• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Alice.png
1625333767535.png
Tags: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Jackaboi Jackaboi

Alice noticed him firstly go for tips on the fight with Kade, which made her side glance Lew "I'm sure I'll be fine. You know my hand to hand combat is very good. After all, you've seen it for yourself." he then began to blow his nose, which made her feel bad for him. How did he catch a sickness? The blonde had no clue and wish there was an easier way to help him other than soups and teas all the time for him. "You can win, Lew. Sick or not. Use the fire in your soul to go and kick butt!" she shouted, throwing her fist up into the air for a moment before dropping it "You can fight through anything if you can put your mind to it, trust me." she gave him a warm smile and faced him fully with it before hearing Hitomi yelling about a tea Oh boy, another tea... she thought before Hitomi claimed it was something passed down to her and was bitter. Just maybe that'll be the trick to help him overnight for his fight tomorrow? only one could hope of this. Her other partner began to mention the rooms as well as how nice it looks inside "Oh? I can't wait to see, actually... We'll find out later on today. After all we have to sleep eventually right?" she joked.

Then, Morika and Camilla had approached "Sure, we're not doing anything. Just standing and talking. Nothing crazy. Are you both ready for your fights when they happen too?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and leaning on one leg more than the other.​

1625348705449.jpeg1625348743868.png
TAKESHI&AKRON
Interaction: fight time​
Takeshi’s expectedly lax reaction was more or less expected, each strike blocked in return Takeshi’s other now bladed limb made a thrust at Akron whom in turn knocked it to the side with one axe arm the other making a more concerted effort to actually hit Takeshi. Both of them had made one thing clear. Neither of them really wanted to be doing this but neither of them would back down.

Withholding a groan at what he expected to be a slow slog of a fight, Takeshi welcomed the attacks from Akron with a lazy fervor, twisting ever so slight with the motion of the other weapon’s block to bring his left arm, the one used to thrust towards the taller boy, around in a wide sweep, using his other, more dominant, arm to block the wild swings of the axe weapon.

Takeshi’s counterstrikes forced Akron back the taller male hoping swiftly out of the way of the other male’s swing, they would just keep going back and forth at this rate. He could think of any easy way to go about this. Trying something totally different Akron took advantage of takeshi’s lazy attitude lacking his armour the tall male was able to flank takeshi in a matter of moment delivering an impromptu kick to the back of his opponents leg.

Contrary to the lackadaisical attitude he was portraying, Takeshi was keenly aware of both the situation and Akron’s increased speed due to his lack of armor. And while the boy was indeed faster now while being free of the burden of lugging around the cumbersome apparel, he was still nowhere close to being as fast as Elvena, and he regularly trained with her. So, upon Akron dashing behind him in an attempted flank, Takeshi kept track of the taller boy, and seeing him go in for a kick to the back of his knee, instead of dodging, Takeshi let the blow land, adjusting his footing just enough so that, instead of crumpling down to one knee, his foot slid forward, allowing him an assisted stance change. Even as Akron had begun his flank, Takeshi had also started twisting around in yet another wide sweep, one bladed arm aiming for Akron’s extended leg and the other coming diagonally for his opposite shoulder, all while utilizing Akron’s kick to increase the momentum of his change in stance and counterattack.

Takeshi's counterattack caught Akron mostly off guard while he'd expected somethings turning akron's attack into more momentum for his own strikes was not what he thought Takeshi would do. One blade impacted with Akron's leg leaving gash in the side of it before it made contact with the ground. The strike aimed for his shoulder was caught by the spikes upon one of Akron's Axes. Instead of allowing Takeshi to draw away for another strike, his free arm shifted back into a proper limb grabbing tightly onto a lower part of his opponents arm twisting the limb around and then tugging him forward into the flat of his other axe limb that was serving both a shield against Takeshi free arm or would injure the other male if he were to make impact. "I don't believe we are supposed to be trying to kill each other," Akron commented as he enacted his own counterattack.

Watching his counter land on Akron barely brought forth a reaction beyond an ever so slight quirk of his eyebrow. Before he could continue capitalizing on his ongoing momentum, however, his arm was grabbed by the taller boy. Whilst this was a minor annoyance, it wasn’t any true hindrance to the swordsman. So, forgoing a verbal answer to Akron, Takeshi allowed himself to be pulled forward, transforming the rest of the arm that was held by Akron into his weapon form. As he was doing this, Takeshi once again used Akron’s actions to his advantage, moving forward with the tug to turn it into a shove on his part, all whilst bringing his free, partially transformed arm back around in another savage swing.

• Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

Llewellyn was momentarily surprised by Alice's boisterous outburst, though he really should not have been. It was just like his Meister to act this way after all she had accomplished. Hitomi was a good influence on her. Glazy eyes looked fondly back towards the bright, blonde haired woman. A short, amused chuckle left Llewellyn's lips. "I appreciate your words Alice, but I am not proficient at fighting even when I am healthy." The sick male knew that his fight with the other weapon tomorrow would not go in his favor, yet he did not wish to disappoint Alice. Not after she tried to psych Llewellyn up, which is why he continued his sentence after a brief pause. "However, I promise that I will give my all in tomorrow's spar." Llewellyn stood up a little taller as his smile strengthened from his partner's encouragement. He was truly blessed to have a wonderful Meister like Alice.

The long haired male had not noticed that he was beginning to stare at Alice until Hitomi showed up and drew his attention away with her words and the offered brewed beverage. "Thank you Hitomi." Llewellyn gently took the offered cup, tearing his eyes away from his Meister to instead focus them upon the herbal concoction now in his hands. Sick or not, I need to be more mindful. It is impolite to stare, no matter the excuse. He did not notice the blood rushing to his face, mostly because he mistook it for the summer heat paired with his raised body temperature. Llewellyn then raised the cup to his lips to distract himself from the uncomfortable sensation from earlier that had seemingly intensified. Fortunately, the bitter liquid did as the young man hoped. The strong, intense flavor caused his face to scrunch up in disgust, but Llewellyn continued to drink it. He had to if the tea was able to help rid him of the cold he had foolishly acquired due to his carelessness. Besides, if he didn't drink the tea then Llewellyn might offend Hitomi, which was not something he wished to do.

Llewellyn needed a moment to compose himself after downing most of the 'home remedy' his other partner had given him. That was why Llewellyn took a little while longer to greet the other two individuals who had arrived shortly after Hitomi. "Good afternoon Camilla, Morika." The young man's face was still twisted into a deep frown from the tea.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Paradise Island
Interacting with: Rin ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Kade ( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat )

Grace reached up, briefly adjusting her sunglasses as the wind picked up. She looked forward to the continuing fight, her expression as relaxed and blank as ever as Rin asked her question. She drummed her fingers in an improvised rhythm atop her guitar case, as if taking a few moments to consider her answer.

"...Nope," she said flatly, almost tiredly despite her outward lack of any particular sense of fatigue, flicking the pasta stick in her mouth back and force as if that were a substitute for a shake of the head, "better things to be doing. Goes for this whole 'vacation' thing." She looked out to the sea, watching some of the figures further on along the beach, before looking back to the ongoing fight. "Feels like there was too much gloom and doom a few days ago for us all to be out here, and there are better ways to practice than whatever it is they want us to do. I'm not a teacher though, so whatever."

There wasn't a whole lot of passion behind her complaint, and in the end, the musician simply shrugged. Lowering herself to the ground, she sat cross-legged, laying the guitar case out in front of her as she began to undo the clasps.

"Who's the other guy," she eventually asked off-handedly, perhaps referring to Kade. Despite not addressing the man directly, the unwavering neutrality of her voice seemed to dampen what might have otherwise been a somewhat rude remark. At the same time, however, whether or not Grace carried any genuine curiosity might also have to be assumed--seeing as her voice didn't carry enough of an inflection to reveal that either. Her eyes remained on her guitar case as she asked, slowly opening it and setting the hinged lid down carefully to ensure that it didn't kick up any sand on its way down. The guitar on the inside seemed normal enough for all intents and purposes, nearly utilitarian; there was practically no styling, though given the simplicity of Grace's general appearance, that was probably in keeping with the meister herself.

The challenge was set and the contestants had gathered! With the others picking their vehicles for this great performance of speed, Gwen was busy shrugging her open white shirt off her shoulders completely and letting her shorts soon follow. When this island getaway was first being announced, she immediately dragged Cami straight down to Wal-Death so they could find swimsuits. Admittedly Gwen never went swimming much outside of when she was younger and her body had certainly developed in more ways than one since that day. If they were going to have their mandatory beach episode then the self proclaimed next Death Scythe team was going to do it in style at full speed ahead! The bikini they had finally settled on for Cami was perfect, blue to contrast her normally red color scheme but still cute in its own way just like her. While Gwen was more simple, going for a traditional black two piece that she was certain was gonna get some of her classmates looking her way. She didn't make a habit of showing off a lot of skin, not since they were stripped by the enemy during the facility mission but Gwen wasn't shy over her body. Elign and Marcus were casting her glances as expected, but when Elias approached her did a small smirk of her own spread across her face.

That spiky blonde had a sense of destruction that a violent chainsaw as herself could appreciate. It actually flattered her that a certain sense of kinship had naturally developed between them. Gwen always went out of her way to befriend people even when they never asked for her friendship, she personally enjoyed kicking down emotional walls as much as she loved breaking physical ones.

