• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1591048120081.png
TIME TO PARTYimages-1.jpegMarcus burst out into laughter at Elias' comment, smiling brightly. "Shiiiit why not Eli." He says laughing. "When's the first date?" he asked jokingly. Today actually make a huge turn for the better. Despite everything that he went through today, spending time with his partner is definitely the highlight of his night. Calming down from his laughter, he scans the room trying to get a vibe of the room. So far it was somewhat empty but sure enough folks will come. It is still early by the way. Looking at Elias, he noticed his eyes fixated on the chandelier, more specifically Takeshi. His trauma from before still runs deep, despite how long it's been. "Elias..." He says placing his hand on his shoulders, "Lets try not to focus on them tonight alright. Let's just kick back here at the booth, vibe out, and relax brotha. And if things does reach that level, I'll stand beside you through the whole way. More specifically he'll have to go through me before getting to you." He says giving him face of determination. "I've made that mistake once, and i won't be doing it again." He says turning from him, messing with his mixer, preparing for the next song.

Chilling at his DJ booth, Marcus keep the tunes at a nice and steady pace as everyone slowly and surely shows up. He say folks from his class entering one after another all wearing some pretty good costumes. The one that stood out the most to him was Akron. Literally Akron, the man in the suit of metal was here wearing a dress as a costume. Who knew?? "Yo Eli, check out that person over there with Yuri, do you know who that is??" He asked trying to mess with Elias. "What do you think about em??" He says chuckling, hoping Elias didn’t know who that was. As time went on, everyone was just about here and it was time to get this thing lively.

Marcus turns the music down just a bit as he starts the transition into the next song. He taps the mic in front of him testing just before he speaks. "Alright DWMA are you ready to get this Halloween Party STARTED!!!" He says into the mic speaking with excitement and enthusiasm. "My name is DJ Rung, and I'll be your DJ for tonight! Before we get started I'll would like to thank Lord Death for tonight and for the teachers who decided to enjoy this night with us. We have food and drinks in the back, for those who got the munchies. For those who like to dance, don't be afraid to get on this dance floor and showoff your awesome moves!! Also I've been advised to inform you to avoid fighting, but lets be honest, who doesn't love a good fight." He says with a chuckle. "SO with that being said, if yall do decide to let loose, take it outside. Now, enough talk. DWMA GET READY FOR TO BOUNCE!!!" He says turning the music up loud right before the beat drops.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Everyone Everyone

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
Camilla text.png
1595650137819.png

Camilla's eyes wandered around the streets trying to make out shop signs through the crowd. The stall owners looking to make a quick buck all tried grabbing Camilla's attention to sell their wares but all backed down just as quickly. "Hm... They all seem a little discouraged to approach us... I wonder why..." Little known to Camilla Alcross was saving her from becoming a victim of the classic stall wares. Wandering the streets for a good few hours they eventually found themselves within clothes store. Lines of fabric and denim littered the whole space. There was such a hue selection to choose from! Most of which were far more expensive than she anticipated. It certainly seemed diving into the world of modern fashion required a large investment too. Still there was bound to be something she could afford right? With that in mind she gave a quick nod to Alcross before setting out. With the money she had she could afford a single set of new clothes and still be able to avoid starvation before their next allowance. A lot of the clothes looked nice, really nice in fact! However not nice enough considering the price tag on most of them. It wasn't long before her eyes landed on a black and white striped shirt and her eyes immediately lit up. Something inside her told her this was the one! Though as she checked the price on it she was unfortunately met with disappointment. There was no way she could afford something like this. She looked around for her partner but he was nowhere to be seen.

The girl was due giving up on her endeavour but she was approached by one of the store clerks. A woman wearing a fancy looking uniform, rimless glasses and her hair tied back in a ponytail. "Ah I see your eye has caught one of our finest products? Well you'll be glad to hear that this specific piece has just went on a special one time only deal! You could have this for a mere third of the price~" Camilla's expression was a mixture of surprise and excitement. "R-Really!?!?" The clerk nodded with a polite smile before continuing. "That's right! Feel free to bring it to the changing room along with anything else you'd like to purchase. Make sure it really is right for you!" With an face close to that of an excited child she took the shirt with her as she ran off deeper into the store. The clerk meanwhile took the time to adjust her glasses and flash a thumbs up towards Alcross whom was watching from afar.

1595649089111.pngFinally back home hours later, Camilla started getting herself ready for the party and was more than happy with the result of their expedition into the fashion world. She didn't just get the shirt after all. She also got a nice pair of light blue skintight jeans along with a matching scarf and hat. She wasn't no fashion expert of course. She just picked out the things that looked the nicest going together within an affordable price range. The striped shirt was still a curious one for her however... It just seemed awfully convenient how it ended up on a deal right when she was looking at it. She thought about how Alcross disappeared around that time too only to appear again not long after she she left the changing room. Did he have something to do with the price drop? No no... No way. We get the same allowance, there's no way he could afford to do something like that right? Camilla pondered the thought while she adjusted the devil horns on her head until it was just right. Eventually she chalked it all up to mere coincidence, still she was glad Alcross was there regardless. She doubted she'd have even found the place without him keeping her pointed in the right direction. How would she repay the favour? There was no doubt an opportunity would arise at some point. Camilla checked a good few times to make sure her costume was all sitting just right for the party. For once in the past 2 months there was no need to worry about anything! Today was a day to let loose and have fun with friends and she wanted to look her absolute best for it too.

Satisfied the girl emerged from her room and was surprised when she saw Alcross' costume. It seems he decided to make some improvements after all, and very good ones at that. "Oh wow! Never thought I'd ever see you wearing anything as fancy as that Alcross! Not in a bad way I mean... You look great actually!" The girl spoke with a cheerful tone, her excitement for the event evident in her voice and features. She checked the time on the clock, thankfully they had just enough time to get there without needing to do that dreaded sprint again. So long Alcross leads the way of course. "Time for the party then huh? I have to admit I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing... I don't know if I ever told you but I've never really been to a party before... Especially one of this scale. But with you there too. I feel like everything will be alright!" Camilla realised she found herself quite reliant on her partner and felt bad about how little she could do to give back for it all. It was certainly something she didn't want to make a habit of. Especially how much she's learned from Doren about the importance of being independent. "Well we'd better get going before we start missing out on all the fun stuff."

Once more the pair left the dorms and began their small journey to the DWMA. Naturally the dorms weren't far away. Though they still had to climb the stairs, which was only fair since people who lived in their own homes had to do the same. On the way up, the things her partner did for her still filled her mind. The least she could do was let him know that his exploits don't go unnoticed. "Hey Alcross? I... uh... I just wanted you to know that I appreciate everything you've done for me since you became my weapon. Honestly I don't know where I'd be without you. I really couldn't ask for a better partner. But just because I'm your Meister doesn't mean you can't ask me for anything once in a while. So if you need anything just let me know! It's what partners do after all." Camilla felt better after saying what was on her mind... And also a bit awkward too, regardless she hoped she got her message across. Finally making it to the top they were met with the bright Halloween decor that littered the whole building. It was wonderful! She wondered how they managed to get that all set up in such a massive building. She smiled towards Alcross and nodded before proceeding inside the main doors...

Upon entering the were immediately met with the crowds of people, flashing lights and loud music enveloping the room. While for some this isn't anything different. For her it was an entirely new experience. Originally being a village girl far from Death city itself she didn't get to attend large scale events like this. She tried to make out people she knew in the crowds which proved to be surprisingly difficult. She did manage to spot her teammates Marcus and Elias first. They were the easiest since they sat at the DJ booth. Looks like Marcus was going to be providing the music today! Honestly she wasn't that surprised considering how often she spotted him zoning out with his headphones on. Morika was also present, accompanied by Akron whom was wearing a China dress... Something that... Actually fitted him well despite being something designed for the completely opposite gender. She thought this would be a good chance to properly thank Morika later for designing the costume for the crimson haired Meister. Camilla also spotted Rin, Shinobu, Elgin and... Someone she could only assume was Arthur under that scary looking costume. He looked almost Kishin-like with the detail that went into his... Something that didn't exactly sit well with Camilla considering her own experiences with the very monsters... Rin was flashing a light upwards at something, she looked up to see Takeshi and Elvana up on the light fixtures. Those two were individuals whom Camilla hadn't had the pleasure of getting to know more. Those two were certainly the most mysterious in the whole class, if not more scary too.

Finally she managed to spot Alice and Lewellyn. Out of everyone they were the ones she knew the most since they'd been on the most missions together so she started off with approaching them first. "Hey Alice! Lew!" She shouted out, looking to grab her attention as she paced towards the pair. "I'm so happy you guys made it too! I love your costumes by the way!" Alice dressed up as a classic witch with a broom while Lew practically looked like a prince in his attire which only complimented his polite personality. Suddenly she could hear Marcus' voice all around her. She looked up to see him speaking into a microphone, he introduced himself as DJ Rung and pointed them towards everything the needed for the party. He was like a professional. She wondered if he does this kind of thing often. He ended with starting up the next song. Of course being halloween themed party music. "W-Wow..." She certainly never heard this kind of music either. She was almost entranced by it too. This was going to be QUITE the night.

Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Phayne Phayne (interacted)
BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Hubub101 Hubub101 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Mentioned)​

1595730830379.png
Arkon
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage mention: Kyuubey Kyuubey
did akron actually enjoy dancing with morika in his own head he’d believe so.. something felt almost libirating about it, yet conciously he had no idea how he managed to get the moves down but he did. He’d practiall forgotten morika was infront of him at all a small smile having crept up upon his face, the stiff formal straightness he’d usual have showing he was actually enjoying himself. However Morika’s voice broke him out of his almost trance Akron straightening up somewhat as she mentioned the fact she enjoyed dancing with him akron giving her a gentle nod the small smile still remaining on his face, out of fear more then anything else not wanting to look like he wasn’t enjoying himself lest it induce any sort of rage form morika, though that was not to say he wasn’t in truth enjoying the dancing. “Yes I did rather enjoy dancing with you as well, and than you for allow me to keep this dress.....f-f-f” he’d struggle to get out the last word out mostly thanks to fear, he just couldn’t shake the feeling Morika was being nice to him as so he’d drop his guard, but for what purpose Akron wasn’t sure just yet. seeing that many of the other students and begun to arrive looking down at Morkia the smile would then fade form Akron’s face back to the rather neutral look. ”is their anything else you would like to do? With me?” He‘d ask, normally talking directly to a girl was almost impossible but in this specific case the words he just uttered were well practiced, over the years he’d spent with his family. Though once he spoke akron would look around ar the gathering crowed checking if any of the other female students were staring at him. He’d then look up at the chandelier for just a moment his eyes locked onto the woman sitting their a sinking feeling in his stomach would begin to rise the fact she was up their just made Akron feel off.. was she watching everyone? Or was It something more sinister? he’d quickly flick his attention back to Morika “umm... Maybe we could Go get some....snacks... it’s.. j-just a sugggestion I’m not trying to tell you want do do or any just.. please...dont” he‘d speak very softly though just enough so Morkia could hear him over the music his eyes already closed expecting some sort of reprimand for being so rude as to ask something like that...

20200628_204455.jpg

Morika lit up light a Christmas tree and smiled so widely, her pearly white teeth were showing. Morika hadn't even questioned his behavior as she was happy at the thought of enjoying a Halloween with friends. "Really? Then let's go!" Morika said excitedly as she gently grabbed Akron's wrist and lead him off of the dance floor over to the snack table.

Maybe he will let me make him some more dresses! I always wanted a friend who wouldn't destroy anything I made for them. Maybe I can make another dress that compliments his skin tone and is comfy? I'll have to ask him first. Morika thought as she came to a stop at the snack table. She grabbed a plate and offered one to Akron. "Look, they have Marble Cake! Would you like some?" Morika turned to Akron as she dished herself up a corner piece of the cake. Her hand was at the ready to cut him another piece as she waited for an answer. "Though if you have any concerns about your dress, please let me know. I'm always looking for new ways to improve in my craft."

