• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Morika Ayame

Capture+_2021-08-25-13-59-55~2.png
Interaction: Jazmin & Marcus ( The Elder The Elder ), Jay ( Exanis Exanis ), Grace ( _Line 213 _Line 213 )

Mentions: Gabriel ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Everyone else at the damn fire

Morika peered up from her sewing project at one of the new students who had claimed to be her classmate, Marcus's, cousin. Hearing what she had to say had made some of the bitterness that she was harboring towards herself lessen. Perhaps she should take up a better means of training. Maybe she should quit sewing and doing all of the little things she liked in order to become a better Meister for her new partner. Before she could offer her thanks to both Marcus and Jazmin, one of the other students had appeared at the campfire and began to talk to everyone. He had introduced himself as John at some point and had seemed very energetic.

"Thank you Jazmin, Marcus, Grace, John. This has been very difficult but I hope to grow strong like the rest of my classmates." Morika looked back down at what she was sewing, her hands moving fast to finish the little project that she was working on. "I hope that I can make friends with the new students and that I can grow strong enough to protect my new partner." When she was finished speaking, she had made the last stitch and offered the soft chibi plush version of Jazmin to Jazmin. "Thank you for listening to my complaints. If you don't like it, you may hand it back."

Morika stared into Jazmin's eyes as she heard footsteps approaching the campfire and the voice of her new partner talking to everyone else at the fire.

Last edited:
1630554335312.png
Akron
interaction: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII
Akron more or less just stood there for a while eating as he continued to talk to the punch endured hallucinations of his own madness. “So… what do you think of the new guys? I know your opinion on everyone else…” he’d ask the black mass the only response form the beast was clacking of its eye filled maw it’s gaze shifting over at Gabriel As it would then clack again. “Hu? Ok interesting i suppose I should talk to Gabriel considering he’s with Morika now“ he’d mumble in reality just speaking to himself.
Akron decided to get up walking over to the fire and up to Gabriel having little social tact to begin with and also being somewhat drunk he just sorta ended up looming over Gabriel and staring down at him with a somewhat creepy grin. “Hey…. Soo Gabriel how are you feeling after getting swappe form your previous partner? Must be a little rough right?“ Akron said not actually giving Gabriel any time to respond Akron kinda got uncomfortably close to the shamrocks eyed weapon. “you guess where super cute together specially yoooooouuuu” Akron tone was a utter mess almost sounding flirty running a finger across the other males cheek, mostly remember something Elvy had done to him before… and frankly Akron wasn’t really thinking.

Rue Sivogn

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_reizouko__sample-3396a78da7c945e6e9092f0a0a75043b.jpgThat smile remained as he began to speak, eyes following the many expressions of different mannerisms he was cycling through. “ Take me from something? “ She mumbled, repeating what he’d said as she gazed over her shoulder back towards the chatty group. “ I’m sure they didn’t even notice my abrupt departure but if you’re so concerned, why don’t we go sit by the fire together? “ She straightened up and extended a hand, piano-like fingers curling about the boy’s wrist as she pulled him up off the chair and towards the group. A shiver broke through across her entire frame as she felt those piercing lavender eyes from afar on the group. Her entire body went frigid, a dose of regret from leaving her further away from everybody spot coursing through her veins. That space had been safe. This area was not so safe, not anymore. If the Halloween theme could have played aloud, it would’ve done so now as her partner soon made his descent. Like a vulture that had been circling dead bodies. A shark gliding through the waters silently with that killer look in its eyes. There he was, that upbeat persona laced with a sinister agenda that was hidden by a gleeful smile.

He almost reminded her of a serial killer, playing with its victims and leading them into a false sense of security. What a sad life, to lack the ability to truly connect with others and instead have to resort to such antics with people. It reminded her of herself, the coping mechanisms vastly different, just two stems leading off the same branch. She’d felt his soul, entwined with it, and she knew there was more to him than met the eye. Rue cleared her throat, releasing Nico’s arm and immediately plopping down by a few of the group, quietly wishing that she was a sand crab and could escape by burying herself from view. “ That’s not even your name, quit trying to confuse everyone. “ She spoke out in a placid yet amiable tone towards him, knowing the meaning behind his actual name was quite esoteric. They weren't there yet, to know any of one another's secrets. Maybe one day she’d be able to understand or at least be told the reason he switched it up so much. Rue looked up at Nico and patted beside her, legs once again kicking out before her as she got comfortable. She crossed her ankles, wiggling her toes and peering past the fire reflecting in everyone’s eyes that surrounded it.

Her soft gaze fell on the chibi doll that Morika was holding out towards Jazmin. “ Hey, that’s cute! Such quick but skillful handiwork. “ She admired from afar, crawling a bit closer along the beachy terrain to examine it but remaining near the Russian, eyes gleaming in awe. “ Your technique is flawless. Do you make these by request? I’d love one if you find the time. I’ll pay you, of course. Maybe one of J so I can squeeze him, out of the utmost endearment of course. “ Rue let her eyes flicker over towards Grace as she began to chime in on the conversation circling the fire about training and experience. She was right though, just like the elements, a fight was random and sporadic. There were always going to be scenarios that no amount of instruction could prepare someone for. Adapting and controlling ones emotions would always be something she focused on, relying on these tactics more than anything when face to face with the dangers of the world. “ Speaking of practice, I heard you earlier on your guitar. It was really nice, the music seemed to just flow through you. “ Rue shifted back next to Nico, resisting the urge to get comfy and lean against him simply out of habit. His heterochromatic eyes were inviting, reminding her of two elements fighting for dominance, refusing to become one. “ Would you mind playing again for us? “ She inquired with a lingering look in Grace’s direction, desiring to hear that soothing sound that she’d honed in on earlier in the day. Perhaps the change in music and tone would also act to stop adding to the ambient fuel J used to keep himself in maximum overdrive. One could only hope. There couldn't be a circus without the traditional soundtrack, after all. Much to her dismay she secretly was aware, despite how much she hated it, that even in dead silence, there would always be a tune playing in his head to feed him.

Following her request she heard Marcus ask Sozen, one of the newer students whom had arrived with a handful of them on the island that day, for a story and she grinned in response. This time she lost the fight against the urge to lean against the meister beside her, those slender legs of hers being brought up as she wrapped her arms around her knees and gently inclined back into him. “ An epic story and some amazing live music? Sounds like an irresistible combo to me. “ Maybe perhaps that would settle everyone's spirits since a few of them seemed lost in their thoughts, whatever they may be. One in particular, a red head who Rue noticed had been staring off into the distance. While it was a beautiful sunset that was soon hidden from the world, the sun saying its final goodnight for the evening, it was still quite clear that the girl was hardly present. Rue had half a mind to try to reach out to her but a certain bespectacled gentlemen seemed inclined to do that before she could. The glacier haired girl smiled to herself, happy that she had found herself among an admittedly eccentric but good assortment of people. Speaking of, a giant of a man came up shortly afterwards to shamelessly flirt and Rue blinked a few times, taken aback. It wasn't that he appeared more feminine, or that he was flirting with another male, it was the quite obvious slurring of his words that led her to believe he definitely had too much 'juice'. While liquid courage was always welcome with most, Rue couldn't help but wonder how the situation in front of her was going to play out. She'd had people try to court her before, which obviously went nowhere, but this was intriguing given the circumstances to watch from the outside looking in for once. She shot Marcus a quick accusatory look, as if asking 'did you do this?' treating him as if he was the primary suspect behind the spiking of the drinks. She didn't know the group well enough to be able to pinpoint the true culprit behind it. Thankfully she hadn't had any, lest she make more of a fool of herself than even J could manage.

Interacted with or mentioned; J Exanis Exanis Nico Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Grace _Line 213 _Line 213 Marcus The Elder The Elder Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Gabriel RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
cooltext388956358660071.png
Minnie?? Dolls?? Entertainment??
ce3e2a9a05bbe4d2f38c050f81ad3f52.jpgAfter giving her spill on the current topic, she simply went back to eating her food, that is until J decided to bless everyone with his presence. He was definitely a lively on, and someone she found entertaining to watch and listen to. She loved the nicknames he was so easily able to give to everyone around him. She definitely enjoyed the nickname Minnie, which was different from the usual Jaz nickname she's received. She found his spill both informative and interesting, and glad he had some form of advice to give to Morika. "Well, John Jacob Jingle Jheimer Jschmitt thank you for your encouraging words. Why don't you partake in the food and join us. You gotta be tired from ripping and running all day today. Take a break and relax, if your capable of doing that. I challenge you to sit still for about four minutes. Complete the challenge and I'll buy your next hair dye. I promise." She says turning her attention towards Gabriel who decide to come out of his hidey hole and join the class. "Of course Gabriel. We just finished giving Morika a couple of tips on defending herself and words of encouragement. Hopefully you guys will work well together." She says giving him a soft smile.

