• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is just a 1v1 between a meister and weapon or how are we doing this??
Well since it's an obstacle course I'd imagine a race atm and then it's strength, right? If we do end up having to fight with meisters then yes 1v1. Can we push people off ledges? Cause I know Marcus would love to see Jinx dead

Well since it's an obstacle course I'd imagine a race atm and then it's strength, right? If we do end up having to fight with meisters then yes 1v1. Can we push people off ledges? Cause I know Marcus would love to see Jinx dead
You can push and shit yeah, just dont kill eachother

What would the Discord transfer do?
Will we still be using RP Nation for the RP or will everything move onto Discord?
Just OOC for discord, because alerts break on discord sometimes and people have like 5+ pages to read. I feel like discord is easier to OOC

Im stuuuck in the pirate ship again....:angryfrown: And Kyuubey Kyuubey Ima hurt you for stealing my candy, you think i cant reach you up there?!?!?! You know how high Ikora can jump. Shes gonna jump up there too and place you in a choke hold XD

Just came to say that I'm still alive ight? I'm having some financial issues and won't be on for a a few days give or take - its not a science. If you guys get hold up because of me just skip it and we can work something out if I get another chance like this one, or just boot me no prob.

Just came to say that I'm still alive ight? I'm having some financial issues and won't be on for a a few days give or take - its not a science. If you guys get hold up because of me just skip it and we can work something out if I get another chance like this one, or just boot me no prob.
you're good :) Just let us know. You got a week so, thank you for letting us know. If we boot you, i'll dm you. I really hope you can get stuff figured out tho <3

Alright people I have officially returned. My garbage has been sorted, recycled, and reused so. Yeah lets go.

Hm, can someone explain to me how the partner system works? Does it have to be another player or can you make your own character for a weapon?

Hm, can someone explain to me how the partner system works? Does it have to be another player or can you make your own character for a weapon?
Your partner is another player, but if some reason you wanna request you be your own partner that's fine as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back