• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 πŸžπŸ›π•£π•• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•¦π•’π• β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€! ( IC )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

twinkie

π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“π‘œπ’Έπ’Άπ“ π’·π“π“Šπ‘’π’·π‘’π“‡π“‡π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1652807219365.png

Mercedes "Mercy" Rhine

It was almost time to announce the Hunger Games for this year. It had always been a pain to take up both the Announcer and the Interviewer, but Mercedes managed. She'd been taking on these rolls for almost 10 years now. Having been the youngest Hunger Games host that Panem had ever seen, there was no doubt that there were some people interested in taking her position, but as she sat in the interviewer's chair, Mercy felt a rush of adrenaline as the cameras turned to her and they went live across the nation.

"Hellooooo Panem, and welcome to the 63rd Annual Hunger Games! My name is Mercedes Rhine, and I hope you stick around for this year's annual Games! I will, yet again, be your Announcer and Interviewer this year. As we travel from district to district, two tributes will be reaped and brought back to the Capitol. Each year, one boy and one girl are chosen to fight to the death against 23 other tributes for glorious victory for their district."

The TVs behind her turned on, and showed the reapings of each district in order from one to twelve. It was exciting every year to see the tributes reaped, to see what she had to work with. Of course, the Careers looked practically the same every year, so there wasn't much to work with there. Some of the tributes caught her eye, but most were practically same build and attitudes as every other year.

Mercedes refused to back down from her position as announcer, and she constantly had it out for some of the lower districts. It was all fun and games to show how weak the lower districts were, and she planned to have a a lot of fun helping the Careers end them.

"Once the tributes arrive here, they will be interviewed by yours truly, and will be sent the next week into the arena! Once the tributes are waiting to enter, this year's arena will be announced live, and with the one minute countdown, the Games will begin! The tributes will arrive tomorrow for a day of beautifying and the day after will be the interviews, so make sure to stick around!" Mercedes gave her brightest smile as the cameras went off, and all she had to do now was prepare for tomorrow to greet the tributes.​

Tinkerbell clutched a pair of tweezers in her hand, attempting to tug any stray hairs out of her nose and eyebrows and comb her hair from her last night's shower. She scowled at her reflection in the mirror, it still wasn't good enough.
"Hurry up!" her parents shouted "You're going to be late for the reaping!"
"Yeah, hold on, I need to pick an outfit!" Tinkerbell yelled from up the stairs. She proceeded to dig through her closet.

When Tinkerbell finally emerged, she was wearing a simple comfortable white shirt and a dark blue plaid jumper dress over it, with black leggings. She had a bit of silver eyeshadow on.
"Yeah, I'm ready." She told them while trying to see if she could smooth out any wrinkles in her outfit. She and her parents walked to where the reaping was held every year.

As Tinkerbell got into the second-most front row, she looked around, hoping her dance instructor wasn't in the crowd. What if she tripped up to the stage, got her outfit dirty, or something like that. Tinkerbell had no idea that, in her worry, her palms had begun to get sweaty.

She looked around some more, hoping that her rivals and fellow dancers were also not watching.
Then she thought: If I am reaped, and I do not make a fool of myself, they'll respect me.
This was followed by: What if I die a stupid death?

Tinkerbell remembered her instructor's words: you're the only one on stage, and the judges are watching you. You have to finish the competition, no matter what.
Tinkerbell calmed after that because she knew her fear of failure could lead to her actually failing.

Tatyana von Messor : The Reaper
70794140-young-woman-with-red-hair-in-black-gothic-costume-on-dark-background.jpg

And of course, the Reaper was watching in District One. She always watched each Reaping, and whether that may or may not be an influence of her unfortunate nickname is left to be decided. Von Messor held a wineglass in one gloved hand, the liquid bloodred and swirling. Tributes...more like sacrificial lambs. She resided near the back of the stage, haunting the background as the District One mentor.
Watching Mercedes Rhine, von Messor gave a toast with her wineglass, not drinking but rather holding it more like a prop. A filigree rapier was visible through the folds of her cloak, her gloomy outfit resembling more of 18th-century nobility than a festive one. Complete with jabot, dark azure Victorian suit with gold decorations and a black cloak, von Messor's grim expression did nothing to alleviate her aura of woe. But then again, she was Tatyana von Messor, the Reaper, and the day you manage to get her to cheer up is the day Hell freezes over.
No one stood near her, and the Reaper didn't seem to mind. With luck, this year's tributes will be somewhat competent. Yet given the Reaper's cutting remarks and wry sense of humor, she was hardly the kindest mentor.
"A toast to the tribute's competence." Your sarcasm is most touching, von Messor.

Last edited:
As Kassie threw on his outfit, She let out a contented sigh. she wore a white frilly dress shirt that ruffles into a V-neck with a pansexual and transgender pride pin plunged onto the shirt, along with dark brown high-waisted pants that fit a bit tightly. She pulled on the puffy sleeves to get them at the perfect volume while tying a leather belt around the fringes of the pants. She slid on her knee-high boots effortlessly before scrambling to the other side of the room. drawing 3 small red hearts under her eye calmly, and also hoping to agitate her parents. She placed on his sunglasses, aswell as her light crown. She tied on her transgender cape before strutting out of her room, her Honey-brown eyes gazing around the large home.

She descended the staircase with low click, click, clicks by the back of his heel. She had no idea why she had to attend these 'hunger games' at all. it wasn't like she was ever picked, despite how much she wanted to for some years. but this year was not it. boredom flowed through her eyes as she continued her way. it wasn't long till she reached her best friend, Marsh, in the crowd of people there were " Who do you think will get chosen this year?" Marsh contemplated. " I don't know, maybe that Sarah chick. She's like, a huge push-over, and would literally try to have s** with somebody just to win some prize." Kallista scoffed with a slight chuckle " And then Toby. Remember him? he's that pick-me boy that went to your house when his parents supposedly 'kicked him out'? Dont make me laugh." They began to snicker while pointing out the flaws in everybody that would be able to be a tribute.

" Alright alright, lets calm down." Marsh told the much more shining person beside them "Let's not draw attention to ourselves Kassie, cause who knows, we might be chosen together!" Kas quirked a brow " They still use my dead name. do you really think we're gonna be chosen together?" marsh faltered a bit " Dang.. it would be fun to be together though." He explained, Causing Kallista to smile " yeah, Yeah, your right man. let's hope we don't get chosen then, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back