• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1629407749943.png
Nicholai
interaction: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder mentions: Jackaboi Jackaboi
Nicholai watched quietly and contemplatively at the sparing match between his now former partner and Hitomi. It was easy to see Gabriel was getting utterly stomped by the girl. Though Hitomi kissing Gabriel did prompt a chuckle form Nico making him feel a little better despite the situation that had been thrust upon him. He doubted Gabriel had heard the changes knowing the Brit he was more then likely enjoying the view of the new additions to the class and entirely ignoring the other details making it all the more difficult to have to break the news to Gabriel, needless to say the match ended up being over rather quickly Hitomi pushing Gabriel out of the ring almost only for him to grab her and almost pull her down with him but quick thinking on Hitomi’s part managed to save her. It did make Nico wonder how well versed Camilla was at hand to hand combat so far it seemed to be a common theme between all the existing students weapons or otherwise, while Nicholai was certainly capable of some unarmed fighting it relied a lot on his unique situation that he wasn’t all too happy to share with everyone in a sparring match, oh well it would be interesting regardless of the outcome even if Camilla wiped the floor with him.

Nicholai would get up a cheerful expression on his face despite the internal turmoil he’d been feeling walking up to Hitomi first feeling he should at least congratulate her on her win. “Well played hitoomi, interesting match to observe, not sure bout next match though” he‘d make a passing cheerful sounding comment towards her accent causing him to somewhat miss pronounce her name, before he walked towards his now ex-partner.

his smile somewhat fading as he reached the bespectacled male. “well done Gabriel my friend put up good fight even if you weren’t able to do much still tried best yes?” He‘d address Gabriel tone a little less cheerful. soon after Nicho took a deep breath scratching the back of his head and letting out a deep sigh. “doubt you heard Ikora my friend, understandable, but important changes, you see... Akron got new partner and… well” Nicholai paused for a while staring at Gabriel Awkwardly. “Transferred into Moreika’s care so… we are… no longer partners… been put on standby as well, no one else available“ Nicholai explained despite having a smile it was more then clear he was rather beat up over the news. “even if we are no longer partner, still friends yes?” he’d add hopefully extending a hand that if Gabriel took it would be less of a handshake and more pulling the other boy into a very quick hug.

Elvena Stein vs Morika Ayame
1629512716418.png1629512737016.png

Elvena stepped into the ring, gray hair immediately spreading out as if alive behind her completely composed form that stood a few feet from Morika. “ Give it your best. “ She extended a few friendly words that were accompanied by a small smile. A smile that was indeed fleeting as it disappeared almost as quickly as it had come. The atmosphere changed almost instantly as Elvena’s stature went from serene to seriously focused. And for those who couldn’t feel the air around them get thicker, it was the shift in the nature of her gaze that was settled on Morika that showed the subtle transition. It didn’t take long for Ikora to signal the start of the battle and while anyone watching would’ve expected the gray haired meister to go in for a quick kill, rather KO, she instead let her eyelids fall to a peaceful close as she remained planted in place. Her soul perception had been activated moments before the start of their fight and even without her eyesight, Elvena was still tracking her opponent and simply waiting.

Morika took a deep breath and tried to focus on Elvena as she stepped into the ring. She activated her soul perception and locked onto Elvena’s light blue soul. Morika knew that she probably wouldn’t last very long in this fight and uttered a quick “Please avoid my face.” to Elvena before internally panicking as she gazed at her opponent. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad, and Elvena would end the fight quickly so that she could figure out what she needs to focus on more when training with Akron. Morika nodded her head as she prepared herself whether it was to attack Elvena or to receive an attack from Elvena, she was uncertain. All she knew was that she was preparing herself. Taking another deep breath, Morika opened her eyes and kept her attention solely on Elvena.

There was no movement, no shift in the atmosphere or Morika’s stance that even gave a hint of an oncoming attack. Elvena’s brows furrowed quite noticeably. Had the meister across from her really not learned anything from the supposed training she’d been doing with Akron? Did she truly intend to stand there and take a quick loss without so much as throwing a single kick or punch? Was this a game to her? ‘Please avoid my face.’ Are these the words she’d utter to an enemy or even better, a kishin, as she stared one down? The Stein relaxed her features and kept those eyelids drawn to a focused close, her only desire being to end this quickly if it wasn’t going to be taken seriously. There was no honor to be found in this duel, that had just been made agonizingly clear. “Okay.” The reply to her teammate’s request sounded like a hushed whisper flowing to reach Morika’s ears but the woman was no longer standing where she had been. Literally gone in the blink of an eye, Elvena blurred by with an intense speed, seemingly vanishing to the untrained eye, as she came to appear directly behind the girl. There was no hesitation as she bent her arm, curving it so that her elbow would attempt to slam itself straight into the back of Morika’s head. The attack itself was being driven with extra force from the strength of her black blood and the weight of her body that was still being propelled by the show of incredible speed she’d just displayed. With her arm already in an arc of motion, she shifted ever so slightly and brought her knee up, extending her leg out to catch her opponent's side in a brutal kick that was intended to send her flying out of the ring. This had happened over the span of a few seconds and Elvena hoped that Morika would already be sailing into the sand for a soft enough landing without having registered what had just occurred.

Regret registered briefly in Morika's brain as she realized a few things all at the same time when Elvena disappeared from her sight and then she felt a force on her side sending her flying out of the ring. The first was that she should have attacked when she had the chance. The second was that all of the training that she and Akron had done in the past few months was only enough to defend herself against slower foes than Elvena. The third was not transferring to the NOT class when she had the chance. Elvena was a completely different force that she wasn't prepared for. Even if she had trained a lifetime, she would never be able to reach anywhere near the level that Elvena was on. All of this had come across Morika's brain as she hit the ground outside of the ring, hitting her head on the ground hard enough to lose consciousness.

Ikora quickly darted towards Morika and assessed the situation. She reported that Morika was unconscious from the impact and that Elvena was the clear winner. She instructed the students to go forth and enjoy their day with one another, and that the assigned fights for today had concluded, however if they were free to continue sparring if they wished. with that said, she took Morika into the teacher's beach house where she'll look after her.
Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1629517179161.jpegSozen listened silently as Akron further explained what he had meant by “a curse”. It seemed there was quite a lot more about his partner than he’d been led to believe. Sozen wondered whether the teachers’ omission of these details had been a legitimate oversight, or an intentional decision. In any case, it looked like this new partnership was going to be more complex than he had initially assumed.
An inherent madness,” He repeated as Akron finished his explanation, resting a hand on his chin as he pondered over the new information about Akron. “That indeed won’t be an issue,” He replied simply, turning his attention back to Akron. “With my wavelength, the risk of you developing severe or catastrophic madness is close to zero. Makes me wonder if that’s why they thought to pair us up,” He mused, shooting a glance over to where the teachers were gathered.
I hope you know I intend to hold you to that,” Sozen replied as Akron pledged that he wouldn’t disappear on him. “Although you shouldn’t worry about me holding you to any kind of standard. All I ask of my partners is that you give it your all; No half-assing or partially committing. I feel that’s a reasonable thing to ask, no?
Sozen again fell silent and listened as Akron went on to explain who would be fighting in the next match. Sozen’s ears immediately perked up at the mention of Akron’s former meister. With any luck, he would get to see firsthand why she and Akron had failed as partners. Sozen raised an eyebrow as Akron mentioned the fights from the day prior, going so far as to show him a wound he’d received, assumedly during the course of his own fight.
A shame I missed it then,” Sozen mused, wondering what the match between Akron and his opponent had been like. If Akron’s account of it was anything to go off, then it had gotten quite intense. “And just who did you end up fighting?” He asked, looking around at the other students gathered at the ring. “And who won?
Sozen turned his attention back to the ring as the next pair of opponents stepped forward into the match area. One of them he recognized as Elvena Stein, an acquaintance of his cousin, and the other he assumed to be Akron’s former partner, Morika. Sozen’s eyes narrowed as he examined the two, already using his soul perception. Elvena’s soul was just as calm and as strong as he expected it would be. The other girl’s soul was gripped by anxiety and doubt. It was clear that this match would be even more one-sided than the last.
The match was even shorter than Sozen had expected it to be. One movement and one strike were all it took for Stein to hurl her opponent out of the ring unconscious. He let out a low whistle as he watched the aftermath of the fight. No wonder the teachers had broken the two up and no wonder Akron had seemed so relieved to have been given a new partner. If that was what preceded him, then it was going to set a very low bar indeed.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

1591048120081.png
I just want sleep
1629598864848.gifJust as Marcus was placing his shirt on his head, he noticed that he caught the attention of Rue's companion. He laid back with his shirt on his face, and used his soul perception to watch them. It turns out Rue's partner was the complete opposite of Marcus and was definitely one to get on his nerves. J's soul was bouncing around in a erratic fashion, completely off the rails. Just from seeing his soul, Marcus knew that this guy, is possibly the pure manifestation of compulsive and impossible to control. J's and Rue's soul began to move swiftly in his direction, and Marcus only reaction to this was simply, "Oh God." It goes without saying that he wouldn't mind Rue's company however J is someone he currently did not want to deal with. With J now here, he nudges Marcus and begins speaking. It was only right for Marcus let out a huff of annoyance as he took his shirt off his face. He eyes, squinting up at J due to the sun's rays. He introduced himself as Johnny, mimicking the classic "here's Johnny" line from 'The Shining'. A bit corny, but had to give the kid some style points just for knowing a classic. He then proceeds to introduce Rue, in the most extra and over exaggerated way possible. He then continues on without leaving Marcus in room to speak. He kept calling Marcus 'locs', 'dreads' which is a term he didn't really prefer, but currently he didn't care enough to correct Johnny. He's definitely the type to keep talking if you give him a reason to. Marcus simply continued to simply squint his eyes up at him, letting Johnny talk himself out. He was lowkey hoping Rue would've interrupted him, saving Marcus from his rambling. Luckily for him though, after Johnny mentioned fighting Marcus, he bolted off somewhere leaving him alone. Sucky part is, he didn't even get a chance to speak to Rue. But he figured he'll have plenty of time to try and get her alone to talk.