"Ohhhh you want a girl to do it huh~?" Gwen quipped back to Elias as her light blue eyes sparked with kindling mischief behind them. "It won't just be any girl that dethrones him. It'll be a queen of racing." she promised before her smile slightly faded when the explosive boy's gaze turned towards the DWMA's newest recruit talking with Rin. Just like that the friendly banter was cut short and he was claiming his own ride for the upcoming competition. Gwen had to purse her lips in response. It was never easy being the new guy on the block, and at their rate it was becoming a revolving door with Meisters and Weapons coming and going. Their little circle in particular had already gone through possibly half a dozen people already including her own previous Meister who would've killed to see Gwen in a bikini this revealing. She wanted to say something to Elias, he was clearly jelly that another man was now required to interact with Rin. A dude that could split into four people for that matter.

-Note to self, inquire if Kade would interested in working as her pit crew for the Dark Irina-

It just wasn't good timing at the moment though, hopefully if they had such a connection maybe burning some adrenaline on the water would help calm Elias down enough so they could talk. Gwen refused to let anyone struggle through their problems alone! Maybe it was her Healing Wavelength that was speaking or just her desire to be there for others but one way or another she was gonna be there for Elias!

"You foolish boys! You believe that you are superior to me? The mistress of velocity? The Angel of Combustion? The Speed Queen of the DWMA?" Gwen declared loudly to her opponents as she mounted her black jetski. Slipping into her evil dramatic speech mode once more as she pointed a finger at the boys. "You will all be distracted by my beauty as I will be the only thing in your sights.....LEADING THIS RACE! HAHAHAHAHA!" she announced to the group before plopping down onto her seat with a grin, pulling her still present goggles down over her eyes as she tested the throttle to her temporary mount. The Dark Irina may have been forced to remain in the deserts of Nevada, but here on the ocean this new stead would serve her well. She could feel the reliability in this black aquatic speed machine and her intuition served her well when Marcus's backfired on him right at the start.

That's what you get questioning nicknames Gwen gives you! Accept them or suffer karma!

Admittedly racing on a jetski was drastically different than a car on land. Much more than Gwen was expecting. It was why she played the start of the race start, she paced herself to let herself adapt to the shifting of the waves and drifting with each turn. Though she deliberately avoided every jump during the single lap around the course. Going for style points on a machine she wasn't familiar with was folly, and going into the air and then dropping back down would only slow you down! When Gwen raced she focused on what ever driver should; the finish line! She wasn't certain if she was the first Wheeler to win a sea race in her long lineage of racers, but she made her ancestors proud all the same when she came in first. A loud cheer escaping her lips with her hands thrown up as she pulled her jetski to a halt. Pulling back her now wet ginger hair out of her face with a grin as her goggles were pulled up.

"Who knew? Markieeeeee. Racing is what I'm all about silly." Gwen teased Marcus when he commented his amazement that she wasn't all talk back at the academy over her racing skills. "Besides...all of you boys got to enjoy the view of me." she quipped back with a wink and a puckering of her lips to tease both Marcus and Elign further before her gaze turned to Elias. Wrapping an arm around his shoulder and then pulling him towards her with the other boys. With Elign and Elias right up against her and Marcus next to one of them "Now before all of you going wandering off chasing the other girls in swimsuits. I want you all to take a picture with this one. I had a lot of fun racing you guys and I want to remember the moment....excuse me Ms. Juri? Mr. Armstrong? Can you come here please and take a picture of us? My phone is still in my shorts laying right near you." She said noticing the pair nearby with Juri still sitting atop of Armstrong and making Gwen miss the days she was able to get away with that with her first partner.

Elvena Stein

__skadi_and_skadi_the_corrupting_heart_arknights_drawn_by_chung1000__sample-02c97d9386d4c023fd...jpgElvena’s fingertips brushed against the ears that she could only describe as velvety, a smoothness that was unrivaled by most fabrics. Whilst normally she would smile at such a thing bringing her some sort of elevated bliss, instead that gaze only grew into one of childish wonder. It never ceased to amaze her that there were beings out there like this, ones whom held the more animalistic air of a mythical being. It was strange, but alluringly so. Nicholai’s darting eyes caught her attention and she peered out towards the trickle of people making their way around the island, blinking rapidly. Is he really that worried about others seeing his more natural state? Why? Elvena began to chew on her lip, that nervous tick seeming to come and go when she was either deep in thought or struggling to process something. “ I cannot comprehend why you’re so secretive about who you are. Whether born or made, you’re eccentric and special, you should embrace that about yourself. Though… I imagine it could be lonely not having anyone else like you. “ Her tone grew softer at the end, as if trying to cushion the hurt or truth her words may bring.

The crimson eyed Stein stood and released the ears within her grasp, stretching out a bit. This gave her the opportunity to turn towards the fight, hues now locked on the fluid movements that were being shown by both of the boys in the ring. “ It needs to end soon. “ She speculated aloud to herself, head tilting as she used her soul perception to get a clearer ‘lay of the land’, making sure that the shoji doors within Takeshi’s soul remained closed. With her soul perception still active she looked over towards Nico first and a tiny smile flashed across her features as she noticed the ears mimicking the physical ones that had appeared upon it. Out of sheer curiosity she then turned her piercing gaze over to Gabriel and that smile hastily dropped to form a frown. A sigh soon followed, body leaning over towards the bag she’d been lugging around. A few moments passed as she sifted through her belongings, hands searching for something in particular that seemed to be eluding her. The longer she combed and rummaged through the bag, the gloomier her face began to appear.

Even under the bright happy sun, her expression appeared as one standing isolated in a graveyard, in the middle of a downpour. Soon, she became frantic, inwardly freaking out that she’d lost something that she was confident she had packed. A sideways glance let her frustrated gaze fall on the group of DWMA students who had gathered near the fight. Hitomi, Lewd, Alice, Camilla, and one of her teammates, Morika, were all circled around one another, being social, something she had little experience in. Which is why the actions that came next were far from smooth and were probably deemed inexcusable but she was on a self proclaimed mission and could not be stopped. “ I’ll be back! “ She said cheerfully, which was creepy in its own right coming from the usually suspicious woman. Those long strands of hair danced about the sand as she skipped over to the group, already sporting an extremely awkward look that was her just trying to be affable. “ Oh hello everyone, enjoying the fight? The beach is lovely, right? Wow you guys are fine specimens in those bathing suits. “ Elvena interjected through their current conversation as she addressed the girls on their attire, weaving her way towards Lewd, her primary target. “ Hey there Lewd, not feeling any better? I have a few things that could help with that. You only need ask! Medicinal stuff is kind of a hobby of mine. “ Her voice became singsong-like whilst maintaining its soft timbre. She leaned over his tea cup, hair spilling about and took a small whiff, smiling instantly. “ Can I borrow this? Great! Thank you. I’ll return the cup in one piece.

Before he could even attempt to stagger out an answer of sorts, she had snatched the cup right out of his hands and disappeared. The only thing visible was the curtain of silver-ish gray hair glinting in the sun, and her footsteps in the sand, as she took off at full speed back towards the other pair on her team. Without even looking like she’d broken a sweat she stretched out her hand and pushed the less than half filled cup of tea into Gabriel’s hand. Although not until after wiping off the brim with a gloved hand that peeked out of a red sleeve. “ Maybe this will help you calm down. I apologize on behalf of my friend, Akron. He shouldn’t be indirectly working people up like that. “ It was laughable how serious she looked right now, truly believing with every ounce of her soul that she hadn’t caused even a drop of discomfort to the weapon beside her. Instead of sitting back down in her previous spot, she came up behind Nico and draped herself over him, hair mixing with his to cover up the ears he was so self conscious about. A happy hum escaped her throat and she focused back on Takeshi, an almost agonized sounding sigh pushing itself out and breaking through the humming at the realization of how long the fight was starting to take.

Mentioned or Interacted with; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Akron/Nico Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gabriel/Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Hitomi The Elder The Elder Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
6733683.jpg1625348743868.png
Takeshi Mifune & Akron Shinodo

Takeshi moving forward only resulted in the male slamming himself directly into the spiked side of Akron's bladed limb as his attempted shove had proven an error. Despite the fact Takeshi's weapon arm is now cut into Akron's hand. It was hardly even an annoyance to the taller male who had already noted the attempted strike. Quickly twisting his opponent's arm around it would cut deeper into Akron's hand, straining the blade with red before violently slamming the spiked into Takeshi torso, pressing his advantage inside of blocking that attack.

As he came close to making a collision course with Akron, Takeshi tried to adjust his position in the last milliseconds before impact so as to only nick himself, instead of full on impalement, but ultimately it was a bit too late for the boy, and his efforts only amounted to turning a meaty impact into one only slightly less. When Akron attempted to twist his captured arm-turned-blade, and by extension Takeshi himself, the swordsman once again all but twisted his whole body alongside the motion in a feat of dexterous acrobatics that left him once again standing and away from Akron’s attempt at a counterattack. Ripping his arm out of Akron’s grip, Takeshi took a sideways glance at the injury he sustained, snorted quietly to himself, and then gazed at Akron with dull eyes. Flicking the blood off his blade, Takeshi didn’t give a hint of warning in posture or attitude before he blitzed forward in a near indiscernible blur of motion, moving around Akron at breakneck speeds and occasionally sending a flurry of slashes his way, but always staying a blade’s distance away from the taller male.

Akron’s expression remained fairly neutral as Takeshi freed himself taking a glance at the bloody wound left upon his hand then returning to Takeshi who paused for a brief moment seemingly amused before suddenly starting to dance around him with some speed it wasn’t too hard to keep track of but judging when and where Takeshi would strike proved difficult as Akron was able to block or avoid most of the strikes some still got through, each time Takeshi attack however Akron moved back. They would get closer and closer to the edge of the ring, Akron then stopped leaving some room between himself and the edge and just waited.