Speaking of Morika, turns out she was grateful enough from all the tips and encouraging words that she found the need to make a Jazmin a chibi doll of herself. In and instant she was fascinated by how quick ashe made such a detailed and cute doll of herself. She rushed over to grab it and instantly started squeezing the life out of in from pure affection. She loved the doll and how much it looked like her. "Thank you Morika. I'll cherish this gift forever. I'm gonna name her Lil Minnie." She says glancing over at J as she steals his nickname for her doll. "Also Rue is right. If you do take request, I'll need to pay you for an Ikora doll. And maybe..." She says turning towards Marcus. "Marcus you want a doll of your-" She paused when she say how out of it he was. It was like he was in his own zone. "Nevermind, just Ikora." She says grinning. Taking the doll, she walks back to her chair hearing Rue asking Grace about singing. "Ooo yes Grace pleasssseee. I would love to hear your singing voice again. I can easily get Marcus to turn the music off, for some live entertainment. What do you say??" She asked leaning forward with her doll in her lap.

She then turned towards Marcus who was speaking to Sozen about telling a story; however, she didn't like how he look. She figured it was time to cut him off, before he gets to a worse position. Right now he's simply feeling good and that how she'll like to keep him. She figured it'll be best not to have her cousin running around making a fool of himself. She stood up and waltz right on over towards him, taking his cup from his hand. "No more, just continue relaxing Marcus." She says before finishing his cup. "Now hand me your phone. It's time for a campfire story and live music. I hope." She says the last part under her breath as she grabs Marcus phone turning off the music. "Sozen if you may. Bless us with a story, no matter how sad, happy, or scary it is." She says tossing the phone back to Marcus and walking back to her seat. She then turned her head towards Akron, who was flirting horribly with Gabriel. She simply shook her head and walks to her seat. "He definitely needs to to be cut off too." She said to herself as she sat back down.
Interacted: Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime _Line 213 _Line 213 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Exanis Exanis
Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1631072762161.jpegSozen continued to listen disinterestedly as the rest of the students around the fire carried on giving Morika advice. Sozen personally found the whole affair to be rather trite, which is why he had elected to remain silent and leave the babbling to his classmates. He considered for a moment whether it might be best if he just left entirely. It’s not like he was contributing to the conversation at all. Just as these thoughts crossed his mind, Sozen heard Marcus call him out for his silence up until now as well as urge him to tell a story to the rest of the students gathered at the fire. His first instinct was to refuse, many things he was but a storyteller wasn’t one of them, but before he could say anything two more people had seconded Marcus’ request for Sozen to tell them all a story. Refusing now would have been a massive social faux pas and not even Sozen was that much of a dick, not most of the time at least.
I suppose I could manage just one story,” Sozen conceded, rubbing the side of his head. What story should he tell them? It wasn’t exactly like he and his former partner had lived a life of nonstop adventure or anything. It took a few more seconds of thinking before Sozen finally settled on a story to tell the other students. “I don’t have many exciting stories, but there was the time when my partner and I had to infiltrate and clear out an entire mafia headquarters,” He began, leaning back in his chair as he started his narration. “The building was locked down so thoroughly it may as well have been on the moon, so my partner and I had to parachute in under cover of darkness. We landed on the roof and quickly ditched the chutes, scanning for any guards. There was just one, so we managed to get the drop on him easily. After getting our bearings, we went through the remaining twenty floors one by one, clearing each one as we went. Finally, we got to the sub-basement where the resident mafia don was waiting for us, standing between us and a vault filled to burst with illicitly obtained innocent souls. That fight was a pretty tough one all things considered, but in the end, we came out the victors”. Sozen paused to take another several bites from his food.
Wow!” Rue exclaimed excitedly, having been captivated from beginning to end by Sozen’s tale. “All of that really happened?
Nope,” Sozen replied simply, before stuffing the last of his food into his mouth and standing “Now if you’ll excuse me, it looks like I need to cut my new partner off before he gets blackout drunk,
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Morika Ayame

Capture+_2021-08-25-13-59-55~2.png

Interactions: Jazmin ( The Elder The Elder ), Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )

Mentions: Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Souzen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), J ( Exanis Exanis ) and everyone else by the fire

Morika smiled, happy that the gift to Jazmin had been well received. "I'm glad that you like it. You don't have to pay me for it. She's supposed to be a gift." Morika swiftly began to work on another one, recalling Rue's request. "I can make you a chibi version of him if you would like, but I was going to offer him the first one made. If he doesn't want it, then you may have it." Morika worked fast and efficiently, listening to those around her and mentally berating herself.

Why hadn't she tried to reach out to her classmates before? They were interesting people who had interesting things to say. She could learn a couple of things from them if they were willing to teach her. As she was stitching, she almost came close to stabbing herself many times as she was getting all of the little touches in. Morika could faintly hear Souzen getting up to assist Akron, and Akron himself sounded a little off but she decided to leave them be. Whatever was happening was none of her business, as she was more focused on finishing the chibi Rue plush. When she almost stabbed herself for the 13th time she decided that she had worked enough on the plush for that night. "It's not finished yet, but I should have her complete by tomorrow. Perhaps we could talk more when we have more light?" Morika asked as she held up the beautifully detailed chibi Rue plush to the real Rue.

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Paradise Island
Interacting with: Jazmin ( The Elder The Elder ), Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Sozen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), everyone else at the fire.

Having slipped back into a state more resembling slumber than anything else, Grace slowly opened an eye, swiveling it toward Rue at the mention of a change in music; it was only once her gaze actually placed itself upon the unfamiliar girl that Grace realized she was being instructed specifically, prompting her to slowly relinquish the lean of her chair and pull her feet off of her chair. "Just practice," she said in response to the compliment, "not much else. Anyone can play that way if they put in enough time."

She finally moved to rise from her chair as Jazmin spoke, taking no more than a few steps toward the waiting guitar case; her instrument was never far away, after all. "Yeah yeah, I'm on it," she said dryly, recovering the instrument and bringing it back to her prior seat, "singing was more my mom's thing." Pulling the two chairs slightly closer together, she placed the case down on the second, flipping it open before carefully retrieving the instrument within, treating it more like it was some sort of ancient relic as opposed to a standard guitar. Silently, she alternated between plucking her strings and twisting the tuning knobs, tweaking the sound to her preferences with the same dull expression she always seemed to wear, passively listening to Sozen go about his tale. Though she showed no reaction to it initially, the slight twist at the end seemed to prompt a snort.

"...Don't let the truth get in the way, of, a good sto-ry," she mused, half-singing the lyrics with a muttered tone; a reference to some song or another, no doubt. Sighing slightly, she seemed to finally content herself with the way the guitar sounded, flicking her hair out from in front of her eyes with a quick whip of her head. She gave her guitar one last tuning strum, checking the cadences of the notes in tandem, before warming up her fingers with a set of scales, up and down, passing through keys both major and minor and octaves high and low, the same flat gaze observing her hands through what was, at least to her, a purely technical motion despite its inherent musicality.

Then, she stopped, clenching her hands briefly as she finished her limbering exercises before lightly slapping the soundboard. The meister took in a deep, calming breath, closing her eyes for a moment before positioning her hands, seemingly deciding on what she was going to play. After a moment's stillness, sound came once more from the guitar, a series of looping, shifting passages, off-kilter on their own yet balanced against each other, like two halves of an archway, or the quick step of a dancer just before the longer stride of their partner.

In time, her voice came; high, and small, like her frame, yet without the usual uncaring, tired croakiness that seemed to permeate it in everyday speech. Instead, it came attached to an airy breathiness, as if her throat were suddenly cleared, its rasp diminished to a slight, toneless vibration that accompanied each note and accentuated its realness. The polar opposite to the voice of an angel. It was grounded, of the earth; its warmth stood in stark contrast to the ethereality of heavenly comparison, and its slight buzz echoed the vibration of the individual strings of the guitar.

Voice and instrument wrapped around each other like vines climbing vines, the calm upward passages accented by quicker downward shifts as Grace's fingers continued to travel the guitar under the watchful gaze of darting eyes. And yet, despite what was clearly concentration on what was in front of her, her gaze seemed distant, inward, the very act of playing pulling her away from the beach and into her own mind.

cooltext-357235700392443.png
Next Day
Just as the students figured, their little campfire session was a success. From the looks of it all they all enjoyed themselves in one way or another. The students got along well with the new students welcoming them into the group with ease. So far there were no problems, just as Ikora liked it. Of course, she was angry that someone entered the teachers beach house and spiked the drink. Lucky for them Juri talked Ikora down from making the students run laps until the sun freezes over. With the Midday upon them, Ikora stood outside in the center of the rink ready to announce the first fight of the day. She found this one to be rather interesting and ironic given the backgrounds of this fights participants. "Llewellyn!! Sivogn!! To the ring!!" She announced , watching as the two of them enter the ring. "You to may begin when you're ready." She says stepping out of the ring. "Everyone else, feel free to watch, or go and enjoy each others company. Away from me that is."

Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII _Line 213 _Line 213 Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
Rue Vs. Lew

image3.jpg
Capture_2021-09-09-21-02-292.png

A short sigh escaped the long haired male’s lips as he began to make his way on over towards the pseudo ring that had been used the past two days to conduct their class’s spars. Honestly, Llewellyn did not know how he would fare against the newer student, especially if they were royalty. Princess Sivogn must have had tutors in combat. Unless the stories Mother read to me were purely Fantasy… Regardless, I will not treat her differently from my other opponents, while we spar. He could not afford to, not after promising Alice and his other teammates that he would attempt to emerge victorious from his spar. Still, it felt very awkward to set foot inside of the hastily drawn circle that served as their arena; knowing that he was to fight against someone with a higher position than himself. Llewellyn’s hand lightly trembled as a past memory of Lady Helena threatened to worm its way to the front of his mind. No, this is different. The young man told himself as he squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath to calm his senseless trickle of fear.
When his cobalt blue eyes opened again, they looked over towards his opponent.

Llewellyn patiently waited for the blue haired woman to enter the arena, then when she had, he unknowingly spoke in a tone he had neglected using for months. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness. I am Llewellyn Artain-Galant,” It was at this point that the long haired male placed his right palm against the left side of his chest as Llewellyn delivered a practiced bow. “I am to be your sparring partner this morning.” The strands of his blonde hair tickled against the sides of his jaw while Llewellyn held the bow for a moment longer. I hope that was delivered in a polite manner.

—— It was a little unsavory that upon being told the joining of the EAT class on their island ‘getaway’ they were only meant to acclimate themselves, but instead here she was on her way to a duel. The time of the spar had been delivered via a small folded up note that had found its way onto the table beside her bed. How any of the teachers knew whom was sleeping where definitely baffled her and in a way it was vaguely creepy. But alas, that was neither here nor there when it came to much importance. The paper itself was discarded carefully into a trash bin and the next morning came faster than expected. A gentle breeze made the trees sway, the sun’s rays barely hitting the palm leaves as it peeked over the horizon. This time of day always soothed her. It was a quiet time. A time of reflection. A time without her newly appointed partner who had already found a way to worm his way into the tiny box she mentally compartmentalized as ‘pure annoyances’. A time of peace. And oh how that peace had become harder to find as of late. Soon her steps brought her over the line that resembled the circle of an arena, the same one all the previous fights had been in. She knew it would see a few more before this trip came to an end, including the one about to take place.

It didn’t take long for the silence she’d been enveloped in to be broken by the boy standing across from her, his words and tone causing her to cast him a quick look. She studied him for a brief moment, soaking in the nature of his greeting and let a smile of relief wash over her expression. The past few weeks had been filled with many different approaches from people. First there had been inquiring students, the ones with the many questions of why she enrolled. They had been kind but seemed weary to even interact with her and so they avoided her a majority of the time. There had been the creeps who stared at her for far too long, and while that would normally make someone uncomfortable she simply gave them the cold shoulder. Making eye contact would only encourage it. Then came the ones who only deemed it fit to mock her, using her royal status as a means of insulting her; to which she paid them little mind. As if a royal upbringing made her any less capable than anyone else, to that she simply smiled, reminding herself that she would just have to prove herself like any other student. But here, in this ring, being spoken to by her fellow classmate, she only felt a genuine humbleness and not a single hint of farce. She was more than happy to return the niceties extended to her.

“ It’s quite the honor, Llewellyn Artain-Galant. “ She fell into a combat readied stance and extended a hand that seemed prepared to take his, the motion itself somehow coming off as graceful in nature. “ Shall we dance then? You lead and I’ll follow. “

Llewellyn was not quite sure how most princesses acted, since Princess Sivogn was the first one he had the privilege of meeting, but he certainly had not expected such a courteous response. The long haired male was momentarily stunned. The fantasies his Mother had read to him came to mind again, clashing with the harsh lessons Lady Helena had forced upon him. It truly was an interesting blending of emotions in him. Fear and terror mixing with awe and wonder, resulting in a light, nauseous sensation in the pit of his stomach. Is this how true highborn individuals conduct themselves? Cobalt eyes slowly settled upon the outstretched hand Princess Sivogn had offered to him. Silently telling him that he was not beneath her, beneath royalty.

Straightening his posture, Llewellyn hesitantly reached out, as if he were attempting to non-verbally request permission to touch the blue haired woman. Then, barely a moment later, the long haired male grasped Rue's hand firmly, yet gently. She has callouses. Llewellyn mentally noted, as he also felt the strength behind the newer female's grip. He felt his heartbeat quicken and an electrical feeling course throughout his body. Additionally, a smile spread across Llewellyn's lips. He had never once been eager to fight, even in a mock scenario, yet now the long haired male could not deny the excitement spreading through him like a wildfire. "As you wish, milady."

There was a pregnant pause in which Llewellyn allowed himself to admire what he believed was an individual brought straight out of a fairytale. Llewellyn did attempt to make his gaze seem appraising, which was useless to his untrained eye. Still, Princess Sivogn seemed content to grant him the additional second before he too fully settled into a more appropriate stance. Though, unlike the other combatants to step into the ring before him, Llewellyn's hands remained as open, flat palms instead of clenched fists. I suppose it is time to see if my partnership with Alice and Hitomi has taught me anything. With this final thought, Llewellyn started off the fight. His left palm darted forwards, towards Rue's head as a feint to try to mask the young man's second strike. The small step towards the blue haired woman was the only indication given before Llewellyn's right palm was sent hurtling at his true target, Rue's diaphragm.

Rue’s oddly colored eyes kept their gaze locked on the boy in front of him, a smile quick to touch her lips as she caught sight of his own, realizing even then that while his smile was faint it had still acted to draw out her own. In her peripherals she took note of his open palmed stance, mentally already trying to assess what kind of style he utilized in hand only combat. So when his first strike flashed towards her head she instinctively tilted and halfway ducked, those blue strands gently swaying with the swift movement. There was little time to react to his follow up as she went wide eyed, both of her own hands reaching downwards to connect with his wrist, those fingers tightly winding against his limb to try to soften the blow by pulling his hand back to kill some of the momentum. A small umph tumbled past her lips as the wind was slightly knocked out of her lungs by the surprise, a small stagger of her steps indicated that she indeed hadn’t been expecting to be hit so early on in the fight. “ Nicely done, Llewellyn! “ She exclaimed, eyes bright with an excited nature that only seemed to be growing. He’s been at the academy for some time, it shows. I can’t let my guard down anymore.

“ Ready to have some fun? “ Rue asked in a cheery voice, simultaneously securing her grip on his arm as she spoke. A new sensation started to spread, at first it felt like goosebumps to warn him of the oncoming cold. And then it trickled like ice water, leaving her fingertips and moving its way up his arm, an unseen ice infliction that was daring to succumb his skin to frostbite the longer she held on. But she didn’t intend to do that for long, unwilling to leave a permanent mark on the man so early into their introductions. If she were going to be remembered, it wouldn’t be in such an unkind manner. Her grasp loosened tremendously as one hand remained, the free one moving towards his chest with considerable speed only to stop inches away from it. “Now that I’ve seen your hand to hand combat, I’d love to see your footwork. “ She declared with a mischievous look, foot stomping down into the sand beneath them. At first it seemed like nothing was going to happen as a stillness hung heavy in the morning air but then the entire beachy area around them became an icy wonderland, the surface going from cumbersome to slippery all in a matter of seconds.

With a soft push away from the boy using that hand hovering by his torso, she found herself no longer within arms reach, her movements on the ice that of someone with the utmost confidence, as if this was the one place she could be herself and be absolutely free. Her hand once again extended out towards Llewellyn in an inviting manner, that same warm smile that was such a stark contrast to the cold around them, nestled on her face. “ If you can claim my hand again, I’ll deem you the winner. “ It was an odd way to assure someone’s victory but Rue wanted to show her skill, not beat somebody to a bloody pulp. This was an assessment, not a life or death situation, so she wanted to enjoy this moment she was having here with her classmate to the fullest. There was too much darkness in the world and she believed one would only truly lose themselves if they lost sight of the good and fun to be found around them. There was beauty even in a show of prowess. Those fingers twitched slightly and a flurry of icicles shot out in an erratic pattern from the ground towards her opponent. While they weren’t sharp, the impact would mimic that of being punched with a good amount of force.

