• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ookurikara (4).png
Takeshi Mifune

Takeshi had been expecting a lot of things when he had walked into the house, had been prepared to unsheathe his sword and strike down Marcus where he stood, or just shake his head and then comfort Elvena later. There were so many different scenarios going through his head as he had been entering the Stein abode. Yet, when his gaze finally landed on the two, and he saw Elvena slumped onto Marcus’ shoulder, a roiling desire to cause harm surged from within him, spurred forward by Ryu who had chosen this moment to all but scream, “OURS.” Takeshi dutifully tried to ignore him and the growing desire to simply swing his sword and be done with it. It was a close thing, however, and it didn’t stop him from casually lifting his hand to the sheath of his sword, darkness trickling into eyes filled with a promise of violence and pain, locked onto the forms of Marcus and Elvena. Yet, he didn’t make a move beyond that, gaze burning yet with a clear invitation to explain, to somehow say anything that could possibly convince him from lashing out much the same way he had done when Elias deigned to disrespect him.

He didn’t have to wait long. He kept his eyes on them as Marcus lifted the unconscious form of Elvena onto the couch after giving him a plea to let him explain. In the back of his mind he couldn’t help but snort, yet nonetheless he had been waiting for an explanation. As Marcus looked him in his slowly, quite literally, darkening eyes and spoke of how he had inadvertently caused Elvena to faint from her emotions and black blood acting up when he had kissed her, and here Takeshi’s eyes narrowed dangerously but he still made no move, and caused some of her buried past to come haunt her. More apologies and a desire to “make it right” by giving even more apologies. Takeshi mulled over whether to kick the boy out right now before he could potentially cause more harm, but it was all moot as it seemed Elvena would only have a brief stint of unconsciousness, having already started awakening. Deciding to ultimately hold his tongue, at least until Marcus had gotten whatever words he could consider an apology off his chest, Takeshi listened to the boy speak and found him… Lacking. He even waited a bit longer to see if any inspiration would suddenly strike Marcus and bring forth anything more from him, and yet he was sorely disappointed, all the while the bubbling anger perpetually being stoked by Ryu within his soul began to ice over into something much more dangerous.

Gaze shifting to the curled up, yet awake, form of Elvena, Takeshi began moving with slow, deliberate steps, free hand falling from the hilt of his sword to hang by his side. Though the encroaching darkness had been halted through sheer force of will, it was clear that Takeshi was upset, yet he still made no clear indication that he intended to lash out at Marcus physically, even as he continued to get closer and closer to the two. Pausing as he came shoulder to shoulder with Marcus, he stood there for a moment before shaking his head minutely as if deciding on a different course of action, then continued forward to stand in front of the couch where Elvena currently laid. Reaching up he gently unslung his sword from his back and rested it gently against the armrest of the furniture, then placed the box that had been held underarm this whole time on the floor besides his sword. Then, unceremoniously, he dropped onto the couch right besides where Elvena’s head was in her currently curled up position. Glancing down at the form of his partner for a moment, Takeshi tilted his head ever so slightly in thought, then reached over and dragged her hunched over form up to, and partially onto, his side so she could use him as what could very well be called the most dangerous human pillow in the world, then draped an arm around her as if it was a security blanket. Humming lowly to himself, with just a hint of approval at his brilliant idea to cheer his partner up, Takeshi returned his gaze to the guilty party of this situation and any previous softness that could have been found in his eyes as he had interacted with Elvena was now long gone, only leaving venomous gold and black eyes to peer into the soul of Marcus. And then he spoke.

“What… A shit apology.” And he was angry. His tone was deceivingly conversational, and his face didn’t change in the slightest as he spoke, but it was clear as day the way his eyes shone with glacial fury. “Where I grew up, when you do harm to another party, you bow as you apologize, and the worse the harm, the greater the bow. I suppose it is a cultural thing, and yet, it does give a level of sincerity to words through action.” Leering ever so slightly at Marcus, Takeshi continued. “With what you’ve done, you should be on your hands and knees, forehead to the ground, and loudly begging for mercy. Yet, what did you do? You had the audacity to stare into my eyes as you told me you’ve caused my partner unwarranted pain, and then look into hers, regarded her as ‘Elvy’ as if you had that right still, spit out that pathetic excuse of an apology, and then worked up the nerve to say you could hope to stay friends?” Takeshi shook his head and huffed out a mocking chuckle, then took a deep breath to force down the surge of madness Ryu was trying to add onto his thoughts. “Made all the worse by the fact that, by your words, you took something from her that was irreplaceable and held in value. And all this, on her birthday no less. Truly, you have no shame, dignity, or honor. Now, if it was up to me, I’d personally show you what happens to those that touch what isn’t theirs. Your partner has the honor of bearing the scars of that punishment across his hands, and I would love nothing more than to give you a matching set. Yet…” Here Takeshi sighed, weariness and resignation in his tone, even as he pulled Elvena closer into his side. “Yet, it isn’t up to me. It’s up to my wronged partner. And as she stood aside during your partner’s punishment, I shall stand aside for yours. But know this-” Takeshi’s eyes suddenly filled to the brim with darkness as he relinquished the hold he had on Ryu. “Should she wish it? I’d hunt you down and mangle you the same way I did your partner, worse if she so desired me to. I would ensure that I haunt your dreams, much the same as his, and truly make you understand the depth of your error. I see it in your eyes, you already think of me as a monster, a demon of old given human form, and one word from Elvena? I’ll make it a reality.”

Closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, he forced back Ryu into his darkness, opening them to reveal them free of the corruptive influence of black blood. “To think, your partner has lost his honor to me, and you to mine. Yet, where he can regain his by facing me again, you cannot. To that end, once Elvena gives her verdict, I expect you to leave here, without another word.” The look in his gaze, still filled with that ice-tinged anger, even after the darkness of his soul was once again under control, implied a very deadly “or else” should Marcus think to continue addressing them.

Interacting: Elvena - Stein Household( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Marcus - Stein Household( The Elder The Elder )​

20200628_204455.jpg

Morika continued to watch the world outside for a few more minutes, fiddling with the skirt of her dress. Though she froze when there was a loose feeling in her dress where the bodice attached to her skirt. Panicking, Morika gently hung the bag full of costumes up by the windowsill and she dug into her emergency sewing kit.

As soon as she looked down at the damage, she let out a loud and panicked squeak. She frantically threaded a needle and swiftly made a ladder stitch to mend her clothes and to make it as though it were never there. Morika was so focused on her task at hand that she didn't realize that she may have set off other's panic.

Alright. That's the only one I found on my dress. I'm glad that I caught this before the dance. I'll check the other costumes for anything I missed before I hand them out. And then I'll go find Akron and hem his dress.

Morika stopped for a brief moment, sticking the needle into the fabric for a moment before sending a quick text to Akron before she continued to stitch up her dress.

Hello. I got a little lost on the way to your room. Where are you currently?

Last edited:
Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_sakusyo__sample-7e47476753faebfd6ed6bb8c6d377153.jpgThere was warmth and then there was the familiar cool of her couch beneath her, realizing Marcus had transitioned her from himself over to a more secure location. Her frame had shifted slightly, turning onto her side, as if curled up into a peaceful bundle that didn’t want to be bothered. Certainly, anything was better than dealing with the hurt that had taken residence in her heart, a place she rarely felt anything. However, right now, Elvena was feeling everything. Those walls were broken down, brute force having been used. The Stein would’ve preferred if Marcus had used his soul force abilities instead, hurt her in the soul rather than the heart. At least, in the end, she would have recovered from that over time. Taking this one special thing that she had clung onto for almost a decade? It would never and could never be returned. As she stirred, those eyelids fluttered for a few moments to finally remain open before she went completely still, not ready to sit up and face anyone in the room. Currently, she felt vulnerable and that terrified her. Anyone seeing this side of her wasn’t an option she distinctly liked but here she was, laying there feeling torn up and on display. Marcus began to speak and her lids drew once again to a close as she listened intently to every word, desperately trying to grasp onto anything that would help her down a road of forgiveness because carrying hatred would only fuel the other side of her. Alas, there was no absolution to be found.

On the verge of finding the words she felt like throwing out there, a shadow befell her that filtered out the light, but this particular obscurity was one she felt inclined to open her eyes and peer up at. Despite the twisted anger that she could feel dancing within his soul, his movements were meticulous and careful as he placed his sword beside the couch and laid a box beside it. A box that normally she would’ve inquired about until Takeshi had no choice but to reveal its contents, but right now her gaze was following his every action as if she refused to acknowledge anything else in the room. And just like that, she felt the pressure beside her as he took a seat, the cushion beneath them shifting only slightly since he now occupied that once empty space. With him by her side, she felt a soothing effect on her soul that was only magnified when he delicately grabbed her and re-positioned her to lay against him. With all the smarts in the world, a genius level thinking that she didn’t show off often, the connection they shared, the way her soul called out for his own regardless of the situation, it could never be put down on paper and explained. Never. It was simply the way it was and it was irreplaceable. Much like the kiss Marcus had decided to take the moment he was given the opportunity to be close enough. He may be able to read the soul but he sure was incapable of reading the room, at least that's what she believed from this occurrence.

