What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! Death Weapon Meister Academy!

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ, Romance, School

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Because my friend invited a player into an RP, and that player was not particularly appropriate around a group of young teens.
Riiip. Well our discord is really clean. Only thing that's considered "bad" is the Cussing but that's it. I try to make sure it's clean

Sunhorse99

Okay cool. I can sneak in here and there, but I won’t be able to get on Discord regularly. Hacking thro7gh mum's system takes a fair bit of time.

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Okay cool. I can sneak in here and there, but I won’t be able to get on Discord regularly. Hacking thro7gh mum's system takes a fair bit of time.
Use the OOC we have now if you cant get on the main discord, we can keep you caught up

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Alrighty folks, looking for a Meister for the time being <3 it's possible a weapon slot may open as well. But it is 100% certain we need a Meister rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)