• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Shikimoto academy! [Character Sheets go here!]

Main
Here

ZenailTGN

The Blind Twins.
Username:
Name:
Species:
Appearance(Pic please, anime/real):
Academy Rank: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Security, Headmaster, Teacher, etc.)
Classroom number:
Dorm Number:
Other 1:
Other 2:

(( H e c k l e s-- Sorry uhm I didn't know if we were suppose to tell you if we're interested before posting..Uhm..but I am and I'll wait for your response before like doing the forms to fill o k a y

hey I'm back again! (sorry that it took so long... I didn't find it in the first way xD)
So you already have the char sheet... but do you need it again?
And about the dorms and classes (and the numbers of them) how should I know that?
Oh and Hi thereee~

(( H e c k l e s-- Sorry uhm I didn't know if we were suppose to tell you if we're interested before posting..Uhm..but I am and I'll wait for your response before like doing the forms to fill o k a y

You're more than welcome to post up a sheet! This place is always open and accepting!

hey I'm back again! (sorry that it took so long... I didn't find it in the first way xD)
So you already have the char sheet... but do you need it again?
And about the dorms and classes (and the numbers of them) how should I know that?
Oh and Hi thereee~

Head to the main RP board and select a class to be assigned to, (1A,2B,3C,4D,or 5E) and then select a dorm room (Dorm 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)
Dorms are also coed meaning you could have both a boy and a girl in a shared dorm, so be responsible with that lol.

Username: (Like my user?) LittleBearii
Name: Dixon 'Luci' Hellfront
Species: Human

1546201994453.png
Academy Rank: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Security, Headmaster, Teacher, etc.) Teacher.
Classroom number: Class 1A
Dorm Number: Room 1.
Other 1: Hellfront has a weakness for bitter flavored drinks, food and candy of all sorts.
Other 2: Demonology is one of his many drives for passion towards the study of every so creature in the Hell-realm that led him to be one of the top rank S Demologist. Too bad he had to take a couple of beautiful souls to reach to where is.

Personality: A well reserved man with not much to speak in his vocabulary, unless you upset him in such a way. But let's hope you don't try that for Mr.Hellfront, yes?

Last edited:
Username: (Like my user?) LittleBearii
Name: Dixon 'Luci' Hellfront

View attachment 520092
Academy Rank: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Security, Headmaster, Teacher, etc.) Teacher.
Classroom number: Class 1A
Dorm Number: (Do teachers be assigned by dorms?) To be determined
Other 1: No clue what the other is for
Other 2: Please explain I don't understand good golly

Accepted, and Other is for spaces like Personality, Quirks, Special talents, etc.
Teachers have their own living quarters kind of like a large mansion where each teacher gets their own private room, but they all share the same common house, you know?

Accepted, and Other is for spaces like Personality, Quirks, Special talents, etc.
Teachers have their own living quarters kind of like a large mansion where each teacher gets their own private room, but they all share the same common house, you know?
Got it! I'll edit it out and get it filled properly then thank you!

Username: Hyelin
Name: Spirit
Species: Anubis (if it's okay for you)
Appearance: white medium long hair (it's very soft though), violet-yellow eyes, actually a bit skinny (but not too much!) wears black things (it's a contrast to her hair and skin... it's very light too)
Academy Rank: (I don't know much about it tbh... but I would say sophomore?)
Classroom Number: ?
Dorm Number: ?
Other 1: Spirit hates fights and wars. She also is a real pacifist in those kind of things
Other 2: She fears bullying. She has been bullied back in her childhood because of her light hair and skin color...

Username:
ZenailTGN ZenailTGN
Name:
Akito Namikaze
Species:
Draconic Demon
stay3.jpeg

Academy Rank: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Security, Headmaster, Teacher, etc.)
Junior
Classroom number:
1A
Dorm Number:
Main Equipment:
animebooks-com_2272_85496637.jpg

Form 1: Holy cross
Form 2: Gatling/Machine gun.
Form 3: Claymore Sword.
Form 4: Buster Blade.
Form 5: Holy Armory (Hand pistol x4, Uzi x4, TMP x4, Various Ammunition)

Combat Skills:

Battle Mana:
Crossfire:

Creating a flaming aura around each fist, Akito is able to deal out massive damage in a single burst, though this attack does damage himself as well, seeing as he's working with flames.

Doppleganger:
Using Chi Flux techniques, Akito can create a double of himself, though this double cannot attack or withstand physical damage, it does work in a pinch as an escape technique.

Dragon's Eye:
Akito's Dragon eye allows him to see the flow of Mana, letting him find the perfect position in any battlefield to cast his Crossfire at it's highest potential.

Username: Sariel Sariel

Name: Fumiko Shimata

Appearance: (sorry couldn't make it smaller ÒwÓ)
dbc9e06d435fe6a0351b24d8a84e5470.jpg

Academy Rank: Sophomore

Classroom Number: 2B

Dorm Number: 4

Other 1: She's been cursed when she was a child that's why flowers are blooming all over her face. When she gets hurt more flowers are blooming. The more flowers in her face the weaker she gets.

Other 2: she is an open minded person who loves to talk to people. She even is fun to be around and loves making jokes.

The reason why she got accepted is that she is not unknown to spells and stuff like that. She still tries to find a solution for her curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back