75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
Everything almost went further off the rail when Arthur showed up. With her soul perception, Shinobu was easily able to identify him despite his costume obscuring his appearance. But the same couldn't be said for Rin, who immediately changed targets to him. Shinobu froze as Rin stared him down, not willing o interfere and cause her to fire prematurely. But when all hope seemed lost she looked as though she were to light him up with the indifferent fury of a Valkyrie, Rin took note of Arthur's demeanor and called him out. Shinobu released a low sigh of relief, pulling away from both her and Elgin now that she knew the immediate threat was gone. Looking down, she noted how Hanako thankfully didn't seem to understand the reason for the tense scene which had occurred.

Shinobu considered distracting her by asking about Winry, but instead Rin apologized to her sister. Shinobu couldn't exactly interrupt a sisterly moment like that, it wasn't her place. So she instead folded her arms and turned her attention back to Elgin and Winry, trying to gauge their reactions to the deescalated situation. She couldn't exactly just keep urging everybody towards the party without sounding redundant, but Mr and Mrs. Hagihara showed up before she had to focus too much on that. As was customary, she stepped to the side and gave them both a proper bow right before growing confused at their offer to take Hanako to the festival. She'd already been planning on watching over her for the party, given how eager she'd been previously. However, Shinobu looked up to the academy looming and the distance and couldn't help but admit to herself that without Hanako there her mission would go far smoother than it would've previously.

The Hagiharas took Winry along with them, freeing the students up to continue their way to the party. Rin's warning to Elgin had prompted Shinobu to walk in between them the rest of the way, but all in all the remaining journey to the academy had been blessedly uneventful. Upon arriving, Shinobu immediately began scoping out their surroundings, taking in as much detail as she could. She'd need to be able to plot her way around the ballroom quickly in order to facilitate her mission after all. Halloween themed decorations, a full banquet of snacks laid out for partygoers, Marcus absolutely owning the DJ booth with Elias backing him up, yep... it was definitely a party alright. But before she could comment on any of these things, Rin told her she'd be back before running off. Shinobu held back from asking why, knowing hat it wasn't her place. Besides, she now had free reign to begin the night's festivities.

"Yeah, I'm actually going to have to get started on some stuff too." she said to both Elgin and Arthur before pulling out a bouquet of roses from seemingly nowhere "Maybe in a bit we can see just how much of that snack table we can clear out, till then try not to hit up Rin again, El. Ya know... for everyone's sake."

With that she two made her way into the throngs of the student, not seeking out targets yet but instead making her way around the room to plot out her course. Getting used to moving between the party-goers, she tilted her head to the side as Marcus introduced himself throughout the entire party and encouraged everyone to have a good time. Shinobu figured that would serve as a good enough indicator to get started as anything. Pausing in between two groups of party-goers, she stretched her neck a bit and took a breath before focusing on those around her. With her keen gaze, she was able to target a student without difficult.

"Ashley Hughes?"

A girl suited up in an insectoid alien outfit paused in the midst of a conversation with two others before looking back to see Shinobu looking her up and down, "Huh... yeah?"

Shinobu closed her eyes for several seconds before nodding, "Green's a good color on you," she stated before meeting her eyes "most folks with pale hair have an abundance of options, but your blue eyes accentuate the lighter tones of the suit. Not to mention the extra eyes trailing down your abdomen do wonders for drawing attention to your figure."

Ashley merely gave a slow blink as the bouquet was offered, taking several extra seconds to parse the information she'd jut received. When he finally did get the gist of it, she gave a lazy smirk before taking the bouquet and chuckling.

"Well I can't be takin' all the credit," she admitted while looking over the roses "yesterday them E.T.s went and inspired me through muh dreams again."

Her friends groaned at that, with one of them throwing his hands into the air into the air, "Ugh, not this again!"

But Shinobu didn't miss a beat, nodding at Ashley' declaration and shrugging, "Well I couldn't think of a better person for them to inspire."

"Ha!"Ashley wheeled on her two friends again whilst cradling the bouquet and standing tall "And ya'll were talking all that trash just a couple minutes ago!"

Working her way through the student, Shinobu passed out several more bouquets to a many girls as she could. Her course drew her towards the dance floor, where her next target stood. Right in the middle of it all was a single massive girl dressed up as an ogre with far more skin bared than Shinobu thought possible. The ogre had a large amount of space between her and the rest of the dancers, due in par because her immense hair was flailing around along with her wild dancing. Not mention her heavily muscled limbs looked easily capable of knocking most students out if she made a wrong swing. But Shinobu wouldn't let that stand in the way of her and giving appreciation, so she carefully lid through the crowd towards her.

Slipping underneath some of the Ogre's flailing hair, Shinobu tightened her grasp on the bouquet before calling out, "Elma Zumor!" he called out over the bouncing music, nodding towards the bouquet in her hands while leaning out of the way of more of the larger girl' swinging hair "Though minimal, your getup perfectly emphasizes your primal passion for-"

Elma's hand shot and took hold of Shinobu's before she could finish, the larger girl grinning wildly through the fake tusks she had attached to her teeth, "MOVE!" she laughed before dragging Shinobu close.

Shinobu had to sidestep quickly to avoid Elma's wild feet, spinning into the larger girl's grasp before immediately working around her enthusiastic flailing. Elma's hand was gripping the arm Shinobu had the bouquet in, so she tightened her grasp even more while pushing her footwork to the max to keep up. Ducking under Elma's arm and swerving back around before the momentum could throw her off, Shinobu managed to find some semblance of rhythm in Elma's violent moves. Once that was established, she was able to continue where she left off.

"It perfectly emphasizes your primal passion for life!" she reiterated before leaning back to avoid Elma's swinging hair once more "Not only that, it emphasizes both your strength of mind and body for the-woah!"

Elma swung her around, with Shinobu just barely being able to fall into a powerslide on her knees that allowed her to more easily twirl back into Elma's grasp so they could continue, "Not to mention the treatment you gave your hair is more intricate than most would expect from-!"

Shinobu once more was unable to finish as Elma grabbed her other and reared back before lifting her off her feat and launching her into the air over the party. Shinobu thought quickly, and had just enough time to strike a subtle pose once she reached the apex of her lift off, angling herself for her fall while-

Oh hey, looks like Elvena and Takeshi were hanging out in the chandelier.

Elma spun around and caught Shinobu before she could reach the ground, laughing up a storm whilst her legs kept dancing. Shinobu gave a sigh of relief before once again offering the bouquet, with Elma finally looking down at her while still snorting with laughter. Seeing the bouquet, Elma leaned down and accepted it in her teeth, her laughter now muffled as she spun again and tossed Shinobu away. Content with her acceptance of the gift, Shinobu spun in the air and caught herself along the floor before standing tall and stretching. Watching Elma proceed with dancing her way through the floor, Shinobu briefly wondered if that bouquet would survive until the end of the party. But it was out of her hands now, so she turned and once more slipped into the crowd to find her next target.

Thankfully the next four bouquets were delivered with far less difficulty, and soon Shinobu came across Akron and Morika near the snack table. Though she paused upon spotting the usually armored boy in a dress, soul perception didn't lie. Seeing as he was with Morika, Shinobu figured she shouldn't have been surprised that some outfit-based shenanigans would be going on. All day she'd been hearing about how she'd been making outfits for others for today, which reminded Shinobu to pull out yet another bouquet right out of nowhere as she approached.

"Hey guys," she greeted whilst coming to a stop near them and glancing to Akron "Akron, rocking the formal eastern dining attire I see."

Turning to Morika, Shinobu reached up to adjust her tie "All day I've been hearing about you just handing out outfits for everyone, so I'm guessing this was your doing too?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Hubub101 Hubub101 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

__ookurikara_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_abandon_ranka__sample-3244849d86c2d43ee3b20c21fd5c4699.jpg
Takeshi Mifune

The few hours leading up to the Halloween party at the school passed by peacefully for Takeshi and his partner. He had spent most of it just watching Elvena, and generally being around her, partly because of what had happened and knowing that his partner needed him right now, and partly because it was her birthday and, combined with the previous reason, was enough of a motivation to slightly spoil her. He had to shove back a scoff at that notion, spoiling her with his presence, what arrogance had begun to overcome him? Minutely shaking his head and vowing to revisit this subtle change in mindset later, preferably when the damn demon wasn’t around to distract him from the truth, Takeshi continued his fond watching of his partner as she fiddled around with the sword gifted to her. His surprise at her handing him a costume was marginal, and resignedly, he donned the clothing and mask the moment she stepped into the room. He had to admit, she at least did have taste and the clothing was fitting. He might even go as far as to say that he enjoyed it marginally. Peering up as she finally entered the room, all Takeshi could do was blink at her costume, mentally noting that it looked good on her. Watching her run off again to grab “things” was slightly worrying, but Takeshi pushed past it with a bit of effort. Whatever shenanigans she was up to tonight, he would not stop her fun, though that did mean extra vigilance on his part to ensure not getting caught up in it.

Soon enough they had head out and reached the academy, with Elvena decorating and he himself helping out when he could. He had noted that she looked fidgety from time to time, and at one point where his attention was focused on the task at hand, he could have sworn that he saw her pull out a vial from the corner of his eye and use it on the food and drinks, resulting in a small twitch in his face as he lamented not being able to eat at this party. Nevertheless, he didn’t say or do anything about it, and soon enough they had finished decorating and Elvena had recommended they hang out in the chandeliers for the time being, something that he could easily get behind. Transforming into his weapon form for her, he allowed himself to be snatched up and transported upwards, seamlessly transforming back into his human form and sprawling out on the chandeliers in such a way that Elvena could lay against him comfortably, and then proceeded to relax, barely paying attention to the people slowly trickling in.

He noted that at some point both Marcus and Elias had come in, and seeing that Marcus was setting up the music, he figured why they were also here earlier than the rest. Still, he paid them no mind, going out of his way to not focus on them, at least for Elvena’s sake. Now was not the time to be causing a commotion or making a scene. The trickle of students slowly picked up, and Takeshi noted that among the faces he saw were people that were in their very own class. The wolf-man and his excitable partner had barged in with their usual energy, and among his mingling classmates, he saw a few of them that had begun dancing already, looking like they were enjoying themselves greatly. Just as he was about to close his eyes for a bit, a glint of light had caught his attention, dragging his gaze to Rin, who was flashing her light up at Elvena and him, though he was sure it was more directed at Elvena who was by far the more social of the two of them. Nudging his partner slightly, he grumbled out a small noise and motioned towards the girl trying to get their attention with his chin. As he once again tried to close his eyes to relax some, he heard Marcus’ voice reverberate throughout the speakers as he began to hype up the crowd and continuing his DJ thing, Takeshi took a sideways glance at the dance floor to see it having turned into a writhing mass of people moving every which way to the beat of the music. Sighing, he resigned himself to just laying here and not being able to eat, drink, or sleep, and all for Elvena’s sake too. His thoughts were once again interrupted as all of a sudden he saw a soaring girl, Shinobu if he remembered correctly, and he barely managed to give her a quirked eyebrow and small way before she began plummeting towards the ground once more. Keeping his eye on her as she got caught by a larger girl then went off to interact with their classmates, he nodded to himself and stretched himself back out to enjoy the little bit of relaxation that he could before him and Elvena were undoubtedly forced down from their perch from some random shenanigans that was bound to happen this night.

