangerous lurking in the ocean as one treaded it. It could be felt but not seen. Before she could begin to guess, it invaded her mind and hit her with a force she wasn’t expecting. The flashes of images of the forest burning around her home, the licking and untamed savagery of the flames that reduced so much of the life around her to ash. She remembered the tears flowing down her cheeks as she had run straight into the burning woods, feeling the pain of the Earth and thoughts incomprehensible as they were drowned out by the screams of nature itself. The vertigo started to increase as she felt like she was falling, even though she was standing frigid and unmoving. It was as if his fingers gripping her hand was the only thing keeping her steady, stopping her from falling into the spinning feeling that was consuming her. Fire. Her frame shook a little as he let her go, that tether of their souls reaching out immediately being cut off. Rue took a step back to stabilize herself as his hand that was anchoring her had released her. She began to rub her hand where he’d touched it, acting as if he’d burned her pale skin, eyes suddenly filling with a forlorn sadness from the memory that had resurfaced. It was the day her abilities as an Earth shaman had been awakened. It was a bittersweet day and one that Rue hadn't been ready to recall.

Thankfully her expression and actions were covered up by the new arrivals greeting Marcus, their frames blocking her from view as one of them pulled him into a tight embrace. “ I should go find J, if you’ll excuse me. “ But that was a lie, one of the few times she’d even utter one. Rue began to exit stage left but not before she slammed right into Akron, his armored chest plate causing her to let out a small noise of discomfort and surprise. " So sorry, Akron. " It was sincere despite the capriciousness in her voice. She backed up a little and began departing once more across the courtyard, bumping into more of the students and apologizing hastily with each body she so ungracefully found herself colliding with. The woman didn’t slow down though as she ventured off until she found a vacant spot to the side, hands a bit shaky as she pressed them into the cold balcony in an attempt to steady them and by extension herself. Her lithe frame leaned over, breath being held as she peered over the edge, staring blankly into the empty abyss that was the drop below. That kind of fall wouldn’t kill a weapon like herself but the freedom of being weightless even just for that short amount of time did seem tempting. Finally she released all the air imprisoned within her lungs and brought a hand up to her face, eyes widening and confusion spreading as her fingertips were met with a dampness from fresh tears.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Mentioned; J Exanis Exanis Gwen Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Anyone is free to react and say she bumped into them.​

Last edited:
Rosalia "Lia" Rae Rain

OIP.s7_g8O51Rsy95jNpf9CwNQHaJ4

Interactions: Lacey & Llewellyn ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )
Mentions: Kimberly ( AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 ), Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Lia felt a sliver of happiness from seeing that her acquaintance had been able to find her weapon partner so soon. Truly, she was really happy for Lacey, however there was a petty flicker of jealousy that couldn't help but make itself known now that Lacey had someone that was better for her emotionally to be her friend. It was an ugly feeling that she hadn’t felt since realizing that the girls from a long time ago wanted to hang out with her because of her brothers. Lia swallowed back all of the negative feelings that were trying to manifest. “I’m happy for you. I need some air. I’ll be right back.” Lia said before walking away from Lacey, her partner that was currently a literal weapon, and the attractive male with an eyepatch who had walked over towards them.

Lia’s eyes scanned the courtyard, watching everyone else group up and interacting amongst themselves. There were too many people that would be put off by her attitude and her reputation if she approached them. Thankfully, she knew better than try and hope for anything like friendship from any of them. She let out a frustrated sigh as she wondered if she even deserved a weapon partner.

And then she saw it.

A blue haired beauty slammed into Akron, uttering a brief apology before rushing away. It might not have been seen by others, but she caught her glassy eyes. She noticed the light tremors that were normally invisible to the naked human eye. Lia watched her run off, and she wanted nothing more than to ignore her, to pretend that she didn’t see any of it.

Unfortunately her body wasn’t listening as she found herself following the blue haired beauty. Lia kept her footsteps quiet as she approached the other girl, leaning up against the railing next to the blue haired girl, reaching into her pocket and retrieving a handkerchief with a lilac pattern. “Here,” Lia offered to the girl, looking everywhere but at the girl. “You need this more than I do.”

1644019633282.png
Kimberly Artain
Interactions: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII
Mentions: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Kimberly felt very awkward in Lacey’s arms. She seemed to be swaying back and forth in happiness. What is up with her. She seems to be really ecstatic for some reason. Kimberly didn’t know what do from here since this girl was holding her tightly and did not want to let her go. She also noticed that the boy with eye patch showed up and addressed Lacey. Do they know each other? Kimberly decided that she had enough of her weapon form since she could not fight to get out the young girls grasp. Kimberly then reverted back to human form still being held by Lacey who did not seem to be letting go anytime soon. When she reverted she felt something soft against her face and it took Kimberly a moment before she realized where her head was. Now Kimberly was about to freak out, when she wanted to come here and try to get close to people this is not what she meant. Kimberly’s face went red with embarrassment as she just wanted to fade from existence. Kimberly tried to struggle out the girls firm hold that she had her in to no avail. Kimberly eventually gave up as her body went limp stopping her struggling.

Kimberly started pouting in Lacey’s arms. She hated being helpless in this situation. I wanted a partner and I got one, but she is off the rails, she is unhinged. Kimberly thought to herself as she devised a plan to try and get out of the grasp that held her in place. Roselia had apparently walked away so she would not be any help, then there was the boy with eye patch but he just seemed to be watching the scene so probably would not be any help in this matter. She could call for help but that would just arouse suspicion, so that was off the table. Maybe if she asked nicely. Yeah, that could work.

Ahem.” Kimberly coughed to get her captors attention. “ Exsquze me Wacey, would you put me down pwease?” (Excuse me Lacey, would you put me down please?) Kimberly asked politely sounding as she did not grow out of her toddler years and very annoyed. “ I would apeciate it if you would put me down.” (I would appreciate it if you would put me down.) Talking like this was something that Kimberly never grew out of but it didn’t come up very often since she only ever talked like this when was upset, mad, possibly annoyed. Unfortunately the grip that held her in place did not loosen.

best akrony.png

Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey mention: Knight boi Knight boi The Elder The Elder JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Akron’s head tilted slightly when Elvy finally spoke up a small shift of his lips forming behind his helmet obscured faced something that could vaugly be considered a smile. As elvy offered him her lunch claim the incident with John had made her lose her appetite and well that was fair enough. The boy gently taking the bento box that was presented to him nodding slightly. “Hmm yes I missed breakfast so thank you“ Akron replied with a slightly more expressive tone, comparatively to the muted voice he’d been using before but the change was rather subtle anyway. tucking the box under his arm for now he’d eat it later once their chat was over.

