• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

It was still unusual for Llewellyn to have individuals express genuine concern for him, even after spending all these months with Alice and their ever changing class. Though, now he no longer felt unworthy of their care. Of feeling Human. "I am not sure." The long haired male answered Camilla truthfully. "Regardless, my condition will not stop me from attempting to win." He had said as much to Alice before and his resolve still held for now. Before this year, I would have simply thrown any fight or spar between myself and a fellow classmate. It is certainly strange to consider how much my outlook has changed. I suppose I have Alice and Hitomi both to thank for that. A sudden, uncomfortable sensation tore Llewellyn from his thoughts and forced his hand to reach for another tissue. The young man's fingers fumbled against the plastic package for a moment before hastily retrieving a slightly crumpled single sheet of the desired item. Unfortunately, the sneeze was already leaving his mouth by the time Llewellyn was bringing the tissue up to his face. "Ha-choo!.....Ugh." Thankfully, Llewellyn had been able to angle his head away from Camilla, but he had still sprayed out his contaminated spittle, which could potentially make one of the others sick. "I apologize." The young man said to no one in particular as he blew his nose again and then turned his glossy eyes to Alice's fight with Kade.
    Llewellyn was neither surprised that the newer student had already begun to take advantage of his odd power, nor was the long haired male concerned with his Meister's ability to handle the situation. Alice had already been more than prepared for this spar before Hitomi or he had given their input to the blonde woman. The spar may not seem to be in her favor for the moment, but Alice will win.

Tags: (Interacted) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Mentioned) Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Alice.png & kade.png
1628170577365.png1628170339283.png
Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat @Everyoneatthebeach

Alice took notice of all three trying to charge her at once. Though their first course of action was the wrong choice, this was because Brains was smaller, which meant she was able to yeet him wherever she pleased. As he was hurled toward her, she caught him and used the momentum he had, to spin and toss him right back at Brawler, who’s pursuit was stopped. As for Runner, he was able to collide with the blonde, causing her to tumble back into the ground, kicking up sand in the process. Quickly she had gotten up to her feet, charging back toward Runner while Brawler and Brains were still getting up. I have to take advantage of downed enemies. It buys me time to attack those who are still up. She thought, lifting up a fist to attack him dead on. Hand to hand was her strong suit, and it always will continuously get better.

As the Runner was put on the defensive, The Brains and the Brawler were forced backward after the larger of the two caught his counterpart. “Well that went as well as expected.” The Brain said dryly.

“Ah no sweat, we still got this!” The Brawler said encouragingly.

Not if we don’t figure out a plan, Brawl.” The Brain whispered in a hush whisper. “Keep your voice down or she’ll know what we’re up to.” he said before gesturing for the Marksman to come closer. “While Runner has her distracted, let's figure something out.” he said as they huddled together. “Marks what did you notice?” he asked the Marksman.

“Her resolve is solid as a rock, she’s not yielding or panicking despite the numbers being against her. She’s thinking on her feet to keep herself from being overwhelmed.” The Marksman revealed as he had stayed back to watch the initial attack.

“Alright then here’s what we’ll do…” The Brain whispered.

Just as Alice predicted, Runner was going to defend himself from the incoming fist to the face. That’s where he made his biggest mistake, leaving himself exposed to the last minute switch with her other fist, slamming it right into his side. “Just like you have tricks, I have some of my own.” she backed up, taking a look over at Brawler and Brains who looked like they were plotting. If she were to attack, she could get Brain. Brawler was another story, he could be a brick wall for all she knew.

“Aw hell!” Runner said, reeling back from the fist that connected with him. “Damn. Strong and pretty to boot. You’re stealing my part of Kade’s heart fast.” he grinned, gritting his teeth through the pain but remaining on his feet.

“Runner quit flirting, it's time for Plan BB!” Brain called out while he and the other three quarters of the group were approaching.

“I love Plan BB!” Brawler grinned out as the Brains raised his hands up and was grasped by the Brawler. Swinging him forward so the smallest member of their group could swing his feet into Alice with the force of the larger man’s strength. While the Runner once more switched into the offensive.

Alice had found an odd feeling fluttering in her stomach, though she did the best she could to just ignore it. Her attention was grabbed by both Brain and Brawler yelling about some kind of plan. Obviously, the blonde hadn’t been able to listen in due to handling the opponent who she engaged shortly after disorientating the pair. The direction she was currently facing only had Runner within her view, which meant that they had to be behind her. Oh no, I didn’t keep trac- before she could look behind her, a force had suddenly connected with her back, causing her to stumble forward right into Runner. Unfortunately, she failed to keep tabs on the pair within the Arena, causing her to feel displeased about her skills. How could she miss something so simple?

The Runner may take on his own mentality when he is separated from the others, but at the end of the day he was still Kade and had his moral code imprinted onto his being. So when Alice came stumbling towards him, his first instinct was to reach out to grab her instead of throwing another kick. Which resulted in Alice literally falling into his arms and pressing right against him.​

Last edited:

Rin.png
1628259753616.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Rin's cheeks began to redden at his words, and had only gotten redder as his hands brushed down her arms; She had almost even shivered with the goosebumps that ran up her spine. "Eli-" before she could even finish her sentence, she was suddenly picked up and hoisted over Elias's shoulder "H-Hey!" the weapon shouted as she placed her hands on his back "Elias!" pushing herself up a bit, she tried to look over her shoulder at him as he commented on her eating habits, causing her cheeks to puff and almost smoke to come out of her ears "Are you calling me fat!?" in all honesty, the girl didn't think she ate that much. "I will have you know that sometimes I'm just hungrier than normal!" after that, he began to walk toward the fight, claiming that's what he was doing; Rin herself couldn't see that for herself, as she was facing down the beach. Knowing it was no use trying to struggle from the strength of her boyfriend, she went limp over his shoulder, arms gently swaying as he walked before she found the will to draw shapes and lines on his back.

"I already know Alice will most likely win. I've heard and seen some skills that she possesses." Rin found herself being lowered and shortly after felt the sand on her feet again, causing her to wiggle her toes and shift her feet a bit till they were buried in the sand. Something about the sand between and over her feet made her relaxed and even felt some therapy coming from it oddly enough. Maybe even calling it satisfying would suffice. As her eyes glossed over the fight, she smiled as Alice tossed the kid back into the larger form of Kade before going after the Runner, going for the face punch only to sike him out and use the other fist. Alice knows what she's doing when she's in a predicament like this. the weapon thought before flirting started to come from Kade. This prompted her to raise an eyebrow while Elias's phone dinged. He's flirting with Alice on the field? Why? taking a look at Alice, there was something different about her aura now. Suddenly, she looked toward the pair she took care of earlier and noticed that the blonde had no Idea that they were coming for her.

Is she seriously getting distracted by Kade's flirting antics? Just like that, Brawler had slammed Brains into the Meister's back, sending her toward Runner who instead of attacking, had caught her. Hearing Elias over this, she spoke "She'd figure out who did it because we both know who would be one to give away the secret stash of the teachers." aka Marcus who seemed to weasel his way into just about anything. Focusing back on the fight, she caught sight of a flustered Alice who shoved herself away from Kade "And here I thought Alice didn't get flustered like that..." she muttered before flinching a bit harder than she should have. Why? When taking a closer look, she noticed the top of Elias's hand in front of her, while the other side grasped a volleyball. Eyes widened and she whipped her gaze to Elias who suddenly grew angry, the anger that gave her chills (But in a good way).

He went to send the ball back, only to slice it in half with his weapon form. Well there goes that ball... she thought, watching the corpse fall to the sand and get stomped on by Elias. Then the infamous yelling had begun I feel like no one would ever forget the times when Elias would yell like this. Rin thought, hearing the sounds of crackling, knowing this was going to escalate quickly just for a ball that almost hurt that pretty face of hers. Though it quickly died and ended in a possible adventure "I have a feeling that your term of an adventure is entirely different from mine." with that said, she crossed her arms "What kind of adventure are you going to take me on?" in a way, she was worried just because she had no idea what was going on through his mind. Logically, she would think an adventure through the forest on the island, or maybe just go off along the beach where no one could watch them. Elias on the other hand...He probably thought something a little bit more extreme or different; And with that smirk growing on his face, the weapon knew she was in for a ride.​

1626067666469.png

Nicholai
Interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Exanis Exanis
Nicholai was left somewhat befuddled by Elvena's explanation as to why she’d retrieved that cup of… liquid goop. apparently, she’d miss interpreted this Marcus fellows words on what thirsty had meant however his attention was still solely on Takeshi somewhat creepy gaze. “More or less correct“ Nico would say glad to have Elvena finally slide off him he’d let out a little sigh his foxy ears flicking back and forth a little before flattening out onto his snow-white hair all but disappearing. But her words held a creepy tone to them about keeping his Ears. “Oh no harm at all my friend“ he'd say giving a cheerful-looking smile toward elvena, regardless of the creepy connotation of what she had said. Only then did elvena just pull her cloths of revealing she was wearing a bathing suit underneath and in all honesty it hardly suprised Nicholai at all it seemed like an elvena move to him. Before she directly addressed his usage of Russian extending an offer for them to join the pair at the beach. "nu khot' kto-to menya ponimayet, ey? i konechno, mozhet byt', my budem" (Well, at least someone understands me, her? and of course, maybe we will). He'd reply in Russian a cheeky smirk adorning his face.

