• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I would recommend that you have the sword be attached with a chain or something to that nature because if your weapon is seperate, I know you cannot split your soul lmao

I don't mind changing it if it doesn't end up being what you think is acceptable, will have my CS up soon for review

I look forward to it! And if we cant come to a middle ground, we'll happily help you find another form! ^-^

I look forward to it! And if we cant come to a middle ground, we'll happily help you find another form! ^-^

Posted it, ended up going for a different approach because I liked the idea of a chained weapon\
Still needs some edits here and there as well but I think it's enough to get looked over right now

Posted it, ended up going for a different approach because I liked the idea of a chained weapon\
Still needs some edits here and there as well but I think it's enough to get looked over right now
I only see one error so far. By Quality weapons, do you mean like, man-made weapons like guns, hunting items, etc? I wanted to make sure I didnt misread lol

I only see one error so far. By Quality weapons, do you mean like, man-made weapons like guns, hunting items, etc? I wanted to make sure I didnt misread lol

People born as weapons, honestly it's been years since I've watched Soul Eater so this concept might not even exist lmao

People born as weapons, honestly it's been years since I've watched Soul Eater so this concept might not even exist lmao
It doesnt LMAO Weapons are made by blood basically and if you try to man-make a weapon, I think it turns bad o.o

It doesnt LMAO Weapons are made by blood basically and if you try to man-make a weapon, I think it turns bad o.o

Not man made in that sense but through very selective breeding, like passing on a bloodline trait by choosing the best possible partner

Sooo...Like a dating site for weapons? XD

Not quite XDD
If you've watched BNHA it's much like Endeavor choosing his wife based on her quirk and nothing else because it would produce the best possible children inheriting the strength of both quirks

Not quite XDD
If you've watched BNHA it's much like Endeavor choosing his wife based on her quirk and nothing else because it would produce the best possible children inheriting the strength of both quirks
OHHHHHHHH Okay I gotcha. That makes sense

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. I do have a question: How far did you have in mind that Chain-Ado goes?

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. I do have a question: How far did you have in mind that Chain-Ado goes?

Uhhhhhhhhh..... I have no idea not gonna lie XD
I intend for her to very much grow in strength over time/with experience so maybe like 3 feet out in all directions as a starter would be ok?

Uhhhhhhhhh..... I have no idea not gonna lie XD
I intend for her to very much grow in strength over time/with experience so maybe like 3 feet out in all directions as a starter would be ok?
LOL Sounds like something I do xD

I do like that you have her set up for growth and keep her limited with her abilities. 3 feet is a good start.

The only slight problem I have is Energy Blade, I feel like for this to happen, you'd have to put a lot of wavelength into it. On top of that, I never really seen energy-based weapons so I wouldnt know how it would work as a result in this universe. I love the idea, I'd say hell yeah, but I'd just like to know how it'd work if we kept it o:

LOL Sounds like something I do xD

I do like that you have her set up for growth and keep her limited with her abilities. 3 feet is a good start.

The only slight problem I have is Energy Blade, I feel like for this to happen, you'd have to put a lot of wavelength into it. On top of that, I never really seen energy-based weapons so I wouldnt know how it would work as a result in this universe. I love the idea, I'd say hell yeah, but I'd just like to know how it'd work if we kept it o:

Cool! I like the idea of the roleplay events impacting character growth so definitely have that set for Reina

As for Energy Blades I was trying to think of something that could synergize with Soul Leech by making her harder to dodge so she can actually land those crucial hits needed for her main ability to shine
I'm open to changing it if you possibly have ideas for how I could make the concept work :o

Cool! I like the idea of the roleplay events impacting character growth so definitely have that set for Reina

As for Energy Blades I was trying to think of something that could synergize with Soul Leech by making her harder to dodge so she can actually land those crucial hits needed for her main ability to shine
I'm open to changing it if you possibly have ideas for how I could make the concept work :o
What we could do is turn the Energy Blade into something that is for the sword form only and not the whip. Which means close ranged combat (By this time she even gets the sword part down, she'd be highly experienced with her meister no doubt) Ooor, we can make this a Soul Resonance ability?

Japanime Japanime I want to make sure that you're certain on Genius Meister, This means he is proficient at mastering his weapons. Otherwise your Form looks pretty good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back