• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1591072315614.png

Akron
interaction: Japanime Japanime
"well... that is introductions out of the way then Liam" Akron would then reply tipping up the faceplate of his armour again to take a sip of water. when Liam would begin to ask further questions about his armour not that Akorn really minded much as he was ok with answering them. "that is a simple answer id rather no give my elder sisters the satisfaction of seeing them" he'd say rather casually. then there was the staring... he couldn't help but stare back at Liam the deep gaze... felt... like there was some sort of connection.. just maybe.. while Akron couldn't put his finger on it.the gnashing gnawing angry feeling deep down inside Akron simmered down. As the two stared Liam seemed to begin crying? yet these tears where ones Akron knew well, those of fear before suddenly snapping out of it. Akron wanted to at least try to say something to Liam... though he didn't know what to say aside from answering the question. "by numb to pain, I mean I do not feel it... at least not anymore... thusly I don't feel any injuries I sustain" Akron replied with relative calm however his voice was somewhat shaker "however... I have... some question's for you if you wouldn't mind.... firstly, you... seemed to be crying previously... are you ok? secondly, did you have any odd feeling a moment ago? or at some point..." Akron asked tone smoothing out form the previously somewhat shakey tone.

Arthur and The Tight Spot
Sitting there, under the buffet table, discovered and confronted by this blonde and unable to react immediately beyond maintaining an expression of dread, Arthur's mind struggled to makes something out of what she had just said and done. This felt like a personal hell. Disregarding his terrible decisions for a moment (make no mistake, he does get back to them), the way he saw her feet shift meant his unnecessarily loud snack hadn't given away his position in and of itself. She had sought him out upon suspecting he was nearby. Then, in sequence, she had called him out on his pitiful attempt at social avoidance, presented an offering of nothing but pity, made it clear she thought he was a coward and departed under the guise of getting water when the more likely scenario was she was seeking friends to share in the twisted amusement this brought her. Each point stung like a different style of knife in his chest, but that second to last one hit hardest. More likely than not, she assumed he was hiding because of the commotion tied to the piano music and the near violent outcome, which would explain why she felt the need to say she wouldn't hurt him. The purpose of that statement was obviously to preserve a false sense security and in turn preserve the humiliating scene. After all, if she meant it and was as accommodating as her next statement seemed, she would have let him hide. Bottom line is, this interaction would brand him a coward, which acted in horrible union with the brand of incompetence he received earlier in the courtyard.

You can't attend the DWMA if you are incompetent. You can't be a meister if you are a coward. If everyone agrees on something, doesn't that make it true? Am I...

And now the blonde was no doubt bringing others over to bask in his humiliation, a theory all but proven fact when, as he watched the blonde's shoes return to his field of view, a second pair approached the table.

Of course, this was all exaggeration and pessimism. But Arthur couldn't possibly realize that in the state he was in.

What could be done? This situation was all but inescapable without making everything many times worse. Under the table, he had no resources or advantages of any kind. The objects of his dread stood just beyond the tablecloth, ready to expose him again at any moment. His thoughts turned to static in his head. He brought his legs to his chest and hugged his knees in a desperate attempt at some comfort. However, in this moment of distress, neither his soul nor his instincts would fail him. Beneath all that he felt in this moment, there was a spark of fighting spirit that wouldn't give up. Thus, without Arthur consciously realizing it, he put his Soul Adjust training to work and began to configure his wavelength to that of the Demon Weapon from the course. He wouldn't be able to match it, but at least it would be noticeable to the original. Maybe it was the only wavelength that was still fresh in his memory, or maybe his subconscious had an impression left on it. Either way, it was a call for help directed at that ostentatious weapon that had helped him once already.

Britt-21 Britt-21 (Alice)
The Elder The Elder (Marcus)
Pumpkid Pumpkid (Jinx)

21e5742c5d107533cf60544e6f5537ef.png

Llewellyn's attempt to assist the two girls trying to restrain Alcross was weak at best. He did honestly try his utmost to hold the blue hoody wearing teen back from approaching Lord Elias. Though, for all of his efforts, Llewellyn felt that his grip was weak while his arms burned from the previous exertion that they had been put through earlier in the obstacle course. The young man knew that his help was as useful to the girls as his own weapon form, which was shown by Alcross's continued movements forwards towards his intended target. Another female even placed herself in front of the blue hood's path because he had been allowed to progress too far forward.

Thankfully Llewellyn did not have to assist in holding back the upset male teen for very long. Though, the young man did not quite understand how he was pushed away from the other male student. He felt the massive gust of wind that knocked him aside yet Llewellyn did not know its origin or how it came towards himself in the first place. There was a slight breeze today but that was not strong enough to do more than toss about a few loose sheets of paper, so Llewellyn was understandably confused. However, when he picked up his bruised body from the ground Llewellyn was able to get a glimpse at the source of the violent gust. Llewellyn was brushing dirt off of himself when he looked back over to the blue hood and saw a short woman with pink hair, Lady Juri.

Llewellyn did not know too much about the short, pink haired woman, only that she was a Death Weapon and one of the instructors here at the DWMA. Still, the young man knew that with Lady Juri by the blue hoody student, he assistance was no longer required. It appears as though Lady Juri has this matter in hand. That is good for it would have been most unfortunate had there been an altercation. Conflicts between Weapons tend to become rather messy. The last fight Llewellyn had witnessed between Weapons had occurred over a year ago. The two Weapons who had fought were both placed into the infirmary for weeks and Llewellyn had been asked to take over their schoolwork, which may have been why the young man failed to pass last year.

After taking a moment to clear his mind of wandering thoughts again, which had been occurring an alarming amount of time today, Llewellyn then decided to walk off towards the food table the Academy had been kind enough to provide. The young man had not as of yet had anything to eat so he was not surprised when he felt his stomach let out a loud grumble, declaring to everyone else in the area that he was hungry. A normal person would have felt embarrassed, Llewellyn did not. Why should he when he was about to rectify this very problem?

There were a few other people over by the food table, a few of which Llewellyn did recognize such as Lady Alice and Lord Liam. Though, Lord Liam decided to depart from the food table moments before Llewellyn had finally made his way over. Lady Alice remained next to the table itself, but when she offered something to the table itself, Llewellyn found his eyebrows drawing close and his lips lowering ever so slightly. He didn't think that Lady Alice heard voices or saw images yet what the girl was doing was still concerning. There was one other person still at the table, it was a male student that Llewellyn had seen in passing this morning but he did not know who this black haired teen was. The young man was still confused by what may or may not have been happening at the food table when he began to pick up a sandwich and a water bottle to sate his stomach and his dry throat, though he wisely chose to keep quiet.

After taking a short swig from the water battle and a bite from the sandwich, Llewellyn decided to look around the track and field area now that the obstacle course had been completed. He knew that he still had to pick out a Meister, but Llewellyn hoped that he could stall or potentially avoid the process altogether if he made it seem as though he was looking at the other students to select his future partner. What Llewellyn was truly doing was observing everyone else who had chosen their own partners so far. It was not too hard either for nearly every Weapon and Meister pair were all isolated to a small area on the track or they were over by the inner field that the track encircled. The first partnership that Llewellyn assumed had formed was between Lord Elias and another male student. Lord Elias turned into his Sword Form and the other student took the Weapon into his hands to test how it felt. When a second passed and the other male student did not cry out in pain or exertion, Llewellyn felt that it was safe to assume that the two were compatible and therefore partners by default. The next pair was between the girl in pig tails who had tried to help stop the blue hoody male and a tall, well dressed purple haired female. Much like Lord Elias and his Meister, the pig tailed girl transformed into a rifle, her Weapon Form it seemed, and was then held by the other female following a fanciful flourish with the bouquet of roses that she had with her. The young man felt his heart go out to the horribly abused flowers as the were further damaged by the trick when they impacted the ground and seemed to be forgotten yet, Llewellyn still said nothing as he instead swallowed his displeasure with another bite of his sandwich. Tearing his eyes away from the female Weapon and Meister pair, the honey blonde man found his gaze settling upon the blue hood that still sat on the ground. The male student now had the red head from earlier who had also attempted to halt his advance towards Lord Elias by his side. When even the blue hoody teen transformed to fit in the girl's hand, Llewellyn felt a well of apprehension steadily growing within himself. The others were pairing up quickly and Llewellyn could not help but feel his panic from earlier rise once more and spike even further when he saw Lady Elvena and a male student he did not recognize near one another.

How are they all pairing up so swiftly? I was certain that I would at the very least have half an hour to contemplate an excuse to avoid this process altogether. Maybe I would have had the opportunity to sneak out while the others were deciding? Or at the very least declare that I had duties to attend to at the Galant household and would therefore require an extension to decide at a later date. Now I risk disappointing Lady Allison. In previous years I at the very least had the honest excuse of not being selected by a Meister so I did not have to......Wait, is that why the rule was changed? Llewellyn's breathing had picked up while he was thinking, though he tried to mask the alteration by eating his sandwich at a quicker pace. No, that is simply preposterous. Lord Death would not have such an old rule changed to ensure that something like I was paired with a Meister. It would be ridiculous to suggest anything of the sort. The young man's breathing was now reaching an erratic pace in spite of his own mental reassurances and the plastic water bottle held within his hand creaked in protest at the pressure he was exerting upon it. Llewellyn could feel his pulse throbbing throughout his jaw and his heart pounding within his chest as his eyes darted about the area, looking at the people and things around him but not truly seeing. He tried to take a deep breath to calm himself only for it to come out as a rapid puff of expelled air. Now desperate to return to his normal, composed state, Llewellyn brought his right hand to his lips and bit down harshly. Iron entered his mouth and a red streak began to make its way down Llewellyn's right index finger and then further down the back of his arm until it had reached his wrist. Within the same span of time, a half eaten sandwich had hit the ground right next to the young man's dress shoes. A relieved sigh escaped from Llewellyn's nose as his breathing started to even out and his mind began to focus on the dull throb that was now emanating from his wounding finger instead of the panic inducing thoughts he had a moment before.