Despite elvena antics not phasing Nicho much It obviously had a more serious effect on Gabriel who stumbled over his words trying to respond to elvena as she dragged her partner off towards the beach. Shuffling towards Gabriel he'd lean again his partner a little bit. "I will remember you roundly for that then though do not think you are dead man walking"

Last edited:
Llewellyn Artain-Galant

Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

The fight between Alice and Kade was not quite going the way he had hoped, then again Llewellyn did not believe that Kade, even with his curse, could possibly defeat his Meister. Unfortunately, belief and empirical evidence clashed, ultimately causing discomfort to form within the young man. The curse that Lord Kade bears does not appear to be... well, a curse. The long haired male frowned as his hands busied themselves placing the spent tissue in the plastic disposal bag he was using for the expended snot catchers. Additionally, Alice should have been able to disable the portion of Kade that was distracting her within the span of a brief moment. Llewellyn's frown deepened as he watched the counter attack from the other parts of Kade make contact with his Meister, the one individual who should have been expecting such an obvious action. "Is she distracted?" The young man muttered aloud to no one in particular, feeling concerned for his Meister as he watched her land in the arms of the quicker version of Kade.

Tags: (Mentioned) Britt-21 Britt-21 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

1628445256820.png
1628468835006.jpegHitomi stood by watching the fight along with Lew, holding up Marcus’ camcorder recording the fight just as he asked. She couldn’t help but grin at Alice’s first strike against the multiple Kades. She found it both hilarious and smart to hurl the smaller Kade back into the much bigger one. She couldn’t help but laugh as the two Kades collide. “Nice one Alice!!” She cheered on giving praise to her meister’s moves as she punches one of the Kades’ side. Though that once cheerful grin faded when she noticed an attack from the biggest one. She could’ve called out but to her that’ll technically be interference. She watched as Alice reacted last minute as the kick knocked her into runner. She was surprised that he caught her and fell onto the ground. She glanced over at Lew who questioned Alice’s concentration. “It looks like it Lew. Maybe Kade is getting into her head.” She said to him. Looking back at the fight she yells, “Alice get up!! Get your head in the game. Don’t let him get in your head.” She tried her best to hello her meister regain her focus with her words.
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Britt-21 Britt-21 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Last edited:
1591048120081.png
1628468929506.pngBack to back, Marcus has been placing his hand into the jar of soul sapping water without letting up. If someone were to look his way, they could see just how pale and exhausted the young man has gotten. The only thing keeping him going was the music he was bumping as loud as possible and his determination to get stronger and surpass his limits to protect everyone. Marcus was focused in and nothing could interrupt him. Well nothing except the yelling voice of one of his partners. As if life and energy instantly appeared within him, Marcus stopped the music and shot up from his seat and snapped his head in the direction of Elias. Apparently a couple of students from the NOT! class hit him with a volleyball. He watched as he served the ball right back towards him before issuing a threat. Now Elias definitely didn't need anyone to help back him up in scaring them, but who would marcus be if he didn't help out. As the NOT! students were turning back, their eyes matched marcus and felt his death glare from afar. It was as if he was saying, "Don't ruin our peace." After the students ran off creating more distance between them and everyone else, Marcus started the music and instantly went back to torturing himself again.
Kyuubey Kyuubey

2D4AC0FD-9BC1-4CF7-B819-80EF959E6710.png

Akron
Interaction:​
Akron spent some time just floating in the water enjoying the sensation of weightlessness and the slight stinging sensation thanks to the salt water. But eventually a uncomfortable feeling began to fester in the back of Akron’s mind a feeling of him being watched. Akron would stand up in the water flicking his soaked hair back and fourth the jet black waves swishing through the water like a serpent flicking the water around it before settling back down spreading out in the water as if the serpent had spread into multiple. Akron was about to turn around but before he managed that the voice of someone he didn’t know begin speaking. “I though you where drowning there but it looks as if your just a beautiful mermaid” the voice had a flirtatious to it despite it being a horrible pickup line. It did prompt a slight awkward feeling within Akron a slight redness dusting his scare covered cheeks spinning around to look at the boy seemly a stupid form the NOT class that had mistook Akron for a girl. The boys face turned a incredibly bright shade of red. “Oh oh… um I though you where.. um” the boy stuttered realising his mistake too late and running off incredibly embarrassed by the exchange and leaving Akron perplexed. “Hu… odd..” Akron mumbled. yet the feeling of being watched hadn’t subsided and for now Akron couldn’t tell what exactly was so off putting.

The truth of the matter was without his armour on Akron was entirely unrecognisable to most since much like Nicholai there was a significant portion of other students that where convicted the male was just some suit of armour. Ever since Akron had walked onto the beach there had been three girls that had just be admiring him and taking some photo of the mysterious muscular giant man. The three now laugh there heads off at the previous boys unfortunate mistake. Prompting them to approach Akron. Predictably the boy froze in terror upon seeing them unsure of what they wanted.. he just hoped they’d go away. “You know you’d look great in a dress oh mind if we take some photos with you?” One of the girls asked Akron managing a soft “um… ok..”

Alice.png

&
1628560816380.png

The Meister wasn’t sure what to do in this situation as she collided with her opponent. Emeralds widened, and her first reaction was to shove him with as much force as she could and try to get away from him. By using his body to shove away, she managed to regain her footing within the sand. Quickly looking behind her to see Brawler and Brains, she whipped her head back to look at Runner who was now in the sand. Her jaw had clenched and her hands had turned into fists. “This battle isn’t done yet.” The blonde was determined to win this fight no matter what, she would fight as far as she possibly could. Despite taking some damage, she had a lot of fight in her.

The Runner was graceful even when he fell and bounced back onto his feet. The Brain was already back on the Brawler’s shoulders. The better fighters of the quartet stood staring Alice down as they circled her.

“Brawl, Brain hang back. This numbers game isn’t working out for us.” Runner called out, making the two blink and look at each other in confusion before back at their counterpart who dashed back at Alice with all his speed to swing his boot clad feet at her.

“You do realize the pretty lady is a better fighter than you right?” Brawler pointed out bluntly with Brain nodding in agreement.

“So? You guys trust me?” Runner asked.

“Do we have a choice? We are all the same person.” The Brains questioned rhetorically as a thought formed in his head. “Well if you are insistent….Brawl let’s fall back.” he told the taller man, making him huff with a groan.

“No fair.” Brawler grumbled as he backed away with his passenger.

“Just you and me now gorgeous.” Runner said with a grin as he beckoned Alice to come at him.

Alice was disappointed, but relieved that Runner had called off his partners. As much as she didn’t mind going up against more than one opponent, she really didn’t think that doing it while being flirted with was a good idea. Especially when she was starting to feel all weird and doing a lot just to ignore it; All the while trying to fight and land her own shots. The incoming kicks she had managed to just barely block, knowing that her arms would be badly bruised in the morning. During this she was doing her best not to get pushed out of the area that was theirs to fight in. “At least I won’t have a child and a bodybuilder coming at me when I have to deal with you this time.” she claimed, positioning her feet within the sand. If I run at him, it’s possible he could toss a kick before I could get close enough to punch him. She thought, trying to come up with other ideas. Alice couldn't shake every word he tossed at her; Was this his way of distracting her? Getting her to mess up and make his victory even easier? Drawing in a breath, she came up with a possible solution to her problem. Perhaps two… One being that she charged at him fast enough that she could tackle him out of the ring and both of them would count as a tie, or two, she could go full out on him, punches and kick combos. A low sweep kick wouldn't work too well within the sand, but a roundhouse one could be exceptional. To do that, she’d need to be close. So she began to close the gap.

“Well we’re all the same dude, and I don’t mind having your full attention.” The Runner grinned back to the blonde. He knew a roundhouse when he saw one coming, and the way she was closing the distance meant it was coming to him fast. “Come on, come on.” he grinned before swinging his leg forward the moment Alice did the same. Their kicks connect against one another and struggle for dominance. Separating and again they met in mid strike. Without having to back off or pay attention to his brothers, it gave him the chance to focus entirely on his foe.

It was unfortunate when Runner had countered her kick with his own, causing both to cancel out each other. Though this allowed room to start throwing punches and combos that could potentially lead to her victory. In the end, it didn’t seem to be the case as Runner blocked, countered, and landed his own shots on her, giving her some wear and tear that was visible on her person; Messy hair, disheveled clothing, and sweat that beaded up. “Guess I could say they picked the right pair to fight each other.” After that, she followed up with a right hook.

“I couldn’t ask for a better person to fight.” The Runner said, grasping the fist with his own hand. While all this occurred the Brawler and the Brain were crouched down in the sand, drawing out a game of tic,tac,toe against each other while the Marksman watched with interest. “But we can let our lips do the fighting instead if you want.” he offered leaning in closer with a suggestive purr to his voice.

The Emeralds on her face had widened as she heard this, staring at Runner while her cheeks began to redden “Wh- Yo- Wha- SHUT UP!” she sputtered out, finding it hard to believe that he was trying this hard just to get her to crack...Over a simple brawl

“That’s not a no~.” Runner pointed out inching closer.

Alice’s cheeks were as hot as fire, her heart racing not only from the fighting, but Runner’s stupid antics “R-Runner!” shouted the blonde as she quickly backed off as a result. Wh-Why is he doing this? I-I know things like this are tactics but...Why is this affecting me?! She thought. I’m not attracted to him!....Right?

“Now?” Brawler asked curiously as he marked another ‘x’ in the sand.