These thoughts fed the panic coursing through her entire being as she singled out the one word that seemed to be relentlessly reappearing in her mind. Take. What’s to stop someone from taking him too? As Takeshi’s arm snuck its way past her shoulders, she instinctively welcomed it, those arms reaching out to wrap around his torso in a manner that screamed this is mine. The look in her eyes only solidified that but whilst she was being protective of him, she was also seeking shelter from everything she was feeling. Within him, she found that safe harbor. The shift in Takeshi’s demeanor was felt physically and through their connection and her hues flickered up to watch his face, reading it with ease like a map that she had memorized. He began to speak, actually speak. Not the short worded responses that he so casually threw around because he knew between them, not much was needed to be said in the form of being vocal. No, he was actually full on talking now which terrified her. She wasn’t afraid of him, that wasn’t anything she’d ever felt around her partner towards her own being, she genuinely was afraid for the person on the receiving end of those words which in this case was now Marcus. Not once while he spoke did she feel the need to interject, in fact she closed her eyes and a fleeting smile darted across her features at the realization that he had remembered it was even her birthday. Elvy didn’t recall telling him about it so the fact that he knew such knowledge was rather mysterious but knowing he cared enough to acquire it was what caused that shift of her expression.

He pulled her closer and sighed, his vague action causing a sigh of her own to tumble past her lips though hers was out of contentment while his was not. Even though his eyes were barely visible to her from her current position, she could feel that grip he’d been struggling but skillfully keeping on his own madness be released, a madness that stemmed directly from her. The nature of it was incredibly familiar but his almost seemed more sinister in a sense which intrigued her. Here she listened rather intently, giving it the full audience it demanded simply just by its presence. For whatever reason, unbeknownst to her, she lifted a hand and touched Takeshi’s face momentarily as if trying to remind him to stay grounded, not that he needed it. His control over this was one that he had gotten a tremendously surprising grasp on in such a short amount of time. And just like that, as if he’d snapped his fingers, he was fully back and in command of himself once again, that influence being snuffed out so quickly it was as if it hadn’t been there in the first place. Elvy shuddered slightly, the feeling of his soul changing like a light-switch being flipped was almost like whiplash. Still, despite any of this, she found an eerie sense of comfort in it all.

The next set of words to be spoken would have to be from her mouth and she lowered her head as if in thought, Takeshi and Marcus’s words both echoing about like a cacophony in her mind. The longer she tried to make sense of everything and sort it out, it seemed to fall through the cracks and disappear. Sorrowful but still bright crimson eyes lifted to peer through the strands of splayed hair that was tickling her skin but she paid no mind to that, her attention was now fully on the boy in front of her. She mused over all the possible responses and then settled on one, the only one that truly made any sense in this moment. “ You want to remain friends? “ Elvy paused and tilted her head a bit, blinking steadily at the outlandish idea of such a thing. “ Fine. We can remain friends on one condition. You took something irreplaceable from me, so in return, you must give me something irreplaceable to you. “ A smile tugged at her lips and whilst it seemed she was full of jest, the look in her eyes said otherwise. They were cold and almost on par with the darkness Takeshi’s had previously been consumed by. “ See in my world, it’s give and take. You took, so you can give. Otherwise the score is not settled and we cannot possibly move on from such an incident. Honestly, I feel like I’m being pretty fair. What you took I don’t actually believe you have anything of equal value to give back, but I’m willing to let you make an attempt. “ Her arms shifted while she was speaking, slinking back from their wrapped around position upon Takeshi’s now still form. They slid in front, one hand finding a resting place upon his leg and the other lifting upwards to gently grasp his hovering hand beside her.

While I appreciate your… “ Her lips scrunched up to the side here, a lack of words finally catching up with her, the right one just not coming to mind. “ Pretty… sorry excuse for an apology, as they were just words with no depth, I share in that belief that actions speak louder. Trust me when I tell you that you will never understand what you took from me. It is unforgivable... but I believe in redemption. So, say your piece, do what you feel is right, and then I’d really like if you’d just go. Just know, I have everything I need right here. “ She paused to squeeze Takeshi’s hand, visibly making sure the notion was caught by Marcus’s eyes. “ So whatever you choose, you’re not going to truly impact that in any way. If you don’t want to make things right, one day, I don’t know when.. But one day, I will collect on the debt you were unwilling or incapable of paying. “ Elvena fell silent then, saying everything she felt necessary to extend which was graciously more than she initially desired. It was clear as day at this point that she didn’t truly care at this point in time if Marcus decided to stay and take up her offer or if he’d simply just walk away and leave it be. A small shrug befell her shoulders, the weight of her partner’s arm making her realize he was still indeed holding onto her, the protective nature of it being something that wasn’t easy to be accustomed to. That wasn’t to say she didn’t enjoy it, it was endearing and whenever they were within close proximity as such Elvy couldn’t help but desire to keep it that way. He’d move soon, eventually, she knew, so with a tilt of her head, she found herself resting her face once again against his chest. A face that despite the current situation looked tranquil and serene.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
1591048120081.png
Resolutionimages-4.jpegAfter saying his peace, Marcus hoped things would somehow turn for the better but he was dead wrong. Hearing the words flowing from both of their mouths brought nothing but shame unto the young Meister. It took everything within him to keep his head held high, refusing to show his weakness. His fist was clenched as tightly as ever, not from anger towards them but anger towards himself. To think in a span of two months he's caused nothing but pain onto one he calls comrades. First was Elias, and now his sister, just what was he thinking. How can he be so clueless, idiotic, ignorant, stupid. The list can only continue, possibly going on for days. And as he replayed the words of the two over again, his head finally drops and his body relaxes. The tension built up finally broke and make collapses to his knees, head down too ashamed to even lift his head back up. They were right. They were right about everything. His apology was terrible, empty, sorry. It held no meaning, only words, words followed by nothing but a stupid request to remain friends. He didn't dawn on him the depth of what he took, not until it was too late. He didn't deserve tp be friends let alone comrades to her, especially after the stunt he pulled. Marcus was a fool, a young prideful fool.

He remained in silent, thinking about what to do. Contemplating on his past actions and pass judgements. He's done nothing but think for himself, and not that of others. He's been completely selfish, and that wasn't the way his father raised him. He was raised to always care for others and treat them right. But since he started his days at the DWMA, he's done nothing but harm others, even on the first day of school. The first thing he does in attack someone with his soul wavelength and for what?? What could he possible gain from that? Nothing...absolutely nothing. It didn't make him cooler, stronger, or better than them. It simply showed he didn't care and was a bully. Looking back on that, only Brough more shame onto the Meister. Shame that couldn't be filled with music, or just letting it vibe deep within himself. His shame needed to be addressed, and needed to be replace by making amends with himself and the people he's wronged. Mainly the Steins and Takeshi. Yes even Takeshi, because by harming his partner Marcus has harmed him as well. These wrongs must be corrected and he wont easily happen within these next few moments or even over night. It will take time, time he needs to repent.

The two before him were a totally different breed than from what he was use to growing up. There was Elvena Stein, a Meister with black blood placed within her from her father. She was damaged and Marcus knew that. Only she knows of the full depth her trauma truly reaches. Trauma that changed her whole perspective of life and way of thinking. Then there was Takeshi Mifune, the true meaning of silent yet deadly. A ruthless man, who seems to be brought up in a strict way of living. His resolve and demeanor easily trumps over Marcus'. Despite what Takeshi may think Marcus feels about, Marcus doesn't think of him as a monster, enemy, or as someone he should fear. He simply thinks of him as strong individual who fights for what he believes in to his fullest extent. And what he believes in is Elvena, and it shows. It shows that they both believe in one another for beyond anyone can comprehend. These two together hold a steadfast bond and wont take any form of bullshit. Knowing this, Marcus knew that fixing this, correcting his wrong would take him to actually be vulnerable, to actually give up something he cherishes above all else.

Without breaking his silence, the young Meister bends forwards placing his hands onto he carpet, bowing his head. For a few seconds he contemplated on speaking knowing full well Takeshi does make pointless threat, but there were still things he need to get off his chest. Things that needed to be said. Like an appropriate apology. "I'm sorry, but I must speak. You're right. You both are right about everything. My apology beforehand was worthless, and meant nothing. And for that I'm sorry. Please allow me to truly apologize. I've taken something of deep meaning away from you Elvena, something irreplaceable, harming you in the process. For that I am truly sorry. I am ashamed and disappointed in myself for being so idiotic, ignorant, clueless. I don't deserve your friendship. Nor do I your mercy." Keeping his head down, he takes a moment to himself, before proceeding. "Takeshi...I too would like to apologize to you as well. For harming your partner and touching what is yours. You left here possibly feeling Elvena was in safe hands, and here I am corrupting that feeling. I hold you to the most respect. You fight and protect in what you believe to your hearts fullest and all I do is harm. Earlier you spoke about me thinking of you as a demon, however I do not. I don't blame you for anything that has happened, I don't fear you nor do I hate you. Deep inside, I guess you can say I envy you." He says lifting his head, looking at Takeshi as those finally words flowed from his mouth.

