• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to the Circus! Looking for partners and open to plots!

Short Round

Just one of those things
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Welcome to my thread, thanks for giving it a look! After a break, I'm looking to give 1x1 rp another shot. I've got a specific plot I've been craving below, but I'm definitely down to plot whatever's on your mind!

Specific plot Idea
New York City, 1919. The new decade looms over you almost as much as the stack of overdue bills on your desk at home. You sigh and take a sip from your cup of lukewarm diner coffee. Flipping over to the help wanted section of your newspaper, you scan through it. In the near infinite sea of listings for receptionists, assistants, dock work, and cooks, a listing near the bottom catches your eyes. Assistant Firebreather wanted. No prior experience necessary. Modest pay, room and board included. Apply at 4 Pennsylvania Ave, Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey.

Things to know about me:
I'm 21, I prefer if my writing partners are 18+.
I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post.
I will try to respond every 1-3 days. I'm still in school, so some days I'm busier than others. I'll try to keep you in the loop.
I always love a good romance, but it's never a must!
OOC is a good tool for plotting and ideas, and an excellent way to send videos of raccoons riding garbage trucks.
I'm open for darker themes and elements as long as they make our story better!

General plot keywords I'm also interested in
Crime, sci fi, fantasy, romance, slice of life, video game and movie fandoms too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back