• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=bkgd] --light-color: #9900cc; --accent-color: #000; --dark-color: #000; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 350px; height: 250px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b9/70/f0/b970f024f27b21578d8f83a0ff826f2c.jpg); filter: grayscale(20%); background-size: 100%; border: 8px solid var(--light-color); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 35%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 25px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent-color); font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=titleback] position: absolute; top: 37%; width: 100%; height: 20%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; border-top: 2px solid var(--light-color); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--light-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; text-align: left; top: 3%; left: 5%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 20px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; top: 10%; width: 100%; height: 65%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; padding-top: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 84%; height: 90%; overflow: auto; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 60px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; width: 15px; height: 8.5px; background-color: var(--light-color); top: 90%; border-radius: 10%; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=tabback] position: absolute; top: 87%; width: 100%; height: 8.5%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class="titleback tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]Welcome to New Haven[/div] [div class=tabback][/div] [div class=tab style="left: 130px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 150px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 170px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 190px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 210px;"]
[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=text] Vampires, witches and werewolves! Oh my! Hundreds of years ago all these supernatural beings roamed the town of New Haven freely. For a long time they went mostly undetected but eventually time caught up with them. The founding families of New Haven created a Town Council for the sole purpose of hunting, capturing and killing what they considered demons. After rounding up these creatures they managed to lock them in the basement of an old stone church and burned them to their deaths. What they didn't realize was their plans to rid the town of all it's supernatural beings hadn't been a complete success. Some fled, some remained hidden in plain sight and others....well, they escaped the fate of death in the church that summer...somehow.

It has been two hundred years and supernatural beings are slowly making their way back into New Haven. Something drew them back in but they aren't sure what exactly got them here. Some say it's homesickness after all these years and others have different reasons. In reality, they were brought back here for a reason and once they cross the city limits.....they are trapped, unable to leave town. Someone, or rather a group of someones, want revenge/power and they will go to any length to get it. Things are about to get interesting in New Haven again. Buckle up.

THIS IS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BC I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES. IT'S BASICALLY TVD BUT WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND SOME SLIGHT CHANGES. I GET MOST MY IDEAS FROM THE SHOWS AND MOVIES I AM WATCHING AT THE TIME. SUE ME, OKAY? LOL. YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE WATCHED IT TO JOIN!
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  • Roles Available:
    • Vampires: They feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into their kind by sharing their own blood with them. A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way (whether by drinking it or being injected with it) and has died with the blood in their system will be revived as an undead vampire. In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die. Vampires can only feed on human blood in order to complete their transformation—animal blood or vampire blood is not sufficient to finish the transformation from human to vampire.
    • Werewolves: Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical powers, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed. The werewolf gene must be triggered by taking the life of a human, either intentionally or by accident, in order to gain access to their enhanced physical abilities. It does not matter if the kill was accidental or intentional, premeditated or out of self-defense — if a werewolf causes the death of a human in any way, their werewolf gene will be activated. After the gene is triggered, the werewolf's eyes will turn golden, and their powers [ such as increased strength, speed and accelerated healing ] will activate instantly. They are typically cursed to transform into a wolf on the night of every full moon although they can learn to control the transformation and do so at their own will or choose to not transform at all. Additionally, Werewolves cannot be compelled by Vampires.
    • Witches/Warlocks: Supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft. While many witches/warlocks are the self-proclaimed "keepers of the balance," other witches have been known to work against the balance and use their power for personal gain or use dark magic. Most don't like Vampires or Werewolves but there are exceptions. Basic abilities of are spell casting, channeling and potion brewing. Other abilities can include pain infliction, element control, telekinesis, illusions and resurrection (rare & hard to do). Witches/Warlocks aren't able to be created, they are born with their powers and can grow stronger with practice and focus. Some are more powerful than others. They are typically more powerful than both Werewolves and Vampires but there are exceptions to this and it also depends on their strength levels.
    • Humans: For the most part, humans are outmatched by supernatural beings and are most often defeated whenever confronted by a superior creature. However, some humans have been known to utilize tools and weapons and have managed to succeed in a supernatural combat. Therefore, as a means of survival, most humans must rely on intelligence, research and teamwork in order to prevail. Due to the fact that humans are commonly noted for their tendency to fear the unknown, many of the humans who are aware of the supernatural have built societies, such as the Town Council, that are dedicated to hunting and killing all supernatural beings, especially vampires. Generally, these hunters use advanced knowledge of folklore to hunt, identify and murder any and all threats to humanity. They are able to modify conventional human weaponry such as guns, knives and stakes kill supernatural beings that are often more powerful than they are.
  • Important Places:
    • Porter Church: An old stone church that once stood in the town of New Haven. It was the sight of the fire in which the founding families tried to kill off the supernatural beings. They were locked in the basement and burned to their deaths (some of them). It is not abandoned and falling apart, the basement doors sealed shut.
    • The Grill: The grill is a good place to drink, eat, and enjoy time with friends/family. It is a popular hangout for teenagers and young adults in town. Go on in and hangout for a while.
    • Library: Looking for information or just a quiet place to read/study. Here is it. There are many secrets, mysterious objects and tunnels in the library if you just look hard enough. Books, hidden archives and more. You're missing out if you don't take a peek inside.
    • Town Square: This is where town parades, events, festivals and more are held. It is right in the center of town of course!
  • Extra Details:
    • Daylight Jewelry: This allows vampires to walk in the daytime without being burned by the sun. It is enchanted by witches and they are the only ones who can craft such jewelry. It also helps keep them more under wraps due to most humans believing they can't be walk in the day. How your character acquired theirs is complete up to you so feel free to be creative with it!
    • Vervain: A toxic herb and a vampire's most well-known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with this in any way, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampire's throat and digestive tract will be burned and they will become extremely weak. If a human ingests or holds vervain in hand, pocket or even jewelry then they are protected from vampire compulsion. It can also be used to weaken and/or wound vampires enough to be easily captured or killed.
    • Wolfsbane: This herb has the same effects on werewolves that vervain has on vampires. It's also surprisingly commonly-used by werewolves to drink as a tea on the night of full moons, as ingesting it prior to their transformations can weaken them enough to reduce the chances of breaking free from their restraints and hurting someone while they're changed. This concoction is said to taste like "battery acid."
    • The Cure: This is a vial of potion/blood that may or may not have the ability to turn a vampire back human. It has also been rumored that it is the only thing that can help to truly kill an immortal being as once they are human again you can easily hurt them. The curse is very well hidden as nobody has bee able to find it even after hundreds of years. [ The Cure will come into play later in the RP. At the start it is not a factor and nobody knows of it ].
    • Werewolf Bite: This bit it lethal to vampires. It takes 24 hours before it spreads completely through the body and kills them and as of now a cure for it is unknown.
    • Moonstone: This stone has the possibilities of breaking a long standing curse on the werewolves. With this stone they would be able to break the spell that binds them to the full moon but in doing so the Vampires would be slaves to the sun forever. Their daylight rings might no longer work in the event of this curse being broken but that is, for now, just speculation.
    • Compulsion: This is can be done by vampires but they must look into the eyes of their target. Compulsion can be broke by the vampire who compelled the target's death, them breaking it themselves or in other ways yet to be determined.
    • Supernatural Death: The only ways to kill a vampire are a stake [ has to go directly through the heart ], fire [ must burn them completely ], werewolf bites [ if not treated ] and ripping their heart out [ which can be done only by other vampires ].
[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  1. Be respectful. We will not be tolerating any ooc drama. If there is a problem then either address it like an adult or bring it to me and I will handle it accordingly. We are all here to have fun and for that to be possible this must be a comfortable environment for all.
  2. RPN rules will be followed. This one is pretty self-explanatory, right?
  3. No one liners, please. While I'm not always super picky on post length, I do want everyone to at least post a good 2-3 paragraphs. We want people to be able to keep the RP going so being able to respond to posts is a must. In addition, I prefer third person & past tense for posts as well.
  4. I have the final say. Along with my lovely co-gms, apolla apolla , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork & izayoiix izayoiix , ofc. Thank you!
  5. Romance isn't required but it is welcomed! I'm a sucker for a good romance but keep things PG [ fade-to-black and such ]. Also make sure to have consent of the writer of your character's love interest! Let's not make this ALL romance though so be sure to interact with other characters as well.
  6. Limited spots! In order to keep my sanity and not overwhelm myself with a larger group, I will be accepting 4 people [ this is not including my go-gms ]. Out of curiosity, let me know what kinda of characters you're most interested in RP-ing when you express interest!
  7. Mandatory doubling. In another attempt to keep this to a smaller amount of people and still avoid the usual problem of only female characters I'd like everyone who joins to write for at least 2 characters. 1 male, 1 female. If you want more than 2 characters, just let me know first!
  8. Discord is a must. I suck at keeping up with OOC threads on RPN and I don't want you to be/feel out of the loop due to this! This is where we will chat, come up with relationships, plotting and announcements will be made!
  9. FCFS. I will be making this a first come, first serve RP. With that being said, I reserve the right to deny anyone if I feel the need or if I don't feel you fit.
  10. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY. SORRY.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text] [/div][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"]plot.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"]details.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"]rules.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"]charas.[/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Last edited:
i hate youuuuuuuuuu 😭
female and male undecided atm please xD