The young man allowed his teeth to pry themselves out of his finger, causing a stray red droplet to escape and land upon his lips. His mind was no longer plagued by the uncertain, terror filled doubts and Llewellyn could feel his normal sense of calm settle back down upon him like a cloak. He was perfectly fine now. He could still find a way around this rather troublesome complication, but first.... Llewellyn turned his blue eyes downwards, allowing them to initially settle upon his hurt finger and the red trail the open wound left behind. Then, his gaze traveled further down towards the ground to see the sandwich he was in the process of consuming was now resting there in a half finished state. "I should clean this up." The young man said more to himself than to anyone else as he hurried to hide what he had done. He was able to easily dispose of the now sullied sandwich in a proper manner, but the state of his hand would not be quite so easily concealed. This was something that did cause Llewellyn to worry, however, he was confident that he would be able to hide the hurt appendage by gently clasping his right hand with his left so that the fingers on his left hand covered over the back of his right. The sleeve of his servant attire would hide the rest of the evidence of the self-inflicted wound. It was not a perfect plan yet it was the best one at the current moment. Llewellyn then tried to inconspicuously look about the table for a few napkins so that he could cover up the blood, but he would also need to try to see if there was orange juice or any sort of sticky, flavored drink present at the table as well. A red colored one would best serve Llewellyn, but he could just as easily use any as a scapegoat should he require an excuse for why his hand was covered.

Tags: @Nearly everyone within the area.

Last edited:
Elgin Text.png

Elgin was still lying at the bottom of the rock wall when pretty much everyone else was already finished. He gazed up to the sky, not a single care in the world. He nearly made it to the top too, the issue was when he decided to look up and check his progress, only to gaze upon the what could only be described has the gates of heaven opening up to him. The experience being too much to bear as his grip loosened and fell back down to earth. Now here he was, lying there, pondering how men can be rendered so weak and powerless against the miracles of nature. It wasn't long before a teacher had popped up, looking down at his corpse-like state. Questioning his choice of activity, or rather lack thereof. "Have you ever wondered why we exist in this universe? For what reason do we continue? What drives us, as human beings, ever onward to survival." Somehow the experience Elgin beheld drove him into talking like a philosophical madman. However the moment he decides to move his head and meet the female teacher's gaze would soon give him the answer. Comically sweating before quickly racing off to finish the course. It was not the prize at the end that drove men onward. It was the fear of what would happen if they didn't. Just like out of fear for what the teachers would do to him if he never finished the dang obstacle course. He cleared through the rest of the course in a breeze, a smoke trail being visible throughout the structure starting from the bottom of the rock wall all the way to the end of the maze. Ikora's terrifying gaze being the sole source of motivation behind this sudden burst of exemplary performance. By the time he pressed the button his body came to a halt. Breathing heavily like he just took a winding punch to the chest from Sir Armstrong. Eventually he managed to hobble back down to ground level, his body making as far as Zee's position before planting his face on the ground. He remained there for a solid few minutes. Mumbling through the grass coated soil. "I am part of the earth now. I'm gonna stay here until the earth takes me. I don't have the strength to move no more." His vision was pure darkness as he closed his eyes with his face in the ground. Due to this he felt a shift in the surrounding force. It was... Nice? He wasn't quite sure how to describe it. It was like finding that missing thing in your life. That one thing that makes you whole as a person. Or even as a weapon. He found the strength to lift himself from the ground and find the source. Only to find a sad looking girl before him. "C-could you be..." He was at a loss for words. Never once did he actually think he'd find his Meister. He didn't think anyone would actually be compatible to him. But yet every sense in his body pointed right to her. He finally got up on his own two feet and extending his hand out to her. "Hey." He said bluntly. "You're a Meister right? I get the feeling you might be compatible with me. But just to make sure I need you to take my hand." Quick and straight to the point he made his intentions clear. He HAD to know if she was the one.

Pumpkid Pumpkid The Elder The Elder (interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 (mentioned)​

75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili

Shinobu may not have been able to match the sheer joy radiating from her partner, but she'd be lying if she even attempted to downplay the peace of mind holding her brought. Just having her in her hands made her smile under her mask, but she knew that it did nothing to hide her blossoming excitement from the weapon. They were of two compatible wavelengths, and such contact led their emotions to be quite tangible to one another. And boy... were they tangible.

In the short amount of time that Shinobu had interacted with Rin, she'd figured the smaller girl for someone who was focused and serious in contrast to a large number of their classmates. But somehow, the gun in her hands almost seemed overflowing with giddiness, happiness and a small tinge of embarrassment. As her thoughts reached her, Shinobu leaned the weapon upwards again and patted her side appreciatively. Shinobu never thought she'd ever consider an Automatic Rifle as adorable before, but Rin's emotions and the pleased vibes her Soul produced concurrently weren't far from that descriptor. "Relax," Shinobu said through their mental bond whilst tilting her head towards the weapon and looking it up and down "you feel just right in my hands, Hon. And I'm pretty sure it'll just feel better with time."

But as she returned to examining Rin's weapon form, Shinobu had to reconcile with one big spanner that would be wedged into their particular pair dynamic. In all her time training under the Yojiware-Kai, she'd handled weapons of all kinds from staves to swords and sidearms. But throughout all those years, Shinobu could count the number of times she'd held a weapon like Rin on one hand. It had mostly been the fault of the Yakuza boss that she had been training under for most of that time, as Dormu had always valued style above everything else. To him, any kinds of guns larger than small arms were far too brutish and ugly save for the occasional sniper rifle. As such, most of his underlings and Shinobu made due with other weapons. Whenever he needed anything bigger, he'd call in Mercenaries who he considered 'The comparatively hideous janitors of the Criminal World'. As such, Shinobu barely had a chance to hold a weapon like Rin before, and she was anything but small.

Luckily for her, Rin began explaining things about her weapon form that Shinobu knew she wouldn't be able to get from a cursory examination. While she trusted Rin not to discharge at inopportune times already, Shinobu took note of the firing rates. Considering the bullet count and the level of training she had with rifles, Shinobu figured they'd have to keep things to Semi-Automatic at first for a while until she could get a handle on her aiming. For now she felt as though she'd keep things as close to their targets as possible, it would be easier to hit them the closer they were after all. But just as she thought that, Rin brought up the idea of using her to deflect incoming attacks. It was something Shinobu knew they'd have to go over, even if the idea of holding Rin up to block a blow for her still seemed rather concerning to her. Shinobu figured that she'd reserve that for attacks she won't be able to redirect or counter on her own, at least until they got more comfortable with their roles.

But as she brought up the explosive rounds and full auto, Shinobu finally looked back to her weapon with a tilt of her head. While the idea of not having to prep explosives for missions was appealing, the idea of firing multiple explosive rounds at a target all in one go seemed to be for fairly specific scenarios. The sheer amount of firepower Rin was capable of was impressive, but Shinobu figured she'd have to acclimate a while if she was to match up to her Partner's destructive capabilities. After all, for most of her life she'd been learning the traits of Style and efficiency, not Style and explosions. But the options were good know about.

So when Rin asked if she had any questions, resonating with a notable hint of concern over it, Shinobu actually released a small chuckle whilst leaning the weapon back on her arm.

"So quick to get to business, eh?" she noted whilst leaning her head against Rin and lifting her other hand to adjust her mask with her palm "My most pressing questions are about the girl I'll be working with from here on out, all the info on your weapon form can be gone over during training."

It was at this point that a guy who seemed to know Rin approached with an offer. Apparently he wanted them to join his partner and him for a meal. He didn't exactly wait for a response, as the growl of his stomach prompted him to end the conversation quick and beeline for the food. But it wasn't as though Shinobu wasn't planning on going for a bite, so she turned and began casually approaching the food table while running a thumb along Rin's handle, "For now, how about we get to know each other over some grub?" she offered, figuring it'd be good to get these things out of the way first "I'll go first: I was working at a Florist's up until I signed up this year, partly to keep my supply of flowers healthy and partly to earn a place to sleep."

As she spoke, Shinobu paused beside Rin's friend and examined the snacks offered by the school. She would need to take her mask off to consume most, so she would only eat once she was certain of what she wanted and what quantity of it she'd consume. But as she did her examination, she found her mind wandering to what her partner would choose first out of the banquet offered. She supposed it was just another one of those things she'd learn while they figured out more about each other.

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

Last edited:
Elvena Stein

1grok2s2t2l41.jpg
Elvy stood there for a while, noticing everything actually calming down. That’s a nice change of pace, she admitted, a lone boot tracing circles along the grass with the front of it. A quick blur of motion coming up to her made her attention break away from the calamity, eyes rising to rest on Marcus’s before peering down at the apple she had previously placed in his hands. She noticed the bite marks in it and blinked furiously, almost taken aback and about to stammer out something about it being rude to just munch on someone else’s food the way he had. That was until he extended an offer to take her out for ice cream. The blinks lessened until her eyelids became motionless, gaze still resting on the apple that was no longer whole, though it was now in her open palm, warm against it. “ Treat me to… ice cream? “ Her head tilted which set off the motion for her hair to swing to the side, hues now locked on the other boy’s. “ I-It’s not a date or anything, okay! “ She called out after him as he walked off to check on Elias. What was I even supposed to say to that… ? At least he was nice.