Seeing Akron stop towards the edge of the ring caused Takeshi to halt his ceaseless onslaught of attacks, standing a good distance out of Akron’s reach, yet still close enough to spring back into action if the need arises. Staring at the taller male, Takeshi began alternating his gaze between the boy and the edge of the ring, seemingly in contemplation. Pausing, an amused glint came to the swordsman’s eyes, and he inclined his head towards the outside of the ring and made a small, lackadaisical, motion with a still transformed arm, as if stating that Akron may now leave the ring. Yet beyond that, he stood where he was, watching, and waiting.

Akron's reaction was to simply roll his eyes, his un-transformed hand once again becoming an axe. Taking a few slow steps forward the tall male suddenly sprung into a flurry of rather precise strikes, fully expecting Takeshi to block or dodge as Akron ended by circling Takeshi there positions now swapped and perhaps pushing Takeshi towards the ring edge Akron intending on forcing his opponent into a corner.

As Akron sprung towards Takeshi, what could only be considered the low, menacing roar of a dragon seemed to emanate from the swordsman as a pair of ethereal green, though tinted slightly black, dragons sprung into existence and each coiled around one of Takeshi’s blade-arms. Standing stock still as Akron approached, for each strike sent his way, Takeshi parried and swung back with increasing intensity, each strike stronger, faster and more lethal than the last, clearly only now barely holding himself back and aiming for debilitating and quite possibly near fatal strikes on the taller boy. All while he just stood there, feet planted firmly on the ground, eyes boring into Akron’s with the promise of violence masked by a thin veneer of apathetic disinterest.

Akron stopped his assault entirely, stepping back away from Takeshi, staring the shorter male down with some form of murderous intent in his eyes. Now he could feel the beast's gnashing and gnawing this is what made Akron pause each strike form both males had continued to escalate, it was to the point both where seemingly intent on slaying the other closing his eyes for a moment Akron let out a deep breath. "We have proven the point of this fight, it seems we are a match for one another to continue any further be foolish lest we escalate this to a death match." Akron spoke calmly, tone neutral as always. Both of Akron's bladed limbs returned to flesh and blood hands. "I will end this now before we overstep, Takeshi I concede, well fought" Akron finished, managing a small upturn of his lips in a vague smile towards Takeshi hopefully he'd understand and share the sentiment.

Still staring at Akron with the same apathetic, disinterested look in his eyes for another moment, Takeshi let out a mix of a scoff and a snort, allowing the ethereal dragons to dissipate and his arms to return to normal, stuffing them in his pockets and beginning to make his way out of the arena and towards Elvena. Pausing at the edge of the ring to look over his shoulder at Akron, he finally spoke up. “Silly pig, so prideful to think it is the butcher and not the swine, too numb to feel death’s grasp around its throat, and too blind to notice it’s already on the chopping block.” His piece said, he turns back around and continues to Elvena, stopping and slouching slightly when he reaches her and staring at her questioningly, as if asking what they are doing now.

Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder

cooltext358715305051499.png
Upcoming Match1626010386817.png"Indeed we do. I can't wait to sleep on those comfy ass beds tonight. I'll probably just sink right in." She says to Alice with a chuckle. She looks over at Lew as he frowned up at the taste of the tea. Admittedly she expect that to be his first reaction to it. It's honestly an acquired taste and not everyone simply enjoys it. Nonetheless she very much enjoyed the look on his face causing her to snicker. Suffer now, feel better later, she thought to herself reminiscing on a phrase her old partner use to say a lot. The thought of her old partner brought a hint of sadness in her heart, causing her to look up at the sky for a brief moment. A small part of wished she could experience this moment with her, but that means she wouldn't have experience everything else up till this moment. That is something she wouldn't change for the world. A soft smile forms on her face right before the girl arrived and she brought her attention to them both. "Of course you can join us. You all look amazing in your swimsuits as well. With bodies like that, you'll probably enchant the whole school." She says with a smile trying to rid the girls of any second thoughts, or regrets. She turned her attention towards the fight listening to their response towards Alice question. Then soon enough a rather unexpected Elvy waltzing over and greeting them. "Hey Elvy, thank you. But i'm sure once you change into yours you'll put all of us to shame." She said with a grin. "The fight and beach is both great. Takeshi is putting up a great fight as expected from one of the top weapons in our class, though Akron is definitely pushing back hard as well. I can't wait to see how it ends. As for..." She was planning on continuing though it seems like she had other plans. More specifically Lew's cup. She was rather surprised that she ran off with it, wondering what she was going to do with it. "Did she just come over here to steal you cup?" She asked with a chuckle. "Did you at least drink most of it?"

Turning her attention back to the fight it was obvious enough that neither one of them wants to let up. But after more strikes, and showing off nice abilities, the fight ended with Akron conceding. "Hey Morika, maybe you should go say something. You know words of encouragement. Make sure he isn't down or anything. He put up a great fight, and did a smart thing stopping it now before things got worse." She said to Morika simply trying to give a suggestion. "As for you Alice,..." She says walking behind her and rubbing her shoulders trying relieve any tension. "You ready for this love. It's time to show everyone what you're made of and what makes you the best meister ever. I want you to kick this Kade dude's ass. If you break one of his limbs along the way then so be it. That's just bad luck for him for going against the best." As she spoke Ikora stepped in the center of the ringing yelling out for both Alice and Kade to enter the ring. "Now...go kick some ass." She says slapping her butt before pushing her towards the ring. A cheeky grin was left on her face feeling accomplished for hyping up her partner. Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Morika Ayame

1626039956308.png

Interactions: Elvena ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Hitomi ( The Elder The Elder ), Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Mentions: Camilla ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ), Alice ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Llewellyn ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Nico ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Morika flushed as she registered Hitomi's words and stammered over her words as she tried to cover as much skin as she could with her arms. "I, um, well, uh, thank you?" she asked as she stood among her peers and watched Akron's fight come to a close. She dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands as she watched Akron concede. Both her partner and her teammate appeared to be evenly matched, however there was something about the way Takeshi fought that disproved the statement. Morika wasn't able to put a finger on it as Elvena came by, gave everyone a compliment, and took Llewellyn's cup.

"Oh, um...thank you...I think?" Morika answered confused as she watched Elvena return to Nico. Morika was snapped out of her gaze by Hitomi's words. "Hey Morika, maybe you should go say something. You know words of encouragement. Make sure he isn't down or anything. He put up a great fight, and did a smart thing stopping it now before things got worse."

Morika furrowed her brows as she turned to look over at Akron. Would he really need encouragement from her of all people? Morika bit her lip before taking a deep breath and slowly making her way over to Akron. Well, she would believe Hitomi's words.

Morika trekked her way through the hot, course sand mentally cursing at herself the entire time. Of all times to go without shoes it had to be on a hot beach in the middle of nowhere on a fun trip. Morika didn't have much time before she was only a few feet away from Akron that she began to regret her decision to go and talk to him. Maybe this wasn't the right time to talk to him? Maybe he didn't want to talk to her? Wait, why is she getting closer? No! She didn't even have anything prepared to say to him! Nothing she could say would possibly cheer him up after his fight! Morika mentally cringed at herself as she stopped three feet away from Akron. "Hey, um, you fought well." Morika cringed upon hearing herself speak and mentally wished that a huge wave would wash over her and drag her into the ocean. "I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say here....but I felt encourged watching you fight. If that made any sense...I'm sorry."

Elias Stein

And go!

162f2352d6ff041094f5c48cb298d473.jpg
He heard the voice call out over his thoughts and instinctively he was immediately off. It took a while, a good portion of the race, before he allowed himself to leave his headspace and actually pay attention to his surroundings. For that time, he’d been on autopilot, silence seeming to envelop him until all at once the noise of everything around him hit with full force and he was once again feeling like himself. That gloom and doom hardened look eased up and one could tell that the Stein was genuinely enjoying himself. His extremely competitive side started to kick in. It wasn’t towards Gwen, for whatever reason he was fine with her winning. He wasn’t sure he would actually admit that to her since it could come off as a soft side of his actually existing somewhere amidst the flickering hungry flames. Elias peered off towards Elgin and Marcus with a wild grin, eyes reflecting the sun’s rays much like the water seemed to.

With a tighter squeeze of the throttle he used the momentum to shoot forward, hands letting go of the handles as he leaned back just enough to clear his hands on either side of the jet ski. From them came isolated explosions that sent him flying out and across the rippling waves, the water craft with him. He landed smoothly, but not without a giant wave kicking up to completely douse Elgin and Marcus as all three crossed the finish line at the exact same time. Wait. The realization left him dumbstruck as he came to a stop and shot a quick glance at the others to confirm. Elgin, check. Marcus, double check. Gwen already hooting and obviously the clear winner, triple check. “ YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME. “ He exclaimed loudly, expression going from an angered surprised look to a complete deadpan stare. “ Unbelievable. I definitely won by like a nanosecond. “ He muttered, grumbling like a complete grouch. Okay, so maybe he was a bit of a sore loser. Just a smidge.

Any hopes of escaping the onslaught of mockery that would come from that three way tie was about to be completely eviscerated. “ Wait! “ He managed to blurt out as he felt an arm coil around his shoulders and pull him with a surprising amount of strength towards them. He found himself beside Gwen, cheek squished against hers as she demanded a photo be taken to commemorate their little race. “ Let g-- “ Again he was cut off as the weird sensation of her soul was felt now that they were physically touching. It felt like ice trickling down his limbs, an oddly but satisfying feeling that he couldn’t, no… didn’t want to break free from. He shivered within her grasp and focused on shooting his confused gaze elsewhere.