but of course the little girls showed up hugging elvy and taking to her Akron stayed quiet allowing Elvy to deal with that situation as he rather keep out of either of there ire, that was when Rue had slammed headfirst into him the huge male hadn’t even noticed the impact until she actually apologised about it Leaving Akron just very confused but he’d not have to linger on such thoughts for long attention shifting smoothly back to Elvy as his best friend addressed him once more. he’d nod a little as the silver haired girl made her request in regards to John. “If that is the case then yes I will keep an eye on him.. and yes… it’s familiar enough that even it recognises such teetering on the edge..” Akron replied with agreement and acknowledgment, about John of course “it” referred to the beast. But it had certainly taken notice of John condition it’s answer to it being obviously just violence. But ignoring that it was a clear indication that things would be… interesting. turning his head slightly to spot Izuma who was currently being speaking to Elvy’s favour ball of fluff, Nicholai. “Aah yes he’s been here a while though, now that we are back to normal i wonder how long he will last. Perhaps longer then the others“ Akron replied tone slightly lower then before conveying a small level of disappointment, but Elvy‘s reaction to nicholai brought a small smile to face letting out a sharp exhale the shaking and twitching and most of all intense staring that Nicho induced in the normally very calm and collected girl was very much out of character but in that odd sort of way then pair understood each other, endearingly adorable. “perhaps I shall though I’m sure I know the intentions, at some point he won’t be able to run away can’t escape forever“ Akron commented tone slightly so chipper well compatibility to his normal speech. He’d turn around to walk away but not before pivoting on the spot spinning himself around rather easily. “And do get some proper rest elvy, as resilient as you are, I’d hate to see you hurt yourself from a lack of concentration“ by the time he’d finished voicing his concerns she’d already fallen asleep draped over Takeshi. Contented with the results Akron walked away quietly, pushing his helmet faceplate up just enough to sneak the contents of the gifted bento box into his mouth.

The Galants

• tumblr_pv8s6q9S4e1qgcds1o1_400.jpg

DWMA Courtyard / Courtyard Balcony

The blonde male fondly looked upon his sibling as she happily swayed in place. He was honestly glad that Lacey was pleased with her match up, though her mood was admittedly a foreign one to Llewellyn. It probably would not have been if the young man had tried to actually take Lacey up on her offer to be friends when they were younger. No. He lightly shook his head to dissuade himself from delving into such depressing thoughts. I cannot fixate on even more negative notions. I still have to locate a Meister to wield me this year or, at the very least, exhaust all of my options present. The solitary blue eye settled upon the taller white haired woman but before Llewellyn to take a step forwards to introduce himself, she excused herself from the group and walked off. Normally, Llewellyn would have allowed the young woman her privacy, however today was orientation and she was a potential Meister. "Pardon me Lady Galant, I too must take my leave." It was unlikely that Lacey heard his words since she was fairly absorbed in doting over her new Weapon partner, still it never hurt to be courteous.

After stepping away from the two girls, Llewellyn hastened his pace in order to catch up to the white haired Lia. His footfalls were not exactly silent, yet the distance placed between the young man and Lia should have caused the young woman to take a few additional moments to take note of his presence. The blonde did not know just what Lia was following after but, he did realize that her chosen path was not one normally taken by other students, which is how he came to the conclusion that the white haired female was tailing something or someone. Hopefully nothing terrible has occurred. Worry once more wormed its way to the forefront of Llewellyn's mind, causing his lips to twist into a neutral frown. The feeling only intensified as Llewellyn's feet carried him higher up, towards one of the possible paths leading up towards a balcony. No one is attempting to jump are they? Llewellyn's steps smacked down a small bit quicker as he allowed his worries to further hasten his actions. Llewellyn silently prayed that he was not being led towards a balcony or worse, the roof of the building. Unfortunately, whatever higher powers there were decided that today was the day to give Llewellyn a heart attack. The blonde barreled past the open balcony door, not caring if such an action startled the young woman he followed.

When Llewellyn was fully on the balcony, with his heart pumping out blood at an approximate rate of three thousand revolutions per minute, his single blue orb quickly flicked to the two women standing on the raised platform. The white haired girl is here. Blue hurriedly switched over to the blue haired woman leaning against the railing. So is Princess Rue. Is there anyone else here? Another cursory glance proved that there was no other individual hiding on the open view platform, suspended a fair distance in the air. Oh. There was no danger. The blonde let out a deep sigh, which caused his entire posture to momentarily deflate as relief flooded his system. Thanks to that relief Llewellyn did not feel too embarrassed by what had to have been a surprising outburst for the two females. Llewellyn did, however, feel the need to apologize to the two young women who he most assuredly interrupted. "My apologies. My mind played into its own fantasies." The blonde placed a hand upon his chest and gently dipped his head and chest forward in a partial bow. "I shall take my leave and grant you both your privacy." Llewellyn did not realize that he had reverted back to his past training as he spoke, just as he was equally unaware of the tears that had wet Rue's face. Still, regardless of his ignorance, the young man did try to head back down the stairs that lead up to the balcony area.

Interactions: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage - Lia | Kyuubey Kyuubey - Rue

Mentions: AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 - Kimberly

Izuma Arkane
377EB3D8-DCE0-4854-AB2A-A997C29C095A.jpeg

Before Izuma could give Nicho a piece of his mind, he noticed Akron from a corner of his eye. All the frustration and anger inside him seemed to disappear as he saw the tall young man wearing armor pieces over a onesie. Now that he has a better look at Akron, he couldn’t help but to let out a few chuckles before approaching his partner. As he approached Akron, he tried his best not to laugh and draw attention to himself. As much as he wanted to laugh, he thought about the consequences that could follow. Like his face meeting the concrete floor of the courtyard. He shuddered at the thought. He took a deep breath in order to resist the urge to laugh and continued to approach Akron.

Once he got to Akron, he looked up at him. Even though they’ve met each other already, he still couldn’t help but be a little intimidated by Akron’s sheer size. The onesie sorta hurt the intimidation factor a little bit. “Don’t bring up the onesie. Don’t bring up the onesie. DO NOT BRING UP THE ONESIE.” He thought to himself. “Uh, hey Akron. How are you?” He started to sweat a little as he said that. It took all of his strength to not laugh or mention the onesie in any way. “This school has a lot of unique students. I think I probably made a few acquaintances actually.” He said with a small smile, looking back at the group he was in. “I think I’m going to like it here.” He looked back at Akron again. “So what about you? Did you meet any old friends or made any new ones?”