No worries. I may up the limit depending on interest and how I am feeling. (:

I'm super interested!
F: Human
M: Vampire
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | I'm interested! | *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Female: Human
Male: Human
Thank you both for expressing interest! I have added 2 new rules that I completely forgot [ I was a little too excited when I posted lol ] so hopefully you are both still interested after you read them!

Thank you both for expressing interest! I have added 2 new rules that I completely forgot [ I was a little too excited when I posted lol ] so hopefully you are both still interested after you read them!
Those two rules are fine by me! I prefer Discord for OOC anyways. xD

Still open to accept maybe 2-3 more people for this if anyone is interested.
We could use some more werewolves, witches/warlocks or humans! (:

Hello, perhaps I could join? Please? (Psst, I love the aesthetic of the image above.)
Thank you! I see you are new to the site so welcome! In case you didn't know, you can click on the little tab like things [on that first pic] and it will show you plot, extras, rules and such.
We are more than happy to have you if you'd like to try and join! Out of curiosity, is this your first time RP-ing or are you moved here from another site? (:

Last edited:
Oh, thank you, I've been exploring around last night, so I'm pretty familiar with this site. Well, I've done roleplays before, really, more of Facebook and other story sites, but I wanted a site just for roleplay, and so I found this quaint little paradise. Honestly, I am doing my best to contain excitement!

Oh, thank you, I've been exploring around last night, so I'm pretty familiar with this site. Well, I've done roleplays before, really, more of Facebook and other story sites, but I wanted a site just for roleplay, and so I found this quaint little paradise. Honestly, I am doing my best to contain excitement!
I apologize for my late response! Do you have discord? It is needed for this RP as it's where we will plot, chat and have any rp related announcements. If you do, I can send you the discord link in a PM now!

Any room in this rp currently?
Any vampires left over? Or perhaps a werewolf? ifeel like playjng a bit of a tsun

Yes! We are hoping for more werewolf, witch/warlock and human characters but if you wanna bring in a vampire feel free! Do you both have discord? It’s a must for this RP for ooc chat. If so then I will send you both a link to join our discord server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back