“Not yet.” The Brains replied before drawing another circle in a row to win the game.

“That’s my name, and it sounds like sweet music coming from your lips.” Runner said, walking towards her. “Maybe after we’re done fighting you’ll let Kade take you on a long walk on this beach?” he offered with a flirtatious wink.

Alice could not believe what was happening. This was cheating, it had to be. Quickly looking at Ikora, she did nothing to help the blonde being flirted with to such a level. Looking back at Runner, she took another step back, her expression taking on a struggled focus one, while her pale cheeks remained red. He wants me to crack like this. It’s probably the only way he’d win. Even though there’s four of them, they overwhelm me easily. But he’s just single handedly trying to knock me out of the ring, despite my struggles “I don’t think so.” she muttered, her jaw clenched while her fists remained.

“Come on. Why do you think I called the boys off? This is the only time you’d pay this kind of attention to even a fourth of Kade.” Runner noted as the Brains were facepalming from all this.

“Seriously? Did he really order us to back off so he could sweet talk the girl in the middle of a battle?” The Brains uttered in disbelief as they resetted their game.

“That’s not a fun fight.” The Brawler grumbled resting his chin on his fist.

“You both find her cute, don't lie.” Marksman then retorted to the pair who looked at him in disbelief. “My job is to pay attention for all four of us, remember?” he sighed.

“You think I sweet talk every girl like this? If I did that, one guy would’ve killed Kade for saying it to Rin.” The Runner pointed out to Alice. “You are easily a 9/10 in Kade’s book but he won’t tell you that unless I’m doing the talking.” he revealed.

“Alright this is just getting ridiculous.” The Brains grumbled out, throwing down his stick with a childish pout on his face. “Brawl, let's roll. Marksman stay put.” he said, climbing onto Brawl’s shoulder again.

“And why would I care what I am in Kade’s book?” she asked, positioning herself to attack again “I’m here to fight, not...Not to flirt!” By this point in the fight, she was growing angry, which began to mix with the feeling she already had and could not yet explain “You’re distracting me and I believe that’s your plan, isn't it?” She knew he called off Brains and Brawler, but would they actually stay back? Nevermind that, she had to take care of the culprit messing up her focus. She charged forward once again, planning to end this fight with Runner so she could give a good beating to the others. Another hook had been made, but she was going to throw in another one of her last minute moves.

Runner blocked the hook made for him, but the cocky grin on his face evaporated and his eyes widened when he saw what was coming from behind.

“HAHAHAHAHA” The Brawler blitzed Alice with reckless abandon while the Brain’s held on uptop. Slamming into Alice, but because of the positioning, he also tackled Runner like a steam engine! Taking three of the quartet and the blonde herself out of bounds from the circle as they all tumbled into the sand.

“What the actual hell?!” Runner said sitting up, sand falling off of him as he glared at the muscle and brains of their team. “When was that the plan?!” he snapped at the pair.

“Well we had to come up with something while you kept her distracted.” Brain replied, dusting himself off and shaking the sand out of his hair.

“And it was absolutely fun seeing the look on your face!” The Brawler cheered happily as the Marksman came over. “With Marks in the circle we’ve one. Huzzah!” The larger than life man cheered happily.

“Can we fuse back together now please?” The Runner asked in an annoyed grumble while stretching his hand out as he remained sitting on the ground. Together the four clasped their extended hands and in the same burst of smoke coming and going they became whole once more.

“Hey.” A hand peered out from the smoke, the visage clearing to reveal only Kade once more standing in place for his quartet of eccentric counterparts. “Need a hand? I’m sorry about the whole...tackling thing.” he admitted with an apologetic shrug. “It feels weird every time I put myself back together...I feel and remember everything all four of them did.” he revealed.

Alice noticed that sudden change in his expression, and just as she looked over her shoulder to see what shocked him, she saw Brawler and Brains just before they threw their bodies at them, tackling them straight out of the ring. After they tumbled, the blonde remained in the sand, processing what just happened before she slowly sat up. Sand was probably the biggest inconvenience anyone could have, being that it gets everywhere, and anywhere no matter how hard you try to keep it from doing so. I lost this one...But I didn’t go down without a fight, that's for sure. She thought as her eyes lifted up to a hand that had been offered to her. Her opponent was offering help, but did she want to take it after what she was subjected to? Just be a fair sport. Nothing wrong with that. Alice reached her hand out and went to grasp his, only to notice the tiniest of details within her fingers; A familiar black mark slowly becoming more prominent. Quickly she reeled her arm back and closed her hand before getting up herself “It’s fine. Though it was hard fighting just three of them, let alone four.” she dusted herself off, being sure to move quickly just so he couldn't see what she couldn't hide at the current moment. I may have forgotten to take them this morning...I’ll try to go take care of that now… “Good fight though. Sorry to leave on short notice, but I have to do something, see you around.” and with that, she moved quickly past everyone and to the female housing.

Last edited by a moderator:

• 1628567341463.png
    The Next Day-12:00pm

Once both fights were over, the meisters and weapons were instructed to enjoy the rest of the first day. As the night came, students all went to their prospective beach house and relaxed and chilled there; some even had drinks stolen from the teacher's beach house. The teachers on the other hand had a small discussion amongst themselves involving some students and their chemistry with one another, possibly planning on switching some students around. They were also informed that new students were arriving tomorrow to join the class during late morning early afternoon. The next day all the students gathered around the ring as instructed by the teachers. Standing beside them were four new students who arrived moments ago. Ikora introduced them as they were lined up. “Good morning everyone, standing before you are the class four new students. Princess Rue Claudette Sivogn, Jazmin Rung, J(ay), and Sozen Tsuchiya. Along with introducing the new students there’s also an important announcement to make. Seren Gogo has departed from the DWMA due to family issues, so Grace, your new partner would be Jazmin. Akron and Morika after discussing your chemistry, we’ve decided to move you too around as well. Don’t worry we’ve thought it through. Akron your new partner is Sozen, and Morika yours is Gabriel. Nicholai I’m sorry to say that you’ll be on standby until we find a weapon for you, but please enjoy yourself here and train well. Now students go off and enjoy the beach, or stay and watch the fight. I could care less. Oh and someone show the new kids around. Sakamoto and St. Jam-” Ikora stopped mid sentence as she noticed Gabriel already in the ring. “Sakamoto to the ring!” She called out.
    Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII _Line 213 _Line 213 Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1628574605856.jpegSozen wasn’t happy. This was not an uncommon occurrence; in fact, one could even go as far as to call it a perpetual occurrence. There was always something bothering him, always something for him to find fault with. The journey to the so called “Island getaway” had been long and tedious, and it had put him in a thoroughly unpleasant mood. This was not his idea of a good time, but it was a trip the entire class was required to take. A way to recover from previous stressful missions or something. Sozen wasn’t actually sure about that, seeing as he hadn’t been present for any of it, but that was what he vaguely remembered hearing. Even aside from all that, this island was where his new partner currently was, so it wasn’t like he had much of a choice either way.

Sozen stood in silence as he and the rest of the new students were introduced to the existing class. His attention was grabbed as he heard the teacher mention the name of his new partner, Akron. She went on to explain to Akron and his (now former) partner why they were being split up and re-paired. Sozen folded his arms slowly as he considered the implications of the teacher’s words. When bad chemistry ended a partnership, it was usually the partners breaking their own partnership, not them being forced to do so. The teachers forcibly re-partnering the two suggested a larger issue, and Sozen wondered just what had happened between Akron and… Morika, was it? He hadn’t paid too much attention to her name when the teacher had mentioned her. He shook his head and dismissed the thoughts for now. There would be ample time to think on those things later.

Sozen let out a sigh and slowly made his way over to Akron. He hadn’t seen a photo of Akron or anything, but he’d been given an adequate description and been told “You’ll know him when you see him”. At the time, Sozen had thought the comment overly vague and unhelpful, but when he managed to pick Akron out of the students gathered, he knew exactly what they meant. Akron stood at least a full six inches above all the other students, including Sozen. He was pretty hard to miss.

Guess we’re partners now,” Sozen said, coming to stand next to Akron. He extended a hand to Akron. “I’d introduce myself, but I guess that’s already been done for me. Still, it’s nice to meet you though, I guess”. As he held out his hand to Akron, Sozen took a moment to get a good look at the other student. He wasn’t entirely sure what he’d been expecting, but it hadn’t been this, that’s for sure. Not that he was put off by anything about Akron. For a moment his mind flashed back to thoughts of his previous partner and the success they had shared. Would he be able to do as well with Akron?
The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Llewellyn Artain-Galant

Perhaps I should have stayed to congratulate Alice. The long haired male considered as he carefully flipped over the pancake he was cooking. It would have been the proper thing to do, yet after witnessing how his Meister and the new student, Kade had been acting towards each other during their spar, Llewellyn had felt uncharacteristically irritated. The feeling was foreign to the young man and entirely unwelcome. He had no right to feel angry at Alice and the other Meister, even if they were shamelessly courting. Or would it be more proper to identify it as 'flirting'? As Hitomi did? Regardless, his Meister's love life, or current lack thereof, was none of Llewellyn's concern. The light sizzling of the pan to Llewellyn's left and the scent of bacon thankfully provided him with enough of a distraction to tear himself away from his thoughts. I can think more on this later, for now I shall try to not burn breakfast.