Interacting: Elvena - Chandelier( Kyuubey Kyuubey )
Mentioning: Marcus - DJ Booth( The Elder The Elder ), Shinobu - Dance Hall( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Akron - Dance Hall( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Morika - ( BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage ), Rin - Dance Hall( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Baira - Dance Hall( Phayne Phayne ), Gwen - Dance Hall( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat )​

1595730830379.png

1595827891966.png
Arkon
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Akron did put up any resistance to Morika leading him off the dance floor if anything she was pulling him along despite how gentle she was. Akron still wasn’t sure why she’d kept up the niceties for so long, there was plenty of them just before where he’d dropped his guard yet she left it? Was she trying to make this hurt even more by making him really think she was his friend? These through were interrupted again by Morika offering him a slice of cake “yes“ he’d responded almost instantaneously, taking the slice of cake the girl offered with very little change in his expression remaining calm and neutral. until Shinobu's words caused him to flinch slightly luckily for him he’d not dropped the marble cake. The complement on his clothing though caused a slight blush across his scar riddled cheeks not that they boy himself noticed too much as he’d take a bite of cake, it’s affects not becoming apparent just yet, when Shinobu questioned Morika about the attire along with Morika previous question he felt he’d sorta be able to answer both of them by addressing Morika question more directly “I have no concerns whatsoever it’s exactly what I’d hoped it would be, and I’m... g-..hap-.. appreciative you took time to make fulfil my request.” He’d reply more generally unsure as to why he wanted to answer Shinobu's question as well.. something felt a little off, as he kept eating the cake, the effects of it becoming more apparent by the second. Akron's calm and stable facade was something that was always on a knifes edge ready to tip either way. black veins began to creep their way across Akron's eyes and everything went black..

that single light in the abyss Of black flickered the beast paused its endless circling breaking the endless staring contest as it seemed almost confused this wasn’t normal yet Akron still stared at it, the flickering soon stopped the dark abyss replaced with something else, a world of bright colours so many more than just black white and red... sounds wondrous sound so pleasant to the ears, the horrible black mass that formed the beast's body seemed to sit maw full of eyes left agape as it fifty-one eyes darted between all these new things before they settled on something so strange, more of those things more of the being that shared the space with it, but they were different so very different it’s body pulling itself across the floor to try and reach out and grab them it’s tendrils only to pass through their forms in an instant the beast would almost curl up like a confused and lost puppy maw shutting ever so slightly. “Hey, been a while hasn't it? No, I don’t think you’ve ever seen this have you?” A voice rang out around it the beasts head jolting up its body almost folding in on its self in a defensive way trying to look for the source of the sound. “Awww you're looking so scared? Too much for ya? Too Real..” the voice spoke again changing form some sort of calm to a toxic aggressive tone, the form of Akron appearing next to the beast, the creature seeming to be the one freaking out now, as the boy grinned evilly at it... this was all wrong so so wrong. “Not gonna say something snarky not gonna repeat something mother said? Where did all that bite go? Once you saw the world for what it really is you collapsed your worthless pathetic“ Akron’s words were filled with venom each time he spoke the beast grew small and small making an aggressive snap at the boy but still backing away. “Can’t blame you the real worlds much scarier then you are you really though you where holding ME PRISONER IN HERE oh no.” Akron’s grin widened as he’d disappear only to show up again beside the beast grabbing its head gently as he stroked it “I’m the one that kept you here I’m the jailer you were always the prisoner, I ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE CONTROL WHEN I WANTED YOU TO“ his words started as a whisper but became a scream quickly the once horrific beast of eyes and teeth now was small whimpering pathetically “and even then I never let you see the truth all you ever knew.. was that little bubble that little safe place where you could dance and sing now that's all gone their just me.. and you... and you can’t even muster up even a bit of fight“ Akron’s words dripped with so much disappointment it was palatable. The beast closed its mouth now complete blind to the outside managing it mumble out “I’m...im...sorry...Akey...” it’s voice full Of pain it sounded like Akron's mother though, and yet once the beast opened its eyes it would find another strange sight Akron no longer held it but instead was hugging its body the boy had burst into tears, leaving the beast even more confused as it’s true size slowly returned to it. “I’m sorry I-I d-Didn’t mean any of that it, your always there for me we are always with one another... I was just angry upset I...” Akron‘s sorrowful words now stumbling out of his mouth in stark contrast to how he was acting just moments ago. The beasts expression seemed to almost soften its man tendrils gently wrapping around Akron’s body it’s head nuzzling him just a little as it emitted some sort of otherworldly bone-chilling gurgle, this seemed to continue for some time Akron pulling away wiping his tears away “you and me.. were just one in the same.. right? I mean maybe your just as much a part of me as I am of you? why are we always fighting anyway? I-I don’t know? Will we keep fighting? I mean probably sooo? You have anything to say then?” Akron asked waiting patiently even though he knew a response would not likely come as the beasts continued to remain in a silent embrace, Akron would just pat it on the head for a little while smiling softly. ”maybe I should let you run to show for just a little while.... we can actually have fun.. for once... this is a party right? Ppphhh maybe its not such a good idea I don’t know... why don’t we just wing it for now?” He‘d chuckle to himself before everything faded once again.

Akron's eyes had almost gone completely black by this point an uncharacteristically wide smile plastered across the boys face as his posture relaxed-looking between Shinobu and Morika, the gnashing and gnawing feeling was for once gone, the madness so ingrained in his bloodline began to leak out. to any onlook‘s with soul perception even though Akron didn’t feel it’s bitting his soul's appearance most certainly would the maw like visage now literally snapping at others aggressively. he‘d start laughing to himself for a moment “you know what? I’m gonna have a good time, yeah.... I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU ALL DO TO ME AT ALL” Akron screamed out the last part flicking his hair back dramatically in the process before starting directly into both girls eyes, his own now totally black with a red spot in the middle. “because The funny part about being used as a punching bag... is you stop feeling aaaannyything at all, JUST MORE SCARS ONTOP OF SCARS” Akron started out speak as a whisper his voice getting louder and louder as he spoke, he’d proceed to spin around on the spot letting out a long sigh. “ppppphhh sooooo with that out of the waaaay? Let’s have a good time hey” he‘d finish speaking Akron smile being somewhat more natural now that he‘d let that all out it felt better at least for now, in truth he’d come to deeply regret the actions he’d just take.. but right now, that didn’t matter... nothing mattered whatsoever.

Last edited:
Elias Stein

Bakugou.Katsuki.full.2626670.jpg

Elias was about to drown out the entire night with his newly given gift from his partner until he felt firm hands upon his shoulders, gaze hesitantly rising to meet Marcus’s. He knew what he was about to say and whilst he wasn’t entirely wrong, Elias held a bit of sorrow in his eyes to accompany the words. He bit down on his lip, a habit he and Elvy both shared in different situations, and he made a mental note to attempt to steer his wandering eyes from flickering above to the chandelier. They instead peered over the DJ table to watch the students trickling in, crimson hues sliding from person to person. While he didn’t physically make an attempt to acknowledge a single one of them, he did let his gaze settle far too long on a few of them. Some returned the look, others didn’t even notice him by Marcus, something he truly didn’t mind. The less people showing him a lick of attention, the better.

His partner pointing out a rather feminine dude, Akron, from Elvy’s group made him quirk an eyebrow in question. A smirk tugged at his lips as he came to a full stand, now clearly visible by his meister. “ You know… you’ve got such a great eye. What a catch, my man! Why don’t you ask her to dance and I’ll take over the DJ table for you? “ His eyes sparkled dangerously, a hand rising to fluff his own hair a bit, the expression on his face extremely playful. “ Might be the only person you can take home tonight, besides me, of course. I’ve had enough of girls for the day, so I’ll let you have all the fun. “ The look on his face faltered a bit the moment he noticed Rin who was acting rather questionably, a phone in hand, waving it around and flashing a light up towards his sister no doubt. Not like Takeshi was the social butterfly receiving the attention a girl like Rin could give. Granted, Elias didn’t think he could handle it either. That was like holding a bomb that was about to go off at any minute. He loved explosions and fire though, right? There was more to it than her fiery personality. There were feelings there that he was sure he would fuck up like everything else. “ C’est la vie.Such is life. He spoke aloud, jumping down from the booth the moment Marcus started addressing everyone at the party. His movements were careful and calculated, keeping him out of most people’s eyesight, especially Rin’s. He admittedly had heard her call after him at the cafe earlier that day and he had a gut feeling she had more to say. Now wasn’t the time. Mentally he was at capacity and she would be the tipping point.

He reached the buffet table and being the clueless idiot he was, grabbed two cups of punch. One for himself, one for Marcus. He figured it’d be nice to bring him a drink while he was stuck being the entertainment for the party. Lacking the hands to carry anything else he headed off with the drinks, skillfully ducking in time to avoid Shinobu being manhandled-- no, woman handled, by an ogre dressed chick. A sigh of relief pushed its way outwards as he made it safely back to the booth, plopping the cup within Marcus’s reach and taking a sip of his own. He wrinkled his nose a bit, eyes narrowing a minuscule amount at the odd aftertaste upon his tongue. “ Suspicious as fuck.. “ He mulled to himself, though not highly audible for any nearby people to catch wind of. Speaking of loud enough to hear, a voice somehow rose above the crowd of people and the music, the eerie tone of madness behind it making his skin crawl from familiarity. As if subconsciously his fingers curled tightly around the cup, the material giving away beneath his fingers to crush inwards. He looked down at the liquid pouring down his hands slowly and tilted his head, relaxing his grip so the cup would pop back into its normal form.

A hand raised in the air, signaling to his partner that he was gonna go ‘mingle’ with the others. He sipped on the fruit punch casually as he made his way towards the loud creep ass voice, stopping without even realizing he’d reached his goal point as he looked up from his cup and gave Akron a haunting look-over. He swirled the remaining liquid in his cup a bit, humming softly to himself as if compartmentalizing his thoughts. The black that began to surface from his own hues started melding with the red, smile twitching and pulling itself into one that seemed unnatural to wear. “ Ehhhhhhh? Will you please shut the fuck up or else I’m gonna have to.. “ His hand rose up to his head, pushing a finger against his own splayed mop of hair and mimicking a gun, a “ boom “ noise tumbling past his lips as he pretended the gun went off. It was comical, a small explosion left the other side of his head as if on queue with the entire notion. “ How fun would that be? The scars won’t matter when you’re dead. “ He felt himself being pulled under by darkness, knowing he couldn’t hide from the true nature that resided within him. Much like Takeshi, it was the only thing he could relate to with Elvy’s partner, though he lacked the skill and discipline to keep his demons in check which is why his sister had gone to extreme measures to keep it buried from the world. Measures that today, he had failed to follow up with. Morika and Shinobu didn't seem to exist in that moment, the demon inside him seeming to only want to quell the other maw formed madness in front of him, no matter how feminine and innocent the boy looked adorning that long silky gown.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mentioned; Shinobu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Takeshi Exanis Exanis Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Last edited:
okle4xqb3wh31 (1).png

Morika turned to Shinobu and nodded happily. The night was going great so far. She had friends who were happy and comfortable with the costumes she made. There was a delicious chocolate marble cake, that wouldn't taste as good as her mother's, but it was still going to be pretty tasty. The music was nice and spooky. So far, her first Halloween away from home had gone splendidly.

"Yes. I made a handful of costumes and so far everyone seems to be happy with them. I just hope that no one is upset that I was offering to make their costumes for help in class or for a low price." Morika said as she took a bite out of the cake. It was…different than what she was expecting it to taste like, to say the least. Though if she didn't enjoy this slice, she just won't get another one and leave more for everyone else.

Morika immediately turned her attention to Akron and noticed that something was not right. This was way different than what she had been expecting. Was it the cake? Did the cake give him courage? With that thought in mind, Morika finished up the rest of her cake and shivered as a rather warm feeling overcame her body. It made her feel…safe, protected. It was like her Father was there to hold her, and whispering in her ear to share the happiness she had with those around her. With that in mind, and after listening to Akron's shouts, Morika decided to take action.

The next thing Morika knew, she was holding onto Akron. Her arms wrapped gently around his waist as she held him close. The need for physical contact had grown so greatly with Morika being away from her home or from her loving Mother. She inhaled Akron's scent and his her face in his chest. It didn't matter what was in the cake now, she didn't give a damn about whatever was put into it because her friend was more important.

Morika listened as one of her classmates, Elias?, spoke to Akron. She whined and pushed her face closer into Akron's chest. "No." She protested, clinging to Akron as though he were to fade away. "Don't hurt my friend! He's precious to me."

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_noyu23386566__afff84e78db3aba385553c1b08be2c18.jpg
The party went from quiet and uninhibited to full of people and energy within a matter of minutes it felt like. From her superior vantage point she peered past the lights, figure leaning against her partner, whilst those eyes darted about excitedly. It was obvious Takeshi didn’t care much for the scene unfolding before them, the nature of such an event not one that fit his style, but Elvy was full of enthrallment. Mostly because her experiment she’d so cleverly set up was going to be brought to fruition once more people started partaking in the buffet and getting thirsty. A howl broke through any of the scattered noises, something that brought her an eerie sense of comfort on this Hallows Day. It fit in, it was fully animal-like in nature and part of her enjoyed that. While she hadn’t gotten to know her teammates on a personal level, except for taking quite detailed notes about them; their habits and personalities as well as combat abilities, she probably knew them way better than any of them knew her. It was a quirk of hers, learning someone from the inside out. Baira and Gwen were an odd pair but they worked, that much was clearly visible from the way their souls interacted with one another. The wolf man was intriguing, admittedly someone that she would enjoy cutting into- getting to know better simply for the fact that he was part wolf and that was eccentric in itself. Who knew what that anatomy would look like. Ah, one could admire from far away.