Now she was alone once again, left to her own thoughts and speculations. She took this time of trapped serenity, this bubble of time everyone seemed to linger in, as they found their partners and mingled. Wait a minute… She thought somberly, a little envious as people started to pair up all around her, herself not included. Even Elias had found a Meister and she could see that their souls did indeed compliment one another oh so well. I guess nobody felt I was right for them… maybe they can feel what’s inside of me. A sick parasite who infects others... She sighed heavily and pressed a hand to her chest, knowing full well she should’ve taken this into consideration and foreseen such an outcome. I’ll just have to fight on my own, it’s not like I’m incapable… it just would’ve been nice to have someone to connect with. The pressure of being a great meister was hung like heavy weights on her shoulders, her head beginning to hang as if it was physically affecting her. She clutched the fabric of her shirt and clenched her fist as she was suddenly overwhelmed with the sense of failure and abandonment. The apple in her free hand tumbled to the ground carelessly and she was about to turn away and start walking towards the building, no longer feeling it necessary to stand among the group if she was going to be working as a solo act. What stopped her though was a rice ball sliding into her vision between her and the ground, the onigiri held out like some sort of peace offering. Who? Elvy acted without thinking and she gently grasped the bundle of rice that she oddly enough found comfort in, bringing it in close as she heard his voice.

The flying sword boy? Out of nervous habit she began to chew on the inside of her cheek, unsure of if he even realized what he was going to get himself into. Of course he doesn’t… Takeshi… are you positive you want to be my partner? From my own observations I’m not like any of the other meisters here. I’m erratic and frenzied in a fight… I’m not like crazy… okay, I might be a little, admittedly, but… I’m a little eccentric. Can I show you? If you still accept me for the way I am, then I will accept your offer. “ Elvy looked around nervously, head swinging about to ensure there was nobody close enough around as she delicately removed her glove with her mouth and let it fall to the ground beside the discarded apple. Her thumb got caught between her teeth and she bit down hard to puncture her skin, hand now being held open palmed in front of him as the trickle of blood running down her finger was black. It hardened suddenly and the bleeding stopped but she held it there before him, crimson eyes studying Takeshi as if he was some sort of specimen that was about to bear results for her to jot down. “ Would you follow me into the depths of madness if it meant being my partner? “ She asked quietly, voice barely rising from a whisper.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
Rin Hagihara
1591588483986.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter The Elder The Elder

Rin was glad that Shin had felt comfortable holding her decently sized form. It was relief that quickly replaced with some nervousness. Right, they had to get to know the basics of each other. Simple enough, right? It did sound nice to kind of bond with someone outside her family. Her attention had been grabbed by Marcus as he approached and claimed that he had no idea the weapon form she possessed. Well of course he wouldnt know unless she changed into her full form. When he got closer to take a good look at her, a tick mark appeared on her barrel as she shouted at him "Dont get too close you jerk!" she hated to be stared at like that and examined as if she was a legitimate gun. This gun had feelings! Sheesh... When he asked about food, she was decently okay. Not entirely on the starving side, but was a bit peckish. Before she could even speak, he just left. This caused her to roll her eyes and shake her head, looking back at Shinobu as she asked about food as well. It didnt take her partner to summarize the life she currently lived. Which was a fairly simple lifestyle. "That's all you do? I thought maybe you'd have a lot more going on. You look like you'd be a pretty busy person" she admitted, noticing her partner walking to the table and looking at food.

"For my end, I live with my family. I dont have a job yet, but I do have a hobby. I like to play violin a lot. One of my favorite things to play just because it's so simplistic but so complicated all at once." she then decided she should switch out of her weapon form. Shinobu couldnt hold her forever! Taking the moment that she could, she shifted out of her form and landed next to her partner and carefully took the flowers from her "I can hold these. After all, you've held them for a long time." looking at the table of food in front of them, she seen all kinds of different foods, sweets, fruits, pizza, etc. It was a whole buffet. Of course, she was compelled by the fruits that screamed her name and she grabbed a plate before going on ahead and putting a decent amount of fruit on it before throwing on a rice ball and a sandwich. This would surely be enough! With a firm nod, she then glanced at her partner "I wanted to ask you about housing... but I could ask when we go sit down." she said "Anyways, what did you plan on grabbing?" curious to see the food that Shin would consume was a big thing for Rin. Her own body would always get sluggish with things like pizza and sweets. So she wondered if her partner had eaten pretty healthy, or just the average human consumption.

Why was Rin this way? Not even the girl herself could tell anyone that answer. She found herself slowly leaning into the roses, her nose brought up to an open rose and taking in the sweet scent. Roses are so sweet and beautiful, but so delicate. It would explain why Shinobu does have these flowers, working in a florist and all. if she came home with flowers all the time, no doubt Hanako would want to ask where Shin was getting all of them from and how pretty they were. So many topics to cover, hopefully they had more than enough time.​

Jinx Russo
[Location: Under the table / Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 (Alice) / Interactions: Hubub101 Hubub101 ]
4f1a6288dd107d3f9f44138888e43a14.jpgNo reply was given when Jinx called out to the brunette. He figured it might have been his own imagination toying with him, but as he began to walk away, a stronger sensation pulsed within, calling out for assistance. His head whips around in search of the one responsible, and like a dog, follows the subtle hint given to track the person down as his soul actively responds with urgency. One loving characteristic of Jinx is his willingness to stand by a person in need regardless of status. He would put aside his pride for the sake of others. Nobody would do that for him, and so he has taken it upon himself to consider other people that are not seen and or other reasons. He stood still in contemplation. Two people needed his help, yet the wavelength of this anonymous person overwhelmed Jinx. There were a lot of emotions crying for help. Not only does the teen require the need to follow his principles, but there is also a deeper connection from when resonating with the mystery boy. Jinx thought long and hard as part of his curiosity peaked. He sighed allowing his selfish desires to win. He told himself that he had no other choice given how the teachers basically demanded everyone to pair. One way or another, he was going to have to meet his partner, right?

On that note, the dark-haired found himself back to the snack table where furrowed his brows in thought. The familiar soul is hidden under the table rather than being the table. It would make plenty of sense, given how the guy was a meister. Jinx sets the cold waters on the desk and kneels, unveiling the anxious boy that is his meister. On the other side is a blonde consulting skittish teen to no avail. Face hidden away from the rest of the world presumed to wish the world away. The wavelength coming from his meister spiking with insecurities. He’s felt it before when held. All he could do for his meister is scoot close to the boy and pat his head. A habit he did with Zee given how Alcross would calm the girl. At the same time, Jinx’s wavelength connected. Hard at first, but pushed through the hurricane until syncing. The rhythm of Jinx’s calming wavelength attempts to soothe the boy’s soul and eventually, understanding the brunette’s emotions.

“Hey…” he spoke in a low voice. “...You’re fine. You’re in the safest school with a lot of great characters. Whatever you’re feeling I assure you that it’s ok.” He smiled. “Why don’t you come out from under the table and have a bite to eat? Nobody is gonna care what you do. They're busy pairing anyways.” Jinx reaches his hand out for the closest thing he could find. An apple. ‘Perfect’ He thought to himself, handing the apple over, waiting for the meister to take it off his tattooed hand. “I never did catch your name. My name is Jinx, it seems you’re my meister.” He smirked. Violet eyes shift to the blonde girl and sends a smile her way.

Zee Akumi
[Location: Bleachers / Mentions: Phayne Phayne Jackaboi Jackaboi (Camila) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Juri) / Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Elgin)
5d364ef563f08eebe77255fc4ed8b61c.jpgZee sat on the bleachers, lost in the confines of her mind. Her facial expression dimmed from any source of light as she reminisced today’s events. The longer she thought about Alcross losing himself, the more she hated herself. The fear remained subtle in her clasped hands gripping the hem of her sweater for dear life before covering her face. “Alcross...I’m sorry.” She mumbled. “I wish I was strong. I trained hard for you. Night and day. My absence has been for you and yet I failed you today. You must be…” Words paused as she bit her lip. There was no point in moping about. No doubt she was pathetic for whining. Nothing would get solved if she sat still and she knew. Her honey eyes scan the area. “Everyone is pairing up except me.” All the students once disrupted by Alcross dispersed in minutes. She was the only one being a baby as Jinx pointed out. She slouched in her seat turning to the said boy. He seemed conflicted from her point of view as he did a one-eighty and crawled under the desk. Zee’s brows knit in confusion to his quirky action. She shrugged, deciding to ignore it. It was none of her business. She has seen far more oddities from her friend. Round two of seeking for a familiar hooded boy spotting him in the distance with a pink-haired girl and a red-head from earlier. What’s worse is the fact that he had found his meister. A girl. She watched as he transformed and held her hand. Her heart stung for the umpteenth time. Everyone consulted Alcross, females no less, and she wasn’t there to do the same or drag him away, be selfish, and keep him to herself where she can hold him close.

Her thoughts pause. Her heart throbs. Not in a wonderful way she’s had a thousand times, the painful one now constricting her chest. She growled as she attempted to restrain her emotions from acting up. The way she felt is clear. She was pissed. Not just jealousy, but the fact that Alcross started in a fit of rage after Zee begged him never to do it again. Not on her behalf or for whatever reason. His music could deafen and hurt someone in such a state of mind. She was living proof, and although Zee never confessed to the boys how Alcross had scarred her physically that day, she wanted to make it clear that he continues to pursue whatever goal he had in mind without guilt. She would set aside her problems aside for his. Zee’s tactics were unhealthy, but they were the only thing keeping her going. Just as the boy’s rivalry is their motivation, Alcross was Zee’s. Should he one day leave her would be devastating and empty. She had no one at home except for the boys and their dynamic was enough for her. In short, Alcross is her universe and would follow him to the ends of the Earth with a smile. There is more appreciation from her than Alcross is led to believe. The love she has unlike any other aside from irrationality. She has witnessed this boy grow up into a marvelous young man, alas there is always a dark side to his story. She knew that very well and tried several times to break through his walls and help. To this day she still struggles to obtain and hold his heart close to her. To those on the outside of the trio, it’s obsessive and wrong, but had they seen this boy avoid everything like the plague they would understand. That isn’t to say that force is required, but Zee believes it is one way to do it. Her habits to force her love grew and so it became permanent with the fire to see him return how Alcross once was, and show everyone just how wonderful the tired boy is from her own eyes.