With them gone, Marcus could finally know peace and quiet. He was about to put his shirt on, but he heard the next fighting being called. he looked over towards the ring, and noticed Hitomi walking away with Gabriel on the ground. "Figured. I knew she'll demolish him. Now it's Elvy's turn." He sat up in his lawn chair, placing his t-shirt on his head watching as Elvy and Morika took to the ring. "From what I've heard about Morika from Elvy and other students, this fight won't be anything interesting either. The girl looks about as nervous as she could be. She's literally stiff as a board. God I need something interesting to happen." he says as he lays back down moving his shirt back over his eyes. "I'll give Morika a minute in the ring." He said to himself, simply waiting for Ikora to call out the winner once decided. Once the match begun, Marcus began counting, and just over a minute Marcus here's Ikora stating that Morika has been knocked unconscious. "Elvy was never the one to hold back." He says right before yawning and closing his eyes trying to sleep.
Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

1629664827011.jpeg
Once the main fights for the day were over, the students continued to enjoy their week on this island getaway. Some went for a long walk, some were bonding and training, some were napping, and others enjoyed the beach to the fullest extent. The teachers relaxed in their beach house, giving the students the space and peace that they needed. As the sun comes close to finally setting, a few students thought it would be nice to have a nice little campfire setup with tiki torches lit around the beach. Marcus also decided to cook up some wings on the bbq grill for everyone to enjoy. There were many flavors, all to fit their taste. With music blasting, the campfire setup was complete, with chairs setup up all around it for everyone to sit and chat, maybe tell stories of their past missions and experiences with the newer students. The food was done and set aside wrapped up for everyone to enjoy. Then there were soda and punch in a bowl, probably spiked by their very own Elvena Stein. Let the night time events commence!
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII _Line 213 _Line 213 Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
1591048120081.png
Campfire Song???
d94ac01ed7c8a9c29f69e3bcc3d55fe2.jpgCampfire? Check. Tiki torches? Check. Music? Check. Banging food? Double check. Sodas and spiked punch? Triple check. The night vibes were set and Marcus couldn't wait to indulge in it. "Yo! Lemme tell y'all this now before you get mad at me for your own greedy decisions. If you are sensitive to spicy food or don't like spicy food, I highly suggest you don't eat the wings in the last pan. They will have you sweating, crying, and calling for Yuri to bring you a glass of milk. Those wings are made to fit Elias' taste specifically. So if you indulge please do so at your own risk, and don't blame me. All I'ma say is I told you so. Now, enjoy the wings and don't be a fat ass and save some for everyone. Preciate it." He says before taking a sip from his double cup filled with spiked punch. He watched as some of his classmates came and grabbed some grub. He then locks in on to Sozen, one of the newer students. "Aye Sozen!" He calls out to him as he was walking up. "I was told by a mutual friend of ours that you like spicy food. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll be able to handle those wings i was talking about. All I'ma say is, please make sure not to eat them all. 'Cause if you do, Elias and I will have to jump you." He says with a straight face. "Now make sure you enjoy, and you join me at the campfire." He says instantly switching into a bright and honest grin.

Marcus then walks off towards the lawn chairs surrounding the campfire carrying two plates stacked on top of each other and his drink. At the campfire, sitting ridiculously close to the fire was no other then Elvy, his best friend, and sitting near her was her boyfriend Takeshi. "Yo Dr. E, I brought you and Takeshi some food." He walks closer holding out the plates to her. "Take the top plate, there's enough in there for the both of you. Though, I don't even know if he likes wings, but I just threw in a bunch of whatever you like. Oh and, back up from that fire, before your hair catch fire." He chuckles as he walks towards his chair sitting down. "Man I'm not ready for this beach trip to end." he says to himself, before eating his meal. He looked around the beach, not looking for anything in particular, but just trying to see what was going on around him. He spotted Hitomi approaching Alice who was by herself by the shore line. For some reason she's been in this gloomy mood all day. Hopefully Hitomi could fix that, he didn't need those negative vibes infesting everyone else, especially him. as he was eating he realized, he forgot to bring Elgin a plate. Bro's been sick locked in his room all day. "Shit. Dr. E, I need you to do me a quick favor. May you please watch my food, drink, and chair please. I must tend to my bedridden partner. Thanks, love ya." he says before taking off making Elgin a plate. As he did, he spotted Elias fooling around with Rin. "Dammit Eli, how you gonna forget to make Elgin a plate dawg? Just what will I do with you." He said to him, blaming Elias for his mistake, after he already insisted on making Elgin a plate. Without fully listening to Elias' response, Marcus dashed off with Elgin's oplated and went straight up to his room. Entering, he made sure to cover his mouth and nose as he walked in placing the food on his dresser. "Eat up and feel better buddy. Wish you could enjoy tonight with us." Marcus said before leaving with the quickness, darting back outside back towards his food and spot. "Thank youu Dr. E. You're the best dawg." He says grabbing his plate and goes back to devouring his wings.

Last edited:
Rue Sivogn - Elias Stein - Elvena Stein

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_mutsu_ane_daisuki__sample-66fc7a7d43edf9306f40c8a1fc64c1d6.jpgLoquacious. J had been nonstop all day long. Usually Rue would look at someone and if they made such a claim she’d laugh a bit, internally deeming them as being overly dramatic but never being rude enough to call them theatric. But not in this case, no. J was a whole ‘nother level of crazy antics and the epitome of an active volcano perpetually erupting with emotions and stories and literally everything. So the new DWMA student spent the day listening, and …. Listening. The focus on listening kept her from losing her composure and strangling him in broad daylight. He was met with every expression under the moon the longer the day dragged on. She scowled, she pouted, she smiled, she laughed, she deadpanned, she tried to kill him with a look, and at one point she almost burst into tears from sheer frustration. Rue had managed to ditch her partner temporarily with claims of needing a shower and a change of clothes. If J had it his way, he probably would’ve been completely content sitting outside the shower and talking her ear off. Not in a perverted sense, more of a childlike ' I'm never going to leave you the heck alone ever again ' type of way. Thankfully he respected her space enough, and by extension possibly his life, which was still something she needed to adjust to. She’d never been around someone with such an anomalous attitude. The way they connected though, that was irrefutable proof that they had found a good partner in one another, despite the outlandish personality he portrayed. Somehow she didn’t think she’d ever grow stagnant of the way he was and accepting it wasn’t entirely on the table either. Not as of right now anyways. Right now she was perched behind a palm tree, the colors of her eyes swirling about like a lava lamp as she peered at the group, scanning it for any sign of her partner.

After coming up short handed with his whereabouts the newer weapon, to the group anyways, finally tiptoed across the sand over towards the trays of food on the table. Nimble fingers plucked a plate from the stack, that free hand reaching out towards the last tray on the table.

40563d806ed67186ff4e0bbb4d340a51.jpg
Not sure you can handle those, princess. “ Elias smirked, his tone a mix of jest and erring on the side of being completely suspicious. It was hard to tell if he was simply referring to her by the royal title she adorned or poking fun at her. He loaded his plate up, reaching past Rue’s outstretched hand to snatch wing after wing, forming a tower of meat that was quite impressive. Some would assume he was a kind soul and bringing some food to his friends or something. Nope, anyone would be hellbent to get Elias to share even one. He flashed the newcomer a smile that exposed his canines before he sauntered over to where his still traumatized girlfriend sat. And why exactly was she stuck in a state of terror? Well he was about to spill the details of the day to his partner, Marcus, until he started throwing accusations about bringing Elgin a damn plate of food. “ I TOOK CARE OF HIM EARLIER, I’M NOT HIS FUCKIN’ NURSE. WHY DON’T YOU SEND HITOMI OR SOME SHIT? I HEARD SHE’S REAL HOSPITABLE. “ He screamed out after Marcus, face contorting into irritation as he shoved a wing into his mouth, skillfully not leaving a single trace of meat as he pulled the bone out and discarded it on his plate. “ Asshole. “ He muttered under his breath, always having to get the last word in, regardless if it fell on surrounding ears or not.

