• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the 90's [ Update with Prompts 3/27/2020 ]

Zenna

Junior Mint
1585095643817.png1585095628347.png
Welcome to the 90's: A world of rollerblading, drive in movies, and milkshakes at the local diner!

Hey everyone, I've discovered a recent craving of mine, so I thought I would throw a thread up
specifically for this. I'm looking to do a roleplay set in the 90's revolving around young adults or late
teens. I'd love to include romance, fluff, all the sort, but also include some mature themes as well. I would
love someone who is down for some daily replies, but it's by no means required. I'm pretty flexible
about what could happen in the roleplay, so I'd love to plot something out with you!

General
Zenna | 20 | English Major | Playlists | Mood Boards
MxM or MxF | Multi Para Writing |Active Daily | Communication

Word Bank
Milkshakes | Drive In | Vinyl Records | High School | Roller skates | Bullying | Identity
Aesthetic | Vintage Clothes | Diner | Bowling | Music Stores | Malls | Violence | Drugs
Parties | Road Trips | Fights | Cafeteria | Detention | Carnivals | Roller Coasters | Rain
Romance | Friendship | Rivalry | Drugs | Relationships | Teens | Young Adult | Stealing
Prom | Arcades | Drinking | Drama | Dark Themes | Language | Adventure | Road Trips
Next Door Neighbours | Car Rides | Rebels | Good x Bad | Enemies to Lovers | Delinquent

Pairings
Barista x ??? | Outcast x Outcast | Popular x Outcast | Rich x Poor |

Prompts

Bring your own ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back