He then looks over towards Elvena. "You say that in order to start the process of redemption I must give something in return of what I took. At first I knew that I had nothing I could give you that could ever replace that. But then I remembered that I truly do hold something dear to me that I don't want to see taken. In return for what I took, I'll like to give you my locks. Years ago, I decided to grow these out in memory of my father who died doing something he believed in. It took me years to grow these out in his memory, and I never once thought about giving them up to anyone, but here I am. I can easily grow them back once they're gone, but the meaning for it wont be the same as the main reason I decided to grow them in the first place. I don't think this as an equal exchange, but it is something irreplaceable to me. So I offer to both you and Takeshi, to take my locks away. Cut them off, then burn them, throw them away or whatever your heart desires. This is my offer to you to repent in my sins against you both. I didn't come here to create enemies amongst a group I should consider my comrades and I don't want that to start now. We don't have to be friends, the three of us, but I definitely don't want to be your enemy. He says bowing his hand yet again. Marcus was content in his words and his offer, however, knowing that unpredictability of Takeshi he knew he would either get strikes by his sword or something possibly worst.
Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis

1594185056785.png

Akron
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
a buzz form Akron's phone took his attention way form what he’d been doing, perhaps it was Liam wondering where he was? Or perhaps something else entirely. Arkon took a few steps over to pick up his phone, said device wasn’t a smartphone of any kind one of those old but rather durable ones that were only capable of texting and calling people it suited Akron well, gauntlets were not exactly the most receptive for touchscreens and if it was that fragile the device would have been quickly destroyed by his, sisters simply out of spite. In fact, the phone held just as many scratches and upon its surface as Akron had scars. Flipping it open he breathed a sigh of relief it was just a text form Morika, he was glad she’d not attempted to call him otherwise that would likely have become an awkward experience, though Morika simply wanted to know his location but why? He couldn’t be sure but it probably didn’t matter right? With that thought out of the way he’d text back “ I’m currently in my dorm room, I believe you know where that is”.

20200628_204455.jpg

Morika pressed her lips together and furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought. Did she really know where Akron's room was? She thought that she did, but look at where that got her. Standing in front of a big window with a newly fixed dress. Morika put her phone down on the windowsill and put her materials back into her emergency sewing kit. When she was sure that everything was back in it's proper place, she closed the kit and stood up. Morika grabbed her phone off the windowsill and sent another text to Akron before gathering the dress bag full of other people's costumes.

If it's not too much to ask, could you possibly come and get me? I thought that I knew where your room was, but I got lost. I'm currently by a big window. There are pretty birds out today.

Elias Stein

still-alive-artwork-kacchan1.jpg
The blonde haired waiter at the Deathbucks Cafe was anything but amused as he walked around during his shift doing normal routine stuff. Bussing tables, attempting to not shrug customers off, getting out orders, holding back from chucking mugs at people’s heads, cleaning up where necessary, and biting his tongue when someone got snippy. See, today he would be on his very best behavior because his boss had enough on her hands with it being a Holiday. So today, today, Elias would only go as far as to stare at people like they resided on the negative scale of the smart chart. That was all he could do to stop himself from thinking about the encounter he’d just so gracefully breezed through in the locker room. Broke a bench, probably made a girl cry, typical Elias stuff. Nobody would expect any differently from him if they knew him, it was very sketchbook to how he normally would act. With orders no longer backed up, he took this moment of quiet to slide into one of the bar chairs and stare out at his place of work, gaze flickering from table to table as if watching people in an uninterested manner. Truthfully there wasn’t much else to do and he snuck a look at his watch, sighing inwardly as it would seem his shift was not quite over. Clocking out couldn’t come soon enough, he was done as fuck with this day.

The blur of Rin walking by caught his attention and he shifted his gaze only vaguely to keep her within his peripherals. Red face? Yep. Elias knew what that meant, he’d seen and caused it way too many times. I shouldn’t feel bad, she did it to herself. He retorted at his own thoughts, as if trying to convince himself, trying to strangle any emotions of guilt that were clearly coming up like bad acid reflux. A scowl crossed his features, clearly not pleased with this development. What’s the damn point of two people pushing one another away if they're just going to be forced to gravitate towards one another? Am I literally fighting a battle I can’t win? Wouldn’t be the first time. Fuckin’ Takeshi made me soft. His arms came to a defiant looking cross, face settled into its usual pissed off looking expression as he realized he was able to say his name, at least in his thoughts, without going into a full on meltdown over it.

What hit him next was truly unexpected, a sound that he couldn’t help but turn his head and attention to. While physically he felt inclined to look, his soul on the other hand was being tugged in that direction without the ability to control itself. Those crimson eyes settled on Rin’s swaying figure, every part of him alert to the depressing yet beautiful music she was playing. He could ‘feel’ it and Elias hated feeling anything, it wasn’t something that ever went well for anyone involved. So here he sat, fixated on the girl on the stage, his face still set into a more sullen tone. He didn’t budge, flinch, or move a single muscle the entirety of the song until he noticed it come to an end. Everyone in the room clapped, how could they not? Elias probably would’ve started throwing cups at heads at that point if someone didn’t damn give her the courtesy and recognition that she deserved. Even though the song had ended he noticed her simply standing there, basically inert. Fuck - was the only thought that fluttered to the front of his mind and he pushed it away as he made his way towards her, throwing a hand up and shooting a glaring look at everyone to sit down and shut up.

Rescuing the girl was the last thing he wanted to do, knowing this would put them once again in a proximity that was dangerously close but she looked frozen and for some reason he felt inclined to help her off the stage. I don’t like any of this feeling bullshit. He rolled his eyes behind lids that closed momentarily, hand grasping Rin’s arm as he tugged her off the stage and forced her down into an empty booth that was pretty vacant of anyone else around. “ Do you always end your performances by standing there like a deer staring into headlights? “ He inquired, staring down in her direction as he stole another glance at his watch. Almost time.
Interacted with; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentioned; Friggin' Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
Juri Shinodo

tumblr_n2kv6yDi3j1r90zaxo1_r1_500.gif

Juri’s head tilted characteristically, hands being brought up to clap happily as Akron finally appeared from the room, newly clad in a beautiful dress that fit his form better than any dress would hug her more childish frame. Her eyes widened at that last realization, face contorting into agony as she ran over to shove some comfort candy into her mouth. “ M-My son looks better in a dress than I do… “ Those soft purple colored eyes began to water and shake as she frantically felt her entire body up, dread only becoming more imminent. “ I’m stuck in the body of a primary grade student. “ She began sobbing, face being hidden by hands that were still holding candy wrappers. The noise crinkled against her skin as she used them as a makeshift tissue to dry her tears, mouth still twitching into a perpetual pout that refused to waver. A small ding followed by some click clacking by Akron caught her ears and her eyes slowly appeared past fingers that splayed themselves, peeking out to watch him for a bit. And then she got nosy, really, immensely nosy. As if her tiny, minuscule, meltdown had never happened, she took the initiative to bounce over to him and get onto her tippy toes, face hovering over the screen of the phone as another message popped up onto it. “ Lost child? This is my specialty. “ She danced around, clearly not taking this situation seriously in the slightest, crumpled and wet wrappers being shoved into Akron’s free hand as she opened his dorm room door and poked her head out, glancing in both directions. “ Wait here, okayyyy? I'll be right back. “ Her head tilted, smile beaming across her entire face as those eyes glowed faintly, strands of hair starting to change as her cute curly bob became fan-like, her partial transformation granting her access to her abilities.

A gust of air filled the room and she was soon zipping about the entire dorm building, speeding down each hall and stopping with a practiced precision in front of Morika, the girls clothes and hair being sent flying about from the impact of the winds. She raised a hand to salute her, two fingers being held up, grinning widely. “ Hey there, Morika-Chan. Let me kindly direct you to Akron, huh? So good to see you, lookin’ cute. This way, this way. ~ “ She sang out in a chiming voice, stepping behind the girl and offering her gentle nudges with a small sense of force that implied there would be absolutely no denying the herding that was occurring. They stopped in front of Akron’s room and her head tilted to the side, hair returning to its normal cotton candy fluffy pink, cheeks riddled with a blush that was stemming from how undeniably happy she currently was. “ Doesn’t he look so lovely? “ She entered the room, motioning for Morika to do the same as she plopped down by the gift basket, hoping to hide it from any drifting gazes.

Interacted with; Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

okle4xqb3wh31.png

Morika jumped from the sudden appearance of a rather attractive woman suddenly before her, before her mind registered what she was saying. Morika smiled widely and followed happily behind her once she realized that she was here to help. "Thank you so much for your help." Morika said greatfully as she walked in the direction that the woman was leading her in.

Once they were at Akron's room, Morika stood in awe as to how wonderfully the dress fit him. All of her earlier concerns about the dress being too tight or too short had flown out the window. Morika blushed lightly when she realized that she had been staring for too long and snapped out of her daze.
"It fits you wonderfully. I'm glad that the color complements your figure and skin tone. Though could you kindly stand still? I'd been too excited about making your dress that I forgot to hem it. Thankfully I have my emergency sewing kit on hand to fit it." Morika said as she lifted the kit up for him to see and set the dress bag full of costumes flat on the floor. Following suit, Morika sat on the floor and opened the sewing kit to pull out a needle and some thread, tying it off and waiting for a response from Akron before she touched the dress.