She had watched her brother for some time as well, taking great care to try to scope out if he was going to start any trouble tonight. Obviously nobody would put that past her twin but recently he’d been an entirely different person and hadn’t been up to his usual shenanigans ever since the night he had clashed with Takeshi. Marcus seemed pretty chill now too and while Elvy wanted to forget she couldn’t shake the weird sensation that had befell her lips and soul the moment his lips had touched hers. It hadn’t been the kind of feeling that one relished in, or wanted to hold onto due to the traumatic feelings associated with it. Additionally, it wasn’t as if Marcus was some filthy person that didn’t deserve affection or attention either, he definitely did deserve those things, but Elvy hadn’t chosen him and that feeling was only solidified by the kiss he’d so daringly gone for. Even through the rage, sadness, and confusion, she knew that she’d never feel safe and comfortable with him, not the way one did when they fully gave themselves to someone in an intimate manner. Her head started to tilt as her eyes settled on the dance floor, thoughts running rampant as she started putting together a puzzle in her head. Different feelings, different scenarios. In the end, truly, what mattered most was Takeshi. Even over her own family which she would’ve questioned until the ends of the Earth but once she’d felt it, that connection, she simply knew. Whether it was pure connection or a dash of romantic desire thrown into the equation was unclear, but in the end she wasn’t sure it mattered. What mattered was that he was there, always, and somehow she knew he always would be. A few moments were dedicated to watching him, eyes the color of diluted blood hovering on his more peaceful expressions.

Elvena had been so focused on her partner that she had completely missed Rin’s attempt to catch her attention and if it hadn’t been for Takeshi’s slight noise and nudge she wouldn’t have even known. She offered him a small thankful smile and leaned forward, face appearing over the side of the chandelier, though it was vaguely distorted from the mist seeping around from the fog machine. Her long gray hair cascaded about to dangle wildly, eyes sparkling with inquisition. “ Guess I don’t get to hide long. “ She murmured, a tinge of sadness in her tone at having to leave Takeshi’s side and their safe spot above the chaos.

With a small sigh, her lithe frame jumped off the chandelier, the long wide ribbons of her costume flowing rather majestically as she slowly fell through the fog and appeared beside Rin, landing softly. “ To what do I owe this pleasure, Rin Hagihara? “ Elvy spoke quietly but was somehow audible over the music that had suddenly increased in sound due to Marcus pumping it up a few notches. She peered over Rin’s shoulder after giving her a small smile, watching some of the other students seemingly enjoying themselves. This view was nowhere near as wonderful as the high vantage point that she previously had but it wasn’t impossible to monitor everyone from here. She noticed Shinobu adorning her normal attire, being flung about and launched into the air which somehow looked graceful despite the brute nature of the woman behind the aerial tactic. Camilla and Alcross looked cute, the look on Camilla’s face was pretty admittedly adorable too, the sparkle in her eyes something that she envied. That childlike innocence had been ripped from Elvena at a young age and she knew her eyes would never shine like that again. It was obvious that this was most likely her first party or anything remotely close to a social gathering of this scale. Elgin and Arthur were quite the pair, costumes that could be admired even if they both looked awkwardly social as heck and didn’t seem to want to be anywhere in the vicinity. And then there was Alice and Lewd, the two in their class whose partnership seemed the rockiest. It was improving, it would seem, albeit vaguely but there was progress. She remembered the boy who referred to everyone as lord and lady the first day of school and even though she’d had high hopes that such a habit would fall off, it had not. It was strange. Too servant like for the Stein’s liking and she could only imagine how it made the meister of his feel. Most likely on the more negative scale, it was an irritating trait that would personally drive her up the walls. She was Dr. Stein, not Lady Stein, and she'd make sure if they ever crossed paths that he addressed her with that title if he was so adamant on being formal.

Her gaze fluidly swept past Rin’s face once more to look in the opposite direction, falling on the scene that was about to unfold with a few of her classmates, her twin being one of the perpetrators. “ I see he’s feeling more like himself. “ Elvy commented, expression unreadable as she looked up towards the chandelier as if trying to assure Takeshi was still up there. The absolute last thing she needed was him getting involved in such a situation so she leaned forward a bit, bringing Rin into an odd hug that seemed highly rare from the girl herself. Her face hovered by Rin’s ear, hair curtained around them as if protectively. “ Would you mind reeling my brother in until I return? “ She whispered with a weird tone entwined with her words, as if she was well aware of the connection or feelings residing in the girl for her brother which were obviously reciprocated. Not much got past her anywho, her obsessive attention to detail being unrivaled. Especially when it came to people. Her chilling gaze was settled on the group in the corner, Morika having tightly enveloped her arms around the tall girly form of Akron whom she gave an equally long glance at, one that even her brother couldn't rival with his black blood madness circling in his hues. Akron's soul had shifted and whatever madness or demon he had inside him was there, gnawing and twisting about like a being that seemed to stem from trauma. Something all too familiar. Lost in thought, as was normal for Elvy, her arms remained wrapped about Rin's frame, embracing her tightly until the girl might take it upon herself to pull away.

38cf6a5abbf78272c5e4a54e96875fcc.png

Interacted with; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentioned; Camilla and Elgin Jackaboi Jackaboi Marcus The Elder The Elder Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Gwen Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Baira and Alcoss Phayne Phayne Shinobu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Arthur Hubub101 Hubub101

Last edited:
Rin.png
1595859671445.png
Interactions/Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Twinsies) Exanis Exanis (Mentioned), BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage (mentioned/slightly interacted), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Took note/interacted slightly) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (shinshin)

Luckily gaining the attention from the Stein twin, she put her phone down and put it away, watching as Elvy gracefully fall down and land in front of her with seemingly no problems. If Rin had done that, she probably would have failed to land the graceful part. Despite her soft tone through the contrast of the loud music, the weapon still heard her voice as if the music was far lower than it was now. It wasn't difficult to notice the girl's eyes looking everywhere else but her, so Twintails pulled out the smaller box from the small plastic Death City bag and held it up to show Elvy "I got this for you, it's a present for your birthday." she said with a soft smile before Elvy mentioned someone acting more like himself. However, when she looked, it was instantaneously known who she was talking about. Elias. The guy with an explosive nature much like her own, but with a lot more explosives to the literal sense. If anything, Rin with explosive abilities were probably the worst idea anyone could come up with, so she was glad that she didn't have such capabilities, especially when it came to clashing heads with him. Putting them next to each other caused a fight nearly every single time just because of his smart remarks or Rin just being...Rin.

Due to the distraction of Elias, she didn't see the sister Stein lean in for a hug. Upon embrace, the crimson-eyed girl turned her head back with wide eyes. Her body slightly tensing up from the sudden hug. Hugs were never really her thing unless it was family. When it came to classmates...It was a completely different story. There was no guts in her to hug them, just because she was the twin that lacked such wants. Rei was better at many things, and Rin was fine with that. It only meant that she didn't have to do things that made the red twin more uncomfortable. There was hesitation, but she slowly hugged Elvy back in a fairly loose hug, not sure how she felt about it. It was definitely awkward to say the least, though what came out of Elvy's lips made the young teen blush and look off to the side. It was as if she was being set up with a question like that. But because she had a present for him too, she had no choice but to really go talk to him anyway. With a soft nod, she spoke up "Yeah I can do that. I have to go talk to him anyways." she replied, only to notice the hug had gotten tighter. Rin's heart began to pick up in pace, almost in a panicked state. Little Red took a deep breath and then let it out, trying to calm her nerves.

It was just a hug, it wasn't going to kill her. Perhaps Elvy just wanted a nice and genuine hug...It was just a little odd considering she never seen her embrace anyone else other than Takeshi. Looking up for just a brief moment, she noticed him still hanging out up there, not bothering to come down. Rin already knew that he was quiet, barely did much in classes. He'd sleep actually, not bothering to pay attention to the courses. But yet him and Elvy had great skills and had become #1 in the class for having 99 Kishin souls. Eyes shifted back down and she tightened her arms a little bit around the girl "Happy Birthday, Elvena." the weapon said, giving her a brief and tighter squeeze as she pulled back some and looked at her. Despite lack of emotion, there was something about Elvy that she felt some sort of connection with. What? No clue. But it was just a very fine line of what similarities other than them both being part of a set of twins. "Here, I really hope you enjoy this. Seeing this instantly made me think of you. Just because of how well it symbolizes you." pulling away fully, she took the girl's hand and placed the small box in it. Pursing her lips a little before adding "If you need someone to talk to or anything, I'm willing to listen." that's what she was good for either way, right?

Rin then backed up a little and began to make her way to the table, not wanting to keep Elvy busy for much longer. One more present and she was good to go. However, when she got to the table, she noticed Morkia holding onto Akron as if he was going to go somewhere, all the while Akron himself had an interesting costume going on. A dress while his exposed skin was covered in scars, only to follow up with his eyes that almost seemed too real. Something about him was off, especially when he laughed because he never laughed before... Furrowing her eyebrows she glanced at Elias and his costume. A Firefighter. Very contradicting... A firefighter but yet... He causes the fires. she thought to herself before glancing at Morika's costume. She was also in some goth-like nurses outfit. Which matched her pallet pretty well. Though her personality also contradicted that of how a nurse had. But regardless, Little Red found it cute. Her partner had also been there with the pair and she smiled slightly and gave her a nod before speaking "I hope I'm not bothering. I need to barrow Elias for a few minutes. I like both your costumes by the way." she said before moving over to Elias and grabbing him by his jacket. Leading him away from pair and just moving to a spot where she wouldn't feel weird handing him his present. "Hope you don't mind me doing this." if she was going to get yelled at, then so be it. Not like she'd yell back, she was here for a good time...Right?

Finding that spot along the side, she pulled out the slightly larger box compared to Elvy's and gently bonked it on his forehead "Here." with her hood up, it was easy to hide the ever-growing blush on her cheeks. Moving it from his forehead, she held it till he grabbed it. "This morning before you left...I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. But you were gone before I could." her crimson eyes shifted to the side "I didn't know it was your birthday. I treated you badly, again. I'm sorry..." it was a pattern even she could obviously see. It was attitude, or exploding with him and it always resulted in her seeming like the bully. Almost the instigator. But it was always with him, always. Why? Just...Why? A question not even she could comprehend. "I got something that represented your nature. Honestly, I didn't know if you were into this stuff. If you hate it, you can always return it." being in proximity of him was... worrisome. She wasn't "In his personal space" close, but, she was close enough to cause some kind of tension. All she had to do was "reel" Elvy's brother in -whatever the hell that meant- and just give him the present. Just...Stay calm Rin. You're at a party, nothing crazy about it other than the excited classmates.

Last edited:
Shinobu Basili
75463240_p1_master1200.jpg
Well Akron was far more nervous than she expected, which Shinobu figured was probably her fault. Maybe it was just her preconception of dudes covered in armor having thicker skin to go with it, but she wasn't going to put him on the spot even more by pointing it out. Instead, she let him enjoy his cake while casually leaning against the snack table and listened to Morika gush about the outfits she'd made. Shinobu had spoken to at least two other students attending that had recieved Morika's generosity, not even counting what she'd done for both RIn and Akron. It was generosity and kindness like that that Shinobu found every reason to be appreciated, and was leaning the bouquet of roses on her shoulder as she opened her mouth to begin offering them.

But then Akron started acting... odd?

Shinobu hadn't been prepared for the laughing to erupt from him, but she wouldn't allow that to derail her offering. Maybe he'd just spotted a hilarious costume and humor was a way for him to overcome his nerves. She turned to try and find out what he was laughing at, only for her eyes to immediately narrow upon noticing a difference. Her soul Perception had always been more heightened than most, and one look at Akron had her recognizing something was off immediately. If the snapping jaws weren't enough of an indicator, he began declaring his resistance to any and all damage far louder than Shinobu had ever seen before.