Interactions: Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Mentions: Nicho, Katerina ( Flintstone Flintstone ), Ferra and Torr ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )

Rue Sivogn

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yuuki_nato__sample-78a7bb2e51745e57cd38596c0bf480c0.jpgThere had been a few moments of silence, staring down below, embracing the silence that she’d been able to find amidst the bustling chatter behind her. The sun became a focal point for her attention, the colors swirling about in her eyes as they peered up at it in all of its cackling blazing glory. Soon that ombre of red was covered up by a purple hue that was so close to that of an amethyst that Rue turned her head to further investigate. Who is she? She’s gorgeous. Rue admitted to herself, fixated on the different shades of lavender that the girl had. It wasn’t just her hair, she avidly noted. Her eyes were swallowed by a darker yet exotic shade of purple that she’d never quite seen before. It took another few seconds for Rue to register that this girl was holding out a handkerchief that had lilacs on it; another thing that resembled the colors of her hair. Rue found herself instinctively reaching out to retrieve it, uttering a soft “ thank you “ as she shamelessly blotted out the tears that wet her cheeks.

The woman before her didn’t seem interested in looking at her and Rue found herself staring at the soft cloth amidst her grip, eyeing it suspiciously. Her fingertips rubbed at the material gently, surprised at the quality of it. It rivaled the work of the finer tailors within her kingdom. “ This seems familiar. Did you make it yourself? “ She inquired, finally sliding that gaze off of the fabric, which was intricately beautiful, as she watched Lia. “ Really rude of me to take your handkerchief and not even introduce myself.. “ She muttered, sighing in disapproval towards herself for being so impolite. A hand soon found itself hovering midair towards the woman, hoping to clasp hands with her, as an introduction followed. “ I’m Rue Sivogn. Do I get the honor of knowing the name of the alluring woman who came to my rescue? I really do fit the classic princess cliché of being a damsel in distress right now, don’t I? “ She smiled warmly, feeling less boorish by the second. Even though Lia had walked in on her being vulnerable, there was an air about her that put her at ease. That peacefulness was about to take a turn towards calamity as Llewellyn came barging onto the scene, the expression on his face causing her to scrutinize the man before her with a deepening curiosity.

Llewellyn? “ His name seemed to echo around them as she stared at him in confusion. That bewilderment turned to astonishment as he began to speak to the pair. An eyebrow slowly rose with his explanation, clearly accentuating how she felt about it. “ What kind of fantasies? What in the world did you think you barged into? A secret love affair between a new student and I? “ While it seemed like an incredulous accusation, she was trying to throw a hint of playfulness into her tone. Whether or not that was actually received that way would be a whole other matter. A small laugh pushed past her lips, his rather loud and sudden appearance being just the ice breaker she needed. She used the handkerchief to wipe at the remaining tears that had slid down along her pale skin, happy to be spared from the recurring depressive images that had been lingering within her mind for the past few minutes.

Rue didn’t hesitate to push away from the ledge and run towards Llewellyn when she realized he was leaving with his departing bow. Her hand reached out in his direction before he could retreat further down the stairs, those fingers curling about his arm as she intervened quite audaciously, at least boldly for someone like her. Today was full of out of character things popping up with the azure haired woman, this one scenario included. She tightened her grip out of habit, the physical longing accompanying her next words. “ Don’t go, please. “ Rue’s eyes never seemed to settle on one color, the myriad shades that twirled within them continuing to shift as she rose them to settle on his face. She scrambled mentally, trying to find an excuse for being so utterly brazen towards the other weapon within her grasp. “ She’s a meister, I’m sure you noticed. I like her already and I literally just met her. It won't hurt to join us and see if you’re compatible. “ Rue’s voice had dropped dangerously low, enough to classify as a whisper that she hoped to keep between them. Truthfully she was surprised J hadn't popped up but she scolded herself for even thinking about it, knowing full well that she could summon him with just a thought. It was like putting something into the universe; the universe being J in this comparison.

Interacted with; Lia BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Llewellyn RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned; J Exanis Exanis

Nik | Death City | DWMA

When Cain transformed it took only a moment for Nik to catch him. Gone was the warmth, there was astute strictness. He did not flinch, did not maneuver around wildly like most would, looking dumbstruck trying to catch their partner. He stayed firmly where he was, knowing from experience that Cain could zoom towards him with a thought. So when he caught the Weapon, he did so with a flourish.

A rather unnecessary one at that, at least to the others. To Nik though, it was a part of the dance.

Experience with Polearms of the past came flooding back and muscle memory did most of the work. A twirl around his left wrist that had caught Cain and then a trip around his fingers. All of this while he poured his Wavelength into the Weapon skillfully the second contact was made. Cain's weight, he tested, was light- but that wasn't enough. While Kimberly had weighed him down instantly, Cain did not have this effect. In fact it was like he was holding paper. Yet this wasn't enough to tell them if they were a match. Weight alone between a Meister-Weapon pairing wasn't the only deciding factor. It was how well he felt in general through the dance, how well he could maneuver him without feeling as if he were wielding the Weapon underwater, or having gravity doubled with a step, that told him whether they were a good match. Checking if they were up to that, testing to see how their wavelengths- their souls would react to each other, Nik did take a step. He took several as he twirled Cain around. The result were the sparks that had emitted from the Weapon's body earlier that only served to prove his correct hunch from before. That Cain possessed an elemental attribute.

For Nik however, he wasn't done flourishing, he had to be certain. A minor link wouldn't do, it was easy to ignore how some people could resonate but their resonance wasn't sufficient or even on par enough to be considered to the general standard. A weak resonance from the start was the sign that compatibility was there- but there were other things that prevented it from being stronger than it should be. It wasn't just learning and growing with each other, it was at the core, the traits that made up who they were as individuals. The things that separated them but also made them a capable match to work together without negatively impacting the other. His experience with one partner of the past before he'd gained his true official one back in Russia coming back to him.

He'd learned from that error- and wasn't about to make it again.

As Cain twirled in one hand, Zosar switched to the other hand and then in a maneuver, flipped Cain of his right trapezoid, over his back, caught him in his other hand and then did a twirling flip into the air with Cain, using the scythe part as a leverage to flip back into the air where the moment he touched grass he launched the Weapon into the air as he did yet another acrobatic flip onto his hands then backflips to where Cain was headed where he caught him again, all done in one smooth motion.

With one final twirl he stopped the little display, catching the scythe in a striking pose, feet apart. And then- nodded to himself as he readjusted. The stern look in his eyes, gone. Looking up at the golden blade's reflection with a look of scrutiny, that faded as he spoke.