Rin.png
1594661067519.png
Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey - Elias

Rin had closed her eyes again, losing herself into the music. There was nothing more that she wanted right now than to just keep playing. Sadly her small sanctuary had come to an end and slowly she lowered her violin to her side, picking up the sounds of everyone clapping within the room. Her eyes opened up to see the crowd, smiles on their faces while they enjoyed their time here. This made her feel a little bit shy and made her want to go hide and recover herself first, but her feet refused to move, as if she was stuck in place. W-Why can't I move? she thought to herself, just seconds ago she was moving just fine but now, it felt like the world was weighing her down. It didn't take her long for a familiar blonde to come up to her and grasp her arm, pulling her from the stage, legs moving with ease. This surprised the weapon as she continued to be dragged to a booth that was actually pretty far from the crowd itself. While being seated, Rin tried to process everything. The adrenaline still going through her veins, along with the emotional stress she had managed to put upon herself.

His question struck a nerve but her mind refused to act on it as she carefully put her violin down beside her with the bow and then looked at him. Why is it so hard to look at him for too long? she asked herself, her gaze lowering to the table "I don't usually perform for anyone, actually..." she said, folding her hands in her lap "The most people I've performed for was my family. Nothing more than that." especially not in front of someone she had a crush on and probably ruined the moment they shared a long while ago with her stupid words. Leaning back against the booth, she tried to lift her eyes to meet his gaze, but they only landed right at his tie and refused to look any higher. I don't know what he's feeling. If I ask, I feel like he's just probably going to brush them off. he listened, she gave him that much credit. He acted more as a listener than a talker, especially after the second encounter with him. Speaking of, just thinking about it only made her feel guilty again. "Elias," she said, puffing up her cheeks a little in frustration, her hands moving to grab a lock of her hair and grasp it.

"I'm...Sorry about earlier...It may not mean much to you but..." she took a deep breath and lifted her eyes a little more to meet his "I shouldn't have been that rude. I should have noticed how upset you were. I should have picked up that turmoil that I saw when you first came in to work." her hands tightened around her hair in frustration "I would get it if you hate me after that. Pretty sure anyone would." no doubt all he needed was comfort and in that moment, she had given him nothing but the cold shoulder just because of her own issues. "I have no excuses for my actions." she admitted. There was no reason to tell him the details of her own personal problems. He didn't need that on top of what he already had going on in his mind. Whatever that was. In her mind, Rin knew that anyone you liked, you wouldn't hurt them. You'd always be there for them. No reason to be selfish and put her feelings for him out there. She'd be pushing her luck at that point. But if she didn't say them, would she just be constantly stepping on eggshells?

Damn feelings were hard. They were strong, she had to admit. These were feelings she hadn't felt in a very long time, so experiencing them again was something difficult to overcome. "I...I hope you're feeling better..." her tone was still soft, there wasn't room for smart remarks or angry words. Her eyes shifted away from him and she looked at the empty tables nearby. If they didn't get busy sometime now, then they just might not get busy later. Which would allow her to play more violin till her shift ended. Rin brought her attention back to Elias and looked at him, pursing her lips a little in thought, not sure what else to say at this point. Did the violin at least help just a little bit? the thought popped into her mind, but her mouth refused to move. Maybe just because she didn't want to keep speaking and leave him with no room to talk.​

Last edited:
Arthur and The Race to be Ready
Featuring: Elgin and Winry ( Jackaboi Jackaboi )​

Fascinating. An entire day dedicated to dressing up as something you aren't, though seemingly not for the purpose of deception but instead in the pursuit of being"scary", and harassing strangers (who presumably aren't out harassing others themselves) by yelling at them. Except by yelling at them they are obligated to give away their candy? And not answering is frowned upon? This reminds me of that time Dad tried to tell me people celebrate a major Christian holiday by expecting a giant rabbit to hide colored eggs... that were filled with candy. Wait, so this one is for kids? What does that even mean? I thought Winry was a kid. Is there a cutoff? Is this like growing out of clothes? No, that can't be it. Clothes are practical. This is weird. Alright, so if Halloween is for kids, Winry is no longer a kid and both Elgin and I are older than Winry, does that mean Halloween doesn't apply to us? That can't be right, these two are in costume. So is just the yelling at strangers bit "for kids"? That would be a relief, don't know if I would be up for that. Sounds rude. But, the academy is hosting a party? No doubt themed, to the date. Well, it's funny he thinks I'd go to such a thing. "Everyone" would be there? Nope. Me and crowds only get along when violence is involved. Parties, to my understanding, are places of no violence, but instead socialization. That sounds double terrible. I'm certain Winry would be fine, she can handle the whole people thing. Me, not so much. I'm glad he's giving me a choice in the matter. I respect that, but there is no way-

"Buuuut I'll be super happy if you do!"

...Fuck

Just like that, any plans Arthur had for the day were scattered to the wind. The meister's inexperience in combating the ultimate adorable had lost him the day. Resigning to his fate, Arthur listened to what Elgin had to say about the prerequisites for this event. Namely, that he would need a costume. Winry had stated prior that Halloween costumes had to be scary. Confusing, seeing as neither of the Cutlass's costumes were objectively frightening. Maybe it didn't have to be objectively frightening? Instead it had to do with personal fears? This was starting to make sense. A day dedicated not only to facing your fears, but becoming them and thus gaining a new understanding of them. The candy was probably brought into the tradition to entice children, since fear cannot win over a sweet tooth. With these conclusions drawn in his head, Arthur found a new respect for the holiday. But did that mean Winry had a fear of pumpkins? Or Elgin of magicians? People who can make things disappear on a whim are not to be trifled with. Elgin then suggested a place where costumes may be purchased, but warned of low stock and large crowd. Not dealing with that if it can be avoided. However, any chance he had of backing out were already dashed, as Winry in her malevolence had maintained the adorableness barrage.

"I guess I'm doing this" Arthur said with a deep sigh that, in and of itself translated to 'I'm going to regret this'

As it turned out, Arthur's parent had a mildly similar tradition that may help the young man with the costume situation. They believed that after you overcome a fear of something, you should keep a reminder of it close so that the object of your fear is not forgotten, and thus cannot return to be frightening anymore. In Arthur's case, of the many stories his parent told him of their kishin slaying, one used to keep him up at night. He had long since overcome the fear of that kishin, and thus he had brought his parents' trophy of it's demise with him when he moved to Death City. Thus, Arthur stood up and rolled a box from under the bed he has been occupying, opened it and looked upon what would be the foundation of his Halloween costume. A tall, black hat with a ring of skulls around the base, a similarly adorned long, red coat, and a double belt holstering a pair of revolvers.

Arthur was fairly convinced the coat was a reconstruction, commissioned after the fact. However, his parents were crazy enough to have taken the dead kishin's coat off his back along with everything else. It did have unfired and dated ammunition stored in it's inside pockets.

It was nearly a complete costume, and the gaps it left were simple enough to fill in. With what he needed in mind, Arthur looked back up and said, "um... I'm, still a little new to Death City... and I think I need a few things if I'm going to go through with this. Not that I'm trying to back out, I just want this to be done right if I'm understanding everything correctly. Which is to say I think I have most of what I need for a costume, but, there are a few things that are... essential for it to work. Without them, I would need to think of something else, and I'm not sure I have time for that, seeing as both of you are already dressed up, which means I'm late, and I don't want to be the guy who's any late...er than he has to be. Thing is..."

Arthur eventually gets across that he needs white spray paint, a hood and a pair of leather boots, and he needs help knowing where to find them, as well as how to avoid crowds in acquiring them.

1594185056785.png

Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Akron had noticed Juri‘s little meltdown though he’d not been game to say anything, even though he was comfortable around her old habits and behaviours are not something so easily undone, he just hoped everything would be fine. Luckily it was fine as Juri had been looking at Akron texting, he‘d let out a sigh of relief at Juri‘s words and dancing, seemed like everything was perfectly fine “ok then” he’d reply with a nod and a smile back, watching his new guardian speed off to find Morika.

This left Akron with a little time alone, to just think about what had happened in the past few minutes. He’d been adopted by Juri, finally, he’d not have to see his former family again... though they could always show up, being the vindictive sort maybe they‘d be back? he Dwelled on this thought for just a moment before deciding to change the subject so to speak. that little feeling of warm comfort deep down was new, he wasn’t sure why it was there but Akron liked it, even if the gnawing hunger easily overpowered its dull shin just to have something other then that was more then enough to make the day just that little bit better.

the door opening back up again signalled that Juri had returned with Morika in tow. The other girl’s presence caused Akron's previously relaxed posture to straighten up face becoming far more neutral too, he‘d done with without thinking, in fact, Akron barely noticed this. His scar covered cheeks shifted to a deep red colour, a slight grin forming too thanks to Juri saying he looked lovely and Morika telling him that the dress fitted perfectly. It was a little overwhelming for Akron to actually be praised on his appearance for the first time, the fact that he was a boy the fact that he looked different to his sisters and worse of all he had to be a weapon like they were, had contributed to the hell Akron had been enduring all his life, how he looked was something he couldn’t change but now... just that little bit of appreciation was the icing on the cake that was this morning....finally life was looking up for Akron.

snapping back to reality, Akron's face was still a rosy red Akron would stare at Morika for a little bit as the girl get her sowing kit ready. Inhaling deeply closing his eye for a moment his blush faded along with the little grin back to neutrality. “ok...then....go ahead, and hem it......I’m sorry if Iv offended you I didn’t mean to sound rude Please don’t hurt me....“ he’d practically whisper it though it was definitely enough for Morika to hear him, Akron preemptively winching in and cringing as if he was expecting to be attacked..