"Yo Akron... you okay there, pal?" she asked while leaning from the table to look him over

But before she could get an answer, a new player entered the interaction in the form of Elias. Shinobu had spotted him grabbing some cups of punch earlier, but hadn't exactly been focused on that at all due to the conversation she was having with Akron and Morika. Upon returning with only one cup she surmised that he'd gone to deliver it to someone else, but such details were paltry considering what a problem his arrival posed. From what she'd heard from Rin earlier, Elias had had quite the bad day, not even including all the stuff his particular team was dealing with. Shinobu had been trying to deal with Akron's odd outburst with a little bit of casual subtlety, and she'd heard enough rants from Rin to know that Subtlety wasn't exactly in Elias's wheelhouse.

So when he introduced himself with a not so subtle demand for Akron to silence himself, topped off with an unimaginably forward threat, Shinobu was quick to wave it off.

"I mean he said that stuff was out of the way," she noted to Elias while not so subtly stepping between them "I'm sure he's all done now, right Ak-?"

Shinobu turned back to find Morika hugging Akron like her life depended on it, practically burying her face into him whilst whining about the threat that Elias had posed. Now Shinobu had spent enough time around Morika to note that she could be extremely emotional when it came to her friends, but something about this just seemed... excessive? Shinobu had just been getting ready to try and calm Morika down a bit by calling the legitimacy of the threat into question. Even though it was probably as legitimate as threats could get, making it seem like less of a sure thing seemed an apt route to follow. But it turned out she didn't even need to, as Rin suddenly appeared before giving brief greetings and literally dragging Elias away.

On one hand, it aptly defused the situation that was developing between him and Akron. But on the other hand, Rin herself had an unfortunately terrible track record when it came to interacting with Elias. If Elgin had the record for most awkward moments with Rin, then Elias had a clear monopoly on the most aggressive moments. Shinobu was positive that she'd have to check in on those two in a bit to make sure things didn't devolve, but first things first.

"Nobody's taking Akron away, Morika." Shinobu said while nodding to Rin and Elias "See? Rin'll probably keep him more than busy enough for a while. In fact..."

Seeing no better way to get back to her original goal, Shinobu offered the bouquet to her, "I was actually planning on giving you this bouquet because of all the outfits you were making and showing off all kinds of generosity, but if they help ya feel a little better then I guess you could use 'em for that too."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21

1595884362526.png
1595915360105.png
Akron
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
”oohhh... me? I’m perfectly fine never felt better, aaaaalllll goood” Akron's replied to Shinobu's question, his voice holding a bizarre tone half sadness half joy clearly he was nowhere near fine. Though something fair more interesting caught his attention another male student bearing a similar unnatural look in his eyes even the same smile, it was Elias... one of Akron black and red eyes followed the beast as it slowly slithered out from corner of his eyes wrapping itself around Elias as it grinned back at Akron with its eye filled maw. “Thhhhiiisss oneeesss fun thisss ones liiike ussss aaannnggery colouuurr tooo seeee... moooree then blaaackk morree then redsss, we pllaaay game with mooorre colours today...” it whispered words that only Akron could hear, elias’s words only adding pouring fuel onto a bonfire. elias little explosive display merely prompted Akron to chuckle softly closing his eyes “hmmm you know what... I’d like to see you try... maybe I’d feel something maybe you’d get a little squeak from Little Akey, oh yes.. Find that last little bit of feeling, and rip it away too? Hmm~“ Akron’s words were soft interspersed with light chuckling it seemed he found the whole thing oh so amusing, even the beast did to humming a haunting tune for one. ”hmm the pup all bark no bite LET ME OUT SHOW HIM THE TRUTH MAKE HIM BLEED MAKE HIM SCREAM PAINT IT ALL IN RED” the beast's words started out soft before shifting to a blood curly screaming its voice again like Akron‘s mother’s.

He’d take one step forward, his left arms appeared to Ripple and spasm just a bit, his souls look shifting again gnashing writhing and biting becoming more aggressive as if it was a creature separate to Akron Trying to burrow it’s way out, And attack the person looking at it... like it was aware of those that held the powers to view it, wanting them dead fifty-one red dots forming all across it like little eyes.. and one vague outline for another dot as if intending to add another eye. “ooh... and Elias no these scars do matter oh so much... you know what, you have one.. it reminds you of something doesn’t it? Of course, it does they all do... maybe you need a few more? Would you scream, beg cry? Oh I’d love to find out, just to break you slowly... and enjoy it... oh yes we would soo much...” Akron voice held a sadistic note to it he’d kept going If not for Morika he’d not felt her hug him, nor anything else she’d done, it was her words that gave Akron pause his smile dropping away as he looked down at Morika, then back up at Elias who was being dragged away by rin, the beast slithering off the fiery body and fading away “maybe next time...” Akron would finish off with as Elias got dragged Off.

now his attention turned solely to the girl hugging him, Akrons expression becoming softer, his soul seeming to calm just a little bit too. He’d hug Morika back squeezing her particular tightly. “Shinobu’s right... I’m not going anywhere... I’m here for you now... I’m, not gonna be like them... I’m.. im.. your.. friend...” Akron words were soft and as genuine as one could be in his current state one little tear rolling down his cheek.

Last edited:
Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_sheya__sample-ea777e794858d65fe43e903e81a63cdb.jpg
Elvy stood idle for a few moments once Rin had finally escaped the hug and left the scene. The slight digging in of the corner of the box in her hands drew her attention downwards, expression quizzical at what this small box may hold. Her lips scrunched off to the side, careful hands removing the top as she peered down at the bracelet with the science charms on it. A smile quickly came to adorn her face, hands skillfully going through the motions to secure it upon her wrist. There truly wasn’t anywhere she could tuck the box away safely, besides maybe her cleavage which was a woman's secret pocket, but that would be highly uncomfortable by the end of the night. Wearing it now seemed the most plausible option, the box itself being discarded in the nearest trash bin. She twisted her wrist this way and that way, head tilted in appreciation at the small gift. Of course she was slightly suspicious, curious as to why Rin Hagihara would bestow such a gift randomly to her. Elias, sure, that made sense. But Elvena? They hadn’t talked too much besides some school work and sporadic conversation that was only minimally reciprocated by the Stein. It wasn’t that she disliked talking to people, there just wasn’t much interest to be found in small chit chat. Watching people was clearly more fun, especially when they didn’t think you were surveying them. A mental note was tucked away to thank the girl with the pigtails for the gift, one that she admittedly loved. She couldn’t remember ever receiving a piece of jewelry her entire life so this was new. To be fair, this entire day was pretty new. It was normal to get a gift from a parent or loved one but she’d been surprised twice today with gifts she was still unsure if she was even worthy of. Elvy wouldn’t complain, though she silently pondered whether Takeshi fit into the loved one category or not, what qualified a person to be loved by someone? Regardless, these things were now hers and that possessive nature was kicked into high gear.

Time to find the music room. The thought was followed by a drained look on her face, mouth twitching awkwardly at the sudden idea of trying to navigate the DWMA at night by herself. A nervous laugh bubbled past her lips, fingers starting to play with the charms on her bracelet as if it would help her brain formulate some sort of plan that didn’t end up with her lost in the hallways for hours. Her gaze flickered about, jumping from person to person, group to group until they landed on a pair of four students. He’ll have to do. She took off from her current position, taking extra care to slip between people without touching them until she managed to approach the buffet table. A tray was snatched up, for the sole purpose of stacking four cups upon it full of punch, her work mannerisms now on hyper drive as she navigated the dance to the group she’d laid eyes on. Like the sneaky entity that she could be, she appeared as if from thin air, red eyes not giving away an ounce of emotion or intent as they flickered from face to face. They didn’t linger on any face too long before she smiled and began pushing a cup into each of their hands, offering a greeting with her peace offering. “ Hello, Camilla Crimson. Alcross Wolfgang Evans. Alice Drake. Llewellyn Artain-Galant. “ She fell silent for a few seconds before that smile faltered, the nature of her advancing upon their group being fully addressed without delay.

I hope you’re all enjoying yourself but I’m afraid I’m not here to join in on the fun. I was wondering if I could borrow you, Lewd? That’s what they call you, right? As long as dear Alice here is okay with it. His attention to detail differs from mine but it is a valuable tool, especially in times like these. I require his help finding a room. “ Vague enough, straight to the point, reason given. What more could they need? She shifted around and held a hand out towards the boy, waiting for him to take it, hand relaxed and fingers equally lax. “ I promise to return him in one piece. “ She added on in case anyone had any reservations about her intentions. Her free hand rose up just enough to signal towards her partner that she was going to be absent for a bit. They were pretty good at reading one another’s body language, the use of few words, even the lack of, becoming more of a normality, so hopefully he caught sight of it.

Interacted; Alice and Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Alcross Phayne Phayne Mentioned; Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
Elias Stein

aee8fa13271309ff66cf240dd1d6f33d.jpgThe blonde was seconds away from taking that threat extended to him and running with it before she showed up. The smile on his face became nonexistent, frame somehow being dragged away by someone much weaker and tinier than he was, however the hell that worked. He wouldn’t admit he was helping her along, though he did find slight amusement in watching her take charge in such a humorous situation. The entire thing was hilarious, from Akron trying to spit venom, to the weird drill haired girl acting like a damn gushy martyr. She led them somewhere quiet, somewhere more secluded, and a hunger began to rise in him. Did she really want a repeat of this morning? He scoffed a bit, watching her carefully, eyes trailing towards the box that she lifted to hit him in the forehead with. His expression didn’t get angry though, it extended into a rather playful grin. “ I know. “ A simple reply, eyes still predatory as they bore through her. They weren’t their normal bloodshot red, the same mixture of darkness spiraling within those hues started to deepen the longer he watched her. He snatched the box from her hands and quickly stuffed it into his pocket, head tilting at her words. “ My nature? “ He began, dropping the cup with the remaining punch as his hands started to extend forward to slide past her waist and guide her back against the wall. “ What do you know about my nature? Your costume is fitting... Red riding hood. “ He murmured to himself, one arm still tightly wrapped about her frame, the other uncoiling as he began to trail a few fingers along her costume as if admiring it.

They moved over towards her face, that hunger starting to claw its way up like an unhinged beast. He traced her lips, that delicate touch starting to become harder to maintain, his hand starting to shake as he grabbed the hood of her costume as if to try to lessen it. “ I’m a wolf in disguise. “ He exposed his canines with a rapacious smile, tugging her hood more over her head as his muscular frame pinned hers rather suddenly against the wall she was using for support. His lips followed immediately after, that spike of lust being satiated the second he felt her vulnerable and small frame being dominated by his. There was fervor in this kiss, a longing that was fully primal and one he had no intention of letting up on. Their faces were hidden by her giant hood, that red material shielding them from any wandering eyes though he hardly cared if anyone were to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. Not right now. Nothing else really mattered. He could smell her, he was basking in the warmth radiating off her body, and feeling the increased tempo of her heart slamming into her chest. It was simply glorifying. The confusion, fear, and excitement she was riddled with was only feeding him. He felt all of it and it was delicious.

He broke away, that same look evident in his eyes, except completely shadowed over, as he gave her a few moments to recollect herself like the gentleman he was. At this point he was expecting either a giant ass slap, a gun being pointed at him, or maybe, maybe she’d give into her own deep instincts and actually surrender herself to it. Either way, he was excited by the entire notion. Whatever was in the punch had started kicking in and was only fueling whatever innate desires his demon was dredging up. The hold on her waist had vanished, his body sufficient for keeping her against the wall until she either made it clear his presence was unwanted or indeed just as relishing in the physical nature of their feelings as he was. His hands were now lost in her hair, having curled the strands up into his fists. He used them as a distraction, an anchor, to try to ground himself from the gauging pit in his stomach that wanted more, no, that needed more. He leaned down a bit and let his mouth hover dangerously close to hers once again, eyes locked on the blushing girl in front of him. “ So, Rin, what’ll it be? Do you want to kiss me again or are you going to run and hide? “ His gaze didn’t falter, his whispered words leaking with peril and a hint of a threat.

Interacted with; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentioned; Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage

Last edited:
balder-hringhorni-59006.jpg

The servant had purposely strode forth into the building to avoid being questioned on his behavior. He knew, or rather, expected his Meister to relinquish her qualms about his actions tonight while they were both in a public setting. Though, Llewellyn did not get too far into the Academy building before he stopped. What is that infernal sound? It's far too loud and disruptive to be music. Llewellyn wanted nothing more than to cover his ears to spare them this audible form of torture. However, before the servant could bring his hands to his head to dampen the offensive sound, Lady Alice grabbed hold of one of Llewellyn's hands with both of hers and dragged the displeased male into the party.

