• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom welcome to the B.A.U., agents. [criminal minds rp search]

glowbug

small meat crew
good afternoon, agents, welcome to Quantico !
- c r a v i n g s -
hello, everyone, my name is gray and i am thrilled to be here!
i have been obsessively watching every season of criminal minds for a while now,
and i just have to roleplay it. we can get into guidelines/rules later, but first let's
discuss what exactly i am looking for out of this rp!

basically, i would like for someone to write as either Dr Spencer Reid or
SSA Aaron Hotchner for my OC, Gloria. i know Reid is a popular dude,
so i am open to writing as him for your OC.
i am ALSO open to writing as Penelope Garcia if anyone would want to
help make my DerekexPenelope dreams come true!
mostly, i just want to come up with case ideas OOC (and put our characters thru some pretty shitty situations.)
i expect that each of us will have our two characters (one canon, one OC/another canon), as well as
writing as other characters when needed.

- g u i d e l i n e s -
details, details, details! ... i love detailed partners who will give me a lot to work with.
communication is key! ... ooc chat is a MUST, i want to be friends before anything else.
realism = necessity! ... if your character gets shot, they get shot. means they'll likely be in the hospital for a hot sec.
godmodding? pfft, YUCK! ... goes along w/ first one. a rain of bullets means casualties.
activity levels: moderate! ... i have a job and go to school full time, so ya girl is a busy bee. i get it if you are too, lemme know!
comment below or PM me w/ any plot ideas or just simply saying 'hello, let's plot'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back