35d5296e7be5025945074a608ec56be4.png
Takeshi Mifune

Even as Marcus one again spoke, having been given the go ahead by his partner, Takeshi continued to stare at the now kneeling boy with the same disdain one might give a particularly annoying fly that just wouldn’t stop bothering them. It was clear that, although this new apology was certainly more heartfelt and genuine, Takeshi himself wasn’t moved at all by the words spoken, not that he thought anyone would actually think he would be given his character. Still, seeing the Meister now actually putting action and forward thought into this new apology, Takeshi took a moment to contemplate what to do next. Ultimately, the decision was in his partners hands, and whether or not he was the executor of her will was another matter entirely. Personally, Takeshi thought Marcus was getting off much too light because, as he said, he had touched what was his. But Elvena wasn’t a non sentient possession of his, she was his partner, and she was the one wronged. Blinking to himself as a thought suddenly struck him and reminded him of the box he had left to bring with him, Takeshi took a quick glance over the side of the couch and saw that it was, in fact, within arms reach for him. So, reaching down with the hand not wrapped around Elvena, he pulled the box up and laid it across his knees, clearly presenting it to his partner.

As he ran his hand gently up and down the ornate box, did Takeshi speak up once again. “There is irony in your actions. Your apology now has substance to it, but only because you were told exactly what to do. It cheapens it, dramatically.” He stops caressing the top of the box and reaches down to unlatch the two golden latches keeping it closed. Placing his hand on top of the box, Takeshi gently squeezed Elvena with the arm wrapped around her to get her attention. “Would have preferred different circumstances. Still. This is… Fitting. It’ll do.” And then, with one smooth motion, he lifted up the top of the box to reveal a decorated sheath housing a sword that had distinct similarities to his own, only being slightly smaller given the difference in size between him and Elvena. Giving Elvena a small ghost of a smile and another squeeze, he addressed her again. “Happy Birthday.” Then, as if that touching moment never happened, he turned his gaze back to Marcus, eyes cold and disinterested. “I don’t get why you continue to address me, let alone bothering to apologize. You aren’t forgiven, nor will you ever be forgiven lest Elvena pleads a case on your behalf.” Giving a one shoulder shrug that seemed to simply exude his apathetic and uncaring disposition towards the kneeling meister, he continued. “I personally don’t see the equivalence between you willingly giving up something you deem irreplaceable with your action of forcibly taking away something my partner deemed irreplaceable. You tarnished a last hope, a singular light in the darkness that my partner had faced, and then offered a symbol of your failure to live up to, who you would consider, a great man’s memory.” Takeshi looked like he was mere seconds away from spitting at Marcus, but suddenly relaxed as he let out an exhale. “Still, in the end, this is all up to Elvena.”

With that, he carefully leaned back against the couch, making sure not to jostle the girl using him as a pillow too much, all while staring down at Marcus. He honestly did wonder what Elvena would choose to do. There was a kindness in her that he himself tended to lack, which was saying something considering how amoral they both were. Still, he would freely admit that she was much smarter than him, and tended to see the long standing consequences of their actions better than he. Him, on the other hand? He was a simple swordsman-turned-sword, and he did what swords do best. And for him, that happened to be whatever his partner wanted him to do. With that thought in mind, he continued to relax against the couch, simply waiting for Elvena’s final decision, only to get interrupted by the previously silent Ryu. “We should just kill him, should we not? He disgraced what was ours, did he not? He must be punished, should he not?” Internally rolling his eyes at the sudden burst of bloodlust and madness that the demonic entity had inadvertently sent his way with it’s reemergence, he decided to reply with in a tone that brooked no room for argument. ‘She was wronged in the end, not I, nor you. If she wants him dead, he will die. If she wants his arm, she will get it. If she just wants a single strand of hair, then a single strand of hair she will receive. Just as much as she is mine, I am hers, and you very well know what that means.’ He got annoyed, raspy grumblings as a response out of the madness incarnate, but it nonetheless quieted down, giving off the sensation of it eagerly awaiting Elvena’s final decision in regards to Marcus.

Interacting: Elvena - Stein Household( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Marcus - Stein Household( The Elder The Elder )​

20200628_204455.jpg

Morika hummed confused as she looked up at Akron. Why was he so nervous? It was an oversight that I hadn't caught, and nothing was his fault. Morika shrugged and worked swiftly to hem the dress. Morika hummed a Halloween tune as she stitched and unpinned the dress at a steady pace. What appeared to be a steady pace for Morika was actually rather fast for the naked human eye.

"This is Halloween. This is Halloween. Halloween, halloween, halloween." Morika sung softly as she tied off the thread and inspected her work. "This should be better now. It's such a pretty fabric. I'm glad I was able to make something with it." Morika smiled happily as she started to put all of the materials she used back into her kit. She smoothed out the skirt of Akron's dress from the bottom before she released the fabric and stood up to smooth out her own skirt. "You look wonderful. I hope that you save me a dance. Though if the dress tears at any point during the time you wear it, please don't be afraid to tell me. I will be able to fix it in no time." Morika blushed lightly as she smiled gently up at Akron. "It's the least I can do for a friend."

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_sheya__sample-47d247a0b7f3a105a98e3067b5afb093.jpg

The silence that had begun to cover the room left Elvena to her thoughts, thoughts that while chaotic at times seemed neutrally calm for once. They weren’t running rampant, being overwhelming, it was as if a steady and gentle stream of them were simply trickling to the front of her mind. It was an odd occurrence and it showed that she was struggling with understanding why this was happening, that confusion contorting her features a bit. Respectively, Takeshi’s presence had always brought about a serene impact of sorts, and now it was magnified the longer he remained touching her. That same feeling was always found when they were fighting, whether in sword form, or human form, she was always yearning for that strange yet welcome harmony they achieved. Marcus had been dead silent for quite some time and eventually she began to come to the conclusion that he was either broken or just mulling over what the two had said. Patience was her forte, so she sat quietly, watching, waiting. Her gaze shifted a bit to follow his movements as he bent forward, an action that truthfully she hadn’t thought in a million years someone would resort to.

It was true, Takeshi’s heritage and upbringing were worlds apart in difference than her own, but that didn’t stop her from fully respecting and trying to never shame him or his traditions. If he wanted more of them in their home, Elvena would gladly agree and make it happen. Her home was his home now and that meant a household that varied in belief and tradition, even if they were wildly different from the other. None of their vastly divergent personalities had stopped her from wholeheartedly embracing who he was, learning and adapting to be someone he could trust and believe in. That was their partnership; it was simply unbreakable. And anyone who dared stand in their way or try to wedge their way into the connection they shared would be annihilated without a care in the world behind the single relentless swing it would take to end their life. Elvy had made this promise on that fateful day when he’d chosen her, rice ball shoved in her mouth, and a quizzical look flashing across those features. Once she had casted aside any of her doubts and stubborn nature and trusted someone to fight alongside her, not for her, everything had fallen into place.

Marcus’s words did little to change the look of stupor resting upon her face, that daze continuing for the entire length of him speaking. She took great care to contemplate the depth of his second chance at an apology which was now directed not only at her, but to her partner as well. Something that could be appreciated, at least, his ability to acknowledge that his actions hadn’t just impacted one person. Even if she was the main victim of it, Takeshi deserved an apology as well, that much she knew. It was doubtful that it would mean anything, much like falling upon deaf ears, that was what it would most likely accomplish. At least he’d thrown it out into the world, albeit carelessly if anyone asked her. She blinked slowly, the notion as if one was trying to fully understand what they were being told. Too busy staring down the knelt boy in front of them, his stature screaming ‘have mercy’, she narrowed her eyes in an annoyed tone, those red hues shining through dangerously. His offer was sentimental, sure, but it was very lackluster compared to his callous decision beforehand.

A noise that was faintly audible left her mouth, body tensing up as once again she was reminded of the hurt that had taken harbor in a place she hated and rarely had any feelings in. With questionably perfect timing, a squeeze snapped her attention towards Takeshi as he began to speak to her, the change in his demeanor surprising her. Her gaze softened, no longer strategically plotting someone’s downfall, but now flowing with awe and endearment. With delicate hands reaching out, they grasped the box and brought it to rest snugly upon her own lap. She caught his fleeting smile in her peripherals and returned a ghastly one of her own, too enamored with the gift he had presented her with. Matching the same care and grace he had previously been showing the box itself, she ran her fingers along the sheath as if tracing the decorations themselves. Elvy didn’t dare sputter out any questions on how he even knew what day it was or claim that he didn’t have to do such a thing, to do so would be an insult. Takeshi worked in mysterious ways and this action alone was just yet another sign that he truly cared, even if he usually was more subtle.