When he had finished properly cooking up the many strips of bacon he had set out and the pancake that had been in the pan, it became quickly apparent to Llewellyn that he had been stressed. How could he tell? Well, Llewellyn did not normally cook up two plates a piece for both bacon and pancakes. I suppose I may have outdone myself. The blonde was silently thankful that none of the other males were awake yet to see his embarrassing mistake. Well, no one else aside from the new student, Gabriel but thankfully that individual was already outside. With a slight fever as well. Llewellyn had a fairly good idea as to why that was, which is why he had given his fellow blonde the remainder of tissues he had been using yesterday, along with a fresh packet. He had even offered to give the other young man some of the cold medicine he had brought with him, but Gabriel had refused. I hope he gets well soon. I know that it is not exactly pleasant to be unwell in warm weather. Llewellyn sat on the front porch of the beach house so that he could enjoy the crisp morning air and the light sea breeze while he ate. While he did so, Llewellyn silently pondered his earlier thoughts and yesterday's emotions. Llewellyn needed to know why he had felt the way he had, otherwise the young man would only cause discomfort around his classmates when he failed to reign in his feelings.

Llewellyn had taken a long while to think, long enough for the other current residents of the beach house to have discovered the food he had made; long enough for the food on his plate to grow cold. Still, the answer for his unbecoming behavior perplexed the young man. He never would have imagined that the reason for his actions was something so simple, yet so unseemly. Llewellyn could not help but feel disgusted with himself for having that emotion. I need to apologize to Alice and Hitomi today. Legs lifted the long haired male from the steps he had been sitting upon, then they carried him towards the kitchen to was off his finished plate. Llewellyn then lightly rinsed the grease and syrup stained plastic while he prepared the cleaning brush with soap. I should also properly greet Kade. Perhaps the reason I feel as I do is because of my unfamiliarity with the young man. The brush scrubbed against the plate in a clockwise pattern. Agitatedly. The second rinse off was also done with a bit more speed than was usual or necessary. When Kade shows me that he is a well intentioned individual, my concerns over his interaction with Alice should fade. His hand all but ripped the clean towel Llewellyn had set aside earlier from the stove's long handle, where it had been draped over. Then, the young man vigorously scrubbed the plastic plate, as though he were try to score it's surface with the soft fibers from the towel. It was only after putting away his plate that Llewellyn noticed that he felt physically hot, as though his skin was boiling. Llewellyn quickly left the kitchen, only stopping to messily drape the towel back over the stove's handle. The blonde had left the beach house to stand along the beach's shoreline, just staring out into the horizon until Professor Ikora had called all the students over to listen to her announcement.

The new changes to their class thankfully had given Llewellyn a new topic to think on. An important one this time. He was glad to know and see that the newest additions to the Class's Roster, yet that feeling was tempered with the disappoint of knowing that yet another one of their classmates had dropped out. Then, there was also the matter of the new Meister, Nicolai, being 'benched'. I cannot help but wonder if our class is cursed. We have had more students enter and depart than any other Class during my past two years at the DWMA. The young man frowned as he briefly entertained the thought. It was entirely likely that they were cursed, but then again, it was also entirely likely that they simply had the worst luck. Either way, the rotation of students on their Class Roster only made Llewellyn feel thankful that he still had Alice, Hitomi, Camilla and Gwen as his teammates. He could scarcely imagine how strange it was to have to grow accustomed to new fighting styles or be forced to deal with cooperation related issues this late into the year. Oh, Cobalt eyes lit up in realization. Professor Ikora requested for one of us to show our new classmates around. The long haired male swept his gaze over to where the new students had been standing previously, only to notice that they had already moved to various different places across the beach. I suppose there is no need for that then... With the request no longer necessary, Llewellyn decided to stand nearby the ring in order to watch Hitomi's fight. Watching would not make up for evading his partners yesterday, but it would grant Llewellyn the chance to give the apology he felt he owed Alice and Hitomi.

Tags: (Mentioned) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Alice) / The Elder The Elder (Hitomi) / Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (Kade)

Alice.png

1628647084923.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (mentioned in some way, no interactions)

The rest of the first day had left Alice a little unsettled. The reason for this was because after fleeing the scene with Kade and majority of her class, she found that her pills to control her one worry was no where to be found. It seemed that she forgot the bottle back at home, leaving the blonde worried for the rest of the night. Despite Rin's violin playing after dinner, it still didn't relax her, she was still on edge, worried about what were to happen if she stopped having the pills for a week. Unfortunately, nightmares haunted her during the night, making it harder for her to even get a decent night's rest, so when the morning arrived and the girls had breakfast. The whole class was gathered by noon, introducing new students, Rue, Jazmin, J(ay), and Sozen. Some were being switched around and some being new pairs. Alice was glad to have new people, it freshened up the class, but at the same time, she worried a bit if they were ready to face the horrors that were possibly awaiting them out in the world like they did when the earlier class had started.

A fight between Hitomi and Gabriel had been set up, making the blonde a little sad. She wanted to cheer on her weapon, give her the confidence she needed. But she just couldn't bring herself to do it, not with this overwhelming feeling to get home...or perhaps it was to get those pills? Retreating from the scene, she decided to go into the forest, walking by large plants, going over fallen trees, and eventually finding herself on a cliff which revealed the beach underneath and the fight from far away At least I could still see the fight, even if I can't be there in the front row. she thought, taking a seat at the edge and drawing in a deep breath "I don't know how well Im going to be by the end of this week...Without my pills...I'm not sure how to handle my own madness anymore...The overwhelming weight is already making itself known..." Oh would you look at that...It feels so good to talk to you again Alice...It's been so long... her emeralds widened, shocked that the voice had returned so soon. Though it sounded weak, or maybe groggy as it was waking back up within her body.

I've missed you so much...I can feel all your worries, your fears again... A beautiful welcome gift I may add...
lifting her hands to her head, she gritted her teeth "I'm stronger now, you wont torment me like you did once before." if there was a war she had to fight, then so be it. Just a few more days before she could grab the best thing that could have happened to her. Those pills.​

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_yonghu_pei_yezi__sample-0a8bd20deeb76f7650083d92a339be86.jpg
The day before had been extremely peaceful. She’d spent most of it finding new sea creatures, acting as if it was Christmas morning every single time she encountered a new one. Takeshi was forced to name each and every one. This simple notion brought her an unrivaled happiness. In her bag she’d stuffed away a sheet of paper that had each ‘friend’ she had met drawn in some weird but cute stance. And beside each one was their given name in kanji, as homage to her partner. She’d been learning quite quickly how to write and speak Japanese, if only to have another means of communicating with Takeshi in his home tongue. They hadn’t even given it any thought as they carelessly threw Ikora’s rules to the wind and ended up by the beach for the entirety of the night. The sky was a beautiful horizon of stars and the quiet was unrivaled. To be stuck inside, away from her partner, would’ve brought her a weird sense of longing that was borderline painful. So their silhouettes sauntered along the sand, laying down once a while to watch the sky come alive. Other times they wandered into the water, using the new terrain to train, their movements so quick and ending in a clash that fluidly was followed up by another, blow after blow. Elvena found herself grinning, finding a bubbling pride rise up within due to the fact that while she had been faster but not as trained, she was finding herself no longer struggling to keep up with her partner’s precision. In reverse, while he hadn’t been able to match Elvena’s ability to ultimately disappear and reappear by the speed she moved at, he was now following each movement and emulating it. The training eventually came to an end and Elvena took that down time to swim out into the open ocean, trying to catch the reflection of the moon and stars within her palms as they reflected against the water.

The next morning came before they knew it and Elvena sat beside Takeshi, enjoying their front row seat of the sun gradually rising before them to give them a literal warm welcome for the new day. Today was her fight against Morika and for the rest of the events for the day, she was clueless. The Stein stood, tilting her head from side to side in an attempt to free the sand from her mostly colorless locks before she extended a hand to her partner and dragged him off to where the class usually met. Some new figures stood before them and Elvena all but stared at them in a manner that screamed creepy. It was almost as if she was dissecting them, pulling apart their insides and examining their secrets and what they were made up of. She shivered even though there was a pretty stable heat index from the beachy environment and peered at Ikora to hear the names and announcement of the new students that would be joining them. The nosy woman made a mental note to dig up their dirt later, if she could. She didn’t find one more intriguing than the other, they were all new specimens and therefore equally as enthralling to her. The mention of Akron being switched from Morika's care to one of the newer meister students piqued her interest immediately and she was quick to throw her inquiring gaze on her friend, searching him for any change in demeanor to figure out what he thought of the change. That lip started to get chewed on as she sighed a little, those thoughts derailing into total chaos as she pondered on it.

Everyone started to spread out, already having some idea of what they day held for them and Elvena watched them saunter off as she plopped down in the sand and kicked her legs out. “ Might as well wait for my spar, I have a feeling this one won’t last very long. “ Her gaze lazily switched over to the two in the ring, a trait she had begun picking up from her partner. His lackadaisical attitude was bound to rub off on her eventually and while she’d never fully assume that type of personality, a little bit of it was beginning to bleed through as it mixed with her own persona. Most people would be cheering or hoping for victory on one side or the other but Elvena wasn’t exactly rooting for anyone. She simply had her data and her notes and followed those, calculating the probability of who would rise as the victor based on that. Here, in this case, it didn’t take much mental power to come to a conclusion when it came to Hitomi against Gabriel.

