• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi!
Welcome to the recruitment thread!

GMS: (Only me) | GM-RECRUITMENT OPEN

We are going to roleplay on a planet with a planet filled with wonders and people you could imaginably meet! You make your own story, just don't be too overpowered and be balanced so you won't ruin the fun for others! It's in a fantasy setting that the planet is and you could find many things, magic as well and different humanoid races! The planet's technologies are: Steampunk/Medieval in some places. Be whoever you wish, let the creativity shine on the deepest parts of your heart. Be an alien, Be demon or whatever!

Planet Zeron 1X is a ginormous planet orbiting a solar system that's in the name of Zeron-X. The solar system has a star two times the size of our sun with a habitable zone to about: 1.8 AU -> 3 AU is where it's located in the stars goldilocks zone. The radius and the diameter of the planet are at the rough size of Jupiter but the mass is close to Earth-like making the planet not a gas giant but it's actually a Jupiter-Sized terrestrial planet.

The gravity of the planet's surface is actually Note: MASS and Size is different in this concept because the planet has a higher mass of the Earth while maintaining 1G on all surfaces of the planet, meaning it is the size of Jupiter with lower-mass. The planet is habitable for life and an ideal place but storms are bigger and more dangerous to encounter.

There is a crap ton of tectonic plates but compared to that the conditions for Earthquakes are as normal as planet Earth. Tectonic plates are split up into many sections in the planet instead of being 1 big plate. There are tons of volcanoes as well! The wildlife is lush, beautiful while biomes are unimaginably huge in some places. Compared to the Earth this is so small but some are bigger than Earth! The planet's spin has 24 hours on each side which means that the planet will experience day and night just like on the home planet of Earth.

The climate temperature on the poles reach about -200C while the maximum is about -90C on hotter days making the poles pretty hectic to traverse. While on the temperate zones are mostly beautiful forests or just temperate stuff you usually find. The seasons vary a lot on this planet and some cases are infinite while most are limited. You can find many environments and lush terrain by just exploring a few regions already. There's a ton of exploring to do, tons of ores and minerals in rich places. This place is a miner's dream if ever discovered.

Example of pictures:

Temperate zone: (Not my images) | Contains mostly forests that are within temperate zones honestly. Grassy plains only exist here.

1593012192159.png

1593012204310.png
1593012268693.png

1593012312305.png
1593012326461.png

1593012354757.png

Tropical zone: What can you expect to see?

1593012368964.png
1593012385948.png
1593012396391.png
1593012420011.png
1593012428541.png

Polar zones:

1593012451143.png
1593012459100.png

Requirements:

>Multiparagraph/1+ Paragraph
>Past-Tense/3rd person. (1st person is allowed too)
>Must have a character!

The map of the planet:

1593012582561.png

Thanks for reading I hope you are interested! :) I just feel a little shy so I decided to make my own group haha. I do feel like trying out ideas for anything else too...I suppose.
Any suggestions? Drop it off! I'm ready to embrace it. Thanks for your kindness of reading and I hope you found this very intruging.

OOC: Fantasy - Welcome to planet Zeron 1X (OOC)

Last edited:
Im pretty interested. So if we are just finding outselves an adventure, whats the main goal? Im down to just have fun.

wow that is really cold

Yep. For a big planet like this, it sure has some cold in it too because the poles are far away from the sun, if we look at the sheer size of the planet, but the gravity is relative to the Earth, so it is a nice theoretical planet. Some deserts can be temperate or very hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back