She was half tempted to pull the sword out now and test it out on the very vulnerable target before her but she resisted, fingertips taking one last admiring caress across its intricate design before she closed the box and latched it securely to hide its beauty from the world for now. “ Thank you, Takeshi. This is... irreplaceable. I'll cherish it as much as I cherish our bond. “ A heart warming smile tugged at her lips as she peered at his face, completely ignoring the fact that his expression was once again glacial and detached. Her attention turned towards the fellow Meister in the room, the box being brought closer to her being as if wanting to safe keep it. It almost seemed like she’d changed her mind and was indeed going to use it, the look on her face giving away no warmth now. “ Keep it. Another reminder for you that I am much different than you. “ A hand ushered the entire suggestion away, throwing it out as if it was of no interest to her. “ I will never see the world like you do. I will never understand why people think it’s okay to take without knowing the consequences of their actions. I’m not your executioner nor is Takeshi going to be, not today anyways. I still plan to collect on the debt you owe me.

Her entire frame leaned forward, releasing itself from the grasp Takeshi had on her, eyes flickering to lower themselves onto Marcus’s face. “ One day, I will ask you to do something and you will do it without question. I don’t care if you find it inhumane or unethical. You ripped a choice from my hands, you gave me no voice, so I want you to understand what that feels like. To have your voice and free will taken from you. “ She smiled sinisterly, her words entwining with the nature of her expression quite vividly. “ If you refuse, I will do more than cut the locks from your head. To deny me would be your death. So, tell me, are you willing to accept my trade for what I deem an equivalent exchange? You can go after your answer, rather, I urge you to go.“ Her long gray hair spilled past the couch as she inched closer, giving him one last haunting look before she leaned back against Takeshi’s arm to reside once again by his side.

Interacted with; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Marcus The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
d2cd34d80afa3933b1c2c62cce45f5e7--amagi-brilliant-park-anime-crossover.jpg
Mara Wesson
Mara felt a flash of anger at the embarrassing position the boy put them in, though her anger melted into annoyance when Liam had the decency to shoot up and look sheepish while offering a hand up. After looking him over Mara felt that it was an actual accident and not a convoluted plan of a closeted pervert and took his hand, rising to her feet and brushing down her skirt. At his assurance of gracefulness she gave him a look with raised eyebrows before rolling her eyes, "I truly doubt that, you have all the grace of a newborn fawn."

Liam looked to his side where empty air greeted him and talked to it as if responding to a question. His gaze shifted to the spilled coffee and Mara waved a hand dismissively at the apology, her retort was quelled at Liam's promise to replace the coffee. What looked light a faint blush speckled his cheeks and Mara felt off guard as he threw away the cup and mopped up the mess. When he offered her a bent arm she glanced at it suspiciously, nothing pointed to a prank so she stepped forward and slip her arm through his. It felt childish and color rose to her cheeks. "Let's go." They had only gone a few steps when Mara thought of what most of her classmates were doing that night , "what do you know about the party?"

Mara didn't like parties most of time, granted she had been to only a handful over her lifetime but halloween parties where different. She could handle her 'peers' and their vices when on the big screen behind them was a gory slasher. Tonight's bash would be different from what a highschooler would throw, and Mara actually liked some of the people who would be attending.

When it came time she ordered the same coffee before and made a mental note to grab Morika's tea before seeing the meister later. The odd sensation along the back of her neck had her subtly look over her shoulder, no one was there but she had the oddest sensation of being watched.

Japanime Japanime

Camilla text.png

Camilla breathed a sigh of relief when Alcross gave his answer to go with her to the markets. He was practically the only reason why she hasn't showed up late to school yet. Directions wasn't exactly her speciality but to be THAT bad at finding the right way somewhere could only be ironically seen as impressive. "Great! I'll lock the door then!" As she made her way to the door her eyes briefly glossed over the lone package that came in a little while ago for Alcross. It wasn't opened yet... What was it she wondered...? It was admittedly tempting to sneak a peak while Alcross wasn't looking but she was better than that. Whatever it was the weapon received, he clearly didn't have much interest in the thing, and it wasn't Camilla's business to go poking around in other people's belongings. Especially after the progress they've made making this dorm actually feel like a comfortable and private space for both of them. So the Meister didn't mention word of the matter. The duo left their dorm and locked the door, securing all of their personal belongings from potential thievery. Soon they made their way out the building and onto the streets of Death City. With a look of determination on her face she looked towards her partner. "Alright! Let's head to the marketplace!" Immediately the both of them walked in completely opposite directions. She noticed about 5 steps forward that Alcross wasn't with her and scrambled to the other side. Great start Cami....

The pair made occasional small talk as they walked, nothing out of the ordinary of course. The streets were littered in Halloween decorations, the amount of which increasing tenfold as they arrived at the marketplace. A bunch of signs advertised special holiday sales and limited stock. There were a LOT of stalls that weren't here before the holiday hype started. Now you could hardly walk 3 steps without someone trying to sell you a candy apple or a cheap plastic mask. She loved every bit of it! It was like something out of a movie! Though she had to keep her head on task. She only had a limited allowance and she couldn't waste it on temporary holiday treats when she really needed new clothes. "So Alcross... Do you know any good clothing stores anywhere here? I just want something a little more casual to wear outside of our missions..." Her words trailed off as she tried to imagine herself in various types of clothes she was already aware of.

Phayne Phayne

75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili

Though Shinobu smiled at the sight of Hanako excitedly pleading with her mother to go to the party with them, that very same smile weakened considerably when the issue of safety was brought up. Hanako seemed determined to go with them, stating to her mother how both Shinobu and Rin would protect her if anything happened. While that was true, Shinobu couldn't help but think of the safety risks involved with going to the DWMA. If it wasn't some kids lab assignment going haywire it was a student altercation that the teachers would have to break up. While that wasn't much different from other schools from what Shinobu knew, the fact that they were all weapons and Meisters made events such as these far more... engaged than how the others were.

But that just meant she'd have to be vigilant, if something were to happen to her partner's sibling because she couldn't measure up... well, it would be fairly horrible.

But when Ms. Hagihara gave her approval, Shinobu nodded and gave her a salute as Hanako hugged her. Afterwards, she turned on Shinobu and began asking about what kind of fun things and treats could be at the party. Shinobu held her hands up in front of her and waited for an opening to answer, but Ms. Hagihara beat her to the punch. Shinobu may not have been part of the Hagihara household for long, but Hanako's enthusiasm for the day seemed proof enough that her Mother's comment on it made more than enough sense. But then she brought up Rin's job, and Shinobu found herself looking away for a moment again.

"She'll see plenty of it tonight, I'll make sure of it" Shinobu offered while nodding down to Hanako "Doubt that she'd forgive me if I let her miss out on this holiday enthusiasm."

Kneeling down, Shinobu tilted her head at Hanako and closed her eyes, "I might not know what they'll have at the party, but if there's any sweet stuff then I promise I'll get you some."

It seemed like a safe promise to make. Even with all the time she spent with the Yojiware-Kai, Shinobu couldn't think of a Halloween event without something sweet for the attendees. Whether it be cake or the far more likely candy, it seemed like a simple task she could fulfill. That like on thinking led her to consider just how her classmates would react to Hanako, and how she'd react to them. Some of them were far safer bets than others, but Shinobu figured that as long as she worked hard then she could salvage any situation and assure Rin's sister has a great time.

Not long after that internal assurance, the door of the household opened and Rin's voice called out announcing her arrival. Shinobu quirked her head as Rin's footsteps immediately sped towards her room, as she knew for a fact that Rin's work hours went far longer than this. Hanako raced upstairs quickly to greet her, with Shinobu following at a far more casual pace. As she neared Rin's room, she caught some of her explanation to Hanako. Apparently her boss needed her to bring her violin for some reason, something which made Shinobu tilt her head in confusion as she leaned against a nearby wall and thought. Maybe for some kind of promotional event? Well, it wasn't like it was any of her business, but she figured she could ask when she was in less of a rush.

On that note, Rin rushed out of the room after talking with her sister. Shinobu nodded in acknowledgement as she passed by, only to blink once Rin brought up the whole asking her mom about Hanako thing.