You’re still mad, huh? “ Elias surveyed as he let his gaze fall on Rin who had practically worn the same expression on her face. He was no stranger to this look but it was lasting longer than normal. “ Oh come on. It wasn’t even that high. I heard you laugh after you were done caterwauling like a damn banshee. “ He couldn’t help the villainous cackle that burst out. It was so sudden that he almost choked on his food but that didn’t stop him from continuing to grin at the sounds of her dismay that were now ingrained in his memory. The blonde haired Stein leaned back, his expression screaming how thoroughly satisfied he was with what he had done. Marcus returned, giving him the opportunity to lean back forward, that wild grin still plastered there. “ Marcus, Marcus. I took Rin on a romantic island adventure, let me tell you about it. So we hiked up this cliff with pretty views, the ocean as far as the eye can see. Breathtaking. Put out a blanket, laid out a hearty handmade feast by yours truly. Grabbed Rin by the hands softly, and asked if she trusted me… “ Elias sighed in contentment, eyes sparkling as if the most endearing and exciting part of the story was about to be told. “ I hoisted her up, held on real tight, and dive bombed off the side of the cliff. I may have given us a boost with my abilities but I calculated that without it we would’ve splattered onto the rocks below. It was….. EXHILARATING, right Rin? “ If there was going to be a time for Rin to fully snap and beat him in public, it was likely going to be now.

Rue blinked in confusion a couple times, watching the boy grab quite a huge amount of the wings in that tray, the elaboration on why she couldn’t handle them never being given. Her mouth shifted, eyes staring down the chicken as if trying to analyze it. After a while she breathed out audibly and put a few on her plate, figuring if she could handle J, that she was indeed invincible. The glacier haired girl took a seat by the fire, kicking her legs out comfortably and pausing to truly, truly, embrace the moments of serenity and quiet she’d been gifted. Yes, silence was a blessing. She spotted the boy from earlier take a seat beside her, the same one that J had so kindly decided to demean her in front of. She winced, internally groaning at the flurry of given nicknames replayed in her mind. On one hand it was quite impressive that he’d somehow managed to accrue such a long list of names. On the other, it was…. borderline psychotic. In hopes to distract herself she shoved a wing into her mouth, immediately feeling a tingle dance along her tongue, but it was pleasant. It had a kick, definitely, but Rue was more impressed than panicked about it. She looked over once again, only pausing a few moments to watch the fire lick at the logs with a longing she was all too familiar with. “ I’m sorry about my partner. He’s…. eccentric. I’d introduce myself but that’s already been properly done for me. “ Rue smiled just a bit, pivoting her body in her chair so that she was facing him. She said the word 'partner' so hushed that it almost wasn't audible, as if referring to him in any way would somehow summon him. “ Did you make these? “ She held up a singular wing, cheeks flushed from the heat of the fire and the spice level of the sauce. “ Compliments to the chef if so. “ She added, taking another bite.

__skadi_and_skadi_arknights_drawn_by_monarch_ricardoxx__sample-801eca2ef65c85279c5a36c4f23f80dc.jpgElvena watched everyone with the eyes of a predator, the look only softening vaguely as Marcus approached her with a set of plates. Truthfully the meister hadn’t even had her thoughts swimming around the idea of eating but the food presented to them did look appetizing. Normally she’d correct the Dr. E thing and claim it was Stein but after a while the nickname just stuck, becoming a normal greeting from the fellow meister she’d grown to call a best friend. “ Takeshi will eat it. “ She said with an unwavering confidence, reaching out to grasp the gifts of wings he bestowed upon them. Some might think that it was quite rude for her to speak for her partner but that’s how they always tended to be. Takeshi was quieter while Elvy made most of their decisions for them. He seemed to prefer this approach and his preferences were of the utmost importance to her. “ Thank you, Marcus. I’ll keep an eye on your seat and your plate until you return. “ She offered him a ghastly smile, watching him wander off to mingle. Everybody appeared to be so good at that. Just striking up conversation, laughing amongst themselves, talking about their days. At least most people were enjoying the homemade concoction she'd added to the drinks she could get her hands on without anyone noticing. While this sense of belonging had been something she had once longed for, desired so badly it tore her up, now she was truthfully content with the road life had laid out before her. Those swirling red hues flickered over to the side, landing on the dark chocolate hair of her weapon partner. That once ghastly smile changed in demeanor, switching to one of gratification and genuine bliss. She wouldn't give Takeshi up for the world, she'd come to that conclusion long ago. Every day only solidified that. Someone would have to pry him from her dead hands and even then, she'd still find a way to hold onto him. Even in death, Takeshi would always be hers. And she would always be his. Always. Anyone who tried to separate them or keep them apart would be met with nothing short of a torturous demise. Truthfully, the sinister part of her hoped someone would dare try.

Her gaze absent mindedly wandered about the group huddled around the fire, eyes settling on Sozen for a bit as she examined him from afar like one of her scientific charts.
He seems capable. Maybe Akron will finally get to fight demons instead of being forced to run from his own. The analyzing didn't last too long, lest she be caught staring and somehow seem like she was inviting the new student into a conversation. Marcus shortly reappeared and her duty to watch his things was fulfilled, releasing her from that commitment. With a soft nudge to Takeshi, she came to a stand, flicking her hair effortlessly as it flowed out like water behind her to barely avoid the flickering flames from the bonfire. “ Eat by the water? “ She inquired, peering back towards everyone else and only confirming that that past pining was no longer present. “ I want to train too, there's something new I would like to try. “ Elvena continued, shuffling the plates around to free up a hand that was slowly extended towards Takeshi.

Interacted/Mentioned; Marcus/Hitomi The Elder The Elder Takeshi/J Exanis Exanis Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:

• Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

The long haired young man was pleasantly surprised. Their British transfer student was able to still fight in spite of the fever Llewellyn assumed the other male had. Though, it would have been even more impressive if Gabriel was able to truly fight unarmed. There were plenty of familiar mistakes that Llewellyn mentally noted from watching the sick male, mistakes that Llewellyn had once made himself when training with Alice and Hitomi. Perhaps I should offer to train him. Cobalt blue orbs mentally noted another opening Hitomi purposely left for her opponent as she continued to drive Gabriel backwards towards the edge of the sparring 'ring'. The training would benefit both of us and it should be a sufficient way to make up for imparting my illness to the poor man. Llewellyn then calmly watched Gabriel trip and fall onto the sand, outside of the 'ring' line boundary. The blonde male sent his fellow blonde a pitying look, knowing full well that he had a partial hand in embarrassing his fellow classmate. Llewellyn briefly considered offering the British young man a hand, but the moving form of Gabriel's now former Meister, Nicolai, stopped Llewellyn from walking towards the other blonde. It would not have been proper nor right to interrupt the other young men with whatever moment they would be having. Cobalt blue eyes turned to look at the approaching form of Hitomi instead.

Once more, Llewellyn was surprised, this time by the unexpected contact his partner had decided to initiate. He had to suppress the urge to brush his finger against the dorsum of his nose after Hitomi touched it. "Your fight was good. You went easy on our new classmate." It was a statement that was conveyed with a tone of curiosity. Llewellyn believed that his partner had gone easy on Gabriel in order to be nice, but due to the words he saw, yet did not hear the two exchange, Llewellyn thought there was more to the interaction. Do not pry. The blonde told himself, halting any accusatory or questioning words from spilling forth. Llewellyn was the one that owed Hitomi an explanation, not the other way around. Though, before Llewellyn could bring up his desire to apologize for the behavior he displayed after Alice's spar with Kade yesterday, Hitomi brought her hand to his forehead. "I am fine." The young man assured the other Weapon, feeling more than a little guilty after hearing the follow up questions. "And yes, talking would be nice. I do owe both Alice and you an apology for my disappearance." An apology that Llewellyn did not truly feel up to delivering, but he knew that it was required. Otherwise, his worry and guilt would build and eat away at whatever peace of mind he may be capable of achieving during this vacation. Though, Hitomi's question about the upcoming fight did temporarily derail Llewellyn from formulation his planned apology as he now refocused his attention upon the two young women stepping inside of the 'ring'. By the time Llewellyn's lips parted, Elvena had already blurred behind Morika and launched the poor girl out of the arena with just a single strike. Llewellyn winced. Poor Morika.