Llewellyn did not make a fuss about being pulled into the unbearably loud and boisterous room, even if being there was displeasing, for Lady Alice seemed quite ecstatic. This is why the servant instead swallowed his complaints in regards to being surrounded by an overflowing tide of pure noise. Not that Lady Alice would have heard such complaints had he voiced them. Though, if he did have to suffer through this horrible cacophony, then he would at least ensure that his hard work earlier today did not go to waste. "Pardon me milady, but there is a simple matter I must tend to. I shall return shortly." The servant gently elevated the container in his right hand, which was filled with the cupcakes he had made earlier before he then headed off to the snack table.

Llewellyn carefully navigated his way through the other students, recognizing more than his fair share of familiar faces. There is Lord Morgan, I do hope he has gotten along better with his Meister. Oh, and out on the dance floor is Lady Faren. I wonder if she has been able to find a new partner after the accident her team had last year. Is that? It is! Lord Pierre and Lady Reese. I have not seen them since my first year at the Academy. I truly expected those two to have graduated, or whatever form of ceremony is done to show that a Meister and Weapon Pair have finished their term at the DWMA. Then again, Lady Vera and I did make their lives difficult on our first mission. I misjudged how many wounds I could absorb and Lord Trent was cut down by that rather ghastly looking Kishin. Why, if it were not for Lady Reese's quick thinking, Lord Jack, Lady Vera and I would have all.... Initially, Llewellyn had been casually glancing about the ballroom, reminiscing over his past interactions with many of the students that were still attending the Academy. However, the dancing forms of a Mummy Lord Pierre and a Cat-like Lady Reese had brought Llewellyn back to the day he had failed his team. The day he had failed his simple task of acting as his Meister's Weapon. He could still remember the hysterical screams Lord Jack had produced that day when he noticed that his Partner had fallen. He could still feel the tears Lady Vera shed as blood seeped through her normally gloved hands.

It took the young man a moment to tear his eyes away from his former team mates, yet it took Llewellyn a little longer to force away his memories. Still, after taking a few deep breaths to calm down, Llewellyn was able to convince himself that the blanket of sound that surrounded him now was an awful attempt at music and not the cries of anguish from Lord Jack or the choking sobs of Lady Vera. Then, the servant set his eyes upon the snack table once more. Forcing his legs to move woodenly forwards, Llewellyn slowly made his way to his destination. Though, upon reaching it, he did finally place down his handmade confections for the other party goers to enjoy. Task complete and mind now off of the unhappy memories of yesteryear, Llewellyn began to make his way back to Lady Alice, passing by Lord Akron and Lady Morika as he did so. The servant would have called out to the smaller girl so that he could then thank her for the outfit she had decided to gift to him, yet he relented. Lady Morika had seemed quite wrapped up in her conversation with Lord Akron.

Making his way back through the sea of bodies in order to reach Lady Alice, Llewellyn had noticed more of his past classmates and a few of his current classmates as well. The servant did not try to interact with any of them, for he was certain that he would disrupt the night's revelry for them if he did. Instead, Llewellyn allowed the others to enjoy themselves as he quietly made his way back to his Meister's side. "I apologize for leaving as abruptly as I had, milady." The servant said as he stepped a small distance closer to Lady Alice in order to avoid colliding with another Academy student. Then, barely a moment after he had returned to Alice, Llewellyn heard a voice call out to both his Meister and himself.

Turning towards the new voice, the servant was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a Devil dressed Lady Camilla and Wolfish Lord Alcross approaching them. These two had assisted Lady Alice a great deal after their initial mission together and while it had been nearly a week since seeing the red head or the blue haired male, Llewellyn was glad to see the pair now. "Thank you." The servant said in response to Lady Camilla's greeting with the barest hint of a smile upon his face. "I find your costumes to be rather enjoyable as well." Llewellyn then planned to follow up his statement by inquiring about the other Meister and Weapon pair's night when the microphone aided voice of Marcus rang out over the already loud din of noise filling the ballroom. The honey blond male barely prevented his features from turning into a grimace while the noise caused his ears to hurt. He hated it, yet Llewellyn did not leave because he had promised Lady Alice that he would attend the night's festivities with her and no amount of discomfort would deter him from doing just that.

Llewellyn tried to remind himself why he was still intentionally sitting through the unpleasant cacophony, straining to hear the conversation between Alice, Lady Camilla and Lord Alcross, with varying degrees of success. He tried to contribute to the conversation whenever he felt his input required, but even that was a difficult task with the ballroom's disruptive ambience. Llewellyn was about to inform Alice that he needed a moment outside of the ballroom when a most unusual thing occurred. Lady Elvena, who the servant had not spoken with following Initiation, had approached their group with refreshments in hand.
The servant accepted the drink offered to him as he patiently, if not uncomfortably waited through the awkward noise filled silence that followed the white haired girl's arrival.

It was only after Lady Elvena had spoken that Llewellyn felt some of his uneasiness lessen. The servant may not have been anything more than a brief encounter for the white haired girl, but he was marginally pleased that she remembered him. Though, perhaps that was more in part to her request, which would allow Llewellyn to escape this horrid noise for at least a few minutes, than any joy at being remembered by one of his betters. Ignoring the subtly vulgar nickname and Lady Helena's rule forbidding touching his betters, Llewellyn eagerly grabbed hold of Lady Elvena's hand. "I can certainly assist in your search Lady Elvena. Which room do you need help finding?"

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne Kyuubey Kyuubey (Interacted) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage (mentioned)

Rin.png
1595947382276.png
Mentions/Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey

Rin was caught off guard when he said he knew. Causing her eyebrows to furrow in confusion before suddenly having the box snatched from her hand If he knew then why di- before her thoughts could finish, he dropped the cup of punch and leaned closer to her. Of course, she couldn't stop the increase of her heart rate and her reddened face while his hands began to guide her back against the wall. Every move, every action, every word that left his lips... When directed at her this way, all she knew how to do was melt like chocolate within his hands. Getting angry was usually her go-to, but in the current situation, she couldn't. His arm was still tight around her while his other hand was gliding along her costume. I...I cant...focus... her eyes had been locked with his this whole time, watching his expressions change, noticing the color of his eyes being off. But being unable to focus, she couldn't ask or question why that was. The weapon felt like her heart was going to explode for the thousandth time again today, unable to contain herself as well as she had for the past few years. Elias was like a damn wrecking ball in her program and she absolutely hated it while not being able to do anything to stop him. Due to this, however, he was unlocking things she locked away to protect herself, to keep herself in line.

His hand had lifted up to her face, his fingers brushing against her lips while her face even redder than a firetruck. H-He's driving me crazy... she thought to herself before he claimed he was a wolf in disguise before tugging her hood forward. Her lips had parted to speak but he had pinned her up against the wall so suddenly that her whole body was caught off guard by this. Which was why she didn't expect his lips to crash into hers. Crimson eyes widening at this and her stomach tying in knots over and over again. This kiss was different, it was passionate, intense. Comparing this kiss to early this morning...This one took the cake by far. There was more feeling behind it and it only dragged her feelings up to the surface as she began to kiss back, trying to match the same feverish kiss that he was giving her. Eyes closing, heart racing, face hot, even her own hands were starting to shake from the excitement running through her veins. She had to get it out somehow, and she wasn't sure how. The only outlet she had was her violin, and currently, she didn't have that. In fact, she had a wild Elias within her grasp. Hands finding their way to his waist and grasping the fabric of his tank top. Her hands still trembling, unable to stop it.

As soon as he broke the kiss, Rin's eyes slowly opened and lifted up to him. If he was expecting the worst outcome, he was wrong. There was no strength to act violently, hell, there was no strength to even verbally act and chastise him for his actions. The silence between the pair had grew, and it allowed Rin to (somewhat) get a grasp on her thoughts that ran rampant in her mind. He keeps exposing me, pulling me out in the open. No cover, no where to hide... his arm had removed from her waist and now left her pinned by his body. Rin was never physically strong, so fighting against someone like Elias was just asking to be snapped in half. The more he's in my space, the more nervous I feel... then she noticed her trembling hands, but still kept her eyes locked with Elias' face I'm...I'm shaking... Why am I shaking? it wasn't the "Heat of battle" adrenaline that she knew all too well. Despite her questions to herself, there was that one answer in the back of her mind that she didn't want to consider. But yet it stood out like a sore thumb. "I like him." was that answer. How could she accept it? After losing someone she loved most, was she really capable of loving another? Even through her aggressive and guarded nature?

Being lost within her thoughts, Rin didn't notice that Elias put his hands in her hair, his fists covered in the dark strands. Now she was really trapped here, no where to run and no where to hide. His question had caused her stomach to flip, he knew she wanted to hide. That's what she was good for. Hiding what she felt with her anger, getting upset and getting rough. It almost felt like he liked to taunt her this way, to make her cave in ways she didn't think of. The question lingered in her mind as her crimson eyes studied his, while he remained so close that she felt his hot breath brush against her lips. She was afraid to open up, terrified to. Was it worth trying? Was it worth giving into the feeling that she hated but also loved? Her hands began to tighten more on the waist of his tank top before they slowly released. Her mouth finally opening to speak for once throughout this whole ordeal that left her speechless. Rin's hands began to slowly lift higher as she spoke "Y-You're messing with fire, Elias." she said softly, resisting the urge to press her lips against his. There was a pause just so she could get her thoughts together and sound just a bit more in control of them "And you're going to get burned." it was a statement rather than a threat.

Giving him no time to respond, she yanked him into a fiery kiss. Closing her crimson eyes while her hands found the back of his neck. If she was going to give in, might as well make it a damn good introduction. If this is how he was going to play these games, then she was going to play them. He drove her insane, so she planned to do the exact same thing to him.​

20200628_204455.jpg

Morika whimpered and clutched more to Akron, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him! She didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone else she cared about. Not if she could do something about it. Morika sniffled and moved her head from being directly into his chest to pressing her ear and cheek to his chest to listen to his heart beat, and so that she didn't accidentally suffocate.

Morika looked over at Shinobu and uttered a soft. "Thank you." Before she gingerly grabbed the bouquet from the other girl's hands. "That's so nice of you." Morika said, her voice cracking and choking up as tears welled up in her eyes and streamed down her face. How long had it been since she had received flowers? Or people that wanted to be around her? Morika didn't want to remember right this second about how life was before her father died. And thankfully neither did the Marble Cake fairies.

Morika had put both of her arms back around Akron, removed one of the flowers from the bouquet and offered the single flower to Shinobu. "For you." She offered to Shinobu as the Marble Cake fairies voiced out their words of encouragement in her decision.

alcross-header.png

[Location: Dorm Room]
[Mentions:
[Interactions: Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Llewellyn RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Elvena Kyuubey Kyuubey ]​
full

Alcross had turned to glance towards Camilla as she emerged from her room, the same flush of red appearing on his cheeks as he stared her over from top to bottom, still taken aback by how she appeared in her costume in contrast to what he was used to seeing her in. Though unlike earlier in the day he was not rendered entirely speechless this time as he listened to her compliment the choice of attire that he had decided to go with. It was quite funny to the blue haired boy to hear her remarks as before he had met her, it was more common for him to be wearing 'fancy' attire rather than the more casual wear that he had been wearing over the last two months. If anything, this outfit was far closer to what he would have worn to the parties he used to frequent, rather than it being an actual costume like it was being used for tonight.

"Thanks.. I managed to find it in my wardrobe... so why not put it to some use" replied Alcross as he walked over towards a mirror and checked himself over once more. Though his attention was pulled away when Camilla had mentioned this being her first time at such a big scale party and how she was feeling nervous about it. What pushed it over the edge however was when she voiced her feelings towards him also being there, her words causing Alcross to rapidly turn away from her and back to the mirror in a poor attempt to hide his reddening face from her. "I.. it will be fine..." replied Alcross, fidgeting with the cufflinks on his left wrist. "We.. we will be with our classmates... and the school faculty... I'm sure it will run smoothly..." he continued, moving over to the cuff links on his right wrist. "... Just relax... enjoy the music... the food... and... and if anyone makes you uncomfortable.. just call me.." he added, turning around on que as she mentioned that they best get going.