The young man knew that he really should have kept up his assault the moment Princess Sivogn was forced to catch his strike, but her words of praise caused him to pause as a feeling of pride welled up inside of him. He had received similar praise and encouragement from his partners, which did drastically improve Llewellyn’s training in hand to hand combat, but after a while, he had believed that Hitomi and Alice were only being polite. To hear another individual, one he had only met this morning, mind you, compliment him… well, suffice to say, it was a significant confidence boost. “Thank you.” Llewellyn replied softly as a grin threatened to split across his face. The grin did not remain for long, for not too long after the blue haired woman had guarded against his attack, did Llewellyn feel an icy chill creeping up his right arm. Instincts screamed at him to retract the affected limb, but a pang of guilt caused by a memory of Halloween, had instead encouraged the young man to take a ‘wait and see’ approach to the creeping cold. The response Llewellyn had planned to give to Princess Sivogn dissipated on his tongue while his smile became a slight frown. His brows furrowed. Does the Princess have access to Magic?
Llewellyn’s latest thought distracted him long enough to be caught off guard by the blue haired woman’s next few actions.

Footwork? The long haired male’s confused expression perfectly matched the current state of his mind in response to Princess Sivogn’s comment. When the ‘arena’ transformed into an icy circle, Llewellyn felt confident in assuming that, yes, the Princess did indeed have access to Magic, a power he had only believed possible within childhood stories. He was in awe of the blue haired woman’s capabilities. Everything she had done so far reminded the young man of characters from his favorite childhood stories. A moment later, Llewellyn forcibly broke away from his reverie and realized that there was only one arm gripping his freezing right arm. Confusion that had turned awe, now became panic as cobalt blue eyes darted about to find the Princess’s other limb resting near his chest. Oh dear. The blonde realized a moment too late as he felt his opponent’s digits press against his chest while Princess Sivogn released her grip on his arm. Feet skidded across the smooth, cold surface in an attempt to maintain his balance while he drifted away from the blue haired woman. Eventually, his feet did find purchase and Llewellyn skidded to a gradual stop a respectable distance away from his opponent. A quick glance behind him showed that he was also thankfully a few good feet away from where the lazily drawn line for the sparring area had been placed.

Llewellyn’s attention turned back towards the Princess as he heard her speak once more. Her proposal was an intriguing one. He much preferred it to the idea of being forced to beat down upon his fellow classmates, as unlikely as such a scenario was, though unfortunately, it was now unlikely for the long haired male to claim victory, even with the altered condition to the spar. The young man was unaccustomed to the more frigid environments of the world, a failing that was not exclusive to himself, but in addition to this inexperience, Llewellyn was not necessarily graceful or blessed with great balance. That is why the young man woke up so early to carefully complete chores in the past. The added on time allowed him to avoid tripping and making a fool of himself or from accidentally knocking over a fragile item. However, here and now on the ice covered section of the beach, Llewellyn knew that he would not be granted the luxury of time.
I suppose I will just have to adapt as best as I am able. I do not wish to disappoint my teammates by reneging on my word. Steadying himself, Llewellyn returned Princess Sivogn’s smile with an uncertain one of his own.

The sudden emergence of icicles had the young man scrambling to avoid them, but on the slippery ice, this did little more than cause Llewellyn to lose his balance. Once he had lost his balance, Llewellyn fell harshly onto the cold, hard ice and he began to slide across it’s surface again. Fortunately, this clumsy performance allowed the long haired male to avoid being struck by the icicles Princess Sivogn had sent his way. Thinking fast, his hand gripped onto one of the icy protrusions sticking up from the ground, then Llewellyn used the icicle to swing himself towards his opponent as he altered his trajectory. This had the blonde hurtling towards the blue haired woman in an accidental slide tackle. Llewellyn tried and failed to rise back up to his feet as he all but flew across the ice.

Kyuubey Kyuubey

Beach Fun
decpcmb-c6891bfb-70c9-4720-af84-91813724a360.jpgAfter the last night's wonderful campfire, Jazmin woke up and went straight to the bathroom getting herself ready for the day. She took her a nice long shower humming the lyrics of Grace's song from last night. Remembering it perfectly, she thought about the lyrics and how she could relate to them to some degree. Wounded by the lost of her village and parents, she was surrounded by darkness thinking she'll be alone forever and no one will rescue her. That was until Ikora came and shine a light paving her a way from that dark and lonely place she was in. Hearing those lyrics coming from Grace's singing brought forth that blissful feeling again that night. Once she was done with her shower, Jazmin went back to her room putting on her bikini and matching cover up. She stepped downstairs and had a nice bowl of cereal, before sitting outside the beach house reading one of her horror stories.

She enjoyed this alone feeling as she read, waiting for the day to start. She wondering just who al was fighting today besides Marcus and her partner. She also thought about what all she planned on doing. She could easily sit here and read the entire day away, but she thought that'll be a bit antisocial of her. She decided maybe while the fights were going on to maybe have some fun with the other students, maybe play a game or something. She continued to sit there reading her book for at least another hour. She was entranced by the details of the horror scenes, loving the gore and differents ways each character dies. Finally looking up her eyes fell onto the pool of the beach house. No one was in it and that thought raised her curiosity. She wonder why or even if anyone has tried using it but she figured who would when there's a vast ocean just ahead of her. She closed her book and stook of her cover up. She walks over towards the step of the pool and simply walks in. The water was cold as she expects, however she didn't really react to it and kept going in until the water came up to her core. She then lays back and floats in the pool with her eyes closed enjoying this moment.

A couple of more hours pass and it was finally noon. The first fight of the day has been called up and surprise surprise it was between Princess Rue and Llewellyn. She was interested enough to wonder how it'll go but not enough to watch it. She thought this would be a good chance to have some fun with everyone else/ In her hands she yelled a volleyball. Holding it up she looks around at everyone else and ask, "Is there anyone who might want to join me for a volleyball game? So far it's just me and I can't really play by myself...that'll be boring."

Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII _Line 213 _Line 213 Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

timeskip
akron&Nicholai
interaction:​
nicholai hadn’t left his seat on the beach even after most of the other had decided to head back to the beach houses for the night, just staring at the clear night sky the stars shimming gently, but the Russian wasn’t looking at them still trying to process the change, no matter what angle he looked at it from, he just couldn’t brush it off something that for any other situation was dead easy, not this time it was very very different, he‘d not even noticed Akron who had after getting the punch out of his system been watching the Russian in a creepy kind of way.