Evening

A long arm reached forth, stretching outwards to carefully grab the pair of serving tongs that had been carelessly allowed to tumble into the sauce at the bottom of the tray holding the chicken Marcus had generously cooked up for the class. This task was made difficult with the distance Llewellyn purposely placed between himself and the food trays in an effort to prevent the end strands of his long hair from dipping into the sauces on the trays. Thankfully, the young man was able to eventually grab hold of the serving tongs, frowning slightly at the feeling of something goopy touching his fingers when he grasped the handle, then using said tongs to pick up and place several chicken pieces upon two plates. Llewellyn had not yet apologized properly to either of his partners, on account of his request to talk with both Hitomi and Alice. However, He had not anticipated the wait time required for the important talk to take quite this long. I wonder why Alice has been avoiding everyone today. The long haired male plucked a few napkins from the food table with his clean hand before proceeding to wipe off the sauce that transferred over to his fingers when Llewellyn had grabbed hold of the serving tongs. Is she having female problems? It was entirely possible that was the case, though if Alice was having such issues, then unfortunately there was nothing Llewellyn would be able to do to assist her. Still, if that were the case, then Hitomi's behavior would have changed as well... Is Alice upset with me? The thought deepened the frown currently on the young man's face, but Llewellyn did not dwell on his recent thought this time. Instead, he picked up the two plates he had set up, one in each hand and made his way over towards the beach's shoreline.

Sandals crunched against the uneven sand, displacing the ground beneath the blonde and unfortunately distributing a few of the unpleasant, coarse grains inside of his footwear to rub uncomfortably against his feet. "Are either of you hungry?" Llewellyn asked once he was close enough. He silently raised both plates in his hands slightly in order to gesture that he was currently holding food. The long haired male was ready to hand over one of the two plates if either woman was hungry, but Llewellyn otherwise remained where he was. Llewellyn was not entirely certain if his presence was currently wanted or welcomed given the atmosphere surrounding his partners.

Tags: (Interacted) The Elder The Elder Hitomi Britt-21 Britt-21 Alice (Mentioned) Kyuubey Kyuubey Elvina BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Morika

Morika Ayame
Capture+_2021-08-25-13-59-55~2.png

Mentions: Elvena ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Ikora ( The Elder The Elder ), Hitomi ( The Elder The Elder ), Llewellyn ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )

Interactions: Marcus ( The Elder The Elder ), Elias ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Rin ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )

Morika had felt so embarrassed upon waking up in the teacher's cabin. Nothing says that you are the weakest person in class than getting knocked out of the ring by one of the strongest members on your team. If anything, it made Morika feel even worse. She had thought that she knew enough to last in a fight, but she hadn't factored in if her enemy moved as fast, if not faster, than Elvena.

Morika sighed, disappointed in herself as she collected herself and exited the teacher's cabin. She made a mental note to thank whichever teacher it was that let her rest in their cabin, and began her walk to the girl's cabin. Stepping out, she noticed a light coming from the beach and saw most of her classmates all on or around the beach. Morika thought about joining her classmates, but had quickly pushed the thought away as soon as it made an appearance. "Perhaps later. I don't want to spoil their fun." She muttered to herself as she walked to the girls cabin.

Upon getting there, she walked up the porch and made her way inside. She took off her shoes, a relieved noise escaping her as the heels had come off, and walked to her room. She paused at her sewing supplies for a moment, considering whether or not she should use them to craft a new plush. Morika shrugged and grabbed her supplies, put her shoes back on, ignoring the ache that came from putting her heels back on and exited the cabin.

Morika thought that she might not ever get this chance again, so she decided to try and get at least some social interaction today. Although as she got closer to the campfire, she had realized that it probably wasn't a good idea. Elias, Rin, Marcus, and their new classmate Rue, might not want her to sit with them. Perhaps she should ask first, expect them to say no, and then go see if she can talk with Hitomi or Llewellyn? Morika nervously cleared her throat before doing her best to speak up, trying to make sure that her voice wasn't as shaky as she felt. "May I join you?"

Last edited:

Sozen continued to converse with his new partner after the second match of the day had concluded. He listened intently as Akron explained to him in detail the recent events that the first-year class had experienced. Sozen was surprised at just how much the students of the class had been forced to endure, and he was equally surprised that this was the first he’d heard about it in any sort of detail. It was little wonder that the teachers had arranged for this beach trip, if those were the sort of horrors the students had experienced. In addition, Sozen had asked his partner a fair amount about his family and his past, although he did take care not to ask anything too personal. Not for the time being anyway.
After he’d talked with his new partner for what he deemed a sufficient enough amount of time, Sozen elected to go for a walk around the length of the island beach, familiarizing himself with its layout. It was a nice place for a getaway, and he found himself warming up to the beach a lot more than he’d expected to. By the time he’d returned to the main vacation area, Sozen discovered that some of the other students had started making food and the like. He wandered slowly over to where Marcus was cooking wings and was caught somewhat off-guard as Marcus addressed him directly, mentioning his taste in food. Had it been his cousin who had run her mouth about his tastes? No, it was more likely her partner, Ryu. Briefly, Sozen considered punching Ryu the next time the two saw each other, but quickly decided it wasn’t worth the effort. He grabbed a plate and was just about to grab some of the wings when Marcus added that he and Elias would jump Sozen if he ate them all. As Sozen looked over the selection and added food to his plate, he was suddenly acutely aware of the feeling of eyes on him. He turned his head just in time to see Stein look away from his direction, and he rolled his eyes in response. He should have figured it would have been her looking at him after all he’d heard of her from Kiyoshi. No doubt he had his own personal page in her notebook by now. He let out a sigh and grabbed a cup of punch before heading over to sit by the campfire with Marcus and the others. Hopefully some light conversation would expedite him getting used to his strange new group of classmates. He sat down in one of the seats across from Marcus and started to eat his food. In front of him, he heard a nervous voice ask Marcus if it was okay for them to sit there with him and the others. Sozen looked up from his food and was surprised to find that the voice had come from Morika, Akron’s former partner as well as the losing party of the last match. He glanced over to Marcus and then back to Morika. Against his better judgment, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for Morika somewhat. It was clear to someone like him that she had been entirely out of her element in that match and likely had been so for the entirety of the school year. He could only hope that the shift in partners would help her improve.
BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

1591048120081.png
Social Gathering
TD_413615.jpgWhile eating his wings, Marcus was paying full attention towards Elias' story about his romantic adventure with Rin. He knew for a fact that this story definitely contained something funny, cause Elias wasn't the one to spill the mushy stuff.As the story's plot thickened, marcus starts to grin with anticipation. He was waiting for the moment to burst in the laughter, and once it came it took it. As laughed himself into tears, he could only imagine the look on Rin's face on their way down. "Oh man pleeease tell me you recorded it Eli. I need to see this and hear Rin screaming for her life." He says as he wipes the tears away. "I see why she's been giving you the silent treatment. You out here pulling crazy stunts like its the X-Games." He takes a sip from his punch clenching his new found thirst, as the princess from earlier speaks to him. Luckily, she pulled the up confidence to speak to him, before he did. "It's cool. I see you got your hands cut out for you. He definitely seems like the type to keep talking on and on. Your name's Rue right, the 'Ice Queen'? I'm Marcus, Marcus Rung." He says flashing soft smile before taking another sip. As she asked him about the wings, he glances down at her plate and his eyes widened as he notices her eating the spicy wings from the last pan. "Uhh yeah I made them. Thank you, I'm glad you like 'em" he says with a honest smile. "But umm quick question. Are those not hot to you? 'Cause either I somehow messed up on the sauce or you can really handle spicy food. Please tell me it's the second answer and not the first." He says grinning.