As Zee grew angry, she wanted to punch Alcross in the face. Luckily, that plan was spoiled when a voice spoke up, approaching her and asking for her hand as he lent out his. Zee peers up from, eyes meeting a white-haired boy. She didn’t like how bold he was with her, demanding her hand. The only hand she ever gave was none other than her Sweet Love. To do so is cheating, not that Alcross hadn’t already held another’s hand minutes ago.
“Wh-what? I’m not giving you my hand! I’m already somebody els-hey!” The stranger held her hand and as he did, her mood flipped. There was a connection she hadn’t felt before. It was like magic and warm corresponding to her wavelength. She could feel and see his soul as well. A steel color, beautiful. A look of shock etched upon her face. ‘There is no way this guy is my partner! No! Way!’ Everything Zee was certain about just crumbled into pieces. Alcross found his, and she found her weapon partner. As if today couldn’t get any worse, she threw herself back hitting the back of her head hard by accident. She immediately curls up and holds her head for her stupidity as she hisses in pain. From afar, it may seem as though she was cowering in pain as if assaulted by boy.

Last edited:

A chuckle escaped the redhead's mouth when Akron mentioned the comment about his sisters and his expression. That's when their eyes met and they stared at each other for a brief moment. Liam could feel something. The same feeling he felt when he first came over. When Akron explained to Liam what he meant as far as being numb to pain, Liam had a feeling he meant he didn't feel it. Any at all. He was curious about this and wanted to know more like why he couldn't, but Liam felt as if it wasn't the right time. Plus, Akron had some questions of his own for Liam. The tone in which he asked was off. His voice was more shakier as if he was nervous or something. "Yeah... I'm fine. Just some bad memories.." He looked up at the sky again. Admiring its beauty. The clouds slowly but peacefully soared through the open blue. Liam jumped up in surprise when the other boy mentioned something about previous odd feelings. "You felt it too?!" He was surprised to possibly find out they shared the same feeling and it was somehow connected. Maybe they were somehow connected.

Liam Star

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mood: Neutral, excited

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

A chuckle escaped the redhead's mouth when Akron mentioned the comment about his sisters and his expression. That's when their eyes met and they stared at each other for a brief moment. Liam could feel something. The same feeling he felt when he first came over. When Akron explained to Liam what he meant as far as being numb to pain, Liam had a feeling he meant he didn't feel it. Any at all. He was curious about this and wanted to know more like why he couldn't, but Liam felt as if it wasn't the right time. Plus, Akron had some questions of his own for Liam. The tone in which he asked was off. His voice was more shakier as if he was nervous or something. "Yeah... I'm fine. Just some bad memories.." He looked up at the sky again. Admiring its beauty. The clouds slowly but peacefully soared through the open blue. Liam jumped up in surprise when the other boy mentioned something about previous odd feelings. "You felt it too?!" He was surprised to possibly find out they shared the same feeling and it was somehow connected. Maybe they were somehow connected.

Mood: Neutral, excited

1591072315614.png

Akron
" hmm... i see.. I can... understand.." Akron would say with a calm nod in response. However as soon as Akron mentioned the strange feeling Liam seemed to almost jump up in suprise Akron tilting his head to the side in the process as apparently they both had it? "Hmm... Now... if we both... I believe we might in fact be compatible meisters... though I find this somewhat doubtful after all... I'm not.. worthy of such a honour.." Akron would pause taking a deep breath hed just said something incredibly stupid... why would HE of all all people... of all his sibling even be lucky enough to find a meister... yet here he was saying it doubt quickly began to flood his mind "its uncommon for those in my family to find a partner anymore most fall into becoming a kishin..." Akron then added a somber tone to his voice did he feel like maybe he shouldn't have said that? No.. hed rather let liam know what he was getting into... Akron could only feel sonewhat sorry for the meister to end up with a male cravenedge as his weapon. However another smaller more hopeful part of Akron's mind chuckled to itself he'd managed to prove them wrong already... there was someone our there willing to wield him... just maybe... he could show his family that he wasent just a massive mistake.. "apologies for the tanget... I... got carried away... but I hope you at least consider it" Akron's voice sounded almost sad when he spoke unable to make up his mind on the whole situation.

Liam agreed with Akron when he proposed the idea of them possibly being compatible partners. It would've only made sense, right? They both felt a unique feeling and it was when they were around each other. Deep down he was excited he found a possible partner but he concealed that excitement. Then he heard Akron doubting himself and doubting he could ever be partners with someone.

Without saying a word, Liam stood up. His head was bowed and his eyes were briefly covered by his bangs. "Don't decide that on your own!" Liam looked up at Akron as his brow furrowed, his eyes narrowed, lips tightened, and body became tense. "Don't say such stupid things! You're more than worthy for such an honor. And just because most members in your family can't find a partner and fall into madness, doesn't mean you will. I won't let you do it!"

Liam's eyes were filled with determination and seriousness. "I'll always be there for you. I'll never give up on you. And most importantly..." Liam crouched down and placed a hand on one of Akron's shoulderplates.

"Never doubt or give up on yourself."
He stood again and extended a hand down to Akron, offering to help him up. But that wasn't the only offer Liam was making with that extending hand. That extended hand sealed their bond. That extended hand was an offer of partnership.

If Akron took Liam's hand, it meant he was willing to be his partner. "Do your best! I'll do my best!" He flashed a smile at the boy in armor. The wind blew, ruffling his hair, the grass at his feet, and the jacket he was wearing.

Liam Star

Mood: Excited, determined, serious

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

Liam agreed with Akron when he proposed the idea of them possibly being compatible partners. It would've only made sense, right? They both felt a unique feeling and it was when they were around each other. Deep down he was excited he found a possible partner but he concealed that excitement. Then he heard Akron doubting himself and doubting he could ever be partners with someone. Without saying a word, Liam stood up. His head was bowed and his eyes were briefly covered by his bangs. "Don't decide that on your own!" Liam looked up at Akron as his brow furrowed, his eyes narrowed, lips tightened, and body became tense. "Don't say such stupid things! You're more than worthy for such an honor. And just because most members in your family can't find a partner and fall into madness, doesn't mean you will. I won't let you do it!" Liam's eyes were filled with determination and seriousness. "I'll always be there for you. I'll never give up on you. And most importantly..." Liam crouched down and placed a hand on one of Akron's shoulderplates. "Never doubt or give up on yourself." He stood again and extended a hand down to Akron, offering to help him up. But that wasn't the only offer Liam was making with that extending hand. That extended hand sealed their bond. That extended hand was an offer of partnership. If Akron took Liam's hand, it meant he was willing to be his partner. "Do your best! I'll do my best!" He flashed a smile at the boy in armor. The wind blew, ruffling his hair, the grass at his feet, and the jacket he was wearing.

Mood: Excited, determined, serious

Alice Drake
1591626117744.png
Hubub101 Hubub101 Pumpkid Pumpkid RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII GrieveWriter GrieveWriter The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey (all mentioned and interacted with lew)

Alice noticed that more and more people had began to huddle around the table. Poor guy who was hiding underneath was probably having a heart attack. She would save him but it seemed that Jinx had it under control as he went underneath. I hope that guy will be alright...He really seemed like... her gaze slowly lowered a little bit, knowing that's probably how she used to look before her madness had manifested within her to protect her from the abuse she had received. Just seeing the terror in his eyes of being caught by someone really hit home and she never thought that someone would look at her the same way she looked at others. Before the blonde can lose herself within her thoughts, she noticed more and more people gathering around the table and she made the effort to get out of their way. There were so many different faces and characteristics going on. The pairings were also very interesting on top of it all. While standing by the food, she took her observation of seeing Rin and Shinobu pair up, as well as Marcus and Elias. A gun for Shinobu while a large sword for Marcus.

Though, what she noticed is that Lew had no one, but yet had been standing there with his food, seemingly to grow quite... Anxious? Scared? Worried? As he began to munch on his sandwich more and more. Only to suddenly bite his hand and cause it to bleed with made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion Why would he do that? Is he nuts? she thought, watching him clean up his mess and then proceed to try to hide his hand. Sweat dropping, she couldnt help but sigh and start walking toward him. It was obvious no one else caught sight of this but herself, so she might as well go help. Walking by him, she grabbed some napkins and some water before returning to him and speaking up "Hey." she said "Dont think you can hide that from me. I was watching you the whole time." she then reached out and grabbed his wrist to take a look at his hand. Though, she noticed his grip on it with his other hand and she sighed before taking her other hand and pressing into his wrist to force him to let go of his other hand. Taking a look, blood seemed to be smeared on his hands "You really shouldnt bite yourself. People are going to think you're insane." opening the water bottle, she poured it on his hands to get the blood off.

While touching Lew, she felt something pang within her soul, but she didnt think much of it and didnt bother to mention it unless he confirmed he had felt it too. While taking care of his hand and drying them with the napkins she had, she used her clean ones to cover the wound and she began to unwrap one of the bands from her arms before wrapping it around his hand. It was a lot of wrapping but majority ran on his arm while some remained on his hand to apply pressure on the wound "Make sure you give this back later on. I kinda need them." her reasoning? Just so her arms can stay hidden if her madness began to creep up. After all, that's where it liked to show itself most before running all the way up to her face. If anyone had caught her madness peeking out from her bands, then no doubt it was going to get bad really fast. Lifting her emeralds up to him, she smiled softly "How's your partner hunting going, other than already getting hurt?" she joked. Earlier she had met Lew, but she knew that talking to him would result in being called Lady, or Miss...Alice would prefer Miss Alice over Lady Alice any day...Lady Alice sounded too formal and fancy for the blonde's liking.​

The young man had been looking over the drinks at the table for one that would best suit his purposes when he heard footsteps, which caused Llewellyn to force his eyes off of his potential scapegoat and onto the individual who had approached. He was a little surprised to see that it was Lady Alice who had approached him. Llewellyn had tried to think very carefully back to their previous interaction to see if he had forgotten a promise or task that the girl had bestowed upon him, but he came up with nothing. This caused a small amount of confusion to stir within the young man since there would be no other reason for Lady Alice to seek him out. Though, that confusion quickly shifted into fear when the girl spoke. "What do you believe me to be hiding milady?" Llewellyn said with a polite smile to mask the fear he felt at being found out so soon, still the young man tried to deflect in case Lady Alice was referring to some other thing aside from the hurt hand he was hiding from everyone else. Alas, when the blonde girl reached forward to remove his left hand away from his right, Llewellyn knew that Lady Alice had indeed seen what he had done.

