• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 πŸžπŸ›π•£π•• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•¦π•’π• β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€!

Sounds good! I’ll pop you into that slot! And I like your arena choice! Desert could be quite fun ^^
Yep! I'm thinking a massive cattle wrangler. Uses his raw strength in the arena.

For desert arena I already have a few ideas popping in my head...

is the main rp gonna be on another thread?
Yep! I’ll create another thread for the CSs once I finish mine up, and I’ll also create the IC thread when the time comes and we get more people

This seems really cool! I’ll claim the District 12 Male and District 11 Female, if I can please. (also voting # because a snowy area sounds awesome).

This seems really cool! I’ll claim the District 12 Male and District 11 Female, if I can please. (also voting # because a snowy area sounds awesome).
Sounds good! I’ll put you in for both, and I agree, the snowy arena does sound pretty awesome

I'm inclined to agree since forest seems cliche. I think desert could be fun, or the grand canyon idea that someone suggested.
Forest is definitely cliche, but I put it out just as a base! I would love to see what some people come up with for the custom arenas as well! I’m so glad people are interested, I didn’t think anyone would be!

Forest is definitely cliche, but I put it out just as a base! I would love to see what some people come up with for the custom arenas as well! I’m so glad people are interested, I didn’t think anyone would be!
I love Hunger Games and it's been awhile since I've done a Hunger Games RP so I figured I would jump in!

I love Hunger Games and it's been awhile since I've done a Hunger Games RP so I figured I would jump in!
I’ve just recently rediscovered it in my infinite hospital time, so I’ve been really pumped about it for the past few days, and I thought β€œHey, why not create a whole group rp for it!” and here we are ^^

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee loved the book, thought katniss was hot, but also who cares about your love triangle? we have a revolution to run! (snow is cold and unfeeling, those who love money are corupt. staliIIINNNNN)

Hecc yeah, setlers! (though i prefer seven wonders more. i can use my knowledge from ap world to wreck my mates. you gotta go song china. religiously tolerant, high trade, all the public works, and a bit of science if you can get it.

same. my OC is oddly specific. i already drew a sketch of him.so can i add that for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back