Marcus was planning on trying to get to know Rue a bit more, however for a brief moment his attention shifted towards Sozen, who just arrived. He nods his head, basically saying 'what's up', then turns to look at Morika as she ask if she could join them. "Of course you can. This is a free island right?" He asked rhetorically. "Gone head sit down and socialize. Grab a drink too. It may help with that nervousness of yours. How are you feeling by the way? Elvy really knocked you hard dawg. You were out for a pretty long time." He says leaning forward. Marcus was a bit concerned about Morika's well being, outside of any physical pain. He couldn't imagine how she's feeling after everything she's been through up until now. Girls been having it a bit rough. Hopefully this switch up would be for the better. "If you need any help combat wise, don't be afraid to ask dawg. There's plenty of folks here who can handle themselves in a fight and may be willing to help you." He says before taking a bite from his wing. "Matter of fact, here's a piece of advice from Marcus Rung himself. And this goes for each and everyone of you." He says with food in his mouth while point the wing his holding at everyone around him. "Y'all know that little voice in your head telling you what you can and can't do? Stop fucking listening to it. It's only gonna drive you mad, and drain away your confidence. We're the damn EAT Class, meaning we can't be losing our confidence. Once you lose your confidence, then you're only holding yourself back. And if that's happening, then you're a liability, if you're a liability then people get hurt, or you die. So the only solution is to tell that little voice to shut the fuck up and prove it wrong. If you're not capable of doing anything, then become capable. Surpass your limits until that voice gets placed on mute. That's my advice to you, process it how you want." He then leans back and drinks his punch glancing at everyone, waiting for anyone to say anything. This small rant, Marcus went on came from nothing but his own experience with this topic. He's dealt with his fair share of self-doubt, and lack of confidence. Luckily he found his drive before it was too late.
Interacted: Rue/Elias Kyuubey Kyuubey Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime
Mentioned: Rin Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
1629946478944.png
Nicholai
interaction: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII mentions: Jackaboi Jackaboi BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Nicholai smiled softly at Gabriel, least they would still be friends and that was good, yet it still felt like saying goodbye even if they’d still be seeing one another regularly. “Glad to hear it my friend” he‘d say softly just before pulling away from the hug and just looking down at the ground despite his grin, Nicho was still convincing himself the change would be far better for everyone yet no matter how many times he repeated that in his head it didn’t help the pain. Despite this dower mood Gabriel’s joke did manage to get a chuckle out of Nicho. “may have to take offer another time” nicholai replied with a goofy grin quietly watching Gabriel leave and then, Nicholai walked off in the opposite direction, he just needed some time to clear his head that was all
—————-
evening
it had been a few hours since that moment with Gabriel, Nicho having wandered around for a while before deciding to grab a beach towel and reads book in the beach… he‘d kinda fallen asleep book covering his face his choice of suit as opposed to more traditional beach cloths luckily prevented sunburn. he’d only been groggy awoken by the blasting music to realise that it was in face evening. “ Hu time really does fly” he’d muse to himself seeing everyone else in the class gathering normal would put a great grin upon his face as it was a chance to properly get to know everyone, yet right now he just wasn’t feeling like himself grabbing at the air above his head Nicholai let out a sigh of relief good he hadn’t blown his Disguise. That would go down well not at all. next thing on his mind right now was food, the barbecue smelled amazing the white haired Russian walking over to the prepared food and piling a bit of everything onto his plate.. eyes being bigger then his stomach but there was something about a meaty buffet that always appealed to him and right now he needed a comfort food based pick me up. unbeknownst to Nicho however was that he’d made a fatal error in his food choices… the wings.

finding a nice spot somewhere near the fire Nicholai decided that Maybe after he felt a bit better he‘d go find Camilla and perhaps talk to her Maybe she wouldn’t utterly wipe the floor with him as hitomi had done with Gabriel. Setting the plate to one side Nico made his final mistake but grabbing a wing first and biting into it only to find out it was secretly just a meat volcano unnaturally and unbearable spice for the poor Russian gold and blue eye Each shrinking just for a moment the rest of his body stunned before registering the intense heat. ”KAKOYe NA SAMOM DELE, KTO S SOBSTVENNYM RAZUMOM BYL YEST' UBIYSTVENNYY VULKAN, YEBAT', YEBAT', YEBAT', YEBAT', DER'MO, ETO NEKOTORYYe MORONICHESKOYe SHARIK!” a utter torrent of expletives poured fourth form the normally rather calm Nicho spitting out the mangled bit of chicken and tossing the rest of the wing onto the sand, scratching his tongue to try and remove whatever cursed combination caused this, the. Shoving of the food he had aside form the wings into his mouth to try to remove the awful pain.. it took a little and if someone had a camera it probably looked super funny but Nicho was left flat out on the deck chair in tears due to wing. “Really.. really.. not my day..” he mumbled sadly.

Rue Sivogn

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_bitbba__sample-8efaf6db68e94ca0d89bd403b051f1d7.jpg
Marcus’s question caused her to laugh softly, muffled as not to disturb the peaceful atmosphere around them. “ Definitely the second! Hot things tend not to bother me, I have my own way of dealing with heat. “ A wink followed her words, the mystery of what she meant by that something to be discovered at a later time. She wasn’t sure if all the hints J dropped with the never-ending list of nicknames made it evidently clear, but if it was still something under wraps, she preferred to have it that way. Morika’s gentle voice broke through the pause in their conversation and she turned her attention upwards from her seat, smiling at the other student with a warmth that rivaled the bonfire beside them. “ Would you like my seat? “ Rue asked with a tilt of her head, already rising from where she’d once been to settle herself on the sand by everyone’s feet, palms nestling into the terrain below.

She had the perfect vantage point to watch Marcus as he began to go on with a speech of sorts, his whole demeanor shifting from its once casual vibe in a matter of seconds. It demanded a quiet audience and Rue was more than happy to comply, unable to deny the fortified ardor in his aura. Silently she wondered what the boy in front of her had actually been through; what the rest of the class must’ve gone through. His words carried such emotion and a heavy burden of personal stakes, the weight of that alone causing her eyes to shift downwards a bit. She could only imagine that some of the horrors of the world had been seen and tackled head on by the class she had transferred into. Yet here they were, somehow finding a way to enjoy the life they were so valiantly fighting for. She let her gaze fall on every person around the fire, holding the attention of anyone who met it before she slowly peered at the next face, familiarizing herself with the characteristics of some of the students. “ I’ll always keep my cool, Marcus Rung. You can count on that. “ She shot the meister a grin after he grew silent, admiration and respect for him only increasing after his words of encouragement. A hand began reaching for another wing from her plate before a slew of Russian curse words filled the air.

That glacier topped head of hers leaned far back, that trained flexible body being made apparent, as she peered past the flames towards Nicholai, blinking a few times as she tried to comprehend his affliction. It took her a few minutes to spot the culprit since her current point of view caused the world to be upside down. “ See? Told you it wasn’t the first option. “ Rue said cheerfully as she straightened back out, jumping up and running off towards the table to snatch up an empty cup before continuing towards her downed classmate. She took a place by the chair he occupied, plopping down in the sand and leaning over him, concern erasing any previous look that she held before. “ Hey there, I’m Rue. Take this. “ She held out the empty cup, covering it with a hand and kept her eyes locked on the pained male in front of her. When her hand finally dropped to rest in her lap, the cup had been filled to the brim with ice water. “ I hope it helps, spicy food can KO the best of us. “ The weapon reassured him, finding no amusement in his current predicament. There was a look in his eyes that was almost as vacant as the cup she’d held out to him before and she knew right away that was an emptiness that would be much tougher to fill.

Mentioned/Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Nicholai Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Everyone else around the fire not directly mentioned but ye. :>​

A019612E-657A-497D-A16A-A9533FCB58E5.jpeg

Akron
interaction:​
it had been rather refreshing to have a partner he could actually converse without the need to carefully chose his words and responses carefully to avoid inciting the wraith of his previous miester. freely able to explain in great detail about the major events that had transpired throughout the year from the facility to the clown incident. when it came to more, personal matters Akron was more or less an open book to any questions sozen had however he was quick to add juri had made the great effort of basically adopting him something Akron still greatly appreciated to this day.

their conversation eventually ended Akron spending the rest of the daylight hours finding dome polish that ended up just being pineapple scented and for cars, and then meticulously polishing his Armour, though during his little shopping trip he’d found a dress he really liked and purchased it much to the bewilderment of the store owner. Now though there was a whole party going on and Akron joined in as that's what you did with these kinds of things after all. Watching Nicholai innocently take maybe two chicken wings not knowing the hell that awaited him. Still, he was impressed how well the Russian kept a happy attitude, of course, it was a mask to hide his true feeling on the situation and Akron had noticed it crack a few times. He’d decided to just talk to them later taking a chicken wing and a few other odds and ends he’d eat the whole wing bones too, Akron wasn’t so much a fan of the flavour as he was the burning spicey sensation that almost seemed to spread further than his mouth... just feeling something was more than appreciated by the enormous raven-haired boy.

Moving toward the punch blow he could feel the beasts irritated Gnashing at the sight of it… last time there was punch its effects were interesting and it appeared Akron’s monster had no like for it. And Akron chose to totally ignore his inner voice and instead drink some punch… unfortunately it happened to spiked again. Easily noticeable by Akron‘s sudden bout of odd noises that constituted a laugh but it sounded like a strange inhaling grumble. Mostly at Nicholai’s spice induced freakout.

“you know I never asked what you think of Sozen“ Akron started talking quietly for everyone else nothing was there but to Akron the black tendril mass of the beast and its eye filled maw silent stared back up at him closing its mouth and growling. “Hu so you don’t like him?” Akron asked and the creature just hissed and growled. “Yeah suppose another one… it does get old.. I’m sure it be better this time“ Akron replied letting out a little hum.

Morika Ayame

6e7d5afc8e8c975adb421a79635143eb.jpg

Interactions: Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Marcus ( The Elder The Elder )
Mentions: Souzen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), Akron & Nicholai ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), and everyone by the fire

Morika smiled lightly at the approval and said a soft “Thank you”, though before she could sit on the ground, one of the new students, Rue, had already gotten up and offered her the seat she had previously been occupying. “You didn’t have to move.” Morika said as she carefully moved to sit where Rue had been sitting, keeping herself contained in her seat, maneuvering her materials into her lap. “Thank you for offering your seat to me.” Morika said to Rue, offering her a gentle smile.