It seemed that the girl was determined to confirm her findings with her own eyes for she then pried his left hand away from his right after a moderate usage of pressure that would leave people wincing at the pain from such an action, but for Llewellyn all the sting did was force his hand away. Llewellyn had anticipated the blonde girl to declare that she was going to inform the teachers of his actions, which would have been an acceptable outcome for the young man, however, what Lady Alice did instead caused him to feel an unusual concoction of mixed emotions. Lady Alice was touching him, which something that no one at the Galant household did, not even to punish Llewellyn for his mistakes. The foreign sensation was something that Llewellyn found himself both repulsed and entranced by. He was a paradoxical combination of whole and shattered. The water poured over his hands did nothing to detract from the jarring feelings stirring within himself, yet it did grant Llewellyn some clarity as to why he may have been experiencing these particular....distractions.

The first year Llewellyn spent at this Academy was a lonely one after his Meister had discarded him. When the two of them had first met, the young man recalled that he did end up touching Lady Vera's hand to accept a handshake from her in order to cement their partnership. Back then, Llewellyn had felt something that caused him to truly taste terror. He had felt warm and whole, almost as if all of his failings and flaws may not matter anymore. He had felt hope, something that had been stripped away from him long ago. This had caused a great deal of confusion back then with the swirling mix of fear and hope, yet at the time Llewellyn was certain that he was being given a chance to discard his position as a simple tool whose sole purpose in life was to be used by others as they saw fit. Llewellyn had seen a chance to become Human again within his partnership with Lady Vera. What a fool he had been.

Llewellyn knew that these feelings should be smothered and while he tried to do just that, he found that he simply could not. He wanted to cherish the moment that he both longed for and dreaded while it lasted, even if the care Lady Alice was false, as he knew it to be. He didn't know the girl's true motivations, but Llewellyn was confident that would change in time. No one kept a mask for long, but those that did were often careless with the passage of time and tended to reveal their intentions known through small, tiny actions that were easily missed by those not looking for them. Llewellyn would discover what it was that Lady Alice needed him for sooner or later, but for now he allowed himself to relax ever so slightly while she treated his self inflicted wound.

The wrapping that Alice used in place of a simple napkin caused Llewellyn to feel slightly suspicious. He did not know the true importance of the wrappings around Lady Alice's arms so he could not properly judge if the loss of one of them would be significant to the blonde girl. Still, the young man was convinced that the lending of this wrapping was to added to the debt Llewellyn would owe the blonde girl later. It would more than likely be quite the task and for once, Llewellyn might enjoy completing it. "I understand milady. I will return the wrapping as soon as I am able." Llewellyn responded to Lady Alice's words with a tone softer than was usual for him. He was tempted to offer a small smile, but ultimately he thought better of it.

The blonde girl's question did remove Llewellyn's warm feeling as he was then forced to focus once more on his previous dread. The young man was still hoping to avoid having to pick a Meister, as unlikely as that was to happen, so that he could avoid being discarded again. "I have not given it much thought." Llewellyn admitted freely, seeing no harm in doing so. Lady Alice was more than likely asking because she was still patiently waiting for a Weapon to approach her and Llewellyn did hope for that as well. That way he would not feel guilty for leaving the blonde girl without a Weapon. It may be difficult for her at first, but I am certain that the Academy will provide Lady Alice with a proper Weapon Partner. Besides, I will have the more trying task: convincing Lord Armstrong that I felt no connection to any of the Meisters here. How am I going to do that without lying?

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21

Shinobu found herself pausing in her examination upon hearing Rin's comment on her not being as busy as her appearance would suggest. It wasn't an inaccurate ascertain at all, Shinobu knew without a doubt that the past year of her life had been the most inactive time she'd ever experienced. It was the first period of time where she hadn't been surrounded by career criminals, where she didn't have to barter with crime lords in order to make headway in any aspect of her life, where she didn't have the weight of her Family's name dictating how everyone around her viewed her. And that was why the last year had perhaps been the oddest year of Shinobu's life, not for any particular event... but rather a lack of events.

If anything, signing up with the DWMA would be a sort of return to form for her, only with a fairly notable role reversal going on.

As her eyes darted over the offered courses, she listened to Rin's brief background with little reaction yet full attention. Shinobu knew her own family was rather extensive, though she'd never been able to interact with any of them besides the brief appearances of her mother. The only reason she'd been able to get a job so quickly after escaping her mother's associates was because she'd learned how to market her abilities while under their watch, couldn't exactly garner favor without those kinds of skills after all. But of all the things that Rin said, her affinity for the Violin drew Shinobu's attention the most. Perhaps it was because she'd spent far too much time with a certain flamboyant crime lord who always used to emphasize the beauty of music and song. Unfortunately for Shinobu, she'd never had the time to consider picking up an instrument.

"Impressive," she nodded "I probably wouldn't be able to learn an instrument now to save my life."

Just as she'd identified the meal she would assemble, she felt her partner shifting. While she was more than willing to hold onto Rin for as long as she wanted, Shinobu opened her hand and allowed her Partner to resume her regular form without hassle. Once she accepted the Bouquet that Shinobu had offered, she reached up towards her mask and adjusted it whilst giving her a nod. With both of her hands freed for the first time in a while, Shinobu reached out and assembled a humble platter of Catfish with several Onigiri on the side.

"Fish and Rice haven't failed me yet." she noted whilst hoisting her platter in one hand and looking it over, "Haven't had Catfish in about two years, so that's a bonus."

With her meal assembled, Shinobu sought a place to sit. But before she could settle down, she paused in her search to look back to Rin.

She reached up and unclasped the straps holding her mask in place with her free hand, "As for Housing, its not really a big issue for me. I spent my whole childhood living with a horde of Bloodthirsty Yakuza, so I'm not exactly picky on where I bunk."

With that said, Shinobu pulled her mask off before hooking it on to her waist. Settling down in a random spot, she brushed some hair behind her ear before casually cutting up her catfish. She wouldn't eat it just yet, she liked mixing her foods when she could. Not all flavors went together, of course, but Rice and Fish were one of her safe bets. This was supposed to be their time to relax, so Shinobu was in no rush to consume her meal.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Last edited:
Camilla text.png
1591673219170.png
Camilla wasn't quite sure how to take Alcross' reply to her apology. Claiming she didn't even need to do so in the first place. "S-still..." She still felt bad for making him out to be that kind of person in the first place. But that aside, that weird feeling she experienced was unlike anything she felt before. It was soothing feeling. One that told her she found someone she could trust. Someone that would have her back. Even though she's never met this person even once in her lifetime she just had a feeling that Alcross was someone special. But how? Camilla's guard was down in that moment, during which Alcross made a quick and bold move to grab her hand. She blushed slightly, taken aback by such an advance. "W-wait! What are you..." There's that feeling again. The same one as before but stronger this time, Camilla's wavelength synced with Alcross with nary a single problem as he formed into a keyboard in the shape of a blade. Being held in Camilla's own two hands. The crimson haired girl was struck with awe, unable to comprehend the fact she was really holding a demon weapon right now. She thought... It'd be heavier. But it was quite the opposite. It felt natural, like an extension of her own body. Suddenly she heard a voice in her head, it was Alcross. Communing with her telepathically. "Y-yeah... I'm a Meister but..." She stopped for a moment still processing the situation she was in. "But I've never held a... demon weapon before..." Her mind raced back to the forests, back while Doren was still training her. She attempted to pick him up in his Bow form but she couldn't even move him let alone wield him. She was told that it meant their wavelengths didn't resonate. She thought that was a bad thing at first. But now she realises that isn't the case at all. It just meant her real partner was still out there somewhere. And now... She truly believes she found him.

Alcross shifted back to his human form. Looking more awkward than he did before. Not that she didn't wear a similar expression herself. Now this time he was the one apologising to her. She looked at him for a moment. Her bemused expression, shifting into a kind smile. Letting out a small giggle before she spoke. "You don't need to apologise either you know. You can just tell me if you want to be my partner! The weapons are choosing their Meisters after all." She got up off the ground now, extending her hand out to his, offering Alcross a hand up. "We should go join the others If we stay out here there might not be any food left for us." Her eyes locked with his. A newfound resolve shining within. "My name's Camilla by the way. Camilla Crimson. It's really nice to meet you!"

Phayne Phayne

1591072315614.png
1591679868448.png
Akron
Akron waited for what felt like forever at least in his own mind doubt and hope fighting one another to an almost catatonic standstill right now everything hinged on what Liam said next.. or did next.. silently Liam would get up leaving Akron holding his breath would he just walk away? No not at all Liam began to speak.. telling Akron not to...decide on his own? Akron wasn’t sure what he was on about till Liam spoke again... now.. he knew what Liam meant it was praise... actual praise the look Liam was giving Akron was such a serious and determined one. Doubt was quickly pushed back the more Liam spoke, he said he’d be there for Akron.. no matter want. This was something rather new for Akron... he’d ever had anyone ever actually be there for him.. let alone admit it with such conviction. It was only ever his sisters and mother either insulted him or just abused him for whatever reason they felt like, now there was Liam who had just placed a hand on Akron‘s shoulder telling him to no give up on himself before getting up again and extending a hand. Akron looked up at Liam deep inside him Akron felt something he normally never feel.. happy seeing Liam's smile.. the words he‘d said Akron was ready to cry not out of sadness by joy things were finally looking up for him even if it was just a little bit. Silently Akron would take Liam’s hand pulling himself up as he did. he felt something far stranger...a connection a little warm fuzzy feeling deep within him the snarling beast inside hushed at least for now it seemed they were right for one another. Akron looked down at his new partner slowly Akron would grab either side of his helmet slowly pulling it off of his head, long rather feminine hair being flown out into the wind as it blew, Akron’s face was covered in various small scares the ever-present reminders of his home life. Yet there was a small smile on his face, as his eyes teared up “I’d...expect... nothing less.. and don’t worry.. I will too” Akron’s would reply his voice serious but shaky, though Liam would have little time to think on this since Akron would pull the boy into a hug, the tears really starting to flow down Akron’s cheek... tears of joy for once. “Thank you for giving me a chance” he’d blurt out through the tears.

