• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
Processing. . . .

gm: dominos

tags: SoL, superpowers

welcome to seasoning city!

Middle school; A time of endless emotions and no where to put them to good use. What happens when children are put under pressure such as puberty?

Psychic powers, apparently.

You, as a middle schooler in Seasoning City, have either been gifted with psychic abilities of some kind or know someone who has. Life with abilities like these isn't easy, and neither is middle school.

But there's something sinister on the horizon. An organization known as Claw is hell bent on taking over the world; And it looks like it's up to these middle schoolers to stop them.

//

Hello, welcome to this rp! This is an au of MP100, so it takes place in a world without the canon characters. You don't have to have seen the show to participate, we can provide you with resources as to the lore! I'll create a discord soon, if enough folks are interested ^^
coded by kaninchen

I'd be quite a bit interested. I think it would be a fun challenge to play a non-psychic character for this one and have that influence the interactions with the other characters.

I'd be quite a bit interested. I think it would be a fun challenge to play a non-psychic character for this one and have that influence the interactions with the other characters.
thanks for your interest, i'm excited to see what you come up with!!

i was gonna wait for more players but i figure there's no harm in posting it now, so here's the discord ! i'll probably have a cs thread up sometime tomorrow ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back