In preparation for her fight she delicately plucked the sword from her side and placed it in Takeshi’s lap, much like he’d done the day before when it was his turn to enter the ring. A hair tie was pulled from her pale wrist, hands nimbly gathering up all of her messy locks and forcing them into a somewhat contained ponytail. The water from the ocean had only made her hair heavy and feel less soft due to the copious amounts of salt, but that didn’t disconcert her nor was it going to hinder her. “ Shall we find some food after my fight? “ She inquired, as her lithe frame wiggled into some more battle appropriate clothes. Not that she’d be truly bothered by fighting in a bikini but Takeshi might actually spill someone’s blood if they were to be finding more enjoyment out of spectating the fight than they should. The look he’d given Gabriel hadn’t gone unnoticed but it was inconsequential. “ Maybe I’ll ask Marcus to point us in the right direction. “ She mused aloud, realizing she hadn’t quite taken note of where there might be something to eat on the island, besides the dorms, which wasn’t an option.

Interacted with and mentioned; Takeshi/J Exanis Exanis Marcus/Hitomi/Jazmin/Ikora The Elder The Elder Gabriel RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Last edited:
Elias Stein

DalpLGSUQAA9Qmy.jpg
Elias started his morning with a literal bang, kicking the door to the beach house open, grinning wildly into the darker horizon. The sun hadn’t peeked out yet which made it the perfect time to do whatever the fuck he wanted. And whatever the fuck he wanted was indeed what he was going to do. He took off running down the sandy beach, his muscles barely hindered by the terrain which made his run more tenuous. It felt nice, an hour into it, as sweat poured down his body and his muscles screamed at him to take a rest. He practiced blasting off from the beach, becoming airborne as he twisted through the air and landed with an explosive bang that created a crater in the sand beneath him. The weapon did this several times, practicing his landing and maneuverability in the air. Nothing was going to make him stop this intense training. Regardless if they were on vacation, Elias was pushing himself every day and he didn’t really feel that he was allowed a single day off if he were to reach his goals. Some of the things they’d been through flashed through his mind, the taking of their meisters, the hurt a handful of the weapons had gone through just to survive the underground facility, the horrors from he and Elvy’s childhood that he witnessed. The terror some of the missions had instilled in some of the students' minds. Not his. Elias would never feel helpless again in this life and he most certainly wouldn’t be caught off guard like that again. He’d become a death scythe. If he didn’t, he feared he would completely lose his sense of self. As soon as he noticed the island starting to ‘wake up’ he started to slow down, heart feeling as if it was going to burst from his chest as his lungs struggled to get adequate air. He stood there for a bit, just allowing his body to catch up to the strain he’d put it through for the past three hours.

The Stein dove into the ocean and quickly ‘washed’ up, the cold water racking an instant relief on his aching muscles as he swam his way back to shore and headed back to the boys’ beach house. He snatched a towel up from the stack they had beside the door and dried up the best he could before putting on some new clothes. Elias had already planned the day out, intending to spend the most of it with Rin and then hoping to chill with Marcus and Elgin later. He heard a sneeze and a cough come from the room across from his which caused him to blink, head poking into the doorway out of pure curiosity. There laid Elgin, looking like complete and utter shit. The only liquid he’d ever seen come out of Elgin’s nose was blood due to his pervy nature but now it was just straight up disgusting snot. He wasn’t sure which was worse. The weapon announced himself with a forced cough and ran his fingers through his hair. “ Keep your ass in here so you don’t infect anyone. I’ll bring you some water and shit on my way out and let Ikora know you’ve caught the fucking plague. “ Elias shut the door so fast there was no time to hear a response and groaned loudly, hoping to himself that this trip wasn’t about to turn into a class of miserable and sick students. It needed to be contained. With a heavy sigh he fetched Elgin some things he might need for the day so his ass could remain in bed. His partner now mostly taken care of, he put together and made some delicious looking sandwiches, completing destroying that dumb ass cliché that women should be the ones making the food. Plus, Rin couldn’t cook for shit. Anyone who knew her was well aware of that fact. Some snacks were thrown in as well alongside some tumblers filled with juice. Yeah, juice.

Satisfied with the picnic basket he’d managed to thoroughly organize, his OCD clearly showing, he picked it up and made sure to shoot anyone who gave him a quizzical look, a death glare of his own. He wasn’t about to get the reputation of being some sappy ass bitch just because he was hauling a lunch off for his day with his girlfriend. Those hands firmly gripped the handle, entering the announcement a little but not late enough to hear the changes to some of the teams and the new students that had arrived. They got a hasty scan over, eyes not settling too long on any of the new arrivals. Elvy is going to have a field day with this. Elias thought to himself, almost feeling a tinge of sympathy for the late arrivals. In the end he shrugged the information off, not being directly impacted by it. His trio had an amazing soul sync and worked way too wonderfully together to be torn apart, thankfully. He couldn't imagine what it would have been like if that weren't the case. He'd formed a brotherhood with Marcus and that was irreplaceable. After Ikora was finished speaking he took the small pause of quiet before everyone started moving to call out to her. " HEY, IKORA. Elgin is contagious and I told him to stay in bed. He's going to need some medicine if you don't mind sending some off to the boys' dorm. Thanks, teach! " Elias dropped his irritated tone to one that was more cordial and serious. He knew better than to piss that woman off by sounding like a punk ass kid and he certainly didn't want to bring down an avoidable hell on himself when he wanted to enjoy the day with Rin. Shortly after he maneuvered his way towards Rin, not giving a shit if the basket in hand banged into anybody. “ Ready for that adventure? “ He spoke casually, trying not to give anything away. If anything, the basket of food and drinks was a good distraction from the crazy shit he had in mind. Let her think we are going on some cute picnic with a view. He couldn’t help the smirk that tugged at his lips but he quickly managed to quell it.

Interacted with/Mentioned; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Marcus/Ikora/Jazmin The Elder The Elder The new students; Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime J Exanis Exanis

1628748902228.png
Akron
interaction/mention: Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey
The rest of Akron day had been full of similar anxiety-inducing incidents, the females had taken their photos for whatever reason that Akron couldn’t fathom before leaving him only for a few minutes later another group of entire different girls asking for photos as well. Akron could understand why they’d torture him like that obviously waiting for him to refuse their demands. The end result? A beach trip that was far far more stressful than it had been at all relaxing thanks to these constant intrusions. For unbeknownst to Akron he was cursed with an appealing physical form. Only when it became late afternoon did Akron find time to just relax and float until for a while and actually enjoy himself. Until he remembered he’d his armour unattended its safety quickly taking priority, luckily it was finally deciding he was done for the day, Treating everyone to the amusing sight of the huge scared male wearing a cute onesie.
———————
the next day around midday the teachers and gathered everyone Akron was again without his armour despite the previous days Incidents he‘d not connected the issue being related to how he looked the male being dedicated to trying to relax. surprisingly however despite the time spent at the beach the other day his hair length only rivalled by a certain silver-haired miester was entirely free of sand.

the first thing that Akron took note of was the additional four students considering the class's record likely just new ones to replace those that had dropped or been injured. Ikora began to speak swiftly turning so he was giving the teacher his full attention. Most of it was unsurprising was an introduction to the four new students one of replacing an old student that had dropped out. What was unexpected was the fact that he’d be getting a new partner… it would be the third change… Sozan.. the name was hard to nail down Akron just hoped one of the males. yet despite that prospect no longer being with Morika was a huge weight lifted off his shoulders now that Ikora had said it Akron left ok with admitting himself they would just never work well together, only reason they lasted so long was most likely due to his own skill covering for Morika‘s weaknesses. once Ikora finished speaking Akron's gaze returned to the new students one of the males stepping forward with short black hair and blue eyes. Internal he‘d breath a sigh of relief that was likely Sozen, nice. Akron looked down at his new partner expression neutral for now unit his scar covered face moving slightly lips up-turning just a little bit At Sozen’s greeting. “You’d be the third miester then.. guess they decided to give you the cursed weapon" Akron tone was flat being hard to judge what he was trying to get at however he'd sharply exhale afterwards shaking Sozen's hand grabbing it very tightly in the process. "jokes aside it is nice to meet you also Sozen, I hope we will be able to work far better together then our previous partnerships" Akron announced indicating that he'd been trying to make some kind of joke despite how detached it seemed form actually be funny.

1628768157976.png
Nicholai
Interaction/mentions: The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey
The next day everyone was again lined up in front of Ikora even more new students had joined the class Nicholai though it was a little odd but the more the merrier and apparnelty they'd have a princess joining them how curious. As expected there was a large almost goofy smile smile on the silver haired males face, he'd not really packed too much else so Nicholai was just wearing the same dress uniform he seemed to always wear.