Juri didn’t even try to hide the giddy smile that spread easier than melted butter across her face. “ You got it, Gwen! “ She climbed down from Armstrong and sifted through Gwen’s shorts, victoriously holding the phone up as soon as it was acquired. The small teacher clambered back up the obstacle course that was her partner, settling quite happily upon his shoulders once more. From this vantage point she just knew the picture was going to be a splendid one. She grinned to herself as she got the phone into camera mode, holding it out as she braced herself atop the almost bald meister. “ You guys reaaaaaady? Look this way! AHEM, YOU TOO ELIAS! “ She raised her voice at the end, her expression still cute and ecstatic but there was a deadly glint in her eyes that accompanied her tone.

Elias went stark still, shoulders squaring up as he was called out. The eyes slowly drifted over towards the teacher’s, moving so slow that one would think he’d been put in slow motion. And still, he felt that unnatural happiness trying to mix in with his more fiery soul. He didn’t reject it but he wasn’t sure what to make of it either. And while he didn’t smile as big as some of his classmates may have, there was a hint of contentment nestled on his expression that was almost never present.

SAY CHEEEEESE! “ Juri giggled as she took a few shots, pink hair bobbing around as she swayed from side to side afterwards, admiring her handiwork. The phone was shoved downwards, blocking her partner’s view now with a photo of the kids. “ Look how cute they are. I’d say we got a really good bunch this year. “ Juri said with the utmost pride, hugging the phone to her chest before holding it as far down as she could from her proclaimed perch in Gwen's direction so she could take it with her.

Elias managed to peer over at the other weapon, silently wondering the inner workings of her mind. “ Nice one. I won’t let Marcus live it down. I’m sure you won’t either, Speed Queen. “ He smirked slightly, knowing full well that Marcus would have to be six feet under ground before Elias would stop bringing this memory up. “ Get that picture slapped on a tshirt for me, won’t you? “ He nudged Gwen in slight jest before the next fight being announced reached his ears. Kade. Oh fuck yeah, I hope he gets his ass handed to him. Each and every one of them. This thought made his smirk turn more sinister as he pulled away from the group. “ Anyone want to come watch Alice kick Kade’s face in? “ He spoke casually but anyone could tell he was spilling over the brim with the joy this would bring him as he shuffled off towards Rin further up along the beach.

Interacted with or mentioned; Gwen/Kade Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Marcus The Elder The Elder Elgin Jackaboi Jackaboi Rin/Alice Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

1626067666469.png
Nicholai
Interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Exanis Exanis
A chill ran down Nicholai’s spin as Elvena’s fingers brushed against his fluffy ears the woman’s hands were unnaturally cold but Nicholai didn’t really mind as the chill reminded him of his home country, and despite how he begrudged the woman’s insistence it was hard to deny that it did feel.. nice, Nicholai grinning now blue and gold eyes turning towards Elvena Seeing that childish excitement on her face over… something so simple yet, strange, about himself even his own partner hadn’t had such a reaction. Then her expression changed once again to what Nicholai had attributed to when Elvena was thinking.

That was when she asked a question the silvery-haired male dreaded.. WHY he was so secretive about his true self. He‘d sign a little at her words no matter how kind she made her tone. Eccentric and special that was true and he’d not deny that.. but accepting himself? Nico just wasn’t sure if he could fully do that. “is complicated, reason we moved from mother Russia… first partner no so accepting” Nicholai explained his tone soft and somber as replied to Elvena’s question leading him to think back to that day and the reaction from those around him at the time, some mixture of surprise, disgust, and horror upon seeing what he really looked lIke. Nico’s ears now released with droop down his expression having returned to a more jovial one but they showed how he really felt on the inside. Gaze turning back to Gabriel and the present, luckily for Nicholai his current partner's state being absolutely flustered brought a smile to his face his ears shooting up straight once again.

Elvena too had taken notice of this face before rummaging through her bag and then running off to go find something. “Gabriel my friend doing ok there? Do not threat do not think takeshi noticed“ Nico tried to reassure the embarrassed boy seeing as the fight was still going and by the looks of it getting more violent. Shifting over a little bit he‘d again gently pat Gabriel on the shoulder. only for Elvena to then come rushing back with a half-drunk cup of tea only to apologize in Akron’s stead as she’d attributed Gabriel's current situation to the admittedly attractive male. It put a massive smile on Nichola’s face nonetheless at how serious she seemed to be about it. “I do not think it solely Akron“ he‘d interject, gaze then turning back to the fight that only seemed to be getting even more violent, only to then have Elvena drape herself over him as If she was acting in the way Takeshi often did, He didn’t mind her doing that at all at least it covered his ear and she was just using him, as a seat almost. Speaking of the fight it had concluded with Arkon conceding a good thing too because it looked like they where certainly gonna kill one another. it was only as Takeshi approached did Nicholai's face dropped to an expression of just accepting his fate. "nu der'mo, ya sdelal dlya" he'd mumble under his breath in his native tongue since now Takeshi was staring right at him.. with Elvena just draped over him.. this would be fine surly after all Takeshi would totally understand right?

49180963-6C45-428A-A9DC-E0F1465D729C.png
Akron
Interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage mention: Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey
Akron’s gaze followed Takeshi as he left the arena in silence only to make a comment just before leaving as if entirely dismissive of Akron, yet his words and actions irked him so. It was impossible not to draw comparisons to his sisters the warped intent to turn some simple test into one of bloodshed for no other reason then to show they where so much better. prehaps this explained how apathetic Takeshi was after all he was the closest To being a death weapon so it made some sense, but to so dismissively refer to him as a Pig, a mere unfeeling, blind ignorant animal, this time without the influence of anything left Akron with mixed feeling even as he watch Takeshi walk away he could the outline of his eldest sister for they just seemed uncomfortably similar to the point Akron flinched closing his eyes for a moment so the apparition would dispel. Yet perhaps the comment was not one of malice and contempt? But a simple flowery statement of fact? maybe he was really just a unfeeling punching bag destined to be nothing more then a muling mass of unfeeling anger once he finally snapped? Akron’s gaze shifted to the sand looking at the red stains before slowly making his way out of the arena in the direction opposite of those who had been watching.

his mind turned its thoughts form a melancholy questioning of his own self worth to his miester, more accurately his former one the gnashing of his soul growing just a little more, for deep down he was still bitter about it.. they left him.. just up and disappeared with no rhyme nor reason now he was stuck with Morika.. she wasn’t bad per say but Akron just couldn’t in his heart ever truly trust her And indeed he felt a pang of envy over how well every other weapon and there miester seemed to get along, was that what dragged him down? So deep in though he‘d not heard Morika approaching until she spoke her voice causing Akron to practically jump expecting her to berate him for his complete failure.

Yet instead she’d congratulated him instead? Leaving Akron utterly baffled yet it was a far deal better then his previous thoughts the more Morika spoke the more she confused him though his Expression was the same stony neutral expression his head tilted to one side the rest of his body frozen in place entirely unsure of how to react to Morika comment about watching him fight…encouraging her? he couldn’t really tell if it was a good thing but judging by how awkwardly she spoke… prehaps she couldn’t tell either? Akron‘s eyes darted back and fourth then landed back to Morika. “No it makes sense… good to see you feel… encouraged” Akron blurted out fletching afterward his rigidity snapping back like a rubber band expecting a bad reaction instinctively. ”I.. should..probabl… get… these… wounds.. looked at..” Akron the said softly, while he was able to speak to Morika, he couldn’t help but still feel greatly uncomfortable.

he looked down at the deep cut in his hand then back to Morika before he turned to go around the arena and retrieve his armor, subtle gesturing that Morika could follow if she wished. any lingering dark thoughts dissipating upon spotting what Elvy had done with his armor propping it up so it looked as if he was just sitting there. A small grin forming upon his face along with a sharp exhale, as he found it somewhat amusing.

Alice.png
1626307706764.png
Tags: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Jackaboi Jackaboi BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Alice didn't like when Lew would put himself down, but she refrained from saying anything on it. After all, they were here to just train and relax, not to pester their partners. Though what did make her happy was that he would at least try his best, and that's what mattered to the Meister. Even his smile that he managed to pull through made the girl smile more. Another voice had popped in, causing emeralds to shift to a familiar white-haired female. One of the Stein twins had approached, complimenting the girls on their bathing suits while also checking up on Lew. Elvy is always so interesting, despite her giving me chills from time to time. even with the pills she made for her, there was always that feeling that tickled the back of her neck whenever she was around. Watching as she stole the cup of tea and rush off, the blonde blinked a few times in confusion as she glanced at her male weapon partner and back towards the other Meister retreated. She just took your cup... she thought.

What more could she really do? At least Lew had some of the tea, right? Hitomi brought her out of her thoughts as she began to compliment the girls on their bodies, causing her to giggle softly and shake her head as she continued to observe the fight. Watching as Akron took the chance to back off and ended the fight then and there. It was sad, but at the same time, she supposed it had to be done. Hitomi began to rub her shoulders, causing her to raise her eyebrow and look over behind her to the best of her ability, starting to laugh at the remarks coming from her other weapon "Hitomi, you're so mean with what you say sometimes. You already know I'm skilled enough that I wouldn't go that far unless I had the permission to do so." she replied, only to be slapped on the butt and pushed forward to the ring where one of the teachers had begun to yell for them.