Akron took a seat next to Nicholai inhaling softly before speaking. “I think it’s fairly obvious that you’ve taken today’s news rather badly I’m sure you will fine a new partner eventually even if it takes a few tries“ Akron spoke in that neutral kind of tone he always had. startling Nicholai just about he shook his head turning it towards Akron. “Oh no my friend I’m fine do not worry“ Nicho quickly replied with a cheesy grin.
“I don’t think you are at all I don’t need to be able to seem your soul to know your scared, I assume about not finding a partner that accepts you yes?” Akron‘s gaze firmly fixed on Nicho’s eyes as he spoke.
Nicholai bit his lip, yeah Akron was right, almost creepily so, he supposed that was why him and Elvena hung around one another. “Errr… well… I… ok yes, I suppose you are right… even if you amarica are more… accepting, can not shake the feeling that I am, well monster“ Nicholai splutter out as what use was it hiding it at this point and beside Akron’s eyes felt as if they were staring right though him.
”your getting held up on what you are, and not looking at who you are, keeping that up eventually what and who will be one in the same” Akron replied tone sympathetic just slightly, while they both had very different curses, he felt that he could at least offer the Russian some insight, even if much of it was retrospective.
Nicholai just tilted his head to the side blinking with confusion. ”do not understand what you trying to say is or eeeh metaphor yes?” Nicholai asked.
”how do I explain this… both of us are in some way a monster, iv accepted that, and tried to, move on form it, be something more then just a monster. You on the other hand are still too focused on such things that you can’t change and letting it effect who you want to be” Akron explained hoping it would make sense.
this did manage to prompt a genuine laugh from Nicholai, it did make sense but damn was Akrons delivery gloomy. “You know akron my friend you make terrible public speaker, but eeeh yes suppose your right, but it’s just easy to move on like five seconds“ Nicholai replied with a half hearted grin on his face.
”yes I understand that… sometimes it will take forever… or there now part of what you are, but I do ask you to at least give hundred percent with your sparing match, I’m sure you know what I mean” Akron tone retuned to stoney cold neutrality.
Nicholai nodded not liking the idea but.. Akron was right, they wanted to see there full skill.. so holding back over fear of being outcast, wouldn’t be fair.. right? Maybe they‘d all be as ok with it as the rest of his team had been. “Ok maybe but you take own advice too, I will do this if you try be more social, Only ever see you with our team my friend, so maybe make new friend then? So do we have deal then yes?” Nicholai asked with a grin extending a hand toward Akron.
”ok… I suppose it’s a deal then” Akron responded shaking Nicholai hand applying waay to much pressure though and hurting Nicholai‘s hand in the process.
”ouch ok sounds good, maybe less crushing handshake” Nicholai chuckled a bit.
~~~~~~scene end~~~~~~~

FDD4B0D4-72DE-4597-B441-D23A6355B5D1.png
Akron
interaction: The Elder The Elder mentions: Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat
The next day another set of fights these ones Akron wasn’t particularly interested in seeing as the apparent princess was throwing around blasts of ice it wasn’t too hard to tell who would win as he‘d at least watched the start of the start of the fight, the question he had was what to do today. He had promised to be a bit more social so.. maybe trying to interact with others, and frankly most of the class left him in complete freezing up in fear, owing to a large percentage of them being girls. Of course there where two exceptions that being Elvy and Gwen though Akron couldn’t say much on the energetic red head, but she did stop from being consumed by his own madness while they hacked there way through the facility. And in Akron’s books. The one of the newer females had asked about playing volleyball though the question was directed at everyone Akron instinctually turned around to face them and swiftly replying with an “ok“ and internally cursing himself as he realised now that was probably a mistake… but not responding was just as soul crushingly hard.

Gabriel Leon Atticus St.James

b2f1a5d9855317066d34e7b42687b77b--amnesia-anime-anime-manga.jpg

Last night had been quite the spectacle. There was music, beautiful company and good food. If Gabriel hadn't known better, he would have assumed that yesterday was a minor festival of sorts. The interaction with Akron had been the icing on the cake. Who would have guessed that someone had spiked the punch? Well, he had, yet it was still a very pleasant surprise. I hope Lady Luck smiles upon me again. The bespectacled male thought to himself as he munched away on some leftover pancakes and bacon he found in the beach house refrigerator. Gabriel had unfortunately been too surprised last night by Akron's sudden flirtations and too out of sorts to truly take any advantage of the beautiful male's drunken interest. That would not happen again today, for Gabriel's condition had improved. The blonde was still congested and had need of the tissues his fellow rude blonde had provided him, but at least Gabriel's mind was clearer now.

After eating, the bespectacled male predictably moved out to the beach. There was not a lot of activity just yet, though there were more than enough interesting sights to observe until either the first match of the day started or something more entertaining came along. Fortunately, the young man did not have to wait long for either event to occur. Professor Ikora, frightening and lovely lady that she was, called the first match of the day. Though, before Gabriel so much as glanced the would be combatants way, another feminine voice called out for beach volleyball. BEACH VOLLEYBALL! He could either watch two of his peers getting hot and sweaty through a spar, or Gabriel could get hot and sweaty with his classmates. It was hardly a choice.
"Count me in love. I rather enjoy volleyball." The bespectacled male offered a smile instinctively as he spoke, but when he saw Akron and one of the classes newest members, that smile widened further. Yes, this would be entertaining indeed.

Tags: (Interacted) Jazmin The Elder The Elder (Mentioned) Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
1631590010011.png

The day of Camilla's fight draws near and the her window of opportunity to have a chance at talking to her would-be opponent before then was starting to close. If she wanted to get to know the white haired male better now would probably be best and only time to do it. Clad in her sundress combined with a straw hat to stave off the relentless sun she set off to look for him. And by look I really mean wander around aimlessly with her poor navigational skills until she eventually bumps into him. Although as luck would have it she actually managed to find him relatively quickly. She meant to set off for the beach hoping he'd be there but took and wrong turn right off the bat and ended up traveling from the girls dorms straight to the boys dorms instead. There Nicholai would be seen sitting outside, looking a little bit dazed oddly enough. Camilla had surprised herself considering how quickly she found him, despite it being a common case of dumb luck. Having found her target she approached Nico and waved to him. "Hello! I don't think we've had a chance to talk yet." She said as she walked towards him. "I'm Camilla, the one who's been appointed as your opponent in the upcoming match. I was hoping I'd get to introduce myself now so our first impressions would be met with words instead of fists." She laughed nervously after she finished speaking. Cami just really didn't like the idea of ones first introduction of another being them fighting. Even if it was just under sparring conditions. She wanted to know more about the man she'd be going up against.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Nicholai
interaction: Jackaboi Jackaboi

After that admittedly strange conversation with Akron nicholai was able to get some sleep even if it wasn’t exactly the best… most of what Akron said just felt incredibly strange but made sense too… nicholai wasn’t sure what to think of Akron now the man definitely was a mystery. At the moment Nicholai was just sitting on the porch of the boys dorm simply staring off into the distance no reason in particular other then him not really feeling like watching any of the fights for the day he’d not expected anyone to bother him but he’d notice a red haired girl approach with a friendly wave Nicholai give a small wave back expression changing form a dazed look to a big goofy grin. The girl explain that she was in fact camilla the Girl what would end up being Nicholai’s opponent. “Aaah hello good to meet you Camilla, and yes good idea best not meet when besting one another yes?” Nicholai replied cheerfully his accent thick as ever. “So form what I heard year has been very very errrr.. hectic? Then yes?” Nicholai decided to start a bit of small talk sliding over to let the girl take a seat to him of she wished.

GWEN

So you may wonder what pray tell happened to the self proclaimed Speed Queen and Angel of Combustion following the roaring start to her mandatory beach vacation arc? After decimating the boys in the jetski race, Gwen felt on top of the world and found herself quickly clicking with a few of the newcomers to their little island retreat. Kade in particular being one of them as the young man had decided to cook himself a delicious seafood meal following his matchup against Alice. Being her usual extrovert self she decided to accept the offer of extras he had made. That was quickly the worst decision either of them had made that evening and made them both face their greatest foe yet.

FOOD POISONING

For a whole 24 hours both were incapacitated by the feeling of a sick stomach that required frequent trips to the bathroom to throw up and the rest of the time involving Gwen opening her room window up to declare she was going to drag Kade by the back bumper of the Dark Irina when they got home for this attempt at assassinating the queen of acceleration.

By the time it was out of her system however she was back out first thing in the morning with a delighted sigh of relief escaping her as she stretched. Still dressed in her opened shirt and shorts exposing her bikini top as her ginger hair billowed freely behind her. With the first fight getting underway, Gwen wasn't truly interested for the side tournament arc, their mandatory beach arc was experiencing so instead her eyes turned to Jazmin when she announced the request players for a volleyball tournament. It was Cami's fight that Gwen wanted to be there for and this would be an excellent way to kill time!

"Sign me up captain!" Gwen declared waving to Jazmin as she approached with an eager smile on her face. She played a little volleyball as it was required in gym at a regular school that didn't want you to go and kill monsters as extra credit. However she never got the chance to play on a beach! Though hearing Akron volunteering himself without realizing it made her smile widen further.

"Aw yeah, the big man with the fabulous hair joins the party! This is gonna be awesome." Gwen said encouragingly to Akron with a smile on her face as she pumped both her fists up in the air.

The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mentioned: Jackaboi Jackaboi

1591048120081.pngcooltext388956358660071.png

Volleyball Ref??