Alice Drake
1591740957323.png
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Alice felt a little bad for the guy. His motivation seemed shot from her even asking. Releasing his hand, she crossed her arms and turned to look at the others in the field. "Maybe you should. There could be a meister waiting for you." as she said this to him, she remembered she didnt have her cloak and it was still sitting in the grass on the other side of the field. "I'll be right back." she said before walking away from Lew, to her cloak. On her way there, she began to think to herself Maybe he didnt feel what I felt. It could have just been a false flag. which wasnt a big deal. There was stronger feelings with other people, no doubt. Approaching her cloak, she picked it off from the ground and shook it off before wrapping it around her frame. 'You better hope you dont get that blonde brat. Touching him just made me sick!' the voice in her head spoke, making her eyes narrow slightly as she lifted her hood over her head "You dont get to tell me who I get and dont get." she murmured to herself. Sometimes it was as if her madness was it's own entity. She knew what madness wanted, to take her over, to remove her fear and make her a killing machine. To see the color red everywhere she went. Alice wasnt either of these things. She was in control, not her madness.

Clenching her hands into fists, she gritted her teeth while madness continued to taunt her and threaten her. This was the beast that she had to keep locked up. If not...Everyone on the field could very well be dead. That is, if the teachers didnt get themselves involved, along with the Steins who knew she possessed madness. Drawing in a deep breath, she held it for a few moments before releasing it and turning around, walking back over to Lew "Sorry about that!" she said, smiling softly "I thought I heard something while over there. Just my imagination!" she said with a nervous laugh. "Anyway, about your Meister, does no one stand out to you?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she looked over various different people "Anyone that could catch your interest even just by looking at them?" the blonde took her hands and pulled her hood back off, no longer needing it to hide her expressions, as well as her moving lips when she had been on her own. She continued to look over the last remaining people who had still been looking for partners.

There was an even amount of people here. Which meant one of them was at the very least going to be her partner. Who? She didnt know. What would her weapon be? She had no clue for that either. But no matter what her weapon was, she would be able to put them to good use. She's a very offensive person, would go in for the attack, no hesitation. Pops taught her a thing or two about using her body as a weapon. Alice was durable and could take a lot, but she was still only human. There was only so much she could take. "Whoever becomes my partner... I hope they wouldnt hate me. Or be afraid of me." she admitted "I hope they accept me just as much as I accept them." she lowered her gaze a little bit and then suddenly slammed her hands into her cheeks "C'mon Alice, get a grip! Your partner would be the best!" she sighed and let out a laugh "Sorry..I may seem a bit crazy. Just nervous. Not sure how to process right now."

Arthur and Second Impressions
Featuring: Jinx ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) and other food-table-goers maybe​

When a new person revealed themselves from the land beyond the tablecloth, Arthur's only reaction was to tense up. He had even less of a reaction when this new person sat down next to him. When they reached over to put a hand on his head, Arthur could only wince at what was to come. Surprisingly to him, nothing got worse. Even more surprisingly, he started to return to himself. It was a slow process, but soon enough conscious thought returned to him, and he found himself able to breathe again. He was far from calming down, but it was a step in that direction. Arthur didn't consciously know why the Demon Weapon from before had come here, beyond the assumption that his attention had been called for the opportunity to be amused at his expense. That assumption died in the back of his mind as he began to speak. While he brought up safety, like the girl did, the idea that he said it because he thought Arthur a coward seemed less likely. Arthur couldn't stop himself from believing that though, but there was doubt. Doubt that was supported by the rest of what this person said. If it was true that everyone was distracted, no one would be thinking about how insufferable he is. An odd breed of comforting indeed. When this other suggested he come out, it was just that. A suggestion. There was no demand or threat of rudeness. This was backed up by him producing a snack for Arthur while they were under the table. The kindness behind that was hard to dispute, for some reason. Suggestion or not, Arthur wasn't ready to come out just yet. By now he had only just gotten his breathing fully under control, and his thoughts were almost sounding like sentences again. the lack of pressure was refreshing. Arthur then remembered that this person had said their name, and thus began the attempt to reciprocate.

"I..."

I can do this, I can do this. He gave his name. Look how easy he did it. Don't worry about anything else he said right now. I'm not sure what his deal is, but he's nice. He's kind. I need to reciprocate. I can't be rude. Not now. I need to tell him my name. Why aren't I telling him my name? Why can't I do this? I feel like the muscles in my throat are locked. What do I need to do before I can do this? Breathe? Yes. Breathe first. Okay, getting somewhere. Now, let's try a countdown. Just like cliff jumping with Mom. Ready? No. One... Two... Three! ... Nothing happened. Damn vocal chords. Okay, countdowns don't work. What will? Let me rethink this. This isn't a leap. This is more like a hike. One step at a time. Well... syllable in this case. That could work. Remember how Dad taught you how to start long treks. Look away, kick you heel to turn and keep the momentum. Okay. Close your eyes and...

"I'm.... Ar...thur..."

Not bad, let's keep going....

While the now officially names Arthur pushed through the first steps of conversation, he had absentmindedly taken the apple from Jinx's hand. Holding it in his own, he positioned it with the bottom on his palm and the top held by his fingertips, with no other contact. His middle and index finger were positioned on one side of the stem, while his ring and pinky finger were positioned on the other, separated by a small gap.

"I'm... sorry... ... I'm not... good with... uh... people..."

At this instant, the apple he held in his odd grip was split in two equal halves, as if cut by a knife, split by precise pressure. He dropped one half in his other hand, and adjusted his grip on the other.

"I... want to thank you... for the course... and the apple... and uh... everything you... just... said...?"

As before, the half of apple in his hand became two quarters of an apple in the same fashion, split one-handedly.

"I mean... Wait... Did you say I'm... your...? No... I must have miss-heard... that's ridiculous. Hehe. I can hardly talk to you... to anybody... Oh... sorry... I..."

With a deep sigh, Arthur absentmindedly took a bite of one of the apple slices (Or were they apple splits?) as he stared straight ahead, having never turned to face his company.

d0f8507386311e2907a37a4db6bb1a44ff5bb1b5_00.jpg
Takeshi Mifune
Takeshi watched blandly as the girl gingerly took the rice ball from him, continuing to much through his sandwich as he kept his eyes on her. Eventually she started speaking about her not being like others, instead being crazy, erratic, and eccentric in comparison. All Takeshi could do was blink slowly as she gave her little tirade at him. He wasn't expecting this reaction from the girl when he came to ask her to be his partner, more so expecting a simple "okay" or "nope". Still, he dutifully listened as she poured her proverbial heart out to him, since apparently this was something that needed to be done if he was to get on with his life and get a partner, and more importantly, get back to sleep.

He was, however, thrown for a loop when the girl decided to actually bite into her finger for some reason. Just as he was about to berate her for her actions, he paused, eyes fixed onto the black, hardened blood that she had just shown him. It was clear that this was some sort of secret, especially considering she talked about descending into madness with her. Takeshi had to fight back a twitch and, internally, he almost cursed out his family for putting him in this situation. But, in the end, he just couldn't care enough to do even that. Giving a small huff of a sigh, Takeshi finished the rest of his sandwich, shoved one of the remaining two rice balls in his mouth, shoved the remaining one into Elvy's mouth, then bent down to pick up her glove and put it in her open hand. Taking a moment to forcibly swallow the food in his mouth, he held up four fingers and gave Elvy a deadpan stare. "One, hands are tools, not food. Two, rice balls are food, not national treasures. Three, I don't care in the slightest. Four, you don't seem to comprehend that being my partner means that you're contractually obligated to carry me around so I can sleep in peace. You start now." His piece said, he turned away from Elvy, took a few steps forward and then fell backwards, transforming into his sword form as he did so, and intentionally positioning himself so the hilt of his form could be easily caught by the girl.

Kyuubey Kyuubey

Liam was glad to feel Akron's hand around his own as he pulled the other boy up. When they touched hands, Liam felt an even stronger spark than before. It was almost as if there was a deep connection. He smiled, having felt like he made a good decision. He then slightly looked up at Akron to see him pulling off his helmet.

Liam was very curious as to what the boy looked like. He wanted to see what was underneath that armor. Then he saw a male with rather long silky black hair, who's face was covered with scars. Liam was speechless. He was surprised and didn't know what to say.

Those scars were probably one of the reasons he wore a helmet. He couldn't imagine what Akron had been through. His past must've been tragic and rough just like Liam's. For some reason, Liam felt like he now had an even deeper connection with Akron. Plus he had a feeling Akron didn't take his helmet off for just anybody.

But with not much time to think, or even say anything, Liam was pulled into a hug by his newfound partner. He could hear him thanking him and by how shaky his voice was, he was obviously crying. "Ooi! Ooi!" Liam said in a calming tone.

He slowly brought his arms around Akron and patted him on the back before grabbing him by the sides and stepping out of the hug. "I'm counting on you!" He gave the boy in armor a reassuring smirk. Liam was proud of his decision. He had a feeling him and this boy would get along well.

He just needed to figure out when he would mention his Madness and how he would go about it.

