• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soul Keeper

I am the same person who originally posted this thread. I just had to make a new account.

I've had this idea for a while. four people, including me. My character is the ring leader of the circus. Not much is known about him other than the fact that he has the ability to switch between a human form (to trick people with) and a tree-like creature.
f9cc6ed0640d18aff4f0161b8f27717c.png

IMG_20210217_182949.jpgName: When Human, he goes by Marco Formus
Height: Human form- 6'2, Creature form- about 24'5
Weight: Human form- 280, Creature form- unknown
Physical Appearance (Human form): Blonde hair, black top hat, red tail-coat, black jeans, and black boots
Physical Appearance (Creature form): Bark-like skin, the skull of a deer covering his head, pitch black eyes with bright green pupils, and long sharp nails on each of his six fingers (three on each hand
Abilities: can switch between forms at will, can use nature as a weapon or as a shield, can withstand countless injuries and continue on as if nothing had happened, and let out a roar that shakes the ground
Diet: Carnivorous
Prey: Young adults(21-29)

If you want to join, message this thread and I will respond as soon as possible. If possible, I would like one more part of the circus and two civilians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back