However the next part of Ikora's speech left Nicho... speechless, in only a few words Nicholai was without his partner Gabriel now swapped over to Morkia as Akron was getting a new partner. But himself? Oh he was just left weaponless... pulled away form his partner deep down it hurt a lot, though, Nicho started telling himself that it was obviously a good change Akron and Morika never worked well together and Gabriel was an amazing weapon surly if anyone could whip that girl into shape it would be Gabriel. Forcing a cheerful expression but it still hurt him alot. Gaze shifting over to the ring Gabrial was already there followed quickly by hitimo, he'd watch what happend afterall while Nico did want to go he felt it was only fair to properly say farewell to his partner but still friend. Surely they'd have another weapon lined up for him eventually right? The only question he had left was if they'd be as accepting as everyone else on team B of his.. unquie condition. For now all he could do was watch the fight and hope.

cooltext388956358660071.png
1591048120081.png

New Beginnings
89296a76480c9ab6cb43b7439dbe34a5.jpgFor some time now, Jazmin has spent her time in Africa going to the DWMA over there studying as a solo weapon. It wasn’t until recently that she received a letter from Ikora to transfer to the one in America. The message within the letter made it seem like she was worried about something and was very urgent. It could've been the spike in kishins and the madness the followed causing her to worry and want Jazmin to be closer. She later found out that she was replacing a weapon who recently departed. Her wavelength apparently matched well with the meister at hand. On her way to the island, she couldn't help but wonder what the reasoning was. Maybe they weren't cut out for the gore and violence that came with the job, or maybe they simply sucked. Whatever the reason was, it won’t happen to Jazmin. She stood up among the new students in front of the entire class. She listened to Ikora as she mentioned them joining and also her new meister, named Grace. She scanned the crowd and her eyes laid on an extremely pale, tired looking individual, Marcus. It looked as if he didn’t have enough sleep, as if he was up watching anime or doing some music related all night. He waved at her and she did the same back. Marcus has really grown since the last time I saw him. I wonder how much stronger he’s gotten. It’s been some years since the two have seen each other in person.

Marcus stood amongst the other students, feeling like shit. The night before, he spent most of his time training while working on music. He figured that if he could withstand doing two things at once, he could overcome this challenge of his. That night he was reminded of a friend and fellow meister telling him, if he ever felt like he was dying to stop and chill. However Marcus response to that was very dumb and simple. He decided he’ll stop when he dies, and after that he’ll keep on going. This is what normally pushes Marcus throughout humps he can’t get over. Just as Ikora starts her announcement, Marcus tuned her out and started yawning and swaying slowly slipping away. Any second now he was going to pass out where he stood, that is until he heard Jazmin’s name. His body snapped straight up as he matched eyes with his cousin. The hell is she doing here?? I guess I was too tired to realize that. He thought as he simply waved at her. He heard that she was replacing Seren as Grace’s partner. Well, ain’t that interesting. He thought. Two Rungs on the same team. Now that’s killer. Ikora finally concluded her announcement by calling the fighters to the ring. That's my queue to leave. Normally he would’ve watch and supported his friend. However he was greatly tired and found the match uninteresting. He could tell by the looks of Gabriel’s soul he was no match for Hitomi, so what’s the point of watching a fight like that.

325407-True-Damage-Ekko-LoL-4K-iphone-wallpaper.jpgAs the other students started to scatter, Jazmin made a Beeline straight for Marcus giving him a warm welcoming hug. “I’ve missed you cousin. When Ikora transferred me her, I couldn’t wait to see you.” She said releasing him looking him up and down. “Now please tell me why you look like someone from my old village when I was younger. You look pale and exhausted almost like you’re on the verge of death. Have you not been eating? I don’t need you ended like the villagers and start brutally eating your friends and covering the sand in blood and bodies.” “Jazmin….stop. I thought I told you to stop speaking like that. I guess old habits can’t fully change. But anyway, I’ll be alright. I’m just drained and tired. Spent all night training and working on music. I just need to close my eyes for a bit.” “Okay well before you do that, who’s Grace and is she strong?” Marcus grabs Jazmin and turns her in the direction of Grace. “She’s the short one over there. So far as I’ve seen she’s pretty skilled. She’s managed to not get her self injured or killed so far so, I say she’s pretty strong. She’s also a utility meister as well. So it should come easy working with her. Yo Grace!!” He called out to her pointing at Jazmin. “Now go bond cuzz.” He said pushing her in the direction of Grace. Jazmin stumbled for a bit before catching herself and walking towards Grace. “Hi I’m Jazmin Rung, Ikora’s adopted sister. So I heard we’re gonna be partners now. Please give me some time to get use to this partner deal. I studied at the African DWMA as a solo weapon. However I won’t hold you back and I hope you won’t do the same.” She says giving her a soft smile.

“Alright if anyone needs me, I’ll be taking a nap by the booth!” He announced not speaking to anyone directly. He walks over to the booth, dragging a lawn chair right behind him. His set up from yesterday was there except the water and laptop. Luckily for him all he had to do was connect his phone to the speaker. Doing that Marcus pressed play and started the beach tunes yet again. Before laying down he looked around the beach once more until his eyes laid upon a beautiful blue haired princess. Her hair calmly flowing in the wind somewhat brought the young meister into a trance. This feeling reminded him too much of the first day of this school year. His eyes moved down the center of her torso where he started looking into her soul. After reading her soul like a book, he stops and simply says, “Interesting.” His eyes then looks up and unintentionally matches hers. Keeping his cool, he nods his head saying ‘what’s up’. He then takes his shirt off and lays down on the lawn chair using the shirt to cover his face from the sun.
Kyuubey Kyuubey _Line 213 _Line 213

Last edited:
Rin.png

1628876960252.png

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey (slightly mentioned new peeps) Kyuubey Kyuubey interacted

Rin was up before many of the girls and was sitting outside of the housing on a swinging bench, looking out toward the ocean. This was the relaxation they needed after all the shit they've gone through. Continuously switching classmates, different partners for people, traumatic experiences...It was a miracle that they had a decent amount of the original class still around, including herself. It was starting to show that many of them -despite horrific times- still had a will of iron to keep going to keep the world from insanity that continued to grow overtime, regardless of their best efforts. Releasing a sigh at the thought, she ran her hands through her long locks which had been let down, rather than put up. "There's just so much for us to do, as weapons and Meisters." she said aloud to no one "I'm starting to wonder what the future would look like for our siblings, our families..." hearing the sounds of explosions, she took a look in the general direction, seeing a small figure flying about on the beach. He's still training, even now? she wondered, getting up from the bench and moving to the railing where she tried to get a better look from her current position. After all, he was pretty far, but it didn't take a genius to figure out who was flying around causing explosions on the beach.

It took some time before the explosions stopped and he remained still, causing her to tilt her head just a little bit before he just went and dived into the ocean He's always so risky. There's no one out here but he and I as far as I know. Knowing her boyfriend all too well, he wouldn't even care if there were people around or not. He will do what he want, when he wanted to, no matter what. Even if that meant breaking some rules, "I really want to know what 'adventure' he's taking me on." she grumbled as she went to go back inside, quietly walking through the home. I swear if it's taking me out to the forest to play Tarzan or something, I'm going to kill him she thought with a shake of her head. Slipping into her room, she quietly began to get ready for the day since she had still been in her Pjs. Debating on her usual skirt, or some shorts, she decided it would be best to just wear shorts for now with a bathing suit underneath. This one was more Bikini-like and fit far easier underneath her shorts and tank top.

Later on in the day everyone was called up to tell about the new students, to both replace and switch a pair around. There were interesting new faces, but they were fresh and each seemed to have a pretty interesting aura about them. Guess those types of people were needed for the always-changing class. Elias joined later on and she caught sight of a picnic basket Wait are we just going to have a picnic today? well that sounded pretty relaxing... He walked off and soon returned, asking her about their adventure "Of course I'm ready. I wouldn't be here otherwise." she quipped "Considering you're holding a picnic basket, I'm assuming we're going to look for a spot to settle down with it?" poor little Rin had no idea what was going to be in store for her, though she did find it surprising he'd try to want to do something more like her style. "Maybe I should have brought my violin so I could personally play for you... Why did you have to keep me in the dark you jerk!" With that said, she punched his arm and turned her head away. "Here I was thinking it was going to be one of your crazy ideas again and instead, it's a picnic that we could both enjoy!"

Sakamoto Hitomi vs Gabriel St. James
1628981333219.png1628981322715.png
Gabriel had thought that Hitomi would have simply dodged or blocked his attack with little to no effort, given his lack of hand to hand fighting. When the young woman instead grabbed onto his outstretched arm and rolled into him, he was understandably very confused. Then, Gabriel’s vision swirled as he felt his body leave the ground, becoming airborne for a brief span of time. “Oof!” The blonde exclaimed as he was roughly tossed onto the coarse, burning sand that now dug into his exposed backside. Shamrock green eyes opened in time to see a fuzzy fist heading towards his face. Then, suddenly the fist stopped a mere centimeter away from making contact with the weak cartilage. That would have been unpleasant. Gabriel could not help thinking as he gently took hold of Hitomi’s offered hand to hoist himself up from the uncomfortable sand. “Thanks for the advice, love. And the handicap.” The ruffled blonde male said in a slightly nasally tone due to his physical condition. “Though, I cannot partially transform.” The hand that had grasped the young woman’s, removed itself to instead head up to Gabriel’s face to lightly scratch his cheek. “It might be best if I just quit for now.” He was a bit embarrassed to have been beaten so swiftly and soundly, by a woman, no less. However, it was rather apparent that Hitomi and possibly the majority of the Class was far more experienced in fighting in their Human Forms. I guess I had it easy over in Britain. I should step out for now and enjoy the beach. I’ll train after this trip… probably.