"Well," he said with a grin of great approval, "I think we're perfect for each other." He said with certainty in his voice. Unshaken one at that.

It felt good to have someone willingly be his partner again. The lack of resistance between them and the fact he was starting out fresh was only a boon that he'd need to reap here. That much was clear. In time, it'd only grow stronger. And he couldn't wait for that to happen.

Eyes drifting to wear Nicholai was, Nik wondered if his friend had failed in their little wager, all while keeping his ears open for what Cain might say on the side.

Mentions: Anyone watching.

Interactions: Phayne Phayne

1642047917579.png

Nicholai Balakin
interaction: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Flintstone Flintstone mention: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
The reactions garnered from those around him made Nicho chuckle however glancing around for a moment it looked as if Mike had found someone suitable as their partner the scythe fellow though Nicholai didn't actually catch the fellows name at all least in the altercation involving the previous incident. However, the small girl ferra was their number judging by the name tag she was in total disbelief all of Nicholai tails wagging gently behind him as the fluffy ears atop his head drooped a bit giving an exaggerated bow to his "audience" so to speak. "Oh no miss ferret my friend can assure you am most certainly human, or perhaps very special monster cat Da?" He'd reply with a cheerful amused tone in his voice, finding the girls assumption to be rather funny. "But in all serious am eeeh cursed best way to explain make bit eeeh magical as one may say" Nicholai explain watching Izuma walk off towards Akron as the frowned up a little bit. "oh well perhaps iv lost zat bet then" Nicho mumbled a little looking over at Katerina hopefully tho as she'd still not answered him.

Katerina was in a state of shock considering the fox has just turned into a human(?) and had started talking to her. She all but missed the fact that Nicho was talking to her and completely missed Izuma leaving. When she finally recovered she gave the magic fox-boy an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. It's very nice to meet you."

"And yes it's true I am unpartnered at the moment. And you could indeed be a good fit. Give me a moment here," She said before taking a deep breath. In the blink of an eye where Katerina's human form had been standing was a massive sword about as long as she was tall momentarily floating in the air waiting for Nicho to reach out and grab it. Preferably before she hit the ground.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho)
Mentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi (Izuma)

1642047917579.png

Nicholai Balakin
interaction: Flintstone Flintstone
Nicholai waved a hand at katerina's response as it just wasn't really the biggest of deals clearly she was just in shock so that was perfectly fine. "Eh bo worry very surprising encounter yes?" Nicholai replied cheerfully towards the girl. Luckily she was indeed unpartnered at the moment maybe he could win that bet afterall? The girl suddenly transformed into a greatsword, perfect Nicholai had always been more of a heavy weapons user anyway. So it worked out decently, catching the handle of the girl in one hand Nicholai twirled with exaggerated flair using the weight of the blade to make the spin faster shifting her in the air to slow himself down. There was a level of connection was sorta there but it was... fuzzy or should one say fluffy. "So what you think miss good fit yes?" Nicho asked hopefully

• Takeshi, as per his norm, simply ignored the conversations and actions of everyone around him and his partner as long as he didn't sense any form of ill intent or potential enemy action towards them. He was content on letting Elvena interact and socialize for the both of them, though he knew that these days she was doing so much less, even though she did keep in contact with Akron and Marcus, as well as her brother whenever she got the chance to touch base with him. That was fine with the swordsman, by now everyone knew to not push their boundaries with either him or Elvena, and the few new students would learn soon enough, one way or another.

His attention was soon returned to his partner when she called out to him, and requested, though honestly it was more akin to a statement of fact, a nap. And thus, he stood motionless as Elvena climbed him like a jungle gym, only moving to secure her legs and ensure she didn't fall or slide off of him. Once the precious cargo was secured, Takeshi gave one last nod to the people around them, pausing only momentarily to materialize a small, ethereal dragon that he sent to amuse the twins, then ambled off towards a nice shaded area in their surroundings, sitting down, adjusting his swords out of the way, then shifting the resting Elvena into his his lap and against his chest, wrapping his arms around her and just staring at the rest of the courtyard, tempted to go to sleep himself, but instead content with staying up to ensure the safety and security of his treasure's rest, especially considering how little she'd been getting lately.
    Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Grace's Place
Interacting with: Yang ( The Elder The Elder ), Sozen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), Norja ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), J ( Exanis Exanis )

The meister's eyes continued to linger on Marcus for a while. It took her nearly half a minute to come up with an answer to her partner, and longer still to say much else past that.

"...Yeah," she offered absently, mulling things over quietly in her own mind. Yang's idea was...fine. It was probably the 'good' thing to do. Grace took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly through her nostrils as she flicked a straw of pasta from the box in her jacket pocket and slipped it into her mouth. She already knew what her own conclusion was going to be--her silence was little more than her considering how best to phrase it. "I...think I'll do that later," she eventually said, her kicking of the can down the road complete as she forced her eyes to turn elsewhere.

The mention of Sozen caused her to linger on him in particular. They had been on the same team that day. He was likely just as shaken by the other man's presence as she had been, as loathe as she was to admit that she was shaken at all. She wiggled the strand of pasta in her mouth like a cowboy chewing on a piece of straw. "...Let's check on Sozen first," she said, briefly glancing sidelong to her partner, "now that everything's settled down I should...probably do that anyway. You can talk with his partner or whatever." For once, she ended up leading the way, stepping back into the courtyard from the fringes as she endeavored to leave the earlier conversation behind. If they were going to be in the same class, then she wouldn't be able to avoid Marcus forever, yet she still felt that she could avoid him for just a bit longer all the same.

"...Sozen," she half-called as she drew nearer, casting a sidelong glance toward the two dire wolves nearby with a narrowed, wary eye. "...You alright?" she asked, gaze still elsewhere. Her eyes slowly slid toward the hyperactive student poking and prodding at the animals--at the very least, if they were going to attack anyone off the bat, hopefully it would be him rather than her. Quickly, she flicked her eyes back to the man, reaching up and brushing some of her hair out of the way only for it to fall right back into place--as it always did. "...After that creep showed up, I mean."

Her eyes flicked back to J as he practically shoved a piece of bacon in the man's face. She watched the other student with the same dead-eyed stare she always seemed to have, completely unenergized despite his antics. At the very least, she didn't seem much of anything--not annoyed, not offput, not even a little bothered. A stark contrast from her demeanor mere moments earlier before Lord Death had arrived to settle everyone's accounts.

Max Werks
DWMA Courtyard
Interacting with: Ferra ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 ), Llewellyn ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )

Max spun about with near blinding speed as soon as someone addressed him. How did he even know they were talking to him specifically? He hadn't even turned to look at them while they were talking.