The walk to the academy was nothing out of the ordinary for the pair of them as they walked down the streets, passing by various people dressed in costume as they spent their night touring the festivities splayed about across Death Vegas. A group of kids dressed as the Power rangers were busy chasing down several monsters, the group of them entering a nearby park that had been lit by a plethora of menacing jack o lanterns. Despite all this, Alcross was really more focused on his partner Camilla, the red haired lass being quieter than usual as they turned a corner and made their way towards the bottom of the infamous stairway, the girl seemingly lost in thought as they began the arduous climb.

It was only about halfway up that she finally spoke up, catching Alcross off guard with her admission and leaving him somewhat stunned. He hadn't been expecting this at all and in fact felt rather guilty that she seemed to feel this way when it was quite frankly far from the truth. Alcross in his own way had been heavily relying on Camilla, just without her knowing it. Two months in their relationship as Meister and Weapon, Alcross on several instances had felt like pulling her aside and speaking to her in private, to reveal what it was he was hiding from not just her but their classmates yet on each occasion he had backed out of it, afraid that it would somehow destabilise their current situation in a way that Alcross did not want. Yes it was selfish on his part, but Alcross could not deny that the past two months with Camilla had been a breath of fresh air for him. It was a life where the shackles cast upon him seemed to fade away and he could just enjoy the day to day without having to live up to the expectations placed upon him.

Blinking twice as she spoke, Alcross didn't really know how to reply to her. Would she still think of him as a good partner once he told her that he had not been entirely truthful with her over the last two months? Would she see him in the same light if she knew that Alcross was using her as a means of fulfilling his selfishness? Alcross didn't enjoy the fact that he had been deceiving her, yet he also didn't want to jeopardise this good thing that they had going on. At a loss for words, Alcross had remained quite as they continued their way upwards, the blue haired weapon now the one lost in his thoughts as they entered the dance hall. the pair of them assaulted by loud music. Whilst Camilla seemed enthralled by the sight before her, Alcross was instead looking at the sights with glazed over eyes, the boy lost in his own world as he briefly scanned the room; walking behind Camilla as she began to approach Alice and Llew; the four of them exchanging pleasantries as they complimented each others outfits; Alcross giving a mere nod of the head and a wave of his hand to both Alice and Llew. He was not going to attempt shouting over the music just to say hello to them, not when a gesture would accomplish the same feat.

Alas, it wasn't long before they were joined by Elvena, Alcross quickly turning away from the white haired girl as her outfit quite risque. He also wasn't exactly fond of her, considering that she was the sister to Elias, the arsonist hoodlum that had almost killed him on day one. However, despite trying to avoid looking at her, he could not help it when she mentioned his name; his full name . Instantly aggravated Alcross shot his head towards her, a clear look of displeasure upon his face while he stood behind Camilla. He had intentionally tried to keep his last name hidden from everyone else, so how was it that she knew it? He had only ever introduced himself to the class as Alcross Wolfgang so why did she have to reveal it all of a sudden, especially in front of Camilla, who only knew him as Alcross Wolfgang as well despite them being partners. That being said, he wasn't going to question her about it in the open, not in front of others. For now he would hope that the loud music had obscured her voice.

That being said, Alcross's mood had been ruined and he was already preparing to just leave and go back to the dorm. The last thing he wanted was for people to make the connection. It seemed like this generation of 'Evan's would not be getting along with this generation of Steins. "Camilla." he spoke, pulling her aside. "I'm going outside for a bit... I'm sure Alice will be able to show you around. We can't leave her alone now that Llew has been taken away. I'll find you when I come back" he spoke, quickly turning around and making his way towards the exit before she could even protest.

Alice.png
1595975850656.png
Mentions/Interactions: Phayne Phayne RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

Alice had let her partner go on ahead to deliver his own treats to the table and she remained in the same spot. Her mind racing while she listened to the music, almost dancing with it till her partner had returned. Shaking her blonde head and speaking up "You're fine Lew." she said with a smile and gently nudged him, noticing he was fairly close to her. In a way, she wondered if he was a little nervous. But before she could say much, she heard Camilla with her cute voice and looked over, seeing that she was in a little devil costume with different things going on. Behind her was Alcross with his costume that definitely fit him well and didnt stray too far from his normal look "Hey Camilla! Alcross!" she said with a warm smile. When complimented on her costume, the blonde giggled "Thank you. I was hoping it came out as good as it should have. I absolutely love yours as well, it's so cute!" her emeralds switched to Alcross and she spoke "Your costume is pretty cool looking too. Definitely different from what i've seen so far." there was so many different types of costumes out on the floor with all the other students, and some had the same costume just different variants. It was nice to see something a bit different.

It didn't take long for a fourth to join the group and hand them punch. Blinking a few times, Alice took the cup and looked down at it, definitely seeing it was filled with a type of juice. Bringing it to her lips, she took a sip and found it pretty okay. Though with a weird aftertaste. But that was probably part of the drink, so she didn't think much of it. Looking at Elvy, she spoke "Thanks, Elvy." it was nice of her to bring the drinks over to the group. The meister found her eyes looking at the costume she possessed and from the looks of it, it was unique, even beautiful. Despite all the skin showing, it was still a brilliant costume. Though the question that left her lips had caught the young blonde off guard as a frown slowly made its way onto her lips His name isnt Lewd, but...I can't change how someone calls someone else. she took another sip of her drink as she slowly nodded "Yeah you can take him for a bit." Alice said, watching her partner take Elvy's hand as if she was his savior from the madness she dragged him into. Her heart sank and her eyes lowered to her drink. Drowning it sounded good right about now... It was better than just staring at it.

Alcross had pulled Camilla aside, probably to talk to her. So the blonde took this moment to drink everything that was in her cup, having no regrets in doing so as she felt a little more energized. When she looked back towards Alcross and Camilla, she noticed the blue-haired boy no longer with her and was in fact walking away toward the exit. Wondering what happened, Alice made her way over and gently put her hand on Camilla's shoulder "Are you and Alcross okay, Camilla?" maybe she was having some troubles too. After all, her partner was heading for the exit. So in attempt to make Camilla feel better, she spoke up "Hey, let's try to have some fun till they get back, yeah?"

Last edited:
GWEN
"Hold Wolf of Might!" Gwen declared down to her partner, still atop of his shoulders after they had entered the ballroom. "There are snacks in that direction and this angel is partaking in all of them." she decided while climbing off of Baira's shoulders. There would be plenty of time for her to dance and party like a reckless teen not caring about the future after graduation from this pristine academy. However she had fasted for nearly the entire day in anticipation for tonight while her partner was taste testing everything she and Alice had made. There was even MORE delicious sweets here then what the two girls had created and her stomach demanded its own party with. "You want anything specific while I rob the place blind?" she asked circling to her partner's front with her hands behind her back while she spoke. "Are you going to go show the ladies your dance moves already?" she grinned up at Baira from underneath her hood.

Gwen knew there was no stopping Baira's love for the ladies. Was it that alpha wolf mentality of his? Hormones? Or just Baira that pursued them so relentlessly? The only reason she was spared such mercy of his 'charms' as he called it was the threat of being a fixed little doggy via an angry offended chainsaw her arm could turn into. Still as long as he didn't cause anyone to file charges for any reason or land them both in an even worse situation....

May as well let sleeping Bairas lie

Elvena Stein

01ce1b2b27acd723439e260902f9d679.jpg

During the entire exchange of formalities Elvena had vaguely noticed, as well as felt, a shift in Alcross’s demeanor. She blinked a bit, rather confused as to how she could have possibly offended the boy when all she said was his name. Was it the drink? Was he allergic to fruit punch? His name was common knowledge to the entire class so surely that couldn’t have set off the wolf attired comrade of hers. Those thoughts ran rampant for a bit, head falling to the side in a small tilt, the endless possibilities of how he had seemingly been insulted or rubbed the wrong way seeming to rack her brain. In the end she came to no conclusion, writing it off as a matter to be attended to at a later time. Right now she had a mission to set off on, one of great importance. At least to her it was of the utmost urgency, to others it may seem silly. “ Thank you kindly, Alice, I'll return him promptly. I hope everything is working out well for you. “ She was referring to the medicine she’d begun prescribing to the other girl, hoping it would indeed keep her madness in check like it did with her brother. From an up close glance it did appear to be having a positive effect on her, something Elvena was quite thrilled about. An experiment going well, who wouldn’t be ecstatic? Definitely was better than the alternative of it failing miserably.

Lewd’s hand soon came to fill the empty space that she’d been holding and she closed her fingers around it, offering him a reassuring smile to accompany the notion. She bowed her head in farewell to the group and began leading them out of the party, only stopping to discard the tray back on the buffet table that she’d tucked under her arm for safe keeping. Her pace was brisk but she wasn’t tugging him along or anything, she simply guided them and avoided crashing them into the many writhing bodies that occupied the space. The moment the door closed behind them, the music began to fade off. A sigh of contentment tumbled into the silence surrounding them like it was the best sort of embrace. “ I can never think properly at those types of events. You looked like you needed a breather from the chaos too. Situations that benefit both parties, my favorite. “ She admitted, grip loosening upon his hand in case he wished to pull away. “ Sorry I didn’t answer you back there, I figured it would be easier to speak out here. As for which room, I’m looking for the music room. I’ll follow your lead if you don't mind. “ Elvy peered down the dark hallway and found comfort in it, the eerie sense of being more alone and less crowded by strangers and classmates alike was something she could bask in forever. However, there was someone back in the ballroom waiting for her and she was insistent on returning to his side as quickly as possible. Being apart just didn’t feel right and Elias being the way he currently was felt like a call for trouble that she knew her partner would eventually answer.

She followed the long haired boy, their hair seeming to swing from side to side in unison, something she was finding a weird amusement in. “ You know, Lady Elvena has a really appealing ring to it but I prefer Dr. Stein if you’re going to stick to formalities. “ She could almost hear a phantom sound of Takeshi snorting as if finding humor in this and she blankly stared at the decorated walls of the hallway they were passing through, trying not to get externally flustered from the thought of it. “ What’s it like being back here after attending previously? Any different? Are you happy with your partner? Since the weapons got to choose I'd imagine so. The soul doesn't tend to lie, it's the purest form of truth we have. “ Elvy’s footsteps fell a bit slower as she brought a hand up to her cheek, wondering if that was perhaps too personal of a question. It wasn’t processing quite the same and that innate curiosity was outweighing her ability to be empathetic. “ Also, has Alice had any more issues with her darker self? “ While she could scope out Alice’s mood from a distance, Lewd was definitely much closer to the girl and would have more of an insight on that. He was the practical choice to ask about the madness within his partner. Her pace picked up once again, red eyes shining like beacons through the dimly lit hall. " How's the punch? " She shot a quick glance over to his cup, seeing that he'd managed to drink at least some of it during their small escapade.

Interacted with; Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentioned; Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Alcross Phayne Phayne Takeshi Exanis Exanis

The servant allowed Lady Elvena to escort him through the ballroom without prodding the white haired girl with any additional questions beyond the first unanswered one. He personally did not mind the girl ignoring his question, for he expected her silence to mean that she was in some sort of hurry. Though, Llewellyn did find Lady Elvena's sudden interest in his aid odd since neither of them truly interacted normally. Additionally, Lady Elvena was quite studious if the Academy's tests and exams were reliable forms of measuring one's intellect, so Llewellyn felt justified in assuming that the white haired girl would have little to no trouble discovering the DWMA's layout. Then again, Lady Elvena is giving me an excuse to step away from the boisterous party. Perhaps I should simply take this small blessing for what it is.

When the pair were outside of the ballroom, the awful cacophony dimmed, allowing Llewellyn to relax ever so slightly. Though, the fading of the DJ's choice in 'music' also granted the servant the capacity to hear Lady Elvena's sigh and the words that followed the release of air. She did not care for the party's ambiance either? That is a bit of a surprise. Lady Elvena appeared to be enduring the atmosphere far better than I, though I suppose it is possible that her behavior was merely a front. A mask to hide her discomfort. I may need to take care in choosing my words then, lest I offend her without realizing. The servant let his face take on its usual neutral guise as he opened his mouth to speak. "I took no offence, milady. The music room is over this way." Llewellyn spoke swiftly and made to have his body follow the speed of his words so he could fulfill the task bestowed upon him, yet he felt something off when he took a step forward.