tumblr_f2b5c350ea5ed43cc25c5e12c92a8946_87d20319_1280.pngA successful night indeed. After the campfire event ended, Marcus Rung went to bed feeling both satisfied and exhausted. He was glad that everyone enjoyed not only his cooking but the entire campfire vibe itself. There was drinks, live music, and even a story. Nothing else could top that night for the young man. Due to being up so late, Marcus has been asleep in his room for the majority of the morning. he didn't wake up until it was almost time for everyone to meetup for the announcements. As everyone was making their way out the beach house and towards the beach, he was getting himself ready for the day after just rolling out of bed. He finally came downstairs, where a t-shirt and shorts with a Death City hat on. He went to the fridge and immediately searched for food. Luck for him, Lew made breakfast yet again which brought a smile on Marcus face. he grabbed the leftover breakfast tossing it into the microwave. as he waited for his food to heat up., he watched as the students gathered around for a moment. "Looks like its starting. I hope the weapons are going first. I still need to eat and wake up." He said to himself trying his best to listen to Ikora's loud voice. it was faint but he was sure he heard either Lew's or Rue's name being called. Which ever one it was it didn't pertain to him so he was lucky. Ding! The microwave was done and it was time for him to chow down. He grabbed his plate, utensils, and some orange juice then made his way towards the beach. He didn't think about starting the music, cause well food was on his mind. As soon as he stepped down on the beach he heard Jazmin calling out for him.

A smiled formed on Jazmin's face as Akron was the first one to accept her offer to play volleyball. "Excellent! You'll be the team captain for the other team since you was the first to respond." Following behind Akron was both Gabriel and Gwen. She was excited that her classmates actually wanted to play with her. "Oh great!! Thanks for joining guys. With these numbers and odds, I saw let's have ourselves a good ole 2v2, girls vs boys." She says tossing the ball towards Akron. "You guys will have first serve. Now all we need is a ref. Now who shall it be is the question?" She asked herself scanning around the beach. Some of the students were watching the fights and others were doing their own thing, but there was someone in particular she was looking for. "Where is h-." She stopped mid sentence before gasping as her eyes widened. "Marcusss!!!" She called out to him waving him down.

d41ee7f0c0b06a9efdf09cda2aeebcf5.jpgHe turned his attention towards her voice, and was a bit surprised from what he saw. As Jazmin waved him down, she was surrounded by a small group of students. He couldn't believe how popular she's gotten already. He made his way over towards her seeing Gwen, Gabriel, and Akron holding a volleyball. At first he assumed she was wanting him to play and since he was hungry he was ready to deny deny deny. "Look before you ask, I'm not interested. I just woke up and I need to eat my food." "Well good thing you weren't called over here to play. I need you to ref our 2v2 game. You can do that as you eat right??" She asked tilting her head. "Yea...I guess." "Great! Akron's team is serving first. Come on let's get started." She says leading everyone towards the volleyball net. As the folks playing volleyball got themselves together, Marcus sat down in a lawn chair and began eating. "Start whenever." He says with a mouth full with food.

"Alright Grace. I heard that you beat Marcus and his partners in a jetski race. How about we add another W on your belt and beat these guys too!" She says with a cheeky grin holding out her hand for Gwen to smack it, acknowledging her acceptance in beating Akron and Gabe. "Alright guys whenever you're ready!!" She says readying herself.

RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Last edited:

Rin.png
1631833110117.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey @EveryoneWhoWantsToNoticeOrAnything

After the night before, Rin found that it was time to do the one thing that could relax her the most: The Violin. An instrument that allowed her to convey her emotions. To let out all the anxiety and fear that was stored within her. After all, between the new partner, as well as events from yesterday: Those emotions had been quite high. So first thing in the morning, the weapon was out on the beach barefoot, and in a red one piece swimsuit just in case she got hot later on in the day. Time went on as the female moved down the beach, playing her music and moving along with it. Twirling, swaying, and anything that she could do while playing her music. It seemed that after a while however, that everyone was emerging from their housing, coming out to enjoy the hot day. Before she knew it, it was already noon but that didn't stop her from playing as she moved away form the class, allowing them to play their volleyball. The less attention, the better right now. Even if they hear it -which I doubt- they can come look if they wish to. she thought.

Once she was further enough away, she began to play. Allowing herself to be lost within the melody and live in the pure joy it gave her. Rin continued her soft twirls and her sways, all the while her ruby red eyes remained closed. Despite the movement, she hit every note perfectly, as if she was playing since she was in the womb. Memories began to flood her mind, consisting of herself and her sister, causing her lips to curl up into a soft smile as she recalled the times of playing violin with her. Those were the good times, the easy times that Rin wished she could go back to. But after growing up without her sister, it felt like it was for the best with how bad the world was starting to plummet. As her eyes partially opened, she noticed a familiar blonde standing not too far away from her. His look was relaxed, but almost as if he was in a trance. Her cheeks slowly began to grow pink as she paused her music and turned away, finding herself growing embarrassed. Why was it always him she seemed to crack around?

1631836391393.png
"I didn't think you'd be there when I opened my eyes."
she muttered softly as she lowered the violin to her side, along with the bow. The weapon's gaze examined the ocean waves, watching them wash up along the sand before returning back to the water. She remembered something like this happening back at the cafe, where he straight up stared her down with one of her favorite songs. He seemed lost, or maybe just intrigued by the music that filled his ears that day at the cafe. "T-The last time I saw you looking at me like that was at the Cafe back then..." Rin quickly sideglanced him, wondering what he'd say, or do. Unfortunately she spoke up again, though this time a little bit more aggressive "Don't make fun of me for remembering something like that either, Elias!" she shouted, her face growing redder "You were looking at me weird that day after that. So I'm surprised you didn't look at me like that again!" on the inside, she was kicking herself in the ass. Why did her mouth always seem to get her into some kind of trouble? I really know how to dig myself trenches, don't I? she thought to herself, turning a little bit more away from him. Afraid she'd say something else.​

on the inside Akron wash totally freaking out he’d fallen right into the trap by shear force of habit, he should have been paying attention yet he wasn’t, on the outside however Akron’s expression was stone cold and neutral as always. Jaznim then announced that Akron would be the captain since he’d responded first, “very well“ he’d reasoned in a somewhat hushed tone hopefully that was the correct response to have. the other voices agreeed to join in did make the male exhale sharply through his nose as a sort of sigh of relief. Gabriel was one of the voices, being another male made it a little easier though there was some lingering awkwardness form last night Akron only vaguely recalling his own intoxicated ramblings. “Apologies for last night I was not thinking straight“ Akron spoke to Gabriel, the phrasing might have been amusing of Akron had intended it but most humour tended to be lost on the towering boy. the next voice was Gwens funnily enough Akron had wanted to maybe talk to her... Guess volleyball would but just as good after all maybe this wasn’t a mistake this was socialising right? The complete tension he had loosened just a little.

Gwen’s comment quickly changed Akron’s expression just a little a hint of confusion upon his scar covered face. She’d called his hair fabulous? That was a compliment? he couldn’t see any malicious intent by it? Gwen had at least been.. nicer then many of the other females at least to Akrons own view of the world. ”thank you?” Akron replied with a soft tone hoping that again it was an appropriate response. But the instant Jazmin begin to speak again Akron‘s attention snapped back to her in a sudden and ridged way, one hand raising to catch the tossed volleyball in a vice-like grip. So the game would be be boys vs girls… this gave Akron pause… what would they do if he and Gabriel won? Clearly they wouldn’t be happy and he could only imagine they’d possible take there anger out on him.. without any further words for Himself Akron saw Marcus being dragged in a referee. Akron looked at Gabriel and just nodded quietly before heading towards the volleyball net. Once everyone was in position and jazmin has said it was all clear to start tossed the ball up into the air and smacked it with WAY to much force, and so the game began

Rue vs Lew

image5.jpg

From her position all she could do was keep that trained gaze on him, head tilting slightly at his scrambling movements upon the ice. It was nostalgic more than it was laughable. She continued to watch as he fell and proceeded to use his environment to his advantage. Smart. The thought flitted across her mind, posture changing in response to the new tactic he’d thought of on the fly. She could tell he was a quick thinker just from his actions. He didn’t lay there helplessly either which brought her a weird sense of comfort. Going into this she knew that she would be placed on a team and fight alongside other students. So if they always got back up and did their best, something she would make a point to do, that alone brought her confidence of the DWMA shooting up the roof. Whomever her and J were assigned to go on missions with, she silently hoped they’d be half as motivated as Llewellyn seemed to be. As the boy before her came shooting towards her she braced herself to send herself into an airborne position, taking great care to avoid using the other weapon as a stepping stool. She was clear of his way a mere moment before he’d collided with her, figure lightly landing a bit ways back and sliding only a fraction along the ice as she maneuvered herself into an experienced stop.

She snapped her head to the side to refocus her gaze and let it land on him, watching him still sailing across the ice and directly towards the line that would end the fight. While it would’ve meant a clear victory for her on that technicality she once again stepped in to shake things up, quite literally as her foot stomped down into the ice beneath it. Walls of pure ice shot up in a perfect circle, using the drawn arena lines as a guide, to completely close them in, the translucency of them quite beautiful to gaze upon. They refracted the light from the sun that was still slowly creeping up into the clear blue sky above and sent shimmering colors all around them. A hand lifted as a small laugh was barely suppressed by her palm, watching Llewellyn coming to a forceful halt right before the line, the noise itself only dying out after a couple seconds so that she could speak.