"PreeeeeCISELY!" he exclaimed, pointing a finger directly at Ferra as soon as she had started speaking. There was one thing the other kid didn't seem to notice, and that was that the smaller girl was talking about him. No, if anything, he was agreeing--albeit with something that she never said. And yet, in an instant, he was right beside her, slinking his hand around her shoulder like lightning as he pulled her close, lowering his voice as if sharing some deep, dark secret.

"I'm tellin' ya kid, people are losing their minds these days. Let's take uhhhhh---" he kept the syllable rolling as he scanned the courtyard with the index finger of his free hand, sweeping it slowly across the field of students before latching onto one in particular--Llewellyn? "--THAT guy! Perfect example. What is that? Seriously." He practically lept away from her, spreading his arms out as if she had just revealed her very skin was toxic. "Now--I know what you're thinking. But Max! I thought you wanted to people to be formal! Polite-looking! Upstanding examples of the student body! And yes, you would be correct. But!" He jabbed his finger up into the sky. "There's many different kinds of formality! And that guy? Over there? He's screaming old money. Blue-blood, aristocrat! What is this, sixteen forty-seven?! Now that's an enemy of the working class if I've ever seen one."

He stuck his hands on his hips, glancing over his shoulders as he looked over the gold-haired meister once again. "...Yep. Rather die than get wielded by that guy, lemme tell ya."

4d336cdc30f97fac76e252ae937244d5.png

full

full

Interacts: Nikolas The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
"Hmmm...that is promising" mumbled Cain to himself as he studied Nik's shift in demeanour; the earlier warmth no longer present and instead replaced with a far more razor sharp awareness to the situation. Rigid in his stance and resolute in his choice of action; Cain had to hand it to the meister that he at the very least did have a pair on him. Though just how big of a pair did he have, Cain had to wonder as a cackle of electricity danced off of his blade; his speed quickening as he intentionally sped his descent towards the man below. A simple manoeuvre yet one that would have drastic repercussions for the catcher should they fail to realise the difference in speed and in turn misjudge their choice of actions.

Would this change cause Nik to falter? Was Nik simply not up to the standards Cain had decreed was required to wield him?. Cain had to test the potential meister, to determine whether or not it would be in their best interest to end this before it even started; to save them from forming another partnership destined for collapse. Cain at least on his part did not want to waste any effort in testing potential new meisters; knowing that his former partners since Arthur had ultimately failed to live up to his standards.

Would Nik end up being another unable to live up to the standards set by Arthur? Would this end up being another disappointing endeavour? They'd find out soon enough as Cain closed in on Nik; the latter still holding his ground. As the air begun to cackle with static.

The man however did not disappoint and Cain could not help by smirk as his weapon form was caught by Nik; a rather grandiose display of flair incorporated into the simple action as the meister lost himself to instinct. Almost immediately as they touched, Cain could not deny the surge of energy that flowed through his body; electricity sparkling off of his very soul as the flurry of movements caused the building energy to dance across his body. The movements appeared to be second nature to the meister-to-be, as if this was normal and something that he had done many times before.

With each and every move performed by Nik, an accompanying flash of electricity could be seen dancing across the golden blade of Cain; flashes of gold illuminating the area as the lightshow began to grow even brighter; Cain momentarily unable to contain the surge of power radiating within himself. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Cain was inwardly excited by this vivid display, the movements bringing back a sense of nostalgia to when he was previously wielded by Arthur; yet still hiding the potential to surpass even his prowess with a scythe.

Losing himself to the sensation, Cain could not help but release trails of golden light with each and every swing; excess electricity that he had stored being slowly discharged as a golden contrail's that sizzled in the air before dissipating.

This dance could have lasted an hour and Cain would have been none the wiser, it was only once Nik spoke that Cain would descend from cloud nine, returning to a more composed state or at the very least an attempt to appear somewhat composed.

"Only time will tell if we are perfect for one another" replied Cain, as he tried to hide his true emotions from Nik. "However" he paused, catching his breath. "I am willing to invest in that time to make this work. You have most definitely piqued my interest as a meister and I can only assume that this is a mere fraction of what you have at your disposal. The mere thought of what we could achieve is truly exciting" added Cain, as his scythe form began to glow once more; the large weapon disappearing as Cain 'popped' back into existence right in front of Nik,

"Cain 'Devourer' Evans" stated the blonde haired weapon, stretching a hand out. "Formerly from the Oceanic branch, I look forward to working with you"

full

Rosalia "Lia" Rae Rain

1644471469273.jpeg

Interactions: Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Llewellyn ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )
Mentions: Kimberly ( AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 ), Lacey ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )​

Lia flushed lightly as she tried to make it seem as though she weren’t as interested in the blue belle than she currently was. Under normal circumstances Lia wouldn’t have cared about anyone if they were to dart past her in tears, as they would normally run away from her in tears as she was usually the aggressor, however there was something about this woman that drew Lia in. For reasons unknown to her, Lia couldn’t seem to ignore her and it certainly didn’t help that she was breath-taking even in tears.

Lia’s ears burned as she listened to the beautiful sound that belonged to the beauty and couldn’t help but turn in her direction. Listening closely, Lia gently shook her head as she turned to lock eyes with the gorgeous being. “No. This was something I purchased from the late Morika Ayame. I bought a few, so it shouldn’t be a big deal if you use it.” Lia’s flush turned from a light blush to a bright pink that spread across her face to the tips of her ears. “Rosalia Rae Rain. But you may call me “Lia”. It’s nice to meet you princess. Morika spoke about you a lot on her channel. You are…much prettier in person.”

Lia’s attention was snapped over to the person approaching and noticed that it was the same attractive yet intimidating male from before when she was watching Lacey and that other girl became her partner. She tilted her head as confusion overrode her previous embarrassment as her eyes analyzed him. Why is he here? Was he following me? Or was he looking for Princess Rue? A small frown graced her face as she watched the two of them. Not long after, confusion was exchanged for embarrassment once again as her face became a scarlet red at the select words. Fantasies? Secret love affair? What in the hell was she experiencing right now? Was someone spreading another false rumor? Did she have to go and kick someone’s ass?

Thankfully, the embarrassment from the encounter was disregarded as she watched Princess Rue chase after the male. Llewellyn, voice in her head corrected. Confusion made a comeback as she tried to recall where that name was familiar. “Llewellyn?” she muttered quietly to herself as her brain went into overdrive in trying to place where she had heard it.

And then a light flickered in her head as her eyes darted back at him. “Llewellyn Artain-Galant? Morika’s sous chef?” Lia wondered curiously as she stepped closer to the pair, now understanding why he had approached Lacey. “You are related to Lacey. Did you need something? Is Lacey alright?”