"Well I-" Rin scurried off before Shinobu could even start to reply, instead tilting her head at the sound of the door closing. She supposed it was to be expected, she was still on the clock after all. It was not big deal, Shinobu would just tell her when she was done with work. With her partner gone, Shinobu made her way back to her room while tapping a finger against the side of her head. Four o clock was what Rin had said when she was leaving, she had until around then to keep churning out bouquets. As long as she maintained her previous form, then she was certain she could craft enough Bouquets an then some for the event. Afterwards she and Rin could really workshop their plan to tackle this party business.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Elias Stein

792f8c7407c674cb7a943cd3ecde20e3.jpg
A weary sigh was released the moment she finally dared to meet his gaze, something that he noticed she wasn’t entirely very good at. Maybe it was the perpetually pissy look he usually wore, frankly he didn’t know and he wasn’t sure he much cared either. If she couldn’t keep eye contact that was her own personal problem. While it was pretty rude, everyone had their vices, so he’d let it go without calling her out on it. “ Huh. Guess that changed today. “ He commented with a nonchalant attitude, still holding his gaze on the girl sitting in front of him. She began messing with her hair and he resisted the urge to raise a brow, not understanding why women tended to fall back on such an obvious nervous habit. A distraction of sorts, perhaps, but was it distracting for her or the person having to witness it? Probably both.

It is what it is. “ His response was lacking but there wasn’t much he felt like saying anymore. The fuckfest that was the shift he came in for was coming to an end and he was genuinely pleased that he was minutes from clocking out and getting the hell out of the building to run home, possibly not leave his room again for the day, see what his partner was up to, something other than be out in public. Marcus was probably going to attend the festivities being held at the DWMA; the infamous Halloween party being one of those activities. He silently hoped, no prayed, that his partner wouldn't ask him to come because while he wanted to be a complete introvert he knew Marcus was hurting and what kind of partner would he be if he didn't try to also cheer him up. He realized he was a giant part of the issues they were having with their bond and if he was going to start fixing anything it would have to start there; his weapon/meister bond. Elias normally would’ve loved such an opportunity to celebrate his favorite holiday, something he had done with Elvy since they were kids. He flinched slightly as his thoughts began to circle around the image of his sister, knowing that their bond was severed by his own hands. How did one who enjoyed destroying things go about repairing it without damaging it further? All he knew was that he felt like a half empty glass without his sister around while she was always the half full part. That’s how their thought processes worked, different areas of genius completely but they complimented the other always. Yes, behind his uncaring and explosive tendencies lay a big ole' brain, what a shocker. Now he was spending his birthday and Halloween away from her and sitting alone in his room seemed better than having to show face at some party and pretend to be okay. Seeing her, seeing Takeshi. No thanks.

Those solemn red eyes fixated back on Rin, allowing her form to come back into focus as he listened to her continue to speak, something she clearly enjoyed doing. He didn’t entirely mind but if she was expecting some type of speech back then she would just be sorely disappointed. While he had been in his feelings earlier, he was once again feeling victorious in closing himself back off from the world. “ Yeah. Thanks. Feeling great. “ He blurted out, noticing the time had finally hit exactly where it needed to be and he wasn’t wasting another damn second standing there. “ You play well, by the way. I’m glad I got to hear it. Maybe do it more often. Sounds better than the lame ass excuses of entertainment we usually have. “ A hand lifted to splay her hair about, removing all of the hard work she’d put into making it neat back in the locker room before he turned and headed back towards the employee area. His boss waved a hand excitedly, running up to him and wishing him a happy birthday with a giant smile on her face that was followed by an overly enthusiastic hug. Elias shrunk up and waited patiently for the forced show of affection to be over, his own lame excuse of a thankful smile being flashed at the manager. He didn’t bother changing out of the work attire he adorned, hands just grabbing whatever was in his assigned locker as he slammed it shut with his shoulder and stalked off.

Interacted with; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentioned; Marcus The Elder The Elder Takeshi briefly Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
1594185056785.png

Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Akron remained entirely silent and unnaturally still as Morika stiched and underpinned and hemming his dress, it was somewhat obvious that he was incredibly tense the whole time the girl was close to him. he'd still maintain his straightened posture and clam demeanour once the girl had finished, Akron will still expecting to be reprimanded for his previous statement yet none came and it left the boy incredibly confused... nothing had happened? what that normal? ok... was that good? Akron didn't know but maybe that was a good thing? his thoughts were quickly ripped away by Morika talking to him once again praising Akron's appearance, of course, his cheeks went slightly red again. "very well then... id, be happy to... dance with you" he'd say with a calm demeanour after all he really couldn't think of refusing a request lest he probably get beaten for it. yet something made Arkon tilt his head to one side over so slightly at Morika words... did she just say, friend? that was unexpected least to Akron. "umm.....yes....for.....a.......friend...." he'd say incredibly shakily generally the concept of a girl actually considering him a friend was mindboggling Juri was an expectation, as she... well she was best mom least in Akron's mind... though what Morika said left him apprehensive and kinda confused.

1591048120081.png
Dispute Comes to an End103794855_302697917564956_5898080456854235586_n.jpgHearing Takeshi speak, it was clear in Marcus' mind that Takeshi wants nothing to do with Marcus and will never be someone that can be easily won over once you've wrong him or someone he cares about. Despite apologizing twice, Takeshi made it loud and clear that if you're going to do sometime, do it right the first time, especially when apologizing. One must not only express their true regret, but also show how far they'll go to correct their wrong. Marcus was truly foolish that his actions would go as he expected or lack even one ounce of punishment. Looking over at Takeshi as he presents Elvena with a birthday gift, his head slowly looked down at the remainder of himself bringing such dark clouds on her special day. He didn't even bring a gift for her, and yet he decided to do this. Marcus lifts his head, witnessing Takeshi presenting her gift. Surprised by what it was, his eyes widen. If she decides to indeed cut his locks, then what better way then with a sword. Scissors...scissors was definitely a better way. Who would actually think of cutting ones hair with a sword. Marcus was hoping if she decides to do it, she'll use scissors. However, he couldn't help but think that the gift was well above amazing. Something Marcus probably wouldn't have thought of.

Looking over at Elvena as she spoke, the feeling of relief flowed throughout his body. As much as he was willing to give up his locks a part of him didn't want to see them go so soon. He kept a calm expression on his face, as she expressed herself as showing Marcus how different they are yet again. As much as the thought of him explaining to himself it wasn't intentional nor did he mean, that fact still stood that he did and it happened. He remained silent and took the words and actions as a humbling experience. However he wasn't left completely off the hook. Being presented with a simple but dangerous question, Marcus took his time to answer. He had to choose whether to except her offer and be prepared to do LITERALLY anything she ask without question and no matter what it is, or be cut down today where he sits. Taking the option of choice away from him just as he did to her was only fair. One day, whenever it will be, Marcus will have to do something whether he likes it or not. That he was content with. "Thank you. I accept your offer." He says with a steadfast demeanor holding not regrets his tone of voice or soul. With that being his finale words, he stands up and begins gathering his things, like his bag, speaker and mask. He places the mask and speaker in his bag with music still playing, before closing it slinging it onto his shoulder and proceeds towards the door.

Leaving the Stein household, Marcus grabs his bike before sitting on it thinking about his next course of action. I'm going to have to explain all this to Elias, if I really want to fix our bond. Whatever happens...happens. I just hope the worst case scenario doesn't. He though to himself, before grabbing his phone and shooting him a text reading, We need to talk...I'm on the way home. Once he sends the text , he turns the music up on his phone to the max, just so he can hear his speaker through the bag. He then pushes off of his bike, heading towards his apartment.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis

Time Skip - 8:00pm
Halloween Festival and Party time!

It was time for all the festivities and the excitement to begin. Stalls lining some of the streets of Death City, all selling candies, masks, and anything else you could think of to celebrate Halloween itself. People happily crowding the streets with their kids, loud humming being heard from all the talking. Music going on and people screaming due to others pranking each other. As well as many being dressed in all different kinds of costumes. Meanwhile at the DWMA there was a party set up for students where music was blaring, a few tables of snacks, foods, and drinks all set up. Alongside a haunted house that was open to the public and went through some of the halls of the school itself.

Alright guys, Have fun with this one! Its all free for all so <3 We only have a few things that will happen in the party. Please make sure you read all the posts to get a gist of everyone and what they're doing!

1: The Punch will get spiked by our one and only Elvy. Many will get drunk after drinking this punch. The side effects is pure happiness, no negatives. There are no downsides to this drink (No puking, hangovers, etc)
2: Music will be posted by Marcus ( The Elder The Elder ) he will be the one to be putting the music in his posts, so look out for those~ If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them in our OOC discord and tag any of the GMs.
3: The snacks are EDIBLES (aka lala land shit goin on lmao)

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Phayne Phayne Hubub101 Hubub101 Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kenku Kenku GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Japanime Japanime Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

image0.jpg

Alice.png
1594830556905.png
Mentions/Interactions: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Lew) , Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (Gwen) , Phayne Phayne (Baira)

After the events of the morning, sweets were given out and the kitchen was cleaned to be practically spotless after the mess the team made. She didn't mind doing things like this because it helped her relax and try to get her mind off things. Hell, even scrubbing one of the pans furiously till it was cleaned had gotten a lot of frustration out of her system. After that though, she was just kind of hanging around the house and occasionally going to see her dad, all the while leaving Lew alone. There was a lot she could have spoken to him about, but she felt if she pressed the issue more, she'd just push him to not want to go to the party. Eventually she found herself in her room working on her costume and getting it all together. When she looked at the time, she almost panicked and hurried into the shower to clean out any flour in her hair or any leftover baking goods that were somewhere on her skin. As soon as she was out, she was in her room sitting in front of her vanity in her towel. Taking care of her hair by blow drying it and styling it to how she wanted.