It’s difficult, isn’t it? I fell so many times when I started learning how to maneuver on the ice. I’m still clumsy if I’m not focused, believe it or not. We can practice some time if you’d like. It’s a strange way to train but I promise it’ll give you an edge in battle once you get the hang of it. “ She tapped her chin with her pointer finger before throwing it into the air as if a thought she’d been struggling to reclaim had finally come back to her. “ I forgot to ask but what are your terms for me to take this victory? I’ve stated mine, so I’m curious as to yours.

She began to skate around with ease, gliding along the ice to give him ample time to come up with an answer. In here, this spherical dome of ice she’d created, the world outside of it didn’t entirely matter at the moment. The eyes on them were nonexistent. Even the air inside it felt crisper and more enjoyable to breathe. It helped with the dull throb from where he’d struck her before. “ Once you state your condition, I hope you will be ready for me to give it my all. I expect you will do the same, Llewellyn. “ The girl came to a stop then, her expression still kind but there was a gravity lingering within her eyes. It was the kind of staidness one would expect from someone you’re meant to look up to, someone that you'd find yourself drawn to, someone that would take the lead, and someone that would do anything to protect whatever they swore to defend.

-----------------

original.jpgThe long haired male stopped trying to get his feet under him as he continued to slide closer towards Princess Sivogn. Instead, Llewellyn flung his right arm behind him to set his palm against the ice, in hopes that the friction of his skin meeting the slippery surface would eventually slow him to a stop, preferably prior to him crashing into the blue haired woman. Then, Princess Sivogn leaped over him, dashing that concern from his mind almost immediately, which was a good thing, however…. The boundary! Cobalt orbs widened in panic as Llewellyn tried to kick his feet against the ice while inertia carried him closer to the edge of the arena. His panic rose even higher as the young man discovered that he would be unable to successfully halt his momentum before he went over the drawn boundary line of the ‘ring’. This forced Llewellyn to attempt to dig his heels into the smooth surface futilely. Though, a mere moment before he could sail outside the arena and be declared the loser of the spar, ice erupted before him, forming a sturdy barrier mere inches away from the boundary line. Oh dear. The young man thought once more as his body crashed into the recently raised ice.

A light groan escaped from Llewellyn’s lips as he fought past the pain blossoming in his side to slowly, shakily rise to his feet. That is going to bruise. He looked himself over for any other potential injuries or developing bruises. After a moment of observation, the young man found that it was only his side and his reddened right hand that were hurt in any capacity at the present. Light caught his eyes at an angle, causing Llewellyn to raise his lighter toned hand in order to shield himself from the glare. Wait, light glare? Cobalt eyes squinted as they roved about the area, noticing that the ice barrier he had run into now covered the entire arena, effectively trapping both Llewellyn and Princess Sivogn inside. Why would the Princess do this? Confusion flickered across the young man’s face once more as his gaze refocused over towards his opponent. Why is she shaking and covering her-she is laughing at me. Llewellyn had seen Lady Alison do the very same thing whenever Lord Titus said something particularly ridiculous. He had only recognized Princess Sivogn as doing the same here and now because the long haired male had been present for most of the instances Lady Alison had tried to prevent herself from openly laughing. A soft sigh was released from Llewellyn’s lips as he lowered his left hand from his face and physically moved himself out of the light’s glare. He was not upset, yet Llewellyn could not help the small portion of disappointment he had felt at his own recent helplessness.

Llewellyn took his time to find his footing on the ice while Princess Sivogn continued to quietly express her amusement. He wanted to be prepared for their next exchange since it seemed as though the blue haired woman had something in mind for their spar. Then again, it was entirely possible that Princess Sivogn was having fun at his expense. The words that the young woman spoke next erased that possibility from Llewellyn’s mind. “ I would be honored. ” He said in response to Princess Sivogn’s offer to train together on icy terrain. It was an unusual offer and a training method, as Princess Sivogn had claimed, but if it helped Llewellyn protect others, it was ultimately worth it. Though, before Llewellyn could attempt to mentally work out a schedule in order to hold the offered training session, he found himself surprised again by the Princess's next words. My terms? By this point in time, Llewellyn felt as though he was existing within one of the very childhood fairytales he had been introduced to in his earlier years. Cobalt blue eyes tracked his opponent’s form gracefully gliding across the ice, while his mind raced with activity. The longer he thought, the more he felt his previous excitement at the start of their spar return.

Llewellyn could challenge the blue haired woman to refrain from making further use of her powers, but that hardly felt fair to demand. Everyone had their own unique capabilities and attempting to impose a ban or restriction upon those abilities would not be sporting, even if it was to his benefit. Perhaps she should be required to remain still for a minute? No, that was a poor plan and an assured victory for the Princess. The young woman seemed to desire a challenge, not a simple task. Then, he could…. Hmm. This is more difficult than I originally imagined. Llewellyn brought his hands towards each other, before clasping them before himself. His left hand gently massaged the raw skin of his right palm while he continued to mull over potential terms for the Princess’s victory that would actually be enjoyable to attempt. Llewellyn’s attention was pulled away from his brainstorming when Princess Sivogn next spoke. The way the words were delivered and the specific manner in which the blue haired woman stood sent a small shiver up Llewellyn’s back, but oddly enough, he was not afraid. No, the feeling that had been welling up inside the young man since the start of the fight was not fear, nor terror, awe or wonder. It was an overwhelming feeling of admiration that he had not felt previously for any other individual, not even Lord Death. In an instant, Llewellyn knew the perfect challenge.

The long haired male unclasped his hands and brought his right hand up to rest upon his chest. This brought attention to the ugly gunshot scar maring the center of his skin. “ If you can touch this scar, you shall win. ” Llewellyn gently tapped the mentioned area with his index finger to indicate the targeted area. Then, after a moment’s thought, the young man continued speaking to clarify what he intended by his words. “ Touching this scar with Ice or any other Magic will not count. You must brush it with your fingers. ” Llewellyn was pleased with himself for this idea since it was challenging, in a small way. Additionally, the terms he proposed would allow the young man to fight at his full capacity, even while standing upon the slippery ice. “ Would these terms be acceptable for you?

Collab fight with RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned; J Exanis Exanis And also for anyone else around watching.​

Haikyuu: To the Top!!
it was time for the serve, as she stood ready to receive the ball. Her eyes were glued onto it as Akron tossed it into the air right before smacking it over the net. Her eyes and body followed the ball, expecting to land somewhere behind her. However, Akron seemed to hit so hard that it landed outside of the course, giving the girls their first point. "OUUUUUT!" Marcus called out with a bit of food in his mouth. "The score is now 1-0. It's time for the girls to serve." Marcus said fulfilling his job as ref. A soft grin formed on her face as she ran after the ball. After picking it up, she turned back and looks at Akron. "Maybe hit it a little less next time. The goal is to get it over the net and yet keep it in between the lines." She said explaining the rules. She walks back up to the line tossing the ball into the air. "Alright, here it goes guys. It's coming right for you Gabriel!" She says, tossing the ball into the air, smacking over the net and right for Gabriel.
Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

1632270340098.png
1632270501039.png

Camilla was slightly surprised hearing how heavy his accent was, she could already guess by his name alone that he wasn't exactly local but it caught her off guard none-the-less just how prevalent the Russian accent was, she was actually quite intrigued. Yet glad to see Nicholai shared the same concerns with how their first meeting should go. In his attempt to bring up some small talk he decided to mention hearing how crazy this school year has been. To which Camilla immediately responded with nervous laughter merely thinking about it. "Yeah... I'm not sure if the word 'hectic' really does it justice." Nicolai offered her a space to sit on the bench to which she obliged before she continued talking. "Honestly not sure where to start... Well I'm sure you'll be glad to have missed orientation day at least! The teachers had this huge obstacle course set up with this really dark maze that I swear was impossible to navigate! But then Elias ended up destroying the whole thing and saved me from the darkness! Which... I admit was a little overboard but if it wasn't for him I'd probably still be stuck in there today." She laughed a little, making sure Nico knew she wasn't being serious about her last statement. "Though I'd say it started getting real 'hectic' on that mission all of us got kidnapped..." Camilla fell silent all of a sudden, staring off into the distance. Bringing that specific topic up resurfaced a lot of painful memories for her and her former partner. She soon managed to snap herself back to reality and plaster a smile on her face again. "Ah sorry, it might be best if you ask someone else about that specific incident. I'd rather not have our first conversation be about depressing stuff like that anyway. Now... My turn to ask a question, what brings you all the way out here to Nevada? Just curious to know why you travel such a distance to attend our school here?"

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (interacted) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Elias mentioned)​

Gabriel Leon Atticus St. James

b2f1a5d9855317066d34e7b42687b77b--amnesia-anime-anime-manga.jpg

That's quite a bit of power. The bespectacled male thought after witnessing Akron launch the ball outside of the drawn court. It would not be difficult for us to win if Akron can spike the ball. Shamrock green eyes glanced over to the two bikini clad females across the net. But that would mean less time sweating. Normally, Gabriel saw lack of sweat as a good thing, since he disliked how his clothing would stick to himself later on in the day, but here, on the beach sweat was necessary. How else was he supposed to see his classmates in potentially compromising outfits? True, it was possible that he would have another chance come Halloween, yet Gabriel did not wish to wait quite that long. I suppose I'll just have to keep track of the score as best as I can. The blonde let out a small sigh, already feeling the phantom pains from the future stress induced headache he would most certainly be receiving once this was all over. Then, a feminine voice reminded Gabriel that he was currently around other people. "Hm?" The bespectacled male blinked confusedly at the verbal warning, momentarily forgetting the activity he had just agreed to. A brief flash of a dirty, grayish object rushing through the air was all the young man saw before he felt his body flinging itself forwards in a dive, with his arms outstretched to prevent the object from touching the sand.