1644728581148.png

Camilla thought she was just seeing things. She thought the madness was beginning to play tricks on her now. But no, if that was the case then Gwen would never have seen him too. Marcus Rung talking with Rue and two little girls Cami didn't recall seeing before. Gwen poked and prodded Marcus, clearly in as much disbelief as the Meister was. Marcus reassured Gwen that he wasn't some kind of ghost and Gwen went right in with the hug, convinced it was really him. Camilla meanwhile was still in a state of shock. She was told that he died 3 months ago. So how was he standing here now? She struggled to form words, unsure of what to even say. But it didn't matter for not long after Gwen was done Marcus gave Camilla a friendly hug too. In that moment... It was as if the largest wave of relief she's felt in 3 months just washed over her in an instant, the darkness within receding too. "I... I'm so glad your okay Marcus!" Once he let go, Camilla took an awkward step back, caught off guard by the sudden hug. Welcome as it was. Rue Left not long after, saying she was going to find J. Then Marcus explained they actually just missed Lord Death. She rubbed the back of her head, a little awkward again. "Uh yeah, that's my fault Gwen and I were late. I took too long getting ready and I kept her waiting. Heh heh..." She said. Taking inspiration from Gwen's earlier jab to make an excuse.

They were then introduced to Marcus' new partners. Nami and Maki Sato. Two adorable twins that seems to intimidate Marcus to an extent judging by his statement. The twins circled round, one of them complimenting their hair. In response Camilla twirled a strand of hair with her finger and smiled a little. "Oh thank you!" However the twins being the kids they are they were distracted and ran off towards Akron by the looks of things. Funny how some good news and a little compassion can help to make the last 3 miserable months not seem so bad anymore. "Your Partners are really sweet Marcus. I never thought the DWMA would allow girls so young to attend an EAT class..." Then her eyes widened with realisation. "Oh Marcus! Did Lord Death say anything important while we weren't there? I really hope I didn't miss anything... And... More importantly actually. What happened back in the bunker? I thought you were... were..." She struggled to finish the sentence. As if the word needed to do it was cursed.

The Elder The Elder Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (Interacted) Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (mentioned)​

1644892221673.png
Ingrid.Brandol.Galatea.full.2732708.jpg

Kimberly Artain / Lacey Galant

Kimberly’s plan backfired since all it did was result in her face ending up in Lacey’s breast and the top of her head nuzzled. All she could do is barely move her arms to try and get this crazy girl to release her. What is up with her? Why wont she let me go? Kimberly had no idea what to do since she was now completely stuck without any means to escape nor was there anyone in the area willing to give her a hand. No wonder Rosalia and the Blonde left. They must have known she was this crazy. The young white haired girl had no other option and hope that the girl would hear her pleas and let her go. “Hey, let me go please. I can’t breathe with you suffocating me.” Kimberly tried to get out but it was all muffled due to her face being squished into Lacey’s death trap she calls a chest.

I love her. I love her. I love her! She’s like a little sister that I didn’t know I had! The blonde hummed happily to herself, unaware of the plight that the small girl in her arms was suffering from. We’re going to have so much fun together! And I bet we’ll be great on missions too! Lacey stopped swaying in place as she tightened her grip slightly at her new line of thought. I can see it now! We will be top of the class in no time! Green eyes shone even brighter than they had before as a little fire lit itself in Lacey’s belly. She just knew they could do it! Well, probably. Maybe… “Ah!” Lacey swiftly removed the thing that was vibrating against her chest, which had torn her away from her doubts and forced the blonde to once more focus upon Kimberly. Then, once the white haired girl was removed from Lacey’s bosom, the Galant lady took note of Kimberly’s reddened face and dizzied eyes. “Oh! I’m sorry!” The blonde apologized with a little more volume than was necessary in her now partially panicked state. “I did not intend to suffocate you! Are you alright?” Green orbs peered down in concern at the smaller girl still trapped within her arms.

Kimberly had to take a moment to catch her breath and process what Lacey had said to her. “I’m better now. You know I am not some toy you can swing around and just play with, but I get it, you are probably really excited about finding your partner so quickly.” Kimberly responded with a harsh tone. “But that doesn’t give you the reason to suffocate me and try to kill your new partner before we even start classes.” Kimberly pouted and turned her head away from Lacey in a very upset manner. It took a moment before the little girl sighed a relief. “I too, am excited about finding my partner.” Kimberly took another moment to assess the situation and her surroundings and realized she actually felt comfortable in Lacey’s arms. “And you know what, now that I am not fighting anymore this is actually more comfortable than I thought it was. So you don’t have to let go if you want but you have to tell me before you go into a death grip. Okay?” Kimberly eyed her while she wrapped her arms around the back of her neck.

“Okay!” Lacey readily agreed, allowing a relieved smile to spread across her lips as she kept Kimberly clasped within her arms. She was beyond ecstatic that Kimberly was also glad to be her partner, even if the white haired girl did not quite word it in that particular manner. However, unlike earlier, Lacey was not going to try to crush the smaller girl again. There was no reason to now that the white haired female was not struggling to release herself from Lacey’s grip. I may be forgetting something. The blonde thought to herself as she felt the other girl’s smaller arms settle around her neck as if to prepare for a kiss. Thankfully, a glance down towards Kimberly proved that the white haired girl was not attempting to do anything so hasty. Still, Lacey did tilt her head to the side in order to dissuade against any potential liplock. Oh! Green eyes widened in realization. That’s right. We need to go find Professor Juri to finalize our partnership! Lacey’s eyes began to then frantically search about the courtyard in order to locate the Professor, preferably before any other Meister sought to snatch up the adorable Weapon Lacey held.

Now that Lacey understood, they could get on with the rest of the day. “Good, now that we have that settled. Is there anything else that needs to be done? I really do not know what to do or where to go from here.” Kimberly asked her partner while looking up at her. She was very curious on what the rest of the day had in store for the young duo. Now that she isn’t trying to suffocate me. I actually like this girl, she seems nice, she is pretty and she actually is one of the few people who liked me. This could be fun. Kimberly realized what she was about to do was probably going come back to haunt her but she decided to nestle in Lacey’s collarbone anyway as she waited for a response from the blonde girl.

