Welcome to The Apocalypse

[QUOTE="Riley Mayakovsky]
4hOKkho.jpg

Notable Skills: She is good with a melee weapon, not so much handguns and rifles. Her best fields are stealth and teams. She is very good with vehicles, Maintenance and driving.

Inventory: Kukri Machete, Empty Backpack and 2 rolls of Gauze. She is wearing the outfit in the picture.

Bio: Riley Mayakovsky was born to Liliya Mayakovsky, but without the presence of her father. She moved from Russia at young age, to America after giving up on searching for her father, in hopes of her family to forget about the past. This, however caused a strain on her moods, and the social barrier for being Russian hit her hard. She had a rough time through school, and she learnt to be quiet and avoid social situations. She graduated without any friends, and once she started to learn life for herself, it sucked.

She did, however, befriend one person. Once the option was given to her, Riley found herself needing the friend around, even if she hated to admit it. This bond lasted until she couldn't help feeling like she may do something wrong, and dissolved the friendship entirely. Riley kept to her mother, relying on her around so it wasn't as hard.

When the war first started to get real, she felt herself in trouble. Because of her nationalities, she didn't know where to stand, so instead she held back. She hated the talkabout going against Russia, and it sometimes got her into conflict, but when more started to back the war, she backed away. She claimed she was American for the most of it, but this tore a hole in her identity, so she stopped lying. Nowadays, she doesn't care what others think, as long as they've not got a gun.

Personality: Riley is a blunt talker, and only takes people along as long as they prove loyalty. She is very patriotic, even if it's hard, and believes in the Old Russia. She will seem unfriendly, reserved, but can prove good in a team, just as long as she isn't talking.

[/QUOTE]
Put that in the character thread...

see these tabs?

a1d91dc941985b6f520d0ad9380f08ba.png

click on them and post accordingly. ( °u°)

My bad :/ I'm from a place where it's all on one thread, not used to how it works here. I'm really, sorry.

Haha, maybe. Riley's a more, individual type. The sort where you'd have to save her life to even get her to consider trust. Too far gone, but not lost.

I look forward to meeting Jacob. I'm not making any promises on Riley being sweet although, that'd be too easy.

Haha. I wouldn't want it any other way. Though Jacob wont attack her unless attack. A heads up though, if this RP starts tomorrow, I wont post tell friday night or saturday morning

That is fine, I may be caught up tomorrow anyway, however I may also be available too. Life is Strange.

Well I'm going to Portland and then the beach friday so I will be away. ( :( ) Plus, my character might not get accepted (*^*)

Yeah, in these modern ones I like to play the foreign exchange student or an ex member of the Yakuza ^_^

It's a good call. A little spice of difference never hurts, gives more of a base to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back