“You’re welcome, though I must apologize for assuming.” Gabriel continued stating that he thinks he should quit and seemed a bit embarrassed. It was highly possible that Hitomi embarrassed him with that lost move she pulled on him. Hitomi steps closer to him and places her hands on his shoulders. “Gabriel, if you wish to quit I understand. I won’t keep pushing you if you don’t want to fight. However; you’ll need to push yourself no matter how embarrassed you may be. You need to be strong enough to protect your partner in weapon form and in your human form if the time arises. I don’t know how you are when paired with a meister, but you’re definitely lacking in the hand to hand department. If you wish for some training feel free to let me know. I’ll be glad to help you.” She says before kissing him on the cheek and giving him a soft smile. “Now!” She says as she releases him and steps back. “What do you wish to do?”

The young man did not want to admit it but Hitomi had a point with her speech. He did need to be able to help protect his Meister; to treat them as though they were his sister. Gabriel would have done anything to prevent Poppy from being paralyzed, Hell, he would have died for his sister if it was necessary. Maybe he did need to start by stepping up his effort here and now, in this spar. Besides, he had just been offered to have some private, one on one training with a beautiful young woman. Who could turn that down?!
Gabriel opened his mouth to speak and then felt something soft make contact with his cheek. Did she kiss me? A hand not so subtly made it's way to Gabriel's face to verify that, yes, he had received a kiss. Surprised didn't even begin to cover what Gabriel was feeling at this very moment.

"I think we can try this spar thing again, love." The blonde replied, a small smile of his own appearing on his face. He knew that there was no chance of him winning. Gabriel knew that and yet, he was now sufficiently motivated to keep trying. "Do I get another kiss if I win?" His tone was joking, for he knew this spar would be little more than him flailing about. Still, Gabriel widened his stance and kept his hands hovering about in front of his chest. He couldn't properly throw a punch, but perhaps he could at least defend himself… somehow.

Hitomi chuckled at Gabriel’s reaction towards her kiss, and smiled once he said he’ll continue to fight. She nodded her head, and waited for him to get into his stance. She tilted her head in question as he asked for another kiss if he wins. She simply chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Now you’re just pushing it Gabriel. I probably should’ve given you that first one.” By the look of his stance, she immediately figured that he wanted to try and defend himself. She could get through it easily, so she decided to pull some of her punches and help the poor lad. “Here I come.” She approaches him and starts throwing open palmed attacks, aiming from both his face and chest area. She was moving at a speed that even a novice can at least deflect or block a few of her attacks depending on how hard they try.

Gabriel let out a light chuckle at Hitomi’s response. He honestly did not expect her to actually reply to his question. It was still entirely possible that he would make a fool of himself, but the blonde male felt… not great, but better than he had before the spar started. His little bit of illness made it difficult for Gabriel to truly be enjoying himself. I’ll definitely have to try to make a note to balance my hobby with training after this match. Not that there will be much of a difference if Hitomi here is willing to train me later. The young man’s amusement was cut short as he was forced to dodge a palm being thrusted towards his face. Unfortunately, the assault did not stop there, putting Gabriel on the backfoot once more as he struggled to fight against both the woman in front of him and the effects of the illness he picked up this morning. He was doing a decent job of blocking and deflecting, but his breathing began to grow heavier from exertion. At least she’s taking it easy on me. Gabriel thought tiredly as his shamrock green eyes tracked the fuzzy hands flying towards him as best as he was able.

Hitomi kept up her attacks, she was a bit proud that Gabriel was keeping up with her. It simply meant he wasn’t a total lost, he simply just needed a lot more training. With Gabriel keeping up with her, she then decides to turn it up a notch and speed up and put a bit more force behind her attacks. She began pushing him back intending on leading him towards the edge of the ring. Her full intentions were to see if Gabriel had already established some form of situational awareness. If he were to end up not realizing her intentions then he would lose to a ring out, but if he did then he’ll simply have to find a way to take the offensive.

The formerly bespectacled male found himself being driven back by the renewed fervor in which Hitomi conducted her assault upon him. Gabriel barely managed to deflect the faster and stronger attacks. Most of the strikes now scored glancing blows against him, leaving a dull ache across the entirety of his body and not simply his hands or arms anymore. Step after step, Gabriel was forced to surrender, which in turn sparked panic inside of the blonde. She's going to push me out at this rate! The young man tried to look around Hitomi through the constant barrage for an opening that would let him break away, but there was no opening to be found. He was too slow, too inexperienced to properly get around the young woman before she put him into the ground or shoved him over the boundary.

One particular palm thrust caught Gabriel off guard while he had been looking for a way out of his predicament. The force from the strike would be enough to knock the young man from the 'ring'. He reached out desperately, hoping to grab something in order to prevent being sent out of the boundary. Fingers closed around flesh and bone, Hitomi. Gabriel had managed to snag her recently outstretched arm from her most recent attack. Muscles flexed as Gabriel tried to use his opponent to pull himself back into the arena. This course of action probably would have succeeded, however, Gabriel's foot was placed at an odd angle. Naturally, this odd distribution of weight caused Gabriel's leg to buckle and the young man to fall. Though, while he fell, Gabriel kept a firm grip around Hitomi's arm.

Just as she expects, with each strike she was forcing Gabriel back for a ring out. He could no longer manage to keep up with her, and started taking her strikes one after another. It finally came to the point that Gabriel lost his footing and started to fall back out the ring. However what she didn’t expect was his survival instinct. In order to catch himself, Gabriel reached out and grabbed Hitomi’s extended arm, trying to pull himself up. Instead he ended up pulling Hitomi with him, or so he thought. Caught off guard for only a moment, Hitomi locks in and pulls her back leg forward using it to stabilize herself, and with all her might she snatched her hand away from Gabriel allowing him to tumble out the ring. Hitomi looked down at her feet, and while one was still inside the ring, the other was outside of it. By technicality she had won the match, and it was safe for her to assume the same about Gabriel winning in his own special way. He had managed to get her to take a single step out of the ring, a win in his book. She acknowledged him, by giving him a simple nod as she stood up. “Don’t forget my offer.” She says as she walks out the ring. With the fight over, Ikora announces the winner as Hitomi, then calls out for the next match to begin. “Stein! Ayame! To the ring!!” She yells out.
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Kyuubey Kyuubey

• lmaox3.jpg
    J(ohnny)
    Cloud shaped like a sword. Cloud shaped like a worm. Bird shaped like a cloud. Shaped cloud with bird and the ever-grinning, living sun. As J kept his eyes locked onto the sky above, usual grin slapped firmly on his face, even as the teacher introduced them and began instructing the other students, he couldn't help but note that he was already getting bored. On the trip over he was told (read: threatened) to control himself on the flight lest he be punished (read: thrown out of the flying vehicle), and honest that had sounded like a grand old time for him, but he was able to control himself in the end. This, however, led to an unforeseen consequence of his bored compounding, especially since he was forced to stand around here and listen to the droning of the teachers. Honestly, he wouldn't have minded if he was able to get in the ring and have a little scuffle, but no, all the meisters were accounted for and no one was available to fight him. Fine, sure, he could accept that, but forcing him to stand here when there was a WHOLE ASS BEACH right in the background, taunting and calling for him? Cruel and unusual punishment of the highest order, and no one could convince him otherwise. Soon enough, the teacher stopped talking and had motioned for the first two people to step into the right for their fight and J wasted no time in sidling over to his partner's side and throwing an arm around her shoulders, bouncing up and down in place slightly as he began speaking. "Yooooooo Jackieeeeeeeeeee! Yo, yo, have you SEEN the beach? It's straight BLAZIN' I tell you, like damn. Yo, have you ever seen a beach? Do they have those in your kingdom, Ice Queen? Or do you have one of those, like, frozen tundra desert things, cuz those are pretty chill too, not gonna lie to you. Though like, to be fair, this is maybe my fifth time going to a beach in my life, and even then I ain't ever been somewhere THIS nice."

Twirling around so he was standing on Rue's other side, J dropped into a crouch and began bobbing side to side, seemingly to a tune that only he could hear. "Yo, so I had the WEIRDEST dream on the flight over, cuz y'know how you threatened to freeze my mouth shut and whatever if I didn't stop, and like sure that woulda been a cool experience, but then I'd have gotten a bit wet melting the ice and I didn't wanna change into my swimsuit so soon, so I stopped, and then took a nap, but during that nap is when I had the dream, yeah?"

Popping back up to his feet, J all but threw himself on Rue's back, resting his head on hers and sweeping his gaze across the other students as they all began dispersing to do their own thing, his gaze pausing every once in a while on a few individuals that he catalogued as his newest playthings, even as he continued to motormouth to Rue. "So like, I found myself at the bottom of the ocean, which was weird cuz like I could see fine and breath fine and that was crazy in the first place, but it got crazier cuz it was SNOWING down there, and that doesn't make much sense to me, but I was vibing with it honestly. Then I saw this snowman, who also turned out to be a zombie, and he tried to eat my brains, and threw his carrot nose at me like a knife and then I beat the shit outta him and we travelled around on a quest to find him a heart or somethin' usin' I think the power of friendship maybe? I don't really remember all too well, but anyway, I was reminded of you, y'know? Not cuz like the snow and water and whatever, nah, it was cuz I saw this one sea anemone that reminded me of you, or well your hair, color and shape and everything, and lookin' at you right now just brought that back, and hey do you think we can find a sea anemone like that and take it back with us? We could call it a Rae Anemini!"

Suddenly, J stopped and his gaze focused in on one individual in particular, who seemed to have their eyes locked solely on the girl he was currently using as weight support, seemingly totally oblivious to his presence, and as he watched with sharp, glinting eyes, his everpresent grin only grew wider. "Hey hey hey Juliet, seems like ya got a potential Romeo oh Romeo over there. Yooo, we should go say hi, yeah? It'll be great, we can meet new people, learn new things, maybe get into a fistfight! Aye, I can't wait, c'mon!"