The blonde parted her lips to respond to Kimberly’s question but she fell short of actually replying to the smaller girl. Oh that is just not fair. Lacey thought as she felt the white haired girl settle against her chest in the same way an infant, small child or tiny cute animal would. If Lacey was not concerned about potentially murdering her partner again, then she would have crushed Kimberly against her once more after witnessing another adorable act from the small girl. Currently, Lacey was doing her best to ignore the instinct to squeeze Kimberly and try to focus her mind back to the question her partner had asked. “W-well...” The blonde turned her gaze from the girl in her arms in order to try to relocate Professor Juri. “We need to speak to Professor Juri to make our partnership official.” Her arms tightened slightly around the white haired girl to maintain her firm grip around Kimberly. “So I’m not going to let you go until its official.”

Well let’s go then” Kimberly responded as the duo headed off in the Professor direction.

Llewellyn Artain-Galant

Dimitri.Alexandre.Blaiddyd.full.2688196.jpg

DWMA Courtyard, Balcony

A secret love affair? The blonde thought back to the scene he stumbled onto mere moments ago, completely missing the playful way in which Rue offered the suggestion. It had seemed as though Llewellyn interrupted something intimate with the way the two young women were positioned. I should hasten my steps then. I do not wish to continue this intrusion into their private moment. The young man thought that it was certainly odd for Rue to be so smitten with an individual she had only met today but he would not try to interpose himself between the princess and the white haired girl. Llewellyn had learned his lesson from when he attempted to interfere with Alice's and Kade's budding relationship. If he had allowed things to run their natural course, then it was highly possible that Alice would not have succumbed to her Madness. That was why he could not interject here. There was too much of a risk that by doing so, Rue would be presented with a similar dilemma in the future. Besides, who am I to question the preferences of others?

Llewellyn's retreat was cut short when he felt fingers wrap around his arm, holding him in place and causing the limb to tug at his rotator cuff. He had to take a step back upwards in order to relieve the discomfort the strain was causing him. Blue swiveled alongside his neck to look at the woman who had him in her grasp, a silent question in his gaze. A question that was swiftly dismissed as Llewellyn's eye softened in concern when he saw just how fragile the princess looked in that particular moment. The blonde had never seen Rue in any state of vulnerability before, so he felt more than a little uncertain. The standard social protocol for this situation was to offer support or a comforting embrace, yet Llewellyn felt as though he was restricted from doing either. It would be an insult to offer his assistance to the princess if she was not asking for it and because Llewellyn was not a female like Rue he could not offer his arms without coming off as creepy or a molester. In the end, Llewellyn stood there silently, uselessly as he allowed the blue haired woman to needlessly come up with a flimsy excuse for the contact. "I suppose it will not." The young man's voice unknowingly lowered to match Rue's near whisper as he gave his response.

The young man did not step past Rue to speak with the white haired girl, instead he let the princess ascend the steps first as he trailed behind either through being led or by following a pace or two after. Regardless, once Llewellyn was back at the top of the stairs he turned his gaze to the white haired girl and was quickly taken aback by her barrage of questions. She is certainly excitable. The blonde thought as he blinked in surprise. "Err... Yes, I am Llewellyn Artain-Galant." He began in an attempt to answer every one of Lia's questions in chronological order. "I did cook alongside Morika in the past." A brief pause and a deep breath were taken after this statement before Llewellyn soldiered on. "I do not necessarily need anything, however, I am required to check our potential compatibility as a Meister and Weapon pair. Lady Galant is perfectly fine. She is overjoyed with her new Weapon partner." The young man then offered up his free hand to the white haired girl in the same manner one might silently request a dance. "Now, would you be willing to test our wavelengths?" Llewellyn inquired, ready to transfer into his Shield form if Lia did take hold of his offered hand.

Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey - Rue | BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage - Lia

Ferra and Torr

Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213 (Max) Flintstone Flintstone (Katerina) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho)
Mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Nik) JuniperBoi JuniperBoi (Izuma) Phayne Phayne (Cain) RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Llewellyn) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Akron)

Ferra tilted her head when Izuma suddenly walked over to Akron, though just shrugged a bit and waved slightly. It didn't entirely bother her even if it did seem ever so slightly random. Yet at the same time she did notice Izuma seemed a little annoyed, so perhaps he was leaving to avoid saying something mean? That could possibly be the case, the meister couldn't be sure. She chose to just ignore it and not question it. Her attention shortly changed to the little display between Cain and Nik, watching with a slightly awe-filled gaze at the little show that he put on spinning the weapon about. It was pretty impressive and definitely a neat display to watch! Torr watched as well, curious as it had in some way reminded him of when Ferra tried to wield him as well. Albeit not quite as clumsily as Ferra's first attempt had been. Granted, perhaps the way Nik carried himself he had some sort of actually real experience. The two of them certainly lacked any sort of formal experience or training beyond their own little practice sessions.

Once the weapon dance was done her gaze went to Nicho as he spoke to her, blinking as she was called 'Miss Ferret'. She seemed entirely bewildered by that, and perhaps a bit insulted. Not sure if he purposefully called her that or if it was simply his accent. Both were probable options yet she wasn't sure what to decide on. "Hmm...I dunno if I entirely believe you on that buuut....okay." She replied giggling a little. She watched as Katerina and Nicho tried each other on for size, impressed that Katerina was also a large weapon. "Ooh, so cool! Torr here is a big hammer, kinda like you but...hammer." She spoke with a small, quick, nod and a big grin on her lips. "Isn't that right big guy?" She asked, Torr simply slowly nodding in response. "Also uhm....my name is Ferra, not ferret." She pointed out, deciding to bring it up. She felt it was better to say it now rather than worry about him potentially calling her ferret the rest of her time in the DWMA. That would just be upsetting and not to mention annoying.

The short blonde girl jumped slightly as Max suddenly spun around and responded to her in probably the most annoying and startling manner humanly possible. Not only that....did he just agree to the insult she'd given him? What? She exchanged a silent entirely befuddled glance with Torr for the brief instant before Max was upon her. She squeaked in surprise as she was tugged close suddenly up against him, very slightly squirming in his grip, though remaining in place for the time being. She really wasn't sure what to say right now. Nicho seemed entirely normal compared to the man beside her who pointed out someone entirely unrelated and began to insult their fashion sense. In Ferra's opinion, Llewellyn looked pretty damn cool! Though she had to admit a bit out of place it wasn't anymore so than the guy wearing armor over a onesie. "I uhm...don't uh...mean to be rude but...I was talking about you." Ferra spoke awkwardly, slowly stepping to the side a little after Max finished his flamboyant display of disgust. "I'm....not sure how you didn't understand that honestly..."

Nik | Death City | DWMA

He could sense from his partner's tone that he was trying not to show his true feelings on this whole little affair. But Soul Perception had a way and the feeling he was getting from Cain as he spoke told him that for certain, this was his partner, and his partner seemed pleased.