Alice began to make her way to the ring, stretching out her arms as she did so, cracking her knuckles, rolling her shoulders, and tilting her head left and right to stretch a bit. I'll be fine. I got this!

Rin.png
1626365790703.png

Tags: _Line 213 _Line 213 Kyuubey Kyuubey Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (interacted in some way) Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Mentioned)

Rin wasn't sure if she was surprised that Grace was not looking forward to her fight. She was always relaxed, almost bored looking most of the time whenever it came to situations that weren't of dire attention and focus. Nonetheless, she didn't dwell on it "They're keeping us on our toes and showing us that life isn't always going to be sunshine and rainbows." she replied "There's bound to be something that happens on a good day, after all, we have a growing concern on our hands, but we don't know what it is yet." rubies shifted toward Grace "Something like this was very needed for us all. I know you have no idea what happened before you entered the school but... Let's just say some of us got captured, some of us had to spill blood," she then looked down towards her feet, lifting her hands to look at her palms and recalling the blood that coated her body, along with being more prominent on said-hands. "That was one of the most traumatic events for us. I'm not even sure how many fully recovered." dropping her hands, she looked back to the girl.

"Enjoy the peace when you can, Grace. Life isn't always so great like this." she nodded toward the fight and gestured toward the group who had gone ahead and did a jet ski race. She noticed that they were finishing up and there was Elias yelling as he usually did. Causing her to smile a little before a question left Grace's lips about Kade "Who, Him?" she pointed a thumb toward her partner "That's my newest partner. Kade. After our last big mission, my Meister decided to drop out. Not that I minded." she shrugged, knowing that if she didn't put her walls up, she'd get hurt just as she did many years ago. "Surprisingly we work well, despite...His condition." she side glanced him before hearing Elias scream more, causing the weapon to look in his direction, seeing Gwen with her arm around his shoulders.

Now Rin wasn't going to lie, she did feel that small ping of jealousy rising within her. Gwen didn't seem like the type to go around and try to take away other's boyfriends...Or was she? I need to stop putting thoughts into my head. That's only going to make me feel worse. she thought, holding her hands behind her before noticing that the fight had ended with spilt blood, causing her to furrow her eyebrows in confusion. I thought there wasn't supposed to be blood or serious injuries here. was Ikora slacking? She heard her calling for Kade and Alice next, which told her that the teacher didn't even worry one little bit about Akron... Looking away once more, she continued to watch Gwen and Elias. Both Juri and Armstrong were there now, Juri taking pictures before she...started hugging the phone? Rin never understood Juri but she always was happy, wanted hugs, and seemed overall like a parent that was almost like your best friend.

Elias went on ahead and nudged Gwen before he made his way toward her, causing her heart to pick up in pace a little bit. A light hue of red covering her cheeks, or perhaps that was the heat from the sun? Why does he always make me feel like this... it wasn't a bad feeling...She liked it actually. The weapon began to move toward him, eyes glancing over the muscles he had exposed. How did she fall for him? Especially how did she have the courage to stand up for him and kiss him in the locker room? These were things she always asked herself, but knew they'd always go unanswered because he was just someone who made her overall very happy. "You make so much noise that I heard you from over there." she said, trying to lighten the mood while a smile tugged her lips, looking up at him with her rubies.​

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Paradise Island
Interacting with: Rin ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Kade ( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat )

Grace loudly rapped three of her fingers against the body of the guitar as he hefted it into her lap and positioned it for playing, her visual attention focused on the instrument before her as Rin replied. She briefly eyed the pick in the case, then disregarded it, deciding to use her hands for whatever it was she was considering playing. Right when she might have otherwise started playing, her right hand hovered just above the strings, frozen in place by some of Rin's words as she furrowed her brow.

She stared straight ahead at the sand, remaining silent for several moments. Her primary hand briefly clawed, hinting at some internal tension that flew away as quickly as it came. Even so, her brows remained knit. "...I doubt anyone here actually believes life is just sunshine and rainbows. We fight monsters for a living," she replied flatly, slowly lowering her hands to the strings, though still refraining from playing just yet. "...Besides. Peace is a long-term pursuit for some of us. You can't enjoy something that doesn't exist yet."

Slowly, the girl turned to look toward Rin's new partner, sizing him up with a quick upward-and-downward flick of her eyes. "Grace," she said, introducing herself, "I'm a meister also." With that simple introduction out of the way, she looked back to her guitar, and with a wiggle of the pasta stick in her mouth, finally started to play. In stark contrast with the words she had spoken moments before, the plucked chords and winding melody that came from the guitar seemed nothing if not a perfect reflection of the sand and the sun, as if the part of Grace that reflected and the part of her that played were two entirely different people. She slouched back as she played, her small yet terrible posture not seeming to influence her playing all that much as she glanced off in the direction of Rin's departure, briefly mulling over what sort of person was needed to make that particular weapon's dynamic work.

"Her last partner didn't work out too well," she stated plainly to the other meister, refocusing on her guitar as she began to riff on the melody. "Good luck I guess."

cooltext-357235700392443.png
As the fight between the two weapons begins, Ikora stood there like an expressionless statue with her arms crossed. She watched the fight thoroughly never taking her eyes off of it for a second. It was true that this match was mainly suppose to be a spar, so damage needed to be kept to a minimal. However regarding these two she knew it as going to be blood whether Juri or Armstrong approved of it. She simply didn't care as long now one ended up dead or seriously injured. She herself expected a couple of cuts and bruises here and there. Shit their training to fight evil, we can't dull their blades and senses even for a second. All she could was make sure no one dies or get seriously injured. easy peasy. So after the first sign of blood her attention grew immensely, simply because she knew it was going to escalate from there. So far nothing too serious acquired, requiring her to step in, she waited for a winner. A bit longer, Akron conceded, dubbing Takeshi as the win. "Good job you two." She said to the two of them before they exchanged words. After Takeshi walks off and Morika walks up, She announces the next fight. "Alice Drake! Kade Clover! To the ring!!" She yells calling out to them. She then looks towards Morika and Akron glancing at their awkwardness and the blood in the sand. "Morika, make sure you look after Akron's wounds. I don't need him bleeding all over my beach." She says ruthlessly. She then looks up at Takeshi as Akron leaves "That goes for you too Mifune!! Any cuts you got, clean em and wrap em up. No bleeding on my beach!" She says to him, as she walks around the ring, kicking the sand around covering up any blood she sees. Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

• Balder Hringhorni/Image Gallery | Kamigami no Asobi Wiki | Fandom

Well, the long haired male considered as his sluggish brain struggled to keep up with what he was now coining 'Hurricane Elvena'. That was certainly... odd. Llewellyn was too surprised from his silver haired classmate's actions to be mad or upset. Instead, he simply stood in place quietly, allowing his mind to catch up and his hand to lower from its task of holding onto a phantom cup, or more precisely, the cup that was no longer there. Glassy cobalt eyes slowly tracked his eccentric peer back over to the area she had wandered over from, watching Elvena curiously. Then, when the cup of herbal tea was given over to one of the newer students, Llewellyn had to consciously hold back the grimace that threatened to worm its way onto his face. He really hoped the newer student would not get sick from drinking the liquid that had touched his own lips mere moments before. No, that should be unlikely. The blond thought, trying to calm his concerns. The likelihood of the new student getting sick from drinking my tea is fairly low... I think.

"I did drink most of the tea, do not worry."
    Llewellyn said in response to Hitomi's inquiry. His eyes pulled themselves away from Elvena and the two newer male students to focus back upon his group. The unwell young man did not say much else throughout the conversation, allowing the girls to chat and discuss amongst themselves while he actively listened in. Llewellyn tried to give Morika a supportive smile when she decided to split off from the group to cheer up Akron as Hitomi had suggested, though it was improbable that the nervous girl had seen it. He had even remained silent when his pink haired partner gave their Meister a pep talk before pushing her, rather inappropriately, towards the sparring area of the sandy beach. Llewellyn knew that he was not the best when it came to motivational speeches or normal conversation for that matter, which is why he would instead calmly watch Alice's fight and congratulate her when she was done, no matter the outcome. I may have to locate an ice chest or head back to the beach house to fetch a water. I am sure Alice will appreciate that after her spar.

Llewellyn then patiently waited for Alice and the newer student, Kade to get set into their starting positions for their spar. Though, while he did so, the blond haired male could not shake the feeling that they had all been forgetting something. It struck him like lightning and nearly caused the young man to physically jump in place as well. We have all been rude to Camilla! This thought may have been a slight exaggeration since Hitomi and the others did include the red headed Meister in their conversation, but the girl had been silent throughout most of the other girls' chatting. That, or Llewellyn had not been paying as much attention to their conversation as he originally believed. Either way, the unwell male believed that his teammate had been excluded and felt poorly about that. "How are you today L-.... Apologies." An embarrassed smile spread across Llewellyn's lips as he nearly reverted back to his old habits of addressing his peers. "How are you today Camilla?"

Tags: (Interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi (Mentioned) Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Alice Drake VS. Kade Clove

“Got it, the blonde’s a really good Meister.” Kade said, simplifying Rin’s words as he hummed in thought. Keeping himself quiet when Grace showed up and Rin introduced him to his fellow -yet unique- Meister. Though just as quickly as the new girl appeared, Rin took her leave to go and rejoin Elias. If there was anyone around here who just didn’t like Kade right off the bat, it was this dude for certain. What was the crime? Being partners with the spiky blonde’s girlfriend apparently. Having the curse to split into four guys must’ve sent all kinds of wrong implications to Elias’s brain when he caught wind of it and ever since he showed up Kade had this constant death glare aimed at the back of his head.