Gabriel felt the hot, coarse sand bite into his arms and abdomen a moment before the volley ball made contact with his forearms. Fortunately, the Brit's rather dramatic action prevented the girls from scoring another easy point. Unfortunately, Gabriel now had a layer of sand coating the inside of his mouth and he was laid prone from his reckless decision. "Ak-*pftoo* Akron! Ball!" The blonde loudly and ineloquently sputtered out as he tried to spit out the sand that had invaded his mouth. Then, the young man scrambled to get his arms and legs under him again so that he could get back up to his feet before the girls were able to retaliate.

Tags: (Interacted) Jazmin The Elder The Elder Gwen Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1632281348516.jpegSozen cracked his neck as he stepped onto the beach sands, taking in the scene around him. The previous night had been quite an informative opportunity for him to better familiarize himself with his new classmates and the class as a whole. It had also been thoroughly exhausting for him. Sozen had always found interacting with large groups of people mentally draining, even when he was a child, and this time was no different. There were too many people to keep track of and too many threads of conversation to follow. If Marcus hadn’t addressed him directly when they were gathered around the campfire, Sozen very well might have gone the rest of the night without speaking another word. He very much still felt like an outsider among his new classmates and that likely wouldn’t change any time soon.
Sozen slowly let out a long sigh as he made his way along the beach towards the area that had been set up for the fights. He arrived just in time to see the two participants enter the ring. One was the blue haired girl who had arrived alongside him the day previous, and the other was a boy with long blonde hair. The excessively formal tone of the blonde’s self-introduction brought a slight scowl to Sozen’s face. That was the exact kind of stuffy, flowery language he’d been forced to endure growing up and he’d come to loathe it as a result. It wasn’t forced or fake either, Sozen had seen more than enough of those both to tell that Llewellyn’s formality was something he considered natural. Sozen’s brow furrowed as he watched Llewellyn from his vantage point outside the ring. Just who was this guy anyway? He made a mental note to look deeper into the matter if the opportunity arose.
Sozen was relieved to see that the two current fighters seemed to be at least somewhat evenly matched. After what he’d seen during the match between Elvena and Morika, he had begun to worry that more of the matches might be just as short and one-sided. That being said, it did appear that Rue had caught Llewellyn somewhat off-guard with her ice, and Sozen as well hadn’t expected such a display from the girl. It seemed there was a deeper intrigue to both of these fighters after all.
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Alice.png
1632271839827.png
Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (Interacted with) RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder (Mentioned briefly) and @EveryoneOnTheBeach (briefly mentioned

Alice remained hidden away for majority of the morning, avoiding anyone that she could. Even her own partners for the time being just because after what happened during her battle, she's been feeling a whole mix of emotions. Between Kade flirting with her during their match, the growing worry of her missing pills, and the anxiety of her madness coming back for even a little bit; She was very stressed and preferred to be alone. After she knew everyone was outside doing their own thing, she got dressed, putting on a sports-like top that covered only her upper region and exposed her lightly toned abs and her hourglass shape. There was a very thin long sleeved shirt over it, giving her some kind of layering but left none to the imagination. Her shorts were that of red, and were snugly fit, to which she didn't mind and liked how comfortable they were. With that said and done, she went for a run outside, the sun beating down on her blonde locks and her fair skin. Sweat began to form and bead down her face, giving her a more glossy look.

Her heart pounded against her chest as she continued to run around the grounds of the housing, even on the beach that lined a lot of the island. At some points she slowed down and leaned onto her knees, taking a few breaths and giving occasional glances toward the ocean. I gotta distract myself... It'll keep my partners from noticing too much. Hitomi was already getting suspicious, but Lew seems pretty oblivious to what's going on. Maybe he doesn't know. shortly after a voice spoke up 'Ooooorrr Maybe he does and he just doesn't want to say anything. Maybe he wants you to silently suffer' said the voice, making her emeralds narrow "You're not going to last long, remember that. When I get back you're going right back to sleep." the silence that was once peaceful in her mind was now filled with all the anxiety, the fear, all from this one little gremlin. The parasite that always sucked the life out of everything, even almost took over Lew at one point in her partnership with him. 'Yeah yeah, keep being all bark and no bite, Alice. You always seem to make empty threats but never follow through with them.' it was as if Alice herself could see that dismissive wave with that tone.

"Tch." was all that left her lips as she continued her run, trying to keep her mind clear to avoid hearing any more of her madness's taunts. While running, she eventually found herself back with the whole class who was playing volleyball, fighting, spectating said-fight and game, and some others who were chilling out. Her emeralds scanned over at some who were scattered and soon landed upon a group of 4 with similar hair, but all different sizes. Her heart skipped a beat and she turned her attention away as the voice popped back up 'Oh? What's this that I felt?' she started 'Saaay, is that the guy that you were fighting with a while ago? It is, isnt it!?' Alice gritted her teeth and turned her back to the scene, her hands slowly starting to mark up. This caused her to look at them and clench them shut. "You are not in control here. Stop trying." she muttered 'Oh my! Look at you getting mad! It's so cute! Hey, I just wanted a little taste of what this guy has...There's something about him that just makes me want to absorb him. Bring him into the madness where its fun and wonderful!'

Alice took a deep breath, trying her best "I'm strong. I'm in control. Get out of my head you annoying parasite." when she turned back to look at the group of boys, she began to recall what happened, causing her to blush slightly I need to at least talk to him. I just up and left that day without another word. she was raised better than that. The blonde walked over and spoke up "Hey, Kade." she said, hiding her hands behind her. "Do you mind if I sit with you..." she then looked over the boys, her gaze remaining on Runner for a little bit longer than they should've before darting away "Just you..."

Elias Stein

f59ef59337d66a76e17810263627489a.jpg

For a while there, Elias stared off. It wasn’t easy to tell if perhaps he just wasn’t listening, or if his mind was demanding his attention elsewhere, or maybe it was a mixture of both. Even so, when Rin began to mutter, which progressively turned into a full out scream, he didn’t even so much as offer her a blink or glance in her direction. Had it been the music that displaced him? Maybe the serenity of the scenery around them, wrapping them up in a weird safe feeling that he wasn’t accustomed to? Who knew? Even Elias probably didn’t have the full answers. It took what felt like decades, probably to Rin at least, before he decided to speak up. Though his words seemed to have zero correlation with anything she’d just spewed out. It was almost as if he was starting a brand new conversation and there hadn’t even been one to begin with.

A hand extended to rest itself on her petite shoulder, fingers so lightly grasping it that they appeared to just be hovering there. “ You know, I was always so mad at the world that I ended up with this weapon gene. I wanted to be a meister like my sister more than anything. It felt like my destiny had been ripped from me and fate was always having a laugh at my expense. “ He admitted, still staring off past her and watching the palm trees sway ever so vaguely to a gentle breeze. “ I wanted the ability to peer into someone’s soul and really know them on a level that normally is impossible without the tools to do so. Tools weapons like us don’t get to have. “ His other hand followed suit like the other, now cupping her other shoulder as his once wayward gaze now insisted on settling on her face. “ But you gave me a gift, Rin. You made something inconceivable happen. Somehow, ever since that day, I’d been able to see your soul. “ Elias’s voice was just a murmur now, hands rising to cup those reddened cheeks and shield them from the world, the heat of them still felt radiating against his palms.

Just yours and it saved me. It’s beautiful and complex, intricately made and somehow sorrowful. There’s an allure in the tragedy you’ve faced. “ A small smile touched his lips as he described it and saw it clear as day in his mind. That sincere smile slowly grew into a childish grin before he continued, this moment of rare vulnerability nipping at his usual callous nature. “ I know that I’m a pretty selfish person, I won’t deny that. I’d have no qualms keeping you all to myself and telling the world to go fuck itself. But your soul is so fascinating when you play and put it on display. It wouldn’t be fair of me to keep that to myself, they’re your feelings and it’s your story to share as you see fit. So I apologize if I stare or if I look weird, I’m just appreciating the gift you’ve given me. The ability to really know the inner workings of someone’s soul. And not just any soul, a pretty important one to me. “ He let out a small sigh as if this oversharing of his thoughts was cumbersome to him. He watched her with his usual wolf-like gaze, trying to read her expression as he began pushing a few strands of hair out of her face that had managed to break free from one of her ponytails as she had twisted and turned upon the sand during her performance.

It would seem he was done partaking in the showing of his more intimate thoughts, the silence that had begun to wrap around them soon being replaced by the increasing volume of the waves crashing along the beach the longer they stood there. As his hands began to drop from her face, he too began to lower his entire being down onto the soft warm sands below. He buried his fingers into the ground, enjoying the feeling of the heat radiating around them, those diluted crimson eyes flicking upwards to peer at the girl whom was left standing over him. “ Do you mind playing again for me? “ He inquired, expression almost pleading in its own right, as if he desired nothing more than to be sent back into the lulled state he had once been in. That kind of peace was usually unobtainable, especially in the mind of a Stein. Elias had a weird feeling eating at his insides that this indeed would be the last time he felt any sense of tranquility for a while.

Interacted with; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back