• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA Interest Check (Closed)

The Elder

Peace
Welcome!! I'm Elder and this is "Welcome to the DWMA (Year 2) interest thread. For those who like the Soul Eater world, this is your sign to join. The rp will be a direct continuation of Welcome to the DWMA RP. This will be Year 2 with new adventures, new missions, new enemies, as well as new and returning students. For anyone new interested, don't be discouraged by the fact it's a continuation. My co-gms Kyuubey Kyuubey , Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime , and myself will gladly bring you up to speed on anything important that happened within the last rp. We’re taking a small hiatus and planning on starting sometime between Christmas and New Year’s, if everything goes as planned.

This takes place 100 years after the defeat of Asura. Giving plenty of time for at least two generations to go by of the most famous of bloodlines. Like the Evan's, Thomson's, Star's, as well as Death's. As of the current time, Kishins are getting restless, causing a little bit more of a stir than usual. Some think it's madness, some think its just more people turning evil. Either way, the increasing numbers means that more Weapons and Meisters are needed to protect the world. That's when you guys come in, to train at the DWMA to become the best warriors and turn your weapons into Death Weapons. Though be prepared, there are many things that lurk within the darkness, things that can come out without a moment's notice. That's why you need to be prepared for whatever comes your way and show your strength and show the Kishins who's in charge of this world and who will keep the peace.

Welcome to the DWMA(Year 2) Main Thread

Last edited:
Currently already in 2 rps, but I am always a sucker for Soul eater so its just whether I can commit to posting frequently

Currently already in 2 rps, but I am always a sucker for Soul eater so its just whether I can commit to posting frequently
oof we definitely gonna need that posting commitment. Though just know that the doors open whenever you ready dawg.
Oooooh, I’m definitely interested in this count me in!
Oh also would you mind exposing a bit of what happens in the main in pms? Just a quick recap.
Love to hear it!!!! And yes, I'll give you a small recap of everything that went down in the first rp. just gimme a little bit

Cheers. I do have a weapon character concept, so I'm not short on idea's, its just the timing and commitment that I'll need to try figure out.

Hnnngghhhhhhh the temptattttiooonnnn . I do have a character ready x.x. I'm thinking after x mas I'd have more time. Its just the X'mas period where I am concerned about posting due to being busy... but I think i canfirm it x.x

Hnnngghhhhhhh the temptattttiooonnnn . I do have a character ready x.x. I'm thinking after x mas I'd have more time. Its just the X'mas period where I am concerned about posting due to being busy... but I think i canfirm it x.x
Okay that’s good, especially since we’re not starting until after Christmas. If you do happen to get too busy just let us know. And maybe start off with just one character for right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back