Gotta love it, you come here to find out the truth behind the curse on you and you get placed under suspicion of girlfriend theft!

“Yeah...guess all I can do is not let her down as her partner.” Kade responded to Grace before hearing his name announced. “Well guess it's showtime.” he mused, taking in a deep breath to calm his nerves. He didn’t want to interrupt the tender moment between his partner and her volatile lover. Elias was probably already taking bets and hoping Kade would lose most of his teeth to Alice. Though that may be the least of his troubles as he took note of actual blood being drawn during the previous battle. Their teacher’s nonchalant demeanor over this made him question if she was really a teacher; or just someone that enjoyed finding excuses to make children suffer!

“Yo, you must be Alice right?” Kade said, making his way over to the blonde who was in the middle of her stretches. “Name’s Kade, I’m going to be the guy that the teachers want you to beat up.” He said friendly to the girl, and extended his hand out to shake. Just because they were about to be foes in the ring didn’t mean they couldn’t be pals outside of it.

Alice finished her stretches and looked at Kade with her Emeralds, only for them to drop down to his hand that had been extended out to her. “I don’t think they want you to be beaten up. I just believe they want to see your skill.” she replied, extending her own hand and shaking it firmly before releasing it “Considering you’ve gotten into the school, you have skills of your own. Though, one being that curse I heard about.” in all honesty, she knew that she may have a challenge on her hands, being that she’s going to be fighting not only one person, but four. I don’t think he realizes that it’s possible the teachers did this matchup on purpose just to match the skill level… But that wouldn’t make sense because a few others are just as skilled as I am… maybe there was just something that she didn’t see, but the teachers had. Looking up to meet the taller male’s gaze, she spoke once more “I’m not going to hold back, and I expect you not to as well just because I’m a girl.”

The blonde then took her position upon the platform given to them to fight on, and she took notice of the small drops of blood from her other classmates. The spots were already dried due to the hot surface and the hot sun beating down on it. I feel like I might accidentally draw blood myself from Kade.

Kade took his own position opposite of Alice on the platform, cracking his knuckles and rolling his shoulders before taking a deep breath. It took some time, patience, and lots of practice to figure out how to control the separation process. Now it was time to put it to the test!

“Come on out boys!” Kade declared before a sudden burst of air and smoke obscured the vision of all present for a fleeting moment. The air clearing to reveal it was no longer Kade standing there, but in its place were four individuals bearing great resemblance to him.

“Alright! ‘Bout time, I was itching for a fight!” The Brawler declared punching his two fists together in excitement. His voice was deeper and more gruff than Kade’s as he easily stood taller with bulkier muscular build.

“Brawl control yourself, just because there are four of us doesn’t mean victory is assured.” The Brain said, his voice that of Kade’s when he was but a ten year old boy when the curse was inflicted upon him.

“Yeah speaking of.” The Runner was easily the leanest of the party and built with the body of a sprinter in mind. His eyes turned to their final member of the quartet. “What exactly are you gonna do? Play cheerleader for us?” he asked skeptically

“I’ll figure something out.”
The Marksman responded back as he had the most normal appearance out of the four with the exception of his hair styled different than Kade’s..

“Alright! Hop on Brain!” Brawler said, grabbing The Brains by the back of his shirt and hoisting him onto his shoulder. “Ready to party?” he asked towards Alice.

Alice took sight of the team, trying to evaluate the situation. She was unsure how to go about it, Brawler seemed to be the muscle of the team, Brain was self explanatory, Runner and Marksman were also self explanatory with their builds. I can possibly take out the smaller ones first...Brain, both Marksman and Runner as well.... Brawler will be a little difficult… “Depends how you’re going at this.” she said before adding, “Are you all going to fight me at once or am I getting a one on one with each of you.” slowly she began to position herself.

“We’ll let you figure that one out.” The Runner said in response while bouncing on his heels ready to run before the signal to begin was announced.

“Alright let's go!” Brawler announced charging forward fast, the Brain holding on tightly to his perch as his burly counterpart steamrolled his way towards Alice. Though as they neared, the small boy would be the one that surprised Alice as he jumped off the taller one in an attempt to latch onto her upper body..

“Surprise.” The Runner said, having quickly closed the distance between them and was ready to deliver a swift kick to her side. While the threat of the Brawler was ever present as he was preparing to grapple her as well.

Outside Combatant Interaction: _Line 213 _Line 213 (Grace)

Elvena Stein

81C654EF-C877-4001-8451-17422C9D06A8.jpeg

The thanks she got for the tea caused her to tilt her head, face contorting into slight confusion. “ Was it tea? It sure didn’t smell like it. “ She offered her opinion on the liquid that sloshed around the cup with no hint that it was a laughing matter. He seemed thirsty, why wouldn’t she be so kind as to fetch a fellow teammate something to drink, even if it were hardly to be classified as actually drinkable. “ I learned from Marcus that when someone is extremely thirsty and shows those kinds of physical signs, they will settle for any sort of drink to sate their needs. Is this not the case? “ Elvena inquired with a side eye that fell on the weapon beside her, the words leaving her mouth only adding to the wayward persona she was now partaking in. Nico’s words filled the air and she fidgeted slightly, sliding herself a tiny fraction forward to peer closer at the fight before them. Instantaneously she felt the change in the air as the fight came to a standstill, Takeshi deemed the winner only by forfeit.

Was he distracted by the fight? Looks like it’s come to an end. “ Elvy shifted her face to the side, letting Nico’s fluffy and naturally warm ears rub into her cooler pale skin with a sigh of contentment. Those red hues swirled as if coming alive when Takeshi left the ring, his movements still somehow letting off a lazy feel to them. It was only when his golden gaze was lowered to settle at the level of her own piercing stare did she finally go through the notions of sliding off Nico’s back and straightening back up. “ I appreciate you humoring my desire to touch your ears, Nico. If only I could keep them forever…. “ Her voice trailed off as she became silent, a couple fleeting thoughts causing her to smile mischievously before she turned her attention back to her partner. The look in his eyes said it all and she honestly had no intention of commenting on the fight. Even if he’d been declared the victor, she knew that he would hardly claim that as a win in his book. Takeshi would see it as cowardly and disgraceful the way it concluded by Akron’s waving of the white flag. And mixed into that would be disappointment of the highest regards by Ryu. She could almost feel the unsatisfactory writhing of the beast, even from afar. Elvena was quite glad though that the two came out without any fatal wounds. Ikora’s words jump started a sense of haste in the meister, reminding her that what she really wanted to do was take Takeshi and flee in random exploration.

Without much of a thought about it she started stripping out of her clothes, the odd attire being deposited upon the sand beneath her only to reveal that she was indeed ready for the beach much like the other students. Had she been looking forward to basking in the sun? Not really. She didn’t tan so that wasn’t something that factored into anything. Playing in the water? One could say that was much closer to hitting the nail on the head. While she loved water it was the creatures that hid in the depths that truly enticed her. There was one in particular; the big kahuna, the lord of all lords, the king of the sea that eluded her. One day she knew she’d be blessed with an audience with the almighty. One day.

She flashed the duo a smile before reclaiming her discarded clothes, hurriedly shoving them into her bag and pulling out a pair of sunglasses along with a sunhat. She was quick to plop the hat upon her head, shades sliding on to change the world into a different color. Her next move was to throw out a quick hand to grab Takeshi’s as she began to make her exit. “ You know I understand your language, Nico! You guys are free to join us on the beach but if not take notes of the fight, please, Gabriel. I’ll be hounding you for the details later. I’ll even bring you a bottle of ice cold water for your efforts in case you get thirsty again! “ Elvy was in a whole new element now, one that revolved around something she loved dearly; Well yes Takeshi but also the sea! She smiled rather sheepishly and gave a subtle wink that edged towards actually being cute before she dragged Takeshi off towards the water. The next fight being announced was barely heard as they gained more and more distance from where the first fight had taken place and crept closer to Elvy’s intended destination.

A strange noise erupted from her mouth as they neared the waves lapping lightly at the sand on the beach, her free hand extended as she pointed eagerly at something crawling along the shore. “ TAKESHI, look, look! “ She pulled on his hand all while starting to sway excitedly from side to side, a notebook soon appearing from thin air. The Stein was quick to plop down, bag already thrown carelessly aside as she got real close to the creature. In the reflection of her glasses was the form of a crab that seemed frozen in place, its beady eyes seeming to have a stare down with the gray haired woman. “ Oh it’s so cute, don’t you think? What should we name it? “ Elvy inquired towards her partner as she crossed her ankles, laying in the burning hot sand without a care in the world as her pencil moved wildly across the page. If anyone looked down at the paper they’d notice a few fairly accurate sketches of the crab itself, except it looked like it was dancing.

There was a soft hum that followed as she tapped her eraser lightly against the pad, eyes shifting over towards her partner to gauge his well being. “ Can I take a look at that? “ The pencil was now pointed directly at his wound, only aiding to answer the question of ‘what’ if it had followed.