Liam Star

Mood: Happy, surprised

code by yousmelldead[/
bg]

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

Liam was glad to feel Akron's hand around his own as he pulled the other boy up. When they touched hands, Liam felt an even stronger spark than before. It was almost as if there was a deep connection. He smiled, having felt like he made a good decision. He then slightly looked up at Akron to see him pulling off his helmet. Liam was very curious as to what the boy looked like. He wanted to see what was underneath that armor. Then he saw a male with rather long silky black hair, who's face was covered with scars. Liam was speechless. He was surprised and didn't know what to say. Those scars were probably one of the reasons he wore a helmet. He couldn't imagine what Akron had been through. His past must've been tragic and rough just like Liam's. For some reason, Liam felt like he now had an even deeper connection with Akron. Plus he had a feeling Akron didn't take his helmet off for just anybody. But with not much time to think, or even say anything, Liam was pulled into a hug by his newfound partner. He could hear him thanking him and by how shaky his voice was, he was obviously crying. "Ooi! Ooi!" Liam said in a calming tone. He slowly brought his arms around Akron and patted him on the back before grabbing him by the sides and stepping out of the hug. "I'm counting on you!" He gave the boy in armor a reassuring smirk. Liam was proud of his decision. He had a feeling him and this boy would get along well. He just needed to figure out when he would mention his Madness and how he would go about it.

Mood: Happy, surprised

Elias Stein

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

The usual explosive boy felt his soul calm, like the eye of a storm, desperate to remain in this odd sense of solace that he had managed to grasp. Everything around him would suffer a different fate however, his destructive tendencies going to be quite deadly now in the hands of a meister who had a burning conviction like the one that he could feel within Marcus. His words only solidified that feeling and his grinning face was seen on the edge of his blade, almost cannibalistic. “ I like the sound of that. “ He replied with a hint of blood thirst before he looked around in his blank space and began to slouch, shoulders slumping forward as the mood set in and rolled off like running water. A single eye remained open as he contemplated the question his new meister had for him. A shrug befell those lazy shoulders, hands rising outwards by his sides. “ Probably. Just have to direct my abilities that way. I’d say we could try it out but I don’t want anyone to get their panties in a bunch again if I break something. We’ll get plenty of opportunities in the future. “ He felt the tip of his sword puncture the Earth, face contorting into confusion before he heard the noise and didn’t hesitate after Marcus told him to change back.

I hope you know the sounds of your stomach echoing in my weapon space is eerie as hell man. “ Elias retorted with a weird face, casually changing back into his human form as he rose from the ground. He listened for a while as Marcus spoke to someone he must’ve run into previously, someone he himself hadn’t really paid much attention to. He mentally took a note of her name though and gazed off towards the table of food, steps following quietly behind the starving boy as if not wanting to be left alone with the two others. Admittedly he didn’t. They were strangers to him and he didn’t have much reason to stand there and try to force himself into idle chit chat. His movements were sluggish but delicate as he grasped the nearest plate, plucking up a few meat filled buns and a skewer of more meat. “ Don’t look at me like that, I’m on a meat only diet. “ He spat out, eyes narrowing as if expecting some sort of instant criticism. His crimson eyes skimmed over the rest of the table before they settled on Rin’s plate, mouth twitching a bit in an annoyed manner.

I was intrigued at first to find someone who had explosive tendencies like mine. It’s pretty unusual to think you can fuel that with just fruit. “ Elias commented, peering at the girl who seemed enamored with the roses her meister had given to her as if she was an unknown entity. “ There’s something morbid about offering someone something that just dies. I’d at least give you something you wouldn’t have to watch wither away. Enjoy them while they last, Rin. “ With that he turned, making his way over to Marcus once again and following suit to his actions and sitting beside him. The other two were still there and he remained quiet, as if his talking episode earlier had drained his social battery. To keep himself seeming uninterested his gaze remained on his plate, bites occasionally being taken. As Shinobu removed the quite aesthetically mask she adorned he looked up from his plate for a few seconds, the action catching his eye, before he grinned a little and dropped his face back to his half empty plate. " I think the mask is kick-ass. " A genuine comment, followed by a thoughtful bite of his food that seemed to last forever as he chewed longer than necessary.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Shinobu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Rin Hagihara
1591743311675.png
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Jackaboi Jackaboi (slight jab at) Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder

Rin would have volunteered to teach her how to play but...She was a really bad teacher, simply because she was too bossy for something like that and would only frustrate her partner most likely. Teaching was the worst role to ever give the young weapon. Before she could say anything, she heard Elias's opinion over her food. Snapping her head over in his direction, she spoke up "Hey! I have a sandwich and Onigiri on here too." she said "I guess you wont like my breakfast meals either. Besides, I dont base my exploding power over food, I base it over energy. Which is what healthy food can give you." the only time she really had something different was during supper. She wasnt a vegetarian, so proteins were in her diet. It's just she usually had the healthier stuff during the day. It didnt take him long to make another comment about the flowers that Shinobu had offered her. Rolling her eyes, she ignored it and looked at her partner, taking note of her plate and seeing nothing wrong with the contents. "At least now you can have catfish." Rin said with a small smile before following her partner to a spot that would be comfortable for them both. However, she noticed Marcus and Elias following, so no doubt they would all be talking in their own group.

Rin took a seat next to Shin, being wary of her skirt and certain people who may feel like taking another peep. It didnt take her long to hear that her partner was with a horde of Bloodthirsty Yakuza as a child, this made her furrow her eyebrows and look at her while placing the roses next to herself. She was with the Yakuza? She may have the looks but... She doesn't act anything like them. Maybe that's why she came here to the DWMA? she thought, bringing a grape to her lips and popping it into her mouth. "You can stay with my family and I. They wouldn't mind you staying with us." her parents were quite nice, respectful, it was almost like a cookie cutter family. Though Rin was not the matching piece to them but they still loved her anyway. While talking about this, she did feel a little bad doing it in front of another pair, but it had to be done.

"We're all girls except for my dad, of course. I have a little sister who would most likely take interest in you. Her name is Hanako. I call her Hana. If you seen her, you wouldnt think she was my little sister. The only things that make us remotely similar is our eyes." while she spoke, she took note of her partner's face. With the mask, it made her look fairly different...But without it, there was so much beauty to her face that there was no way that a man could resist. Her skin was smooth looking, and clear. If Rin had ran into her in the streets, she would think Shinobu was a model. Before she would stare for too long, she looked down at her plate and grasped her Onigiri, before biting into it. They were definitely fresh, they had to have been made just before they all got out on the field. Just as she swallowed, she continued "You'd most likely be put into my room. My bed isnt very large, but we do have a futon that you can sleep on." she continued on with housing arrangements just to make sure they'd agree on being in her home. Not only would Rin be comfortable, but it would avoid the chaos that could ensue if she had been moving into a dorm that could potentially be gross, or have bugs or rats... She shivered at the thought and continued to eat.

Dirt wasn't her friend when it came to living. She was a neat freak, loved organization and cleanliness... Oh man if she had a partner that was gross, she would have probably made them no longer want to be her partner. Tearing them a new one was her specialty. Her gaze had shifted back to Shinobu, taking in any little bit of information that she could. If her partner needed help moving? Done. Needed to keep her job? She could. Rin was still excited and was trying to contain it. Her core wanted to just hug Shinobu and thank her a million times for being her partner. But her outer shell was keeping it together, only offering small smiles toward her. In due time, Shin would see everything that Rin wasn't. Though, in order to keep the other pair still in the conversation, she looked at them "I'm guessing you guys didnt get started on sleeping arrangements, huh?" she asked, taking another bite of her Onigiri.​

Taking note of Elias's comment on flowers, Shinobu paused in her mincing of her catfish to raise the back of her hand up to her mouth. While she understood that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the way that he downplayed their effect specifically due to how they'd eventually die turned her thoughts onto something else. Back during her childhood, she'd met a member of the Yakuza who had become corrupted faster than the others from the consumption of innocent souls. Why did her thoughts go to him? Probably because he made it very clear that he could only find something beautiful in its dying moments. Of course, this twist on beauty didn't exactly go over well with their mutual boss, who had turned his underlings on him with stylish brutality. Of course that boss made Shinobu watch the battle all the way through to its bloody conclusion, probably to make a point about true beauty or some asinine reason like that. But the only thing young Shinobu had really taken away from the exchange was just how eerie the smile on the dead man's face was when all was said and done.

Shaking the memories from her head, she focused instead on Rin whilst cutting up her catfish. Now wasn't the time to consider her time with the Yojiware-Kai, especially when her partner was going over living conditions. She offered her home, something that Shinobu nodded to whilst setting aside her knife and picking up a fork with one hand and an Onigiri with the other.

"Then I guess I'll have to thank your family for their patronage." she noted before forking a finely cut piece of fish into her mouth and chasing it down with a large bite of Onigiri. As she chewed, savoring the mix of flavors, she tilted her head towards Rin just as she mentioned her sibling. Thoughts of siblings always made Shinobu feel somewhat cheated, as she knew for a fact that her own family was supposed to be massive yet she'd never seen more than her dear old mother. The Basili Witches were supposed to be a clan in their own right, but all hopes of interacting with any of them kinda went out the window the moment she was found to lack magic of her own.

But instead of focusing on that, she offered Rin a smile after swallowing her food, "I'm sure she's just as lovely as you are, Partner."

"Like I said, I'm not exactly picky in the housing department, hon."
she reiterated whilst collecting another cut of fish on her fork "You could've just offered me a bedroll and a corner and I wouldn't have much cause to complain. Far as I'm concerned, anything with running water and electricity counts as a home. Besides, your family sounds swell. Compared to the hassle my old crew gave me, this is nothing."

While none of the Yojiware-Kai could really hurt her out and out due to her connection with her mom, Shinobu felt the disdain many had for her in more indirect methods. The specific Yakuza Boss who had helped bankroll her training, Dormu, had made her fight tooth and nail just to keep his support. Mostly through inane demands and orders she'd have to fulfill, 'training sessions' with his underlings that probably would've killed her if they hadn't been holding back. And then there were the fashion shows... dear god the fashion shows. There were many a man who's spirits were broken on Dormu's runways, and she might've broken along with them if she hadn't adapted to his particular interests by that point.