Llewellyn's eyes nearly jumped out of his skull from how wide they went when he glanced back and noticed that he had still been holding Lady Elvena's hand. The girl had even loosened her grip on his own appendage, a clear sign that she had desired the servant to cease touching her. "I sincerely apologize milady. It was not my intent to bodily drag you through the hallways." The honey blond male delivered his words quickly and relinquished the soft, yet surprisingly cold hand from his grasp. He had hoped he did not offend Lady Elvena by extending the necessary physical contact for longer than was required, or worse, instilled a sense of disgust into the white haired girl from their prolonged handhold. I have to remember that Lady Alice is the exception, not the rule when interacting with my betters.

The servant tried to distract any ire he may have earned from his insolence by carrying out the given task with haste. Well, a brisk pace that is, not unlike how Lady Elvena had led him through the mass of bodies packed tightly into the ballroom. Llewellyn had no desire to accidentally ditch the white haired girl he was supposed to be escorting. If he did, the servant feared he would only draw even more ire than he had already earned. Though, when the girl's voice rang out from beside him once more, it became readily apparent that his caution had been futile. He had already offended her by addressing her with the improper title. It didn't matter that he had not known earlier, Llewellyn was still displaying a rather poor image as a servant. Why, if Lady Helena were still here to witness his impertinence, he would have incurred her wrath and the lashings he rightfully deserved.
"My apologies, Dr. Stein. I shall endeavor to address you correctly in the future."
It was a pathetic apology that would do nothing to lessen the girl's current displeasure, yet he was required to offer it anyways.

After being corrected, Llewellyn had expected the remainder of their journey, Dr. Stein's journey, to be filled with uncomfortable silence. However, it appeared as though the Doctor was far from done with the servant as he was then pelted by a multitude of questions. Llewellyn took a short drink from the punch the white haired girl had given him upon approaching him while he tried to think up a response to her inquiries. The sweet, tart and fruity drink tasted odd as it made it's way down his throat, yet Llewellyn ignored the abnormality in favor of formulating a response. A response that died on the honey blond's lips as Dr. Stein asked one more question.

The servant understandably waited another moment to see if the white haired girl was done asking him questions for now. Then, after Dr. Stein remained silent for that short half second, Llewellyn attempted to respond as best as he was able. "The Academy is the same. The courses are difficult, yet rewarding in their information and lessons. The instructors are distinguished, respected and quite capable of more than their assigned jobs. Though," The servant hesitated for a slight moment, then he pushed forward after realizing that stopping his speech at that moment might cause Dr. Stein to believe he had qualms with the DWMA. "It is disheartening to see gradually less recognizable faces. Even in this current year a few classmates have been transferred out of your class to other locations around the world." Lady Zee, the two males at initiation and other female, who had never shown up, came to Llewellyn's mind. It was truly concerning just how often students seemed to disappear from the Academy, yet Llewellyn had not thought too much on it until now and regretfully, it would have to remain buried for the moment. Dr. Stein had asked him other questions as well.

"Lady Alice is a good Meister." Llewellyn said in agreement to the white haired girl's words, even if she was incorrect in how his partnership formed. It was less a choice and more of an ultimatum for the servant, yet it had worked out. Lady Alice was a competent Meister who genuinely wished to make use of his inferior Weapon Form. The blond girl's decision had not stopped being a surprise to Llewellyn, yet he could now fully accept it as Lady Alice's genuine, if not misguided desire. Still, if his Meister was adamant upon limiting and restricting herself to something as weak as himself, then he was obligated to offer whatever form of assistance he was capable of providing.

The next question was difficult to answer, not because Llewellyn had terrible flashbacks of his encounter with Alice's Madness, but because he honestly was unclear in regards to his Meister's mental state. The servant had not noticed anything out of the ordinary with Lady Alice as of recent. That did not mean there were no abnormalities, merely that Llewellyn had not taken note of any.
"Not to my knowledge. Lady Alice has been behaving and acting normally." There was a smidgen of shame in Llewellyn's voice and the barest hint of a frown upon his face for not having a proper answer for the white haired girl. He was not doing a very good job at being a servant this day.

Thankfully, Llewellyn noticed the Music Room's door in the corner of the current hallway. "Here we are Doctor." The servant gestured to the door as the two of them neared Dr. Stein's destination. "The door should be open, though it is possible the faculty had it locked this year. A few instruments have gone missing in the past." Llewellyn had firsthand knowledge of one of those instances. Lord Morgan had once asked him to fetch the Academy's drum set and place it in the young master's residence. Lady Allison had been most cross with Llewellyn that week, for she had to pay to replace the percussion set. Still, if memory served right, the old drum set was still safely tucked away in Lord Morgan's dorm room.

The honey blond male had been lost in his thoughts and nearly missed the white haired girl's final question. Though, fortunately he did not, or he did considering the only word he caught was 'punch'. Still, it was not difficult to infer what Dr. Stein had meant. "The punch is good. Have you had opportunity to try some Doctor?"

Tags: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 and past students (Mentioned)

Baira-Header.png
4a93858ec6e219d22412c68af1cc5ee6.jpg
~Location~
Home
~Mentions~
N/A
~Interactions~
Gwen Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat
11766308.gif

"Oh?" replied Baira, turning his head towards the direction of the snacks; the aroma of various delights ranging from sweet and sugary to fruity and tangy tickling his nostrils as he merrily partook in their tantalising fragrance, eyes closed and tongue licking away at the lips as his nostrils danced with joy at the various scents. Alas, despite his initial desire of digging in, he had relented and forced himself to remain rooted to the spot. He had lost himself to the grasp of Halloween snacks once today and honestly another defeat would be putting his figure at risk of losing its edge and that was something he could not gamble. With a heavy sigh, Baira forced his gaze away from the banquet table and down to Gwen whom had managed to clamber off of him.

"Specific?.. Hmmm specifics are not important. We mustn't limit ourselves to specifics and rather just jump into the fray and experience things to its fullest" replied Baira in response to her question. "If you are the Speed Queen, then I am the King of the Night and no King or Queen should ever limit themselves to only a small portion of what there is to offer. Grasp all of it and leave nothing to waste. That being said... I did eat a lot earlier in the day and maybe a second round of Baira vs the Snacks would not be too favourable" shuddered Baira , before glancing around the room once more as he pondered her second question, though this time a frown formed upon his face. "It doesn't appear like there'd be many that could handle my moves..." spoke Baira as he watched the rather docile dancing of the various students currently inhabiting the dance floor. Baira could not help but ponder if it had been down to the lack of the good stuff that had been the reason for this?, A quick pat to the glass bottle smuggled in his right pocket hinting towards what he was suggesting. Quite a few of the students here seem quite rooted to the spot, unsure how to let loose and allow their more animalistic side to take over and despite Baira's tendencies, he was not going to rip his shirt off for the sake of it, only to look like a fool upon the dance floor as the sober crowd around him watched.

"I'd need everyone else in the room to loosen up first" continued the white haired male as he turned towards the Dj booth, certain schemes running through his head as to how he could help liven things up. His eyes fell upon two older students from a different class, their succubus costumes quite appealing to the eye. Older women were not spared his pursuit.

Shinobu Basili
75463240_p1_master1200.jpg
Hearing Akron calm down as Elias was taken away, Shinobu gave a sigh of relief. So far, she'd spent a notable amount of the night helping defuse situations. She didn't know why, but she felt as though it was some kind of bad omen. Maybe it had something to do with Akron's outburst, or maybe it was the fact that Rin and Elias were off somewhere probably killing each other. Whatever it was, she reminded herself that she still had a mission to complete. And upon seeing the emotional reaction that Morika gave upon receiving the bouquet, Shinobu very briefly allowed herself to forget about those worries mounting in the back of her head.

But upon being offered one of the roses back, she found herself tilting her head with a smirk forming underneath her mask at Morika's offering. Reaching up, she accepted the Rose before looking it over for a moment and giving a brief laugh.

"Heh, never had one of my own moves turned on me so quickly." she noted before affixing the rose to her vest on the right side "I'm impressed Morika, I'll have to try harder next time."

Reaching up to rub the side of her head, Shinobu briefly looked away from the two for a moment before remembering that she wasn't exactly done. There were plenty of ladies in need of appreciation tonight, and time was limited as long as she wanted to give a good impression.

"Well I wouldn't want to hold either of you up," Shinobu took several steps back before turning back to the crowd "Lot of work I gotta get done, but have fun you two!"

With that she strolled back into the crowd and resumed her quest of female appreciation. But almost as soon as she distanced herself from her classmates, her worries returned in full force. As he continued handing out bouquets, she couldn't help but notice an odd change in the air as time passed. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, everyone around her seemed so happy. The dancing was picking up, the voices of excitement were ringing out more often, and even the recipients of her bouquets seemed more grateful than ever.

Extremely grateful, in fact. One actually burst into tears of joy and spent twenty seconds clinging to Shinobu saying how amazing they were. Now Shinobu like to think that despite how humble she could be, that she could at least take immense pride in two things. One of which was her manner of dress, while the other was flower presentation. But even with that knowledge, something about the reactions to her bouquets was starting to feel... excessive? In fact the heightening energy of the entire party was starting to feel kind of overwhelming. Then again, maybe that feeling was her fault.

Most parties she attended with the Yojiware-Kai were just more fashion shows. Dormu, the bastard, had used almost every special occasion as an excuse to drag her and his men up onto a catwalk. But even with all the flashing lights there, Shinobu had always been on stage. Celebrations like that were light years apart from being in the midst of partying youths like this. So maybe there was no omen, maybe things weren't wrong in any way. Maybe she just hadn't been as prepared for her first real party as she had wanted to be. But even with that revelation, Shinobu couldn't allow it to distract her. Presentation was everything, and she still had a job to do.

"Lucy Queens?"

Shinobu came to a stop before a short blonde girl who was flanked by two boys, the girl in question was dressed up as Cupid while the boys with her seemed to also be following her angel theme. The blonde didn't turn to her initially, merely fooled around with what looked like a plastic heart-themed bow and arrow. Shinobu decided to press on and preemptively offer the bouquet, watching as the two boys with Lucy glanced to each other.

"Your dedication to spreading love has always seemed admirable to me," Shinobu continued "not to mention your skin care is off the charts. Like even without the angel getup you always seem to glow where you go so-"

"So you finally aim to seduce me, Shin-Shin?" Lucy interrupted as she turned around and looked up at her "Took you long enough."

Shinobu shrugged before nodding to the bouquet, "I call it appreciation, but you can call it whatever you want."

Lucy smiled before turning away and looking around, "Whatever it is, Cupid smiles upon it. Just like this party... can you feel it, Shin-Shin?"

Smirking, Shinobu walked around her whilst looking over the bouquet, "Only thing I'm feeling right now is an unrelenting desire to get these beauties in those soft hands of yours."

"Even if you don't feel it now," Lucy accepted the bouquet and held it tight "you will. Cupid's blessing is here, baby, and nobody's too far from his touch of love."

"I'll be sure to look out for that then."
Shinobu waved goodbye as she walked off to find her next target, only for her to pause and glance behind her just in time to see an arrow being aimed right at her.

Shinobu spun to the side as the plastic, heart-shaped arrow whizzed by and domed another dancer in the back of the head. She looked back to Lucy, who merely smiled before blowing her a kiss. Shinobu just resumed her leave, only for her to glance at the guy who had fallen forward from the arrow. He'd spilled his drink all over himself, and was still rubbing the back of his head as the two girls he was with laughed. But soon he just started laughing along with them, not a hint of agitation anywhere on his features. Shinobu still didn't know whether her unease was because of her or because of the party, but it was growing nonetheless.

Thankfully she found another break from such thoughts in the form of more classmates: Gwen and Baira. After sidestepping another overly happy dancer, Shinobu began making her way through the crowd towards them. They were close to another snack table, which already had several ladies that Shinobu knew she'd have to remember for later. For now, she already had her current target in sight. Bouquet already in hand, Shinobu gave a sigh of relief before strolling over to them with a wave. Taking a moment to straighten her tie, she gave them a once over before leaning her bouquet on one shoulder and giving a nod during her approach.

"Hey, looks like we got a dapper dude rolling with a dark mistress." she noted before putting a hand on her hip and chuckling "Now that's a combo I didn't really know I wanted to see here until I saw it, good to see you guys could make it."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Phayne Phayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back