What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to New Haven (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Mystery, Platonic, Romance, Supernatural

jasmichelle

Freebird
Welcome to New Haven
code by sox

Last edited:

jasmichelle

Freebird
Hello, perhaps I could join? Please? (Psst, I love the aesthetic of the image above.)
Thank you! I see you are new to the site so welcome! In case you didn't know, you can click on the little tab like things [on that first pic] and it will show you plot, extras, rules and such.
We are more than happy to have you if you'd like to try and join! Out of curiosity, is this your first time RP-ing or are you moved here from another site? (:

Last edited:

MontagueOfVenezia

Unlucky Member
Oh, thank you, I've been exploring around last night, so I'm pretty familiar with this site. Well, I've done roleplays before, really, more of Facebook and other story sites, but I wanted a site just for roleplay, and so I found this quaint little paradise. Honestly, I am doing my best to contain excitement!

jasmichelle

Freebird
Oh, thank you, I've been exploring around last night, so I'm pretty familiar with this site. Well, I've done roleplays before, really, more of Facebook and other story sites, but I wanted a site just for roleplay, and so I found this quaint little paradise. Honestly, I am doing my best to contain excitement!
I apologize for my late response! Do you have discord? It is needed for this RP as it's where we will plot, chat and have any rp related announcements. If you do, I can send you the discord link in a PM now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)