Without waiting for a response from his partner, J hefted Rue up as if he was carrying a particularly large piece of lumber, and merrily hopped, skipped, bobbed, and weaved his way through the surrounding students and towards Marcus, humming a wordless tune cheerily. Coming to a stop in front of the other male just as he put his shirt on his face, J, now holding up Rue in the same position with one arm, reached down and nudged Marcus once to get his attention. "Ayyy, Dreads! Saw ya peepin' our way, and thought to myself, 'Allow us to introduce ourselves', so, well, heeeeeere's Johnny! That's me. I'm Johnny. And this!" At this point, J gesticulates towards Rue who he is still holding up like a prized object. "Is my delightful partner Queen Elsa, AKA Jackie Frost, AKA The Icy One, AKA The Maiden of Winter, AKA RueRue Radical, the most funkadelic, grooviest, smoothest, coolest cat in five kingdoms, twelve countries, forty seven cities, and, to top it all off, THE Tri-State area, and counting!" As he was describing Rue, J begun maneuvering both of them into various poses, occasionally setting her back onto her feet so that he could gesticulate or jazz hands at her to the fullest possible extent, only to shortly after lift her back up, ending with his grin stretching to truly massive proportions across his face as he gazed down at Marcus. "Ain't she just the purrtiest thang you've seen in at least three!? For me, it's more like eight, but I also get to see her everyday, all day, all the time, so I guess its really like two for me, but wooooo first time it was most certainly at least a thirteen, let me tell ya! Anyhoo, now that we've intromaduced ourselves, and made Frostalicious here a new friend, we gotta bounce! Dreads, it was nice ta meetcha! Hook me up with whoever does your hair sometime, cuz like, yoooooo, it's fire! Oh, and if you ever wanna get into a good ol' bar brawl, what with fisticuffs and smashin' bottles and whatever, hit me up! Doesn't even have to be at a bar, or even a brawl, any fight is good enough for me! Ciao!" And with that J, without a single care in the world or a damn given, bounced away, Rue carried along like baggage, all whilst humming and singing a nonsensical tune to himself and his captive, emphasis on the word captive, audience.

Mentioned/Interacted: Kyuubey Kyuubey , The Elder The Elder

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1629089090760.jpegSozen raised an eyebrow skeptically as Akron made mention of a ‘cursed weapon’. “A curse, huh? I’ve never put much stock into superstition like that myself,” Sozen replied, reciprocating Akron’s tight handshake. “Unless one of your last partners was a witch that is. Although then we’d have a different problem entirely, I suppose.” Sozen’s attention was briefly stolen as the match began in the ring. To a trained eye like his, the result was clear from the outset. The stance adopted by one of the participants was comparable to what a Hollywood director might think a fighting stance looked like, and it radiated inexperience. The other fighter, however, clearly knew what she was doing, and Sozen watched as she threw her opponent up and over her shoulder and onto the awaiting sand. Hopefully, the later matches wouldn’t be so one-sided. Otherwise, it would turn out to be a very boring several days.
Sozen’s attention was pulled back to his new partner as Akron mentioned jokes. Was the ‘cursed weapon’ business really all a joke, or was Akron using humor to try and cover up something deeper? Like with his suspicions about Akron’s previous partnership, he pushed those thoughts out of his mind. There would be plenty of time to ruminate on that later. “If you’re aiming to outdo my previous partner, then that’s quite a high bar you’re setting for yourself,” Sozen replied with a rare hint of a smile. “He and I synchronized quite well; he just couldn’t handle the pressure that comes with EAT class”. He glanced over his shoulder at the continuing fight, finding it just as one-sided as when it had begun. “Are all the fights that crap?” He asked Akron, jerking a thumb over his shoulder to the match taking place behind him. “Or did someone royally screw up the bracket?
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Morika Ayame
Capture+_2021-08-16-21-52-13~2.png

Mentions: Elvena ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Gabriel ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Souzen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime )

There were many things that Morika wasn't prepared for. Her first partnership falling through, her second partnership falling through, realizing that she was the weakest person on her team and not contributing as much as she thought she did, coming to a freaking beach full of sand with the possibility of getting melanoma. And now she was being partnered up with another Weapon.

Maybe it was just like her first partner said, maybe she was cursed and should drop out while she's still alive…

Though upon hearing who she was being partnered with, she grew curious as well as nervous. They paired her with one of the newest members on her team? Didn't he already have a partner? Just thinking about it made her feel bad. What if they were friends and her being paired up with one of them causes their friendship to fall apart?

Morika clutched at her sleeves tightly as she watched her classmates all interact with one another as well as with the new students. Her new partner was participating in his fight and Akron was getting better acquainted with his new Meister. It was probably for the best that they got paired up with others. Akron looks to be in pretty capable hands and Souzen looks like he could actually give Akron the support and stability he needs from a real Meister.

Morika's thoughts were all jumbled as she stood under her parasol to try and avoid the sun's harsh rays. Nerves and dread swirled in her gut as she glanced all around before realizing that today was the day that she had to fight Elvena. Of all of the possible Meisters that she could have been pitted against, it had to be one of the ones that she knew that she could never win against. Morika gulped nervously as she stared down at the sand underneath her heels. 'Maybe this fight won't be too bad, and there's a good chance that no one is going to be watching my fight?'

Morika lifted her eyes to glance all around the beach before meeting her consensus. 'Elvena is one of the strongest Meisters here, who am I kidding? Everyone is going to want to watch her send me face first into the sand. Well, maybe I can start on another one of my works in progress where I cover my face to hide my shame at being the weakest Meister in class?'

Today was going to be one of the worst days ever among an endless sea of bad days. The only difference is that her teammate might go easy on her. But that's only if Elvena is feeling generous.

1629178262496.png
Akron
interaction: Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime mention: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Kyuubey Kyuubey
Akron tilted his head to the side a little bit at Sozen‘s response to his attempts tp break the “ice” he‘d take a straightforward approach to the statement refreshingly blunt, coupled with the fact Akron no longer had to hold his tongue so much. Akron shook his head a little retracting his arm in the process. ”no my last partner wasn’t… a witch… though… she wasn’t all too much of a partner anyway, as for the curse..” Akron paused for a moment gaze shifting over to the fight between Gabriel and Hitomi it was just about overseeing as it was so blatantly one-sided. But it was really just an excuse to consider if he should try and explain what he had meant by curse already feeling the beasts aggravated gnawing had grown noticeable upon their handshake and he wondered why though perhaps it was just new people… maybe it also disliked these changes? best to give his new partner a forewarning before they had a situation that called for such actions.

“it‘s not to do with any witch's to my knowledge simply something attached to the Cravenedge bloodline.. an inherent madness, I doubt it will be an issue for you though if anything it could prove rather beneficial“ Akron explained his tone as normal remained neutral in its tone though unsure of how to thoroughly rationalise everything in a few words, as he didn‘t want to make Sozen think this was going to go poorly, the last thing he wanted was to be switched again.

moments later Sozen commented on if Akron was attempting to outdo his previous partner and that they had left the EAT class due to the stress, it was understandable it seemed that had gotten a lot of their class over the year… Akron had personally lost count of the number but it seemed like over seven? Akron Lips shifting slightly to a hit of a smirk. “i do hope I can at least live up to their standard, I can assure you one thing however Sozen, I won’t just disappear due to stress or pressure.. you have my word on that” Akron responded his tone carrying a seriousness to his words for he really did mean what he’d said.

with this their attention seemed to return to the fight Sozen voicing his opinion on the whole rather borked situation that the current match up seemed to be and the upcoming one now that Akron thought about it.. but it was probably likely the match’s where just picked out of a hat or something. “for today… yes both I expect the next fight to be done within mere seconds.. I know both combatants fairly well.. one a very dear friend of mine.. and the other… Morika.. my previous meister.. well you will get a good opportunity to see why we were not working well” Akron explained eyeing glancing over to Elvy and Morika for a second Then back to Sozen. “If you were here yesterday I’m sure you would have found those more interesting, I would say the first fight was somewhat past the intention of these tests however” Akron elaborated further turning the palm of one of his hands showing the fresh cut and the many stitches sealing it the injuries looked as if it would be rather painful but to Akron, it was just another scar on the tapestry of them already present on his skin

cooltext358715305051499.png
Interaction: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Kyuubey Kyuubey
1629350657199.jpeg Stepping out the ring, Hitomi walks straight up to Lew, and boops his nose. "Hey Lew. How did you like the fight? Anything you wish to point out??" She asked as she placed her hand on his forehead. As she listened to whatever he had to say, she tested to see if his fever from yesterday is finally wearing off. "Hmm you don't seem to be burning up anymore. Seeing how your color is looking better than yesterday, my tea and those medicines worked. How are you feeling though? I haven't seen you at all since you disappeared on us. Are you okay? Do you wish to talk?" She asked removing her hand, and starts to stand on his side. She watched as Morika and Elvena started to make their way to the rink after Ikora called for them. She hadn't seen neither of these two meisters in any combat situation, so she's expecting to see something interesting between them. However from what she's heard about Elvena from Marcus, she's definitely a force to be reckoned with. She only hoped, Morika would put up a good fight against her black blood. "Do you think this would be a good fight?" She asked looking over towards her companion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back