Morika turned her attention to Marcus, as he was the one that was currently talking to her, and it would have been very rude to ignore him. “Thank you, but no thank you. After what happened on Halloween, I would not like to take any chances.” Morika shook her head, shuddering at the memory. “I’m a little embarrassed that I was easily knocked out of the ring, but compared to what could have happened I am glad that all she did was knock me out.” Morika laughed a little at herself, realizing how pathetic she must be to her classmates.

“Thank you for offering.” Morika said, pausing for a moment to consider his offer to help her in combat, before turning to look at him fully. “Actually, it would be nice to receive some help. I was hoping to talk to someone about how to better defend myself. I was just hesitant to ask because I didn’t know everyone well and I thought that what I knew was enough to get away.” Morika said as she pulled out a piece of fabric from her materials and a threaded needle to begin to stitch the soft cloth material. “I was hilariously mistaken.”

Morika kept silent after that, working on her little sewing project and listening intently to what Marcus had to say. She let a small smile appear on her face as she listened to Marcus’ inspiring words. Morika briefly glanced up when Rue had left and wondered if she had caused the blue haired girl to leave. Though when she watched Rue approach Nicholai, she was a little relieved to know that it wasn’t the case.

Morika looked back down at her project and continued her stitching. She glanced over at Souzen for a moment to take him all in. The more she thought about it, the more she began to trust the teacher’s decision to repair the students in Team B. Souzen looked like someone reliable, someone that Akron could talk to without having awkward pauses and uncomfortable silences. Compared to her, Souzen was an upgrade for Akron and she genuinely did hope that they would get along well together. Morika shook the thoughts out of her head and focused back on her project, narrowly avoiding stabbing herself with the needle as she was working a little faster than she normally did. Now her only dilemma is to see which one of her new classmates would appreciate her handmade gift, or if they would want to receive one from her at all.

Nicholai
1630027482256.png

interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey
Nicholai stared almost vacantly up into the night sky kind of done with today considering how it seemed to be a spiral of bad decision and events. Obviously to him tomorrow would be better no point on expecting to to keep going but he couldn’t help but dwell on the now as opposed to the good parts.. normally nicholai could grab onto whatever sliver of good there was in any situation but this just felt too personal to find such a silver lining. being so zoned out he’d not noticed someone having made there way over to him until they spoke.

“Hu?” Nicho managed to let out a hushed noise wiping away a spice induced tear before turning to face the voice His face still flush red in stark contrast to his snowy white hair. he’d give her a half hearted grin. “Oh.. hi“ he’d managed to say to the girl who’s name was Rue, if Nicholai was in a better state he might have made a small joke here but he wasn’t in the mood it just made him think of Gabriel and how he’d more then likely be staring at Her making some joke about how he should have eaten a chicken wing as well if it meant seeing such a pretty figure. Sitting up Nicholai took the icey cup of water gratefully Downing almost the whole cup without a second thought the frigid temperature far more acceptable then the heat bringing the Russian miester a great deal of relief The half-hearted smile becoming far more genuine. “Much better thank you my friend, name is Nicholai” he’d responded to rue cheerfully his gold and blue gaze firmly set upon the blue haired weapons own golden orbs. he’d chuckle just a little at the Rue comment about spicy food. “Yes yes American cooking much more… eeeeh… potent zen in motherland, much prefer ze cold, would take Holodets or Okroshka over zis anyway“ Nicholai replied accent bleeding through much more heavily then usual. Though even with his spirits being somewhat lived thanks to Rue intervention still didn’t change the more lingering feelings. “Enjoying first day zen? Good time to start yes? Oh and apologies for pulling you away from anything“ Nicholai added quickly but giving a big goofy grin in return.

Rin.png
1630043413337.png

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Rin was not happy after the events that occurred earlier, not only was she fooled into thinking Elias was going to do something calm and sweet, but she was forced to basically jump off the cliff on his shoulder while she screamed bloody murder. There was this pout that had been worn on her face, pursed lips, angry eyebrows, and overall an unpleasant look mainly directed at her significant lover. Rin glanced at him with her crimson eyes while he ate, wanting to say something but refrained from doing so before being called out "OF COURSE I AM!" she shouted, her face beginning to turn red "It was very high, Elias! Maybe to you it wasn't, but to me, it was extremely high! Anyone would scream in terror!" arms crossed over her chest as she whipped her head away from his direction and looked at the burning fire instead. At least that wouldn't make her even more mad than what she was already. However, it increasingly got worse when he told Marcus about the adventure, causing her to snap "IT WAS TERRIFYING WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" she glared at him, practically shooting daggers in his direction.

It didn't help that Marcus went for the bait, causing her to now glare at him "You're just feeding his crazy antics, Marcus! That's not okay! I may be a weapon but I prefer not to fall ages down into the bottom of a cliff!" she puffed her cheeks and looked away, seemingly grasping one of her pigtails and playing with it close to her face. One of the quirks she had developed long ago just to calm herself. Granted she was a little aggressive but it was the one way to calm her nerves. Grumbling under her breath, she huffed and began to think to herself It would have been a great date, had he not tried to kill me by jumping off a cliff. I much prefer having a picnic and talking small talk alone than doing something as crazy as that. despite thinking that way, she liked it in a way because it wasn't something she would have once thought of doing. Though she wouldn't ever do it again unless she was forced to. Morika approached the group, and she was welcomed with open arms so there was no reason for the dark-haired female to say something. Not like she had anything to say for the moment knowing that her boyfriend was getting enjoyment after making her mad, as well as jumping off a cliff while on his shoulders.​

cooltext388956358660071.png
Life Lessons
sample-80d4deceb4e1b7f6dcddd49e5fb6637b.jpgJazmin spent most of her day bonding and getting to know her new meister, Grace. She finds her very intriguing and intelligent; definitely someone who she could spend time around. Grace was very laxed and easygoing, easily reminding her of a much younger Marcus. As the day went on, she helped set up the campfire, grabbing as many chairs as possible. It was a great idea for everyone to gather around and share moments with one another, while getting to know each other.Grabbing a plate she went and placed a couple of different flavors of wings on her plate, all while avoiding the very last pan. If what she heard about that sauce was correct, she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. A little late to the party, she arrived just as Morika asked her question about defending herself and right before, Marcus speech. She stood up listening to the surprisingly somewhat wise words of her cousin. She couldn't believe that Marcus had grown up into this person before her eyes. His speech spoke many volumes outside of what he was saying. She could tell they he's been through his fair share of trauma just like her. While holding her plate, she puts her hand on his shoulder. "Well said Marc." She says giving him a genuine smile. She then proceeds to shift her head in the direction of Morika. "Morika right?" She asked taking a seat in one of the empty chairs. "I can answer your question, if you don't mind of course. I know you don't know me, but did spend some time as a solo weapon. So I'm very familiar with defending myself." She says crossing her legs, sitting indian style in her chair. "First lemme start by saying, there are plenty of ways to better defend yourself. However, they all pretty much come from the basics of defense, being able to follow and anticipate your opponent's every move. If you can't do that, then you're basically screwed. Then that brings me to my next point, practice and training. Go over the basics, train against stronger people who actually know what they're doing and learn from them. Just as Marcus was saying, test and exceed your limits. You can't defend yourself, if your mind and body is too slow to react to what's coming to it. So sharpen your eyes to see the quickest of opponents, brighten your mind to process faster, and strengthen your body to react faster. That's how you defend yourself. That's how you avoid being knocked around. Plus confidence goes a long way just as he said." She says pointing in marcus direction. "Once you get the basics and confidence down pact, all those extra flashy techniques will soon follow. Did that answer your question??" She asked looking at Morika taking a bite of her wings, just as russian slurs starts to blurt out nearby. Oddly enough, Jazmin kept her eyes on Morika waiting for her response.

Interacted: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Mentioned: _Line 213 _Line 213 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Alice & Hitomi
1630115554321.pngcamilla-ferrari-true-damage-akali.jpg
Hitomi stood off to the side, from the festivities watching Alice sit alone by the shore. For some reason, she was in a slump all day and Hitomi couldn’t find out why. She’s been distant and not really letting her in. She stood back thinking of some way she could help, other than her wavelength. Hitomi walks up to her, and sits down next to her laying her head on her shoulder. “Hi Alice, mind if I join you this time?” She asked, referring to the previous time she found her by a cliff and Alice asked to be alone. At first Hitomi was reluctant to leave her side, due to past trauma with her last partner. “Seeing you by that cliff made me worry a bit, Alice. And you not letting me in isn’t helping. If we’re partners you should be able to tell me what’s going on, but as your partner I’m also not gonna force you. So far now if you want to clear your mind, how about we spar for a bit then get some food with the others?”

