• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yes! We are hoping for more werewolf, witch/warlock and human characters but if you wanna bring in a vampire feel free! Do you both have discord? It’s a must for this RP for ooc chat. If so then I will send you both a link to join our discord server!
yup god discord but now I’m a little conflicted about vamp or werewolf... leaning to good boy

Still open to accept at least 1-2 more people. We could use some more werewolves, witches/warlocks or humans but feel free to add to our vampire list!

I am opening this back up in the search for more people to add some human characters to our group!
I know that not everyone will want to play only human characters so as long as one of your characters is human that is okay.
Please keep in mind this is literate and I am expecting decent grammar and at least 2 paragraphs for each reply! Discord is also a must and realistic face claims are being used.

Can I make a warlock character along with my human character if I join? They're like a mentor-student duo. Or more like father and adopted child.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back