In all honesty, Nik was glad Cain was glad. If he hadn't been despite this short test, he would have been disappointed to say the least. There was no point in a powerful bond, if one party of the group to form it wasn't even invested or interested. To say the least, the moment he began to glow Nik released his partner and watched as he retained his human form. Once Cain introduced himself, so did Nik.

"Nikolai Artem Bang" he responded, taking the extended waiting hand with his own and clasping it in a firm shake as he grinned, displaying his own excitement fully through the sharp fangs in his smile. The awareness that the little display had attracted attention neither something he minded or really seemed to care about. "From the Eastern European Branch, and I look forward to working with you as well, partner." He grinned even wider. "So tell me, what have you thought about the others so far since that whole fiasco. I saw you had some sort of encounter with the Stein girl." Nik nudged. "What do you think of them so far? Our peers are as much strangers to me as almost everyone else in the whole school within this branch. I'd appreciate some insight."

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Phayne Phayne

best akrony.png

Akron
interaction: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Akron watched Izuma approach him as the tall male continued to pick at the contents of the bento box, little morsels disappearing behind the metal plate as he quietly watched, of course normally Akron would be standing still but this was an exception.

it was pretty obvious that Izuma was trying to hold in a laugh his body language was easy to read frankly. But Akron wasn’t overly sure what was so funny maybe their was something on his head? Or then he remembered the onesie and simply sighed internally. “If you feel the need to laugh go ahead my current situation is in a case amusing” Akron stated with a neutral tone previously more jovial (in the case that we are talking about Akron) had dropped. “As for myself I’m doing as well as I can be.. with.. all these.. girls around“ Akron tone dropped down a bit at the end seemingly looking around for a moment attention then snapping back to Izuma’s questions and the shorter male. “Yes we have some odd ones… I see you’ve met our resident fox… though it seems he’s found an old friend too.. others however are… less interesting for now” Akron stated almost matter of factly looking back at nicho he’d seemed to have found a new partner… bit of a shame, Akron liked Gabriel, they worked well in Nicholai. Or prehaps it was some level of jealousy…. Many of the others had been with their partner for some time and formed proper connections… while he’d been more so something to be shuffled around and handed to the next poor soul that was partnerless for it to simple end badly. As Akron thought this his attention spun back to elvy who was now sleeping Peacefully, Takeshi defensiveness made a lot more sense now.. “yes… My best and perhaps only friend elvy… id advise against disturbing them at the moment.. but I did get something to eat.. so bonus“ Akron finally answered Izuma’s last question after a long pause, his tone more cheerful comparatively. “What about yourself made any friends?” akron then added trying to be somewhat conversational..

Izuma Arkane
C6280294-437A-44A5-9FDC-F085DB54B296.jpeg

A wave of relief washed over Izuma as Akron reassured him that it would be fine if Izuma laughed at his interesting choice in attire. He released all of his pent up laughter from before, making sure it wasn't loud enough to cause a scene but you could hear Izuma's laughter if you were close enough. After a few minutes of laughter he finally caught his breath. “I think I got it all out of my system…” He looked up at Akron with a slight grin on his face. He was a bit confused about Akron’s remark about the all the girls in the courtyard, but shrugged. All that matters is that his new partner is okay. “I guess you get used to the oddballs around here once you start to settle. It’s my first time outside of my family’s estate. So I never really got to learn about the outside world. Books only taught me so much.” He sighs. He looked towards the direction that Akron was looking. He saw a silver haired girl clinging on to what seemed to be her boyfriend. He looked back at Akron. “She seems…interesting.” He looked towards the group he was in and than to Akron. “As for me, I’ve been hitting it off with a group, but I think it’s too early to consider them friends yet.” He chuckled.

Before he could continue his conversation with Akron, something caught his eye. It was that one redhead he saw when he first got here. This time the redhead was accompanied by a scythe. Which means he was acquainted with his partner. The lightning that the scythe was emitting, coupled with the movements of the meister provided quite the light show. He couldn’t help but be in awe at the display. Seeing this made him curious on how he would fare as a meister himself. He looked up at Akron and put out his hand. He was quite nervous as he never wielded a weapon before. At least not a sentient one. Nonetheless he gulped and took a deep breath. His hands slightly shaking. “Shall we see if we’re compatible, Partner?”

Interactions: Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Mentions: Elvy ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Takeshi ( Exanis Exanis ), Ferra and Torr ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 ), Katerina ( Flintstone Flintstone ), Nicho, Nik ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Cain ( Phayne Phayne )

cooltext391824726543401.png
Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213 (Grace), Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime (Sozen), Kyuubey Kyuubey (Norja), Exanis Exanis (Jay)
__xinyan_genshin_impact_drawn_by_wasabi_lucyfairytail3__sample-7f3e177cda3e1aee20d552e7afbddfee.jpgYang watched Grace as she patiently awaited for her response. She watched as she pulled a pasta straw from the box within her jacket and placed it in her mouth. The first time she noticed this habit about Grace she thought it was sort of weird. For one to carry around a box of pasta straws without the intention of cooking them raised a red flag. Because why would one just not cook off a box of noodles and make some delicious ramen with them? Why just carry them around to just nibble on? But as time went on she started to noticed that it was Grace's way to relax or process things. A habit she may try partaking in the longer she happens to be around her. As Grace gives Yang her answer, Yang simply response with a nod and a, "Okay." She obviously didn't want to push her to talk about whatever she may have to with Marcus., so she just watched her waiting for her next move. As Grace looked off at Sozen, Yang did as well guessing that's where they were headed next. Which would be perfect since Yang would be able to talk to Norja and get to know her more. And of course her giant pet wolves...that J(ay) so happens to be attached to. As Grace spoke, stating she wants to go talk to Sozen, Yang response with, "Sounds like a plan."

She followed her partner over towards the small group of five, counting the wolves, and stopped at a very peculiar sight. J(ay) wasn't only attached to one of the wolves, but attached to J(ay) happened to be Norja gnawing at his hair. Why is this girl trying to eat his hair? She thought to herself pausing in her step. It made no sense why another human being would try and eat another human beings hair, unless.... Unless she's a cannibal! Is she a cannibal?? Would I be making a mistake walking over there?? Oh god. Yang's mind went immediately to the worst case scenario. But the sight of it all did catch her off guard. She inched forward a little more noticing that J(ay) starting waving pieces of meat at both Norja and Sozen. "Huuuh what exactly is going on here right now?? Why is she nibbling on your hair? And why are you just waving around pieces of meat? I am very confused right now." She said looking around at everyone, before stopping to look at Grace. "Gracie are you confused too or is it just me??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back