Alice was over by the ocean, a bit further away from the group than she should have been. Thing was, she didn’t want to give others bad energy, not when she was feeling the fear settling in from her madness finally returning to the surface. Without her pills, she was gonna be left to suffer for the rest of the week… The blonde snapped out of it when she felt someone rest their head on her shoulder. Glancing over, she noticed Hitomi and gave her a small smile “That’s fine. I’m better than what I was.” she replied, looking back toward the ocean “I was just a little worried cause I forgot my meds. But I’m fine! Nothing your best meister ever couldn't handle!” she said with a warm smile on her face before nodding “We can Spar for a bit. But didn’t you already kick some butt this morning? Are you trying to go on ahead and kick mine instead now?” she joked.

“I forgot my meds…”, hearing those words brought a concerned look upon Hitomi’s face as she lifted her head up. She was glad that she was fine, easily believing her meister, however she was still worried. An entire week off her meds there was no telling what kind of effects it’ll bring upon Alice. “Well I’m glad you’re fine, just let me know whenever you start feeling it and I’ll heal you right up.” She says, giving Alice a warm smile. “Now don’t worry about that previous match of mine. I can’t even count that as a win, and I think currently we’re tied up right now in matches. So if you kick my butt here you’ll be in the lead.” She says, lightly nudging her. “I won’t go easy on you though.” She says smiling. Just as she was about to get up, Lw approached, bring them a plate of wings. A bright smile grew on her face as she accepted the plate. "Yes, yes we are. Thank you Lew!"

Before Alice could respond, she looked up at Lew, giving him one of her cheerful smiles “Maybe I am a little hungry, thank you Lew. How are you feeling?”

RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Britt-21 Britt-21

lmaox4.jpg
J(ohn Jacob Jingle)

Gleaming lavender eyes swept across the gathered students from a distance, their owner crouched beneath the shade of a tree, classic grin still stretched across his face. Since they were new to this specific group of EAT students, one would have expected for J to bounce between each of the students introducing himself in his usual over-the-top, invasive manner. And he will, soon enough, but for most of the day he had been struck by the whim to drag his partner around, really solidify that "bond" and "wavelength compatibility" thing that the teachers keep preaching about. To be fair, it was a new experience for him, having someone that could deal with his soul for an extended period of time had quickly opened up so many new doors for entertainment. He'd been lucky enough that his main form of combat was fistfighting, and so he could always just train and improve himself without being held back by the lack of a dedicated weapon partner. He was more than aware that it was no easy feat to sync with his constantly fluctuating wavelength and soul, things that some people had not-so-jokingly said were a step away from bonafied madness without all the nasty bits, and power ups he supposed, especially since he couldn't bring himself to try and contain it beyond a token effort, which meant he just needed someone with an extreme baseline compatibility with him. And then, in came Rue. Sweet, caring, sheltered Princess RueRue. He was taken at nearly first sight. Not because of her beauty, though she was quite pretty, or her admittedly soothing soul or even her extremely unique weapon form and abilities that he was oh so eagerly wanting to get near intimately family with, no. It was for her oh so simultaneously corruptible personality, and yet stalwart dedication. It was a beautiful contradiction that he wanted to test the limits of, and so he spent the day with her and saw so many different sides of the princess. Everything from joy, sadness, anger, frustration, boredom, exasperation and so many different cocktails of emotions that you couldn't even begin to name, he saw and more than that, he felt. And just from today's sample, he knew he wouldn't grow bored of her anytime soon, if at all.

Still he digressed. He'd yet to properly greet the rest of the students, and it was high time that he did so, though he supposed he should at least peek in on Rue to see how the little snowflake was doing. Hopping to his feet in one smooth motion, J half-danced, half-glided his way across the sand towards the gathering, humming what seemed to be a chaotic mix of the music currently blasting as well as a concoction of his own making. Yet, as he approached, he noticed that Marcus had stood up to give a little speech to a small gathering of students. Pausing within earshot, all while still grooving along, J's smile widened even further, though if anyone had been paying close attention they'd note that for a split second, there was a mischievous and slightly foreboding tint to it. However, just as Marcus finished his speech did J's smile return to normal, or at least normal for him. Then, seeing that they had returned to conversing, J continued his movements towards the gathered group, eyes flitting between each of the gathered students as if wondering where exactly to start with what undoubtedly would be an interesting introduction. Seemingly coming to a decision, J all but popped up besides Marcus, hands in his pockets and dancing in place to the music. "Well well, I didn't realize that Dreads had some charisma to him!" Glancing over to Rue, he gave her an exaggerated wink even as his smile turned teasing. "Watch out there Rueralicious, he might actually be a regular ol' Casanova!" Though the following snicker that he let out showed that he either didn't believe his partner had anything to worry about, or, more likely, simply didn't care. J's gaze then fell on Elias and Rin, all but lighting up as he did so. "You two must be the Boom Couple! Mr. Explody and Ms. Blasty! Aaaaaaaah, I'm geeking!" Contrary to his statement he was, in fact, not geeking. He did, however, swirl and twirl his way around to crouch in front of the two of them, his head bobbing and swinging two and fro as he kept looking between the two. "Y'all are like, my second or third OTP in this school. Eh, maybe fourth, but not any lower than that! Oh!" Here he snaps his focus to Elias and his face turns serious for a moment, though the smile still, somehow, remains. "Explody. Important Question. Have you ever made food using the Powers That Explode and why did it taste like orange?" He then abruptly stands up and holds out a hand towards Elias, turning his face away and bringing up his other arm to shield it as if the situation was too much to bare. "No! Don't answer that. I don't need a dream to be destroyed when you inevitably tell me it tasted like yellow instead." All but flopping away, J then found himself standing in front of Morika, staring down at the girl with his arms held out wide, as if welcoming an esteemed guest. "And you're Drills! Gotta say, sad to see that performance against Yin-Yin, but to be fair, it was, in fact, Yin-Yin. Dreads and Minnie already pretty much said it, but ya only ever really lost when ya give up! Lose a fight, get your teeth kicked in, wake up, have a Rocky montage, think you're ready, get your teeth kick in again, and repeat until you kick teeth in! That's my motto!" Here, he stops, his smile turning confused as he tilts his head to the side. "Actually, that's not my motto, not even sure I have a motto. HEY RUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Remind me to figure out our motto later!" Turning back to Morika, he gives her a thumbs up in a classic Nice Gai pose and continues. "Point is, Drills, Yin-Yin is stupid scary strong, and so is Yang-Yang, so unless you're one of those two, don't worry about losing cuz its bound to happen!" Then, in yet another impressive feat of athelticism, J twisted, turned, tumbled, and all but jived his way to an open spot where everyone could have an easier time seeing him, and then pointed a thumb to his puffed out chest, bouncing from side to side to the beat of the music as he did so.

"Oh! But where are my manners? Y'all can call me John Jacob Jingle Jheimer Jschmitt! Not to be confused for John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmitt, who's name is not, in fact, my name too. Or, Johnny, for now!"

Interactions/Mentions: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 And anyone else nearby​

Last edited:
Grace Amadeus Fugue
Paradise Island
Interacting with: Jazmin ( The Elder The Elder ), Morika ( BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage )

With her chair tilted back on its hind legs and her feet on an empty chair in front of her, Grace reclined wordlessly with a closed book in her lap. She had given up on reading it several minutes back, resting her eyes and her brain as she looked out at some of the others throughout the tropical gathering. Calmly, she tapped her fingers against the book's cover, venting a bit of idle energy; she could respect the music that was being played, but that didn't do much for her urge to play her guitar.

She leaned her chair back farther, looking up at the sky as she emptied her brain for a while. Since her new partner had arrived, she'd done more talking than she had in a long time (and even then, compared to how much one might talk normally, it still wasn't all that much talking). The increase in conversation didn't bother her, but it was still more than a little unexpected. Even so, she was just as neutral toward this new arrival as she was toward most of the other students; still on the outside looking in. The more that she thought about it, the more she wondered if maybe that was for the best. After all, she wasn't really there to make friends; there were very, very specific problems she was supposed to be dealing with.

Waiting her turn for her chance at her goal was one thing. Forgetting about it entirely was another.

She closed her eyes for a while, almost seeming to be asleep, before returning herself to the present, bringing her chair back from the brink of falling as she rolled her head around to look throughout the campfire area again. Her partner and Morika were talking not too far away, their conversation being the first one Grace honed in on due to sheer proximity. From what she could hear, however, there wasn't all that much left to add. Ideas of "confidence" weren't really things that she had much interest in, despite Marcus's earlier speech, but there was no point in arguing anything to the contrary. Besides, the rest of the advice her partner was giving seemed applicable enough, as far as Grace could tell. Leaning back in her chair again and turning her gaze upward, she shook her head.