Shinobu continued eating for a moment before Rin's question to the Weapon-Meister duo before them made Shinobu return her attention to them. The weapon commented on her mask, something that made Shinobu pause in her eating to glance down to it as it dangled down from her waist.

"I suppose it does have an aesthetic," she noted, closing her eyes for a moment whilst tapping her fork against the side of her platter "I've had it for pretty much my whole life so I guess I just got used to it. Pretty much all of the Basili Witches wear different masks that are supposed to indicate what they're specific focus is. Mom never really told me what this one was supposed to signify, but it doesn't really matter now."

It was supposed to be something that she learned during her training in magic. But as soon as Mother revealed that she had no potential in that area, Shinobu had only been able to keep the mask due to her training as a Meister. Maybe the Mask had no meaning since the one it was made for didn't have any Magic. Either way, it wasn't exactly something she'd be parting with soon. Shinobu shook off the thought before resuming her eating, making sure to keep up with the conversation around her and enjoy her meal at the same time.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder

While Lady Alice walked over to the field to retrieve the cloak he saw her wearing earlier, Llewellyn found himself looking at the other pairs. He could remember a time when there was nothing he wanted more than to be part of a Weapon and Meister duo. It was a simpler time when the Kishin were just bedtime monsters his mother used to scare him to sleep or to stop him from wondering too far. Llewellyn remembered desiring to be a great Death Weapon one day so that he could be praised as a hero. Still, all children grew up and all dreams eventually died. Reality would not allow for the foolish dreams of a young child and even if it did, that child died long ago.

A small, bitter smile was on Llewellyn's face as he reminisced about his younger years. Then, just as quickly as it appeared, the smile was gone and Llewellyn was focusing once more upon the world around him. It was a good thing that the young man did, for the other teen at the food table had begun to talk to the table as Lady Alice had earlier. This is rather.....peculiar. Is there something special about this table to cause so many others to speak to it? Llewellyn's eyes roved over the food laden furniture to see if there was something about it that he had initially missed upon his cursory inspection earlier, yet his secondary observation brought him no additional insight.Then, just as Llewellyn was about to open his mouth to inquire as to the mental health of the other teen, the table spoke. This caused the young man to pause as a slight frown formed on his face. Surely he had misheard? Tables could not speak. Though, when the table spoke again, Llewellyn detected the voice emanating from it to be male, which caused the young man to relax slightly. It is simply a boy. That is good. For a brief moment I had feared that the table was a very odd Kishin.

The young man also noticed two of the other Meister and Weapon pairs approach the table within a minute of each other. One of the pairs had the pick tailed girl from earlier and the flower woman, the other was Lord Elias and his Meister. The first pair served themselves some food, something Llewellyn was tempted to assist them with but his self-inflicted wound made him rethink the impulse. The second pair did the same, or at the very least, Lord Elias did as he piled his plate with meat based foods. The two pairs then idly conversed between each other, but by that point Llewellyn was already looking away to allow the four of them to enjoy their food and conversation. He would not be caught looking in on the business of his betters for that was terribly rude and would have warranted strict punishment from Lady Helena when she was still alive.

When Llewellyn turned his attention away from the other Weapon and Meister pairs again he found Lady Alice returning from her short trek to the field. This was a small surprise since Llewellyn was certain that Lady Alice had been using her cloak as an excuse to leave him at the food table so that she could head elsewhere. The blonde girl had certainly taken more than enough time to do so, yet now she was returning to the table. Perhaps she only desired a few more items to eat before she truly set out to speak with someone else? It was entirely possible. Not everyone found pleasure in speaking to a lowly servant. Though, when the young man made to step out of Lady Alice's path, he found her eyes locked onto his form, which almost immediately disproved his initial thought. She was returning to continue to converse with him.

When the blonde girl asked Llewellyn once again about choosing a Meister, he made sure to listen with rapt attention before allowing his eyes to take in the forms of his fellow students again. The young man did this to make it seem as though his choice may lay out there with the other students as he searched within himself for an acceptable answer to Lady Alice's questions. He could not claim to have a preference. Doing so would mean that he had judged his betters, which simply was not acceptable for a tool such as himself. Llewellyn would have to choose his words carefully here, even if it did not seem as though Lady Alice would take offense to his opinions. However, it had seemed as though Llewellyn had spent too much time contemplating his next action, for the moment he attempted to speak, he found himself interrupted by Lady Alice as she piped up once more.

The young man took advantage of the deviation. "You are perfectly fine milady." Llewellyn offered a small smile that did not quite reach his eyes as he tried to offer some modicum of comfort to the blonde girl. "It is understandable to be nervous. A Weapon and Meister pair is supposed to be a partnership that is to last for a significant part of your life." The young man could not entirely keep his emotions from leaking into his tone as it turned slightly somber, yet his smile remained. "Still, I am confident that whoever your Weapon Partner will be, they will come to enjoy your company." Llewellyn did not believe that his words would do much to alleviate the worry that Lady Alice appeared to feel, but he was confident that the girl would get over it once the Academy granted her a proper Weapon. Though, Llewellyn was also hoping that his words were enough to distract Lady Alice from her previous questions. He did not want to continue that particular line of questioning since it was highly likely that Llewellyn would be forced to reveal just who his Meister was.

Tags: The Elder The Elder Pumpkid Pumpkid Hubub101 Hubub101 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kyuubey Kyuubey (Mentioned) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Interacted)

53deff4033871eb6e1c572ea047ffa6e.png

45fe824fc68d649844502ba0c77bfd7b.png

[Location: End of the obstacle course]
[Mentions: Zee + Jinx Pumpkid Pumpkid Elias Kyuubey Kyuubey Arthur Hubub101 Hubub101 Elgin Jackaboi Jackaboi ]
[Interactions: Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi
b6becc274471036b5656e55949301602.jpg

After a few moments, Alcross returned his gaze towards the crimson haired Meister; the awkwardness of maintaining eye contact with her still quite effective as he found his eyes darting in every other direction except for straight at her. It was inevitable that this would be an awkward situation; regardless of what may have occurred before hand. This was the moment where he was entering a partnership with a completely new person; someone with whom he would have to trust his life with and likewise be trusted with theirs. It was never not going to be anything but awkward and everything else that did occur today only helped to multiply that awkwardness, at least on Alcross's part.

"You don't need to apologise either you know. You can just tell me if you want to be my partner! The weapons are choosing their Meisters after all."

Alcross watched as Camilla got to her feet, extending a hand out to him as he still remained planted on the ground; her form almost angelic as their eyes made contact for the longest period of time yet. In this brief moment, Alcross found himself mesmerised and stunned in awe by the sheer tranquility he felt in this moment as he stared at the silhouetted form of Camilla. Bright rays of sun had shone down upon her frame; the fiery red hair now appearing to be basked in flames of golden light as if the heavens above had parted the clouds in order to highlight her solely for Alcross. He was speechless, his right hand moving on its own accord as it raised towards her own extended hand; grasping her offer tightly as he too got up onto his feet, standing a few inches taller than her.

"I.. if you're willing to have me" sputtered Alcross, still reeling from that moment. "I.. Look forward to working with you" he released his grip from her hand and quickly pocketed it, along side his left hand; returning to that somewhat aloof stature he always seemed to default to whenever he stood. His face was naturally flushed in a soft shade of red, an undeniable sign that he, as a demon weapon was happy to have found a Meister and that he for one of the fewest moments in his life had been accepted by someone unaware of his lineage.

"We should go join the others If we stay out here there might not be any food left for us. My name's Camilla by the way. Camilla Crimson. It's really nice to meet you!"

Alcross had almost forgotten about the food awaiting them at the end of the obstacle course, his mind obviously diverted towards other matters during and after the completion of the course and it was only upon the reminder of Camilla that he had realised just how hungry he was.

"I'm Alcross. Alcross Wolfgang E.." he paused still uncomfortable about revealing his ancestry. Granted he was not the direct descendent of the famed Soul like his cousin was, but the name 'Evans' still carried quite a bit of weight around the DWMA and having that weight upon his shoulders would have been nothing more than a burden, much like it was with his musical pursuits. For now he was more than happy to be accepted for being just Alcross, not some child from a notable family.

"I'm Alcross Wolfgang. It is a pleasure to meet you as well"

As the pair headed towards where the food was, Alcross could not help but glance around for his cousin and Zee, curious to see if they had been successful in finding their own partners as well as to potentially apologise to the pair of them for causing them trouble. Jinx was the first one he had noticed, the tall boy hard to miss as Alcross spotted him kneeling near a table; Arthur just about visible as well from where Alcross was. It made sense however that they'd be paired up, considering how efficiently Arthur had wielded Jinx during the obstacle course, the swift movements of the Meister and weapon helping the duo to make a lot of ground on the course.

Continuing to look around for Zee, Alcross knew that he would have a lot to answer for when he finally found her; the feeling of guilt already beginning to etch its way into him as his eyes scanned around the field. No doubt he knew that there would be repercussions today, knowing full well from experience that Zee would not be in the best of moods once she found out that Alcross's Meister was someone other than her, though that was the least of his worries. Truthfully, he had shown her a side of himself that he didn't normally show; a side of himself buried so deep down within his own heart that it would take a lot to drag it out of him again; bottled emotions and pent up frustrations that the normally placid boy has hidden away from the world. Elias's actions had overflown that jar of negative feelings; causing him to lash out in the manner that he did but that was still not a reason for Alcross to cause problems for those closest to him.

Resolving to accept whatever punishment she had for him as long as it was within reason and not something outlandish, Alcross continued to look for her, until finally he found her curled up' clasping her head as a white haired boy remained opposite of her. The same boy that had already exposed himself as a pervert for peeking up one of the girls skirts.

"Camilla.. I'll be right back" began Alcross, his hand tightening; though he restrained himself from letting his emotions get the better of him. ".. that boy.. I think he is trying to sexually harass my friend..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back