Interacted/Mentioned; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Nico/Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gabriel RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Ikora/Marcus The Elder The Elder

image2.jpg
Takeshi Mifune

Even as he stood there, waiting for Elvena to direct their actions for the day, Takeshi couldn't help letting his eyes shift slightly towards resigned figure of Nicholai and his partner Gabriel, lingering on Nicholai for a brief moment and seemingly considering the danger and potential level of transgressions that he might have towards his partner, before dismissing him outright and letting his gaze fall on Gabriel. And as he looked upon the green-clad male, Takeshi felt his eye's narrowing due to the slight nervous energy Gabriel was exerting. As far as he was aware, he'd never interacted with, or threatened, either of them before today, which really was par for the course with most of his classmates. And he was well aware of the reputation that he had amongst the other students, but it should also be well known that Elvena was their safety net, and as far as he could tell, she considered these two something akin to friends. So why was he nervous, was the resounding thought in Takeshi's mind. A quick sweep of his figure and posture gave Takeshi an inkling of insight, but before he could even think to act out on it, Elvena, who had stripped down into the bathing wear she had underneath her clothes, came to their unknowing rescue. As he was dragged away by his exuberant partner, he kept his gaze locked onto Gabriel for a moment, a clear warning for something in his eyes, before dismissing him as well and keeping pace with Elvena as he pulled them along.

He didn't even get the chance to lose himself in his thoughts as, soon enough, the lapping water and shimmering golden sand came into view, and then hearing Elvena's delighted cry, paired with the beauty of the scenery in front of him caused a small, almost unnoticeable smile to his face. Ambling forward towards the bag that Elvena had tossed to the side, Takeshi rummaged through it and pulled out their swords, holding them loosely in one hand, while slipping off his shoes and socks and placing them in the bag. Glancing over at Elvena at her first question, he finally saw the object of her interest, a particularly grouchy, let amiable, looking crab. Pondering for a moment, he called out, "Saka." and then walked to stand behind Elvena, gazing out at the ocean in the closest thing that he could call peace. Even Ryu was quiet at the moment, simply enjoying the view, the sound of the waves and sea life, and the atmosphere that it all came together to create. Blinking himself out of his peaceful reverie of nature at Elvena's second question, Takeshi simply nodded his acceptance and lightly plopped himself down in front of Elvena and next to the crab, which still just stood there though it now seemed to be glaring at Takeshi. Blinking once boredly at the small crustacean, Takeshi proceeded to ignore it, placing the pair of swords lightly on his lap and shrugging off his jacket and undershirt, then returning his gaze back out towards the ocean, content to watch the flowing of the water, the passing of the clouds, and the ambient noises of everything around them.

Morika Ayame

1627444050938.png

Mentions: Ikora ( The Elder The Elder ), Elvena ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )

Interactions: Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Upon hearing Ikora's voice, Morika only then realized that Akron might need some assistance with patching himself up. A little voice in the back of her mind decided to poke at her. "Interesting that Ikora asked you instead of Elvena. You know as well as I do that they are friends, and she actually has the skills to patch someone up." the voice hissed and cackled before Morika managed to push it away. Though the damage it intended to deal had been dealt. Morika adverted her eyes and fiddled with the material of her swimsuit before voicing her thoughts aloud to her partner, hesitantly glancing up at him. "We should probably get you away from the sand. It will infect your cuts and take a while to scrub out. I saw a first aid kit in the kitchen of the girl's cabin. Would you like to walk over to the cabins? I can get you tea or a cold beverage while I patch you up. There's also a porch swing you can sit on if you don't want to sit on the steps." Morika rambled before stopping to take a breath and registering what she said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to ramble. Follow me, I'll help you clean your cuts." Morika motioned for Akron to follow her and began walking at a moderate pace towards the cabins.

1627451274272.png
1627451251530.png
Camilla followed Morika back towards where Hitomi was headed to meet up with Alice and Lew, sticking close to Morika and under the parasol to escape the sun's relentless heat. She could already tell why it was advantageous to be dressed appropriately for the beach given how hot it really is here. Her home village was always colder and saw a lot more snow than most places during the winter. Yet another factor as to why she was more comfortable in conservative clothing. But if she tried to dress the same here she'd melt into a puddle in seconds... Upon arrival at the beach she saw Hitomi Alice and Lew all together. The shield weapon himself looking a little under the weather with a visibly disgusted face holding whatever concoction Hitomi whipped up for him. Everyone greeted the duo as they approached, especially Hitomi, who complimented them on their physique that was normally rarely seen. This caused Camilla to go a little red in the face and start twiddling her fingers. "Ah t-thank you Hitomi... Honestly not sure if I'll ever get used to dressing like this though..." Though despite those words she couldn't help but feel happy to receive such a compliment. Alice then asked if they were ready for their fights. "Well I can't say I'm confident I'll win. I have no idea what to expect from Nicholai. But I'll still try my best! I won't go easy on him if that's what you're worried about." She actually wondered if she should go talk to him before their fight... Since they were gonna be trading blows it might be worth at least introducing herself rather than having to do it right as they are about to fight.

Then suddenly out of nowhere she was met with the swish of silver hair and yet more... Compliments? On her swim suit. It was none other than Elvy who definitely looked like she was here for a reason. Camilla was about to reply but as soon as she had Lew's cup she was gone in an instant, leaving Camilla in a state of bewilderment. However she chose not to openly question it, which perhaps may be for the best where she's involved. Turning her attention towards the fight she could see that Akron and Takeshi looked evenly matched. Well at least it seemed like it. However much like Elvy, Takeshi too also gave Camilla an unsettling feeling she couldn't quite tell what it was. Then looking at Akron she could see he was pretty badly hurt and ended up being the one to concede. The reality of these fights became more apparent now. It was easy to forget until now how serious this was a clear sign being how much Akron was bleeding from his battle. Was this how it was going to go between the others? Even Her and Nicholai? Even if she didn't properly know him she didn't like the idea of hurting someone in such a way. Yet this was a reality she'd just have to accept. After all... They were being trained to exterminate Kishin, which means there would be no messing around in these fights. If the teachers want to know how she fights. Then she'd just have to show them how far she's come.

Next up was Alice's fight. This was one she was going be paying much more attention to. In order to cheer on her friend and teammate. Though she hoped this fight wouldn't be taken as far as the last one... Her train of thought was broken by Lew, making himself known to the worried girl. "Oh hi Lew! I'm fine, just hoping this fight doesn't get out of hand too... But I should be the one asking how your feeling! You've been a little ill haven't you? Do you think you'll feel better in time for your fight?" She asked, glancing back again at the arena before them. Seeing Kade perform his unique ability in person. A sight to behold indeed. It was interesting how diversified all the Kade variants looked. Was there an actual reason for that? Soon the lot of them charged right at Alice going for a flanking manoeuvre from all sides. Already this seemed like such an unfair fight! But she still looked on. Surely Kade must have some kind of weakness with an ability like that.

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Interacted) Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (mentioned)​

86C85A98-6772-4194-925E-4C94802D190A.jpeg

Akron
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Akron paused again turning his attention towards Morika once more towards the girl his expression returning to a far more stoney one. But internally her words sparked great discomfort he had planned on giving the girl's cabin a wide berth for self-evident reasons. So the idea of going up and sitting there for an extended period of time Made his skin crawl uncomfortable to the point he’d considered just standing here and pretending as if he was just a mere statue, but no he still needed to be patched up. “N-n-n-n…. I would be happy just sealing these wounds” Akron manage to reply somewhat meekly unable to really say what he’d wanted to say he’d hurriedly follow Morkia towards the cabin the closer he got the more Akron’s feeling of anxiety rose to the point that once he’d sat down on the cabin stairs for he wished to go no further he’d close his eyes waiting for Morika to be done with the task assigned to her, Akron eager leave as soon as she’d finished. “I… am just going to.. retrieve my armor,” Akron told Morika getting up to go retrieve his armor from it’s sitting position upon the sand when a thought struck him.

He’d promised Juri that he’d actually try and “relax” and enjoy this trip and that had meant wearing his armor a little less, while reluctant at first it didn’t take all to much for the tiny pink-haired woman to convince him to take that advice on board after all she’d managed to convince Akron to stop wearing said armor to bed. (now replaced with a variety of onesies) so forging his safety blanket for a little bit would be fine? at the moment Akron couldn’t think of anything that could go wrong directly and He’d had not been to the beach before. With an entirely new train of thought now bubbling in his head, Akron attention went back to Morika. “Actually… I think I’ll take a look.. at the beach… iv not been before feel free to follow” his tone carrying a hint of some emotion though his invitation was still rather quiet.

the curiosity of what one did there compelled him to wander onto the sand a jet black cape of silky hair trailing behind the male gently trailing across the beach as he slowed down staring at the gently rolling water head tilting to one side his expression shifting to a slight frown it didn’t seem all too impressive? Just sand and water?

Taking a moment to think about it Akron realized that maybe the point was just to go in the water? It couldn’t hurt, right? A few more steps forward Akron was ankle-deep in the surf most would be able to feel the water swashing around their feet but to Akron it was just nothing. He’d continue to walk forward his hair now splaying out in the water flowing behind him like a jet black serpent swaying in blue, rest of him halfway submerged and still he couldn’t see the why this was exciting… Akrons cheek puffing out an almost pouty expression on his emulating a certain small teacher in its expression. “I don’t get it.” He‘d mumble to himself ready to just turn back and call it quits on this whole thing that’s when the wave much larger then the previous one hit the male knocking him over causing him to tumble around in the water. Yet he wasn’t surprised or uncomfortable in fact the strange feeling of weightlessness was… interesting eyes stinging form the salt wasn’t something he minded in fact Akron was just happy to feel that at all… maybe the beach wasn’t so bad? after a few moment the male surfaced again just floating in the surf prehaps a holiday would be a great thing.