"...Don't put too much stock into this kind of practice anyway," she eventually said to Morika flatly, offering her own advice, "things change when there's no rules. When you're out there doing things freeform, you'll have different tools to work with."

1630286928101.pngSozen only half listened as Marcus went on to talk for an excessive amount of time. Instead, he took the opportunity to glance around at some of his other classmates that had gathered around the fire as well. He’d looked them all over back when he’d been introduced to them that afternoon, but he hadn’t taken much time to size them up properly. There was one of the new students who’d been introduced alongside him, a blue-haired girl named Rue, with whom Marcus seemed especially enthralled. There was also her partner who had suddenly appeared and seemed to be, well, insufferable. Sozen made a mental note to try and keep interaction with him to a minimum, lest he be forced to lose hours of his life listening to inane drivel. There was another girl who went on to talk at length to Morika as well, who seemed to be related to Marcus in some way.
Sozen had to fight his instinct to scowl as he listened to the waterfall of information dumped onto Morika from the other students. This was some of the most basic, beginner level advice he’d ever heard. Was this Morika girl really that hopelessly behind the others in her class? He’d originally considered offering Morika assistance himself, and he wasn’t that bad a teacher either, but extensive training like that was beyond his expertise (as well as beyond the amount of time and effort he was willing to invest). Sozen glanced across the group over to where Akron was situated, all by himself. Getting used to fighting alongside Akron would definitely take time and effort, yes, but it was small potatoes compared to what training Morika would entail. Best to leave that to the others there who were more qualified in doing so. Besides, several of them seemed more than eager to offer their own tutelage to Morika, so where was the harm in letting them?
Sozen leaned back in his chair and started to actually eat his food. Especially spicy and especially savory foods had always been his two favorite kinds, so he was very much enjoying the wings Marcus had cooked. The punch, however, was not something he found particularly appetizing, and it had an off taste. Either it had passed its expiry date, or someone had spiked it with something, and knowing this group he was willing to put good money on the later.
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1591048120081.png
Living Good feeling Good
4fd0fdd7a2cd987c5a220c14889d67c2.jpgAfter his little rant, Marcus looked over towards his cousin, who came and complimented on his advice. He simply nodded his head and said thank you. He then turns his head towards madam ice queen, who reassured him that he could count on her keeping her cool. As she shot him a grin, he did the same back, glad that he's so far making a good impression on her. He hoped that maybe he could get some time to talk to her with just the two of, however tonight was obviously not the night. J arrived and Marcus smile faded instantly. "Oh god." He says as he leaned back in his chair, with his arms behind his head listening as J started going on and on.He couldn't help but grin at some of the names he was giving out to people other than himself. He found the couple name for Elias and Rin rather funny, as he mouth 'boom couple' towards Elias and Rin. Basically saying he'll be calling them that from now on. Then there was Jazmin's nickname Minnie, which was rather fitting due to her soul actually looking like the mickey mouse logo. Elvy's and Takeshi's nickname was also interesting and a great to symbolize their partnership. Marcus figured that there was a bit more to J rather than his eccentric and annoying personality, or he could be wrong and that was the first thing that came to his mind. As he wraps up his rant, Marcus threw a thumbs up and say, "Great introduction J. Glad you could join us." There was a hint of sarcasm behind his words as he spoke, bringing his hand back behind his head. Marcus was definitely mellowing out as the contents from his punch and earlier drinks starts to take effect. He laid back with his eyes closed, listening to the music in the background tuning everything else out the way. You think he'll react to the russian slurs, but instead his head was bobbing along to the beat of the music as he song the words in his head.

Wanting to keep the conversations going and not having it end , he snapped back to reality and leaned up a bit too quickly. For a second his vision was a bit rocky but he gathered himself. He glances over at Sozen and his eyes narrows in on him. "I haven't heard a single word from you since you got here dawg. Why not tells us a story or sum. I know you had a few good adventure before you got here?? Feel us in." He says reaching for another wing.

Interaction: RIn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Elias and Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), J ( Exanis Exanis ), Sozen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ) @EveryoneElse

1630371999969.png

1630372239487.png

Camilla sat by the campfire with the rest of her classmates, the scent of food grilling on the burning barbeque wafting through the air was enough to make anyone hungry. Grabbing her fair share of food, (skipping the spicy stuff), she sat herself down next to the fire. However her attention was not on her classmates chatting amongst themselves, but rather out in the open sea before them, where the sun was beginning to fall asleep. The skies were coloured a beautiful orange fading into red and the clear skies beyond it were beginning to make the stars known to all. Such a wonderful spectacle brought up many conflicting feelings in the crimson haired girl as she stared out to the horizon with a sad and nostalgic look on her face. A sight like this she never saw anywhere else except her own home Duskview Village. Taking a trip down memory lane to a day where she was brought to see a sight just like this... That day, a 10 year old girl with crimson hair was approached by her father who said he wanted to show her something beautiful. Curious, the girl agreed and was hoisted up to her father's shoulders and took a step outside, what she saw was a sight that she couldn't even describe. The setting sun, falling over the horizon and painting the sky a myriad of colours as it made it's descent.

"Wonderful isn't it?" Her father said, a content smile sitting neatly on his features. "Would you like to hear a story? Of how I met your mother?" The girl nodded, her eyes still fixated on the setting sun. Her father chuckled and began telling his tale. "It began when I was still a student at the DWMA. A Meister who had yet to make his partner into a demon weapon. We were tasked to travel to a village. This village right here in fact. It was plagued by a Kishin that had been attacking locals during the night. It was up to us to put a stop to it, grab it's soul and make our way back. We were there for a few days, tracking it down with little to no luck. Until one day I heard a woman scream. I raced out to find the source and what do I see but the very Kishin we were looking for, about to sink it's bladed arms into a helpless young lady. I rushed to her aid and fought the Kishin, my partner Doren and I were quite the team back in the day but let me tell you this thing could take a beating and deal it back twice as hard! Bruised and battered we had to resort to soul resonance to vanquish the beast for good and vanquish it we did. However he were also badly beaten and I just about collapsed. Then after I woke, I was being taken care of by none other than the very woman I was trying to save. Right there she was repaying the favour by nursing me back to health. That woman right there was your mother, as beautiful as can be. You could say it was love at first sight for the both of us. When I was fit enough to go back to the DWMA I made your mother a promise beneath the setting sun. That one day I'd become a fully fledged Meister, come back to this village and take her hand in marriage. As you can see that's the promise I kept, and she was there for me coming back too."

The girl had heard many heroic stories from her father. But none seemed as substantial as this one. Amazed the girl looked onward, the sun now nearly fully set. The father lifted the girl off his shoulders and back onto the ground, locking his gaze with hers. His smile changed, more bittersweet than before. "Now Camilla... There is no telling what will happen in the future. Where your path will take you. So I want you to promise me one thing... A promise made before the setting sun of Duskview Village. That no matter what happens. No matter the difficulties you face or the challenges that await... Or the sorrows that befall you... That you always stay true to your heart. That you never lose sight of who you are. That is all I ask." Camilla didn't quite understand his words that day. Words that she finally understood now after remembering that day. Her sad expression only deepened at the thought, completely unaware that people are still surrounding her and the food on her plate was still yet to be touched. Something that may prompt someone to snap her out of her nostalgic trance.

Interactions: Anyone at the campfire looking to snap her back to reality​

• Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

Llewellyn kept his hands hovering near the plates as he handed them over to his partners. He did not want to have the paper tip and deposit its contents onto the sandy beach, not because of the added foot travel required to acquire replacement food, but because Llewellyn did not wish to waste the product Marcus's hard work. The long haired male's mind strayed for a moment as he made a mental note to request Marcus's recipe for the wings later, then Cobalt blue eyes refocused upon the two women before him. "You are both very welcome." Llewellyn responded with a small smile of his own forming from witnessing the brief way Alice lit up and Hitomi's excitement at being handed the wings. He was glad to see their spirits lifted, even if it was only for a moment. If he had the courage, Llewellyn would have inquired about the atmosphere before his arrival, yet that did not quite feel appropriate. Llewellyn had never been the one to assist with issues from either of his partners unless it involved housework or shopping, which meant that it was highly unlikely to change now. "I am well." The young man said, refocusing his from his thoughts, towards Alice's question regarding his health. "I recovered overnight." The statement was not untrue, but Llewellyn did still feel slightly stuffy, (physically), as one occasionally did after an illness. "Would either of you like a drink?" Llewellyn asked in place of the question he silently wanted to know, but his training prevented him from inquiring. "There is soda, water and punch, though I must caution against the last option." His eyes strayed over to the others at the campfire as a way of conveying Llewellyn's reasoning for his warning and to prevent him from reading his partners' body language. He wouldn't find the answer he sought that way, Alice was too guarded for that and Hitomi would likely embarrass him for staring.

Tags: (Interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 Alice, The Elder The Elder Hitomi (Mentioned) Everyone at the Campfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back