• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! Death Weapon Meister Academy!

Because my friend invited a player into an RP, and that player was not particularly appropriate around a group of young teens.
Riiip. Well our discord is really clean. Only thing that's considered "bad" is the Cussing but that's it. I try to make sure it's clean

giphy.gif

Hmmm

Yeah, like what happened doesn’t personally matter to me, but mum is a bit overprotective.

Okay cool. I can sneak in here and there, but I won’t be able to get on Discord regularly. Hacking thro7gh mum's system takes a fair bit of time.

Okay cool. I can sneak in here and there, but I won’t be able to get on Discord regularly. Hacking thro7gh mum's system takes a fair bit of time.
Use the OOC we have now if you cant get on the main discord, we can keep you caught up

Yeah, I’ll see what I can do, but like if there’s anything super important, let me know.

Currently Looking for 1 weapon ;) Let me know who's interested~

Last edited:
Alrighty folks, looking for a Meister for the time being <3 it's possible a weapon slot may open as well. But it is 100% certain we need a Meister rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back