1591048120081.png
Grind Don't Stop
tumblr_f2b5c350ea5ed43cc25c5e12c92a8946_87d20319_1280.png“Yeah yeah yeah, I guess you’re right. You’re the racing queen after all.” He said with a genuine smile. “You kicked ass out there, most def. I gotta see how you race your car back in Death City. You’ll definitely cap mine. My Che’lese is meant for cruising not racing.” He says with a chuckle. Marcus was nowhere near pressed about his defeat, he’s just glad that he ain’t lose to Elgin or Elias. So if Elias thinks that holding this lost over him would affect him, then he’s sadly mistaken. “We’ll have to settle this tie another way.” He says with grin, obviously plotting his next challenge. He didn’t know what it’ll be or when, but all he knew that this tie will need to be settled. He soon felt Gwen’s arm going around him pulling him in. He was right next to Elgin with Elias on the other side of her. She wanted to take a picture, and Marcus was definitely down for that. So far he was enjoying his time on this lil vacation the academy put them on. It’s a great way for him and the others to try and relieve some stress.

As Juri came up to take their picture, Marcus put on a joyful smile and the peace sign posing for the picture. Once it was done he heard Elias talking about him not living it down and putting it on a T-shirt. “You might as well print out a couple of copies of that too. I need to hang that up just to remind Eli and Elgin how they didn’t beat me today. Oh and I’m not pressed about this defeat. I’m just glad we out here having fun. Now if you excuse me, there’s some business I need to attend to. A DJ’s work is never done.” He says as he walks off, but he stopped when he heard the fights about to announce. Yes, now’s my chance. He thought to himself. “Count me out for this I’ll just watch it later.” He says without explaining himself. "Though Elgin you might want to go support Alice, if you tryna win her over. I saw the way you were looking at her." He says right before running off in the direction of Hitomi grabbing something from his book bag. “Yo, Ms. Sakamoto, I need a favor from you ma.” He says as he approaches her. “First of all, how many time have i told you not to call me that? Second of all, what’s the favor??” “I need you to record this fight for me. I gotta do some shit real quick and I can’t watch it right now.” He says present her with a small camcorder. Before accepting his favor, she looks at the camcorder, back to him, then right back to the camcorder grabbing it. “Alright I gotcha, but you owe me one.” She says pointing at him. “Thank you I gotchu, you know I’m good for it.” He says with a cheeky grin as he starts walking backwards. He then heads over towards Ikora, who was on the other side of the ring. He walked us to Ikora and stood beside her with his arms crossed. She continued to stand there like an expressionless statue watching the two opponents stand off before each other. “What do you want Marcus?” “Wow, just rude. I came to see if you brought what we talk about.” She side eyes him and scoffs. “Of course I did. Enter the teacher’s beach house, and go upstairs. My room is the first on the left. You’ll find what you’re looking for there. Though try not to over do it.” Her words simply made Marcus chuckle. “Me? Over do it? I don’t know the meaning of the word.” He says chuckling as he walks off from the arena, grabbing his bags and heads towards the boys beach house. There he placed his stuff away in one of the bed rooms. After he grabbed his phone and laptop bag and went for a search. Wandering around the beach house he found a storage locker with speakers and a bunch of extension cords and wires. “Hehee jackpot baby.” He says grinning. With his bag over his shoulders, he grabs the cords and speakers taking them to the beach. He found him a nice area not too sandy and starts setup his “station”. Power cords ran from point A all the way towards the house. “Time to living this place up a bit.” He says connecting his laptop and starting his beach party playlist. “Yeah this should get everyone’s spirits up.” He says before walking away.

This time Marcus was off towards his final destination, the teacher’s beach house. He went straight to Ikora’s room, resisting his urge to snoop around. Though he stopped right before the steps once he notice empty beverage boxes by the trash. “Oooh so that’s how these guys get down. I’m sure these guys wouldn’t mind if I made me a lil some some.” He said to himself walking back into the kitchen and begins making himself some “drank”. “I know for a fact Ikora bought this. She enjoys this type of stuff.” Once he was done, he taste tested his drink and was easily satisfied. The taste of the alcohol sent a nice warm feeling down his body. “Oh Yeaaah this will do. I gotta tell the gang about this.” He says putting his drink down and runs straight up the stairs. “First door on the left, right?” He asked himself, pepping into the room quickly scanning it. His eyes widened when he spots a jar with the lid on big enough to stick a hand in. “Bingo.” Entering the room, he goes straight up to the jar taking the lid off. Inside was nothing but water, not just any type of water though. It's 'Soul Sapping Water', and just as the name implies, it's water that sucks out ones soul wavelength just from touching it. Marcus had double intent when he began training himself with this method. First, to withstand a dual resonance and secondly to minimize the drain on his soul scorcher technique. "Ikora you're really the G.O.A.T. Now, time to test the water." He says grinning before placing his hand in there. Immediately he felt his wavelength drained from his body and instantly felt weak all over to the point he collapsed down to a knee. He pulled his hand out, breathing heavy, causing what he lose to slowly come back. "I see what she meant by don't over do it. Looks like I'll be spending some time with you Jar." Marcus slowly stood up, grabbing the jar and left Ikora's room. He went down stairs grabbing his drink, and left the teacher's beach house entirely. He walks back to his station, placing the jar down, and taking another sip from his drank. He pulls out his phone sending a text to Elvy, Elias, Elgin, Rin, and Grace saying, "The teachers have alcohol in their beach house😈". Just as he was about to put his phone way, he receives a message from someone named 'Cuzzo'. The very message said, "Hope to see you soon Marc, love Jaz." As he read that message, a confused look dawned on his face. He had no idea what she was talking about, but whatever it was he was glad to see his cousin again, whenever that'll be. He sent the purple heart emoji back, and went back to the grind. With his beach playlist was still booming throughout the beach, Marcus took a seat and starting his soul wavelength training sticking his hand into the jar.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat _Line 213 _Line 213

Last edited:
Elias Stein

c2f392ce98691bffa9e0d675dab5a65b.gif

I make a lot of noise? “ He repeated in question as if completely astonished, his face contorting into a sneaky grin that continued to snake its way onto his features as he let his eyes wander from the sand her toes were in, all the way up to the now scarlet adorned cheeks of her face. A hand rose to his chest, an offensive scoff of sorts being expelled into the air. “ I guess you’re forgetting not only am I capable of making lots of noise but I’m quite capable of making… “ He shifted a bit closer, hands reaching out to roam down her arms, fingertips surprisingly gentle for one so rash. “ You… “ The taunting tone only became more hushed before he moved suddenly, throwing the petite weapon over his shoulder. “ Make noise. “ He finished the sentence as he spun her around, smirking as if she was the grand prize of the race and he was stealing it.

You weigh nothing, which is surprising since you always eat way more than me somehow. “ Leave it to Elias to find a way to both compliment and offend Rin in the same sentence. He didn’t take much heed of it, this back and forth of theirs being a rather huge part of how their relationship was under the hood, it was what helped it run. It was usually in good fun and ended with a flushed Rin, cheeks puffed out. However that tended not to last long because she was incapable of staying irritate with him for lengthy amounts of time. “ Let’s get closer and see how the fight is going. “ He took the opportunity of having her hoisted up and unable to truly argue with him as he kidnapped her towards the ongoing fight. Rin was Kade’s partner after all and even if he didn’t like the guy, he had to respect that partnership to some extent. Controlling her or acting too jealous would only look ugly and serve to push her away. There was only so much possessiveness that one could describe as ‘endearing’ or ‘cute’ before it started to teeter into creepy. " I bet we're both rooting for Alice. Different reasons though. " He proceeded to lower her down, no longer holding her hostage.

Ding. He both heard and felt the vibration of his phone a bit after watching Alice and Kade exchange a few words and blows. Obviously he was hoping it would go in one direction and honestly he found meister fights to be dull as fuck. Weapon fights were much more exciting, which the blood mixed into the sand from Takeshi and Akron crossing paths definitely proved. The phone screen lit up before his eyes, the words reflecting upon them a clear challenge. “ How badly do you think Ikora will react if I burst into the teacher’s dorm and take off with some of their liquor stash? I mean, she’s pretty occupied at the moment. “ His hues lifted up to settle on the sternest of the teacher’s, not entirely the scariest in his eyes but she definitely was an icon of sorts to him. Something to aspire to be. Even while staring down the female weapon, his peripherals caught something flying towards them at breakneck speeds. His hand shot out instinctively right in front of Rin’s face, fingers clenching the volleyball that had come shooting out of nowhere. “ Who the fu-- “ His words were cut off as he was looking around, eyes narrowing as they locked on a few of the students from the NOT! Class. Even from where he stood, pretty far away, the darkening look he was giving them had caused a few of them to grow nervous as he shoved his phone into the pocket of his swim trunks and solely put his attention on the lot of idiots before him.

He held the ball out as if contemplating throwing it back, bouncing it up and down in the air, his other hand reaching back in a ‘serve’ motion. As he began to make contact, his hand and arm transformed into weapon form, the blade slicing the ball in half. The kids took a few steps back as Elias took a step forward, trampling the remnants of the ball they’d been previously playing with. “ BE LUCKY IT DIDN’T HIT HER OR I’D HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU, YOU MORONS! “ Isolated explosions crackled out from within his now clenched palms, foot kicking at the sand to bury any of the evidence angrily. “ Dumbasses. “ He shot a sideways glance towards Rin after they’d run off. “ Feel like going on an adventure? “ The question hinted at something that was more exciting in a trouble making type way which was an Elias way of describing fun. No risk, little enjoyment.

Mentioned/Interacted with; Rin/Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Marcus/Ikora The Elder The Elder Kade Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back