It took a while but she eventually got it. "Perfect." she said before working on some makeup. Pink lipstick with some light eye shadow and eyeliner. Blush wasn't even needed just because her cheeks were already naturally a little pink, so there was no need for those. Once done, she got herself off her stool and turned to her costume, to which she put on effortlessly. The only thing holding her back was the zipper on the back of her outfit. Looking at it from the mirror made her sigh as she continued to try to do it herself, only to fail in the end. I'm not going to ask Lew...He deserves time for himself. she thought and went to her father instead. Who blinked at her attire and sighed with a shake of his head and a smile on his face "I didn't think you'd grow up so quickly, Alice." he said while he helped her with her dress "What do you mean, Pops?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder "What you're wearing, isn't it a little revealing?" when the blonde looked down, she thought about it "I can see why you'd say that... I mean, its one night! Plus I'm responsible enough not to let something happen. You know that pops." she turned once he was done with a smile "I'll kick anyone's ass who tries to touch me the wrong way!"

A laugh escaped his lips and he spoke "That's true. Alright. You do look lovely though, Alice. You look like you're going to have a great time." he gently patted her shoulder "Go get Lew before you guys are late." Alice then nodded and hurried upstairs, rushing to her room and putting on her blue heels before she sped-walked to his room with clicking heels and stopped in front of his door before knocking on it "Hey Llewellyn?" she called, adjusting her hat on her head a little bit "It's almost time to go out to the party and...I really want you to come with me." she said, folding her hands in front of her while looking at the door "I refuse to leave my partner here all alone. We're a team...Granted we don't have to be together 24/7 but, I want you to come party with me and have fun." Even if he said no, she had a feeling she wouldn't take that. Hell, maybe she'd just bust into his room and drag him herself!​

Rin.png
1594837923355.png
Mentioned/Interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Elias/Elvy) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Shin) BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage (Morika)

A light blush had covered the teen's cheeks as Elias complimented her music, following up with messing up her hair. The palm she felt on her head felt...comforting. Just something about it made her want to push more into his hand but he removed it before she had the guts to even move. "T-Thanks..." and that's when he left her, only to be stopped by the boss who wished him a Happy Birthday. Her eyes widened in surprise Wait...It's his birthday today? how come she wasn't informed of this? She didn't even pick up any kind of vi- Not that she really could. Elias was usually always the same, barely changing his emotions. Granted today she got quite the reactions out of him. "Eli-" she went to call for him but he was already gone, causing her to sigh and turn back to her violin. Looking it over with her crimson eyes Rei, you were better at this stuff than I was. How did you handle it? picking the instrument back up, Rin knew she couldn't go after Elias. She was out on the floor and she had a job to do. Taking a deep breath, she went back up to that stage and began to play. Calming down her emotions and getting her thoughts together.

In a way, Rin didn't want her shift to end, just because she was playing her heart out. But all good things eventually came to an end and she clocked out. Satsuki thanking her for her hard work. She smiled and thanked her boss for letting her play before heading out after changing and going to the store. After everything that happened today, the least she could do was get Elias a gift. His twin sister too, after all they were twins. She couldn't go through the day without getting presents for them. At first, it was hard to find a gift for Elias because she had no idea what he liked, but she went with something that had more symbolism to him: A silver necklace with a grande charm on it. Twintails had it put in a small box and wrapped. For Elvy she got a silver bracelet with 5 different science charms on it. Another symbolism item but it fit her well since she was a Stein after all. That had gotten wrapped in a small box as well. With that done, she went home, carrying the bag with the presents inside, in one hand while her violin case was in the other. Now that she was no longer at work, she could focus on her costume which should have been delivered at some point today. It was a fitting costume and since it was also red, it was definitely something that attracted her. Though the story is usually tragic behind it all.

After returning home, she greeted everyone and went to her bedroom. She left the door open just in case someone needed her and just went around her room, picking out the extras that she bought for her costume. Like the boots and little accessories. When Rin had looked at the time, they had four hours to go till the party. Maybe she could hang out with Shinobu for an hour or two and just talk to her. Talk about feelings? Pfft, Rin didn't want to bring any of that back up in fear of being flustered again. Hell, that kiss could have been just a test drive for either of them. Though, Rin knew she wanted to keep going and go for it. But she did talk about the rest of the day, how she played all day and stuff like that. Shin had also been making a bunch of bouquets and of course, the crimson-eyed girl was curious and asked about it, getting a similar response and allowing Rin to shake her head with a smile. In the middle of the conversations they had, Morika had delivered her costume to which Rin thanked and took the costume and appreciated the handy work.

Then it was time to put it on. Getting dressed in her room, she put that costume on and it looked absolutely perfect. It fit her well and the stitching was beautiful. Morika really knows her stuff... Wow. she thought to herself, smiling as she went on ahead and put in her hanging apple earrings and slid on some bracelets. Then she went and put on some light makeup. Hanako rushed in to come watch and of course, Rin didn't mind this as she made small chit-chat with her sister and how they were going to the party and going to have a great time. She didn't have an issue bringing her little sister, but it probably wouldn't be the best of ideas since she'd have to watch her with Shin. Once she was done, she got her beige boots that went almost up to her knees and she slipped them on, struggling a bit but eventually getting both of them on "Alright, Shin I'm ready!" she called to her partner. Tying up her boot and getting back up, grabbing the small bag with the presents in them and heading out of the room as Hanako bolted to the front door. "Already someone is trying to beat us." she said, walking down the stairs and to the front door.

As soon as the trio left the house, Hanako was walking ahead of the pair, clearly excited to go to the party with her sister and her sister's partner. But she made sure not to stray too far from them. "I'm surprised you didn't want a costume, Shin." said Rin, glancing up at her "Then again though, your attire already screams Halloween as it is." in a way, it was almost like Halloween to her partner. "Also, I really hope Hanako didn't go entirely crazy on you. I know how she can get when it gets closer to the holidays." looking back ahead, she noticed Hanako skipping around, humming happily and waving her little wand around.​

alcross-header.png

[Location: Dorm Room]
[Mentions: Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi [/USER Kathy Britt-21 Britt-21 ]
[Interactions: ]​
full

For the most part, Alcross had remained rather quiet during their trip into town; the feeling of guilt still swirling within him. Without a doubt he felt responsible for Camilla's decision to suddenly head out and shop, her sudden choice apparently spurned on by how he had reacted to the drastically 'differently' way she had dressed. While it was true that he had reacted surprised, it was merely because of well her costume seemed to fit her, despite what Alcross's initial impression of her had been. It was a new side to her that Alcross hadn't yet noticed and considering how impactful it had been; Alcross could only remain rather speechless when suddenly confronted with it. He did not mean anything bad by it.

Alas, intent and actual results were often quite different and he now found himself walking next to her down the busy streets, the blue haired boy leading her to several clothing stores that he knew of. Whilst he felt responsible for this this, he also knew that leaving Camilla to wander the town on her own would have only brought even more problems, considering how her and directions just seemed to be mortal enemies. He was also the voice of reason when it came to all the various stall owners trying to sell their various Halloween themed goodies; the deadpan expression of Alcross often times coming in handy when dealing with the pushy sellers. He was not going to get suckered into buying stuff he didn't really need, nor was he going to let them take advantage of Camilla.

It was a good hour or two of walking around the town before they finally returned to their dorm; Camilla having found herself a set of clothes that she seemed to like; most notably a long sleeve striped top that was well overpriced. Seeing how Camilla's eyes had lit up when she first saw it upon the hanger, Alcross had quickly made his way to one of the staff members, negotiating with them to only charge Camilla a 3rd of the actual price whilst he covered the rest; the least he could do for apparently putting Camilla through all this trouble. The last thing he had wanted was for her to be out of pocket because of it as well. Of course, this was to be a secret between Alcross and the staff member, the boy not really wanting to inadvertently cause even more problems.

Presently, Alcross now found himself in the living room with the television on, the blue haired demon weapon actually deciding to put in a bit more effort than he had initially decided to. After all he didn't want to put Camilla's efforts to waste with his half-arsed attire, so rather than merely wearing one of his many hoodies over a plain T-shirt, Alcross had instead decided to dress up a bit more fancier, wearing a buttoned down shirt and black blazer accompanied by black suit trousers held up by a simple, functional belt. Of course, he kept the fake fangs and had the monster claw gloves to his side as he flicked through the channels, waiting for his partner to finish up getting ready for the DWMA 'party'. This was the best he could pull off for tonight, the alternative being far too embarrassing to wear.

Alcross of course had allowed curiosity to get the better of him and he had opened the parcel sent to him by his mother, spurned on by a desperately faint flicker of hope that she had actually sent him something decent to wear for tonight. Of course he was met with disappointment and had to instead scrambled for something else to wear as the costume sent to him was undoubtedly part of a larger scheme from his mother. As it was every year, she always seemed to settle on a theme for the family to wear and without so much as a hint of doubt, he knew all too well that his elder sister would have received something equally as embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back