• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to New East Lamb. \ based on 'The Society'

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
[class=title] height:80px; width:550px; background:#000; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=title][class=sanct] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, -1px -1px #fff; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:37px; float:left; margin-left:20px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=sanct]Welcome To East Lamb[/div] [class=back] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, -1px -1px #fff; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:25px; float:left; margin-left:10px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; display:none; [/class] [div class=back]Mom, It's me again, where is everyone?[/div][/div] [class=bg] height:340px; width:550px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/b9f7111ece79b289cc44324fe5dc89ee/tumblr_o515yhNkNL1s205qho1_500.gif'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=sanct on=click] slideDown 800 tabconbox fadeIn 800 tabs fadeIn 800 back [/script] [script class=back on=click] fadeOut 800 tabconbox fadeOut 800 tabs fadeOut 800 back [/script] [div class=bg][class=sparkle] height:100%; width:100%; background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); background-size:100%; [/class] [div class=sparkle][class=glimmer] background:url('https://i.imgur.com/LLoz1n1.gif'); background-size:20%; height:100%; width:100%; [/class] [div class=glimmer] [class=tabconbox] height:120px; width:520px; display:none; float:left; margin-left:15px; margin-top:200px; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-top:2px solid #fff; background:#000; [/class] [div class=tabconbox][class=tabcontent1] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][class=container] width:520px; height:80x; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:13px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:80px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox] The High Schoolers in East Lamb look forward to their end-of-year Junior/ Senior camping trip every year, this year is no different. The teens get to get away from their wealthy town for a short period of time to be in the wilderness. The students all show up and say goodbye to their parents and get on the bus. When the students wake up they are informed that they are back home and the camping trip is cancelled due to weather. But when they get home they start to realize they are alone. No parents, no siblings, nobody except the people on the buses. Their phones work but they can only contact one another, but they don't have internet. How will they cope living with no rules and limited resources? How will they govern themselves? Will they find out where they are and why they are there?

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent2] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]2 This role play is based heavily on the Netflix series "The Society." if you have not watched it that is fine. This role play will start after the buses bring the students back to East Lamb. Once I have enough interest i will post a CS thread and will probably make a discord link to make communicating as a group easier. If you are interested please respond below. The characters will all be Juniors and Seniors in High School so 16-18. Original characters only.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent3] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent3][class=img] height:100px; width:140px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d2e1401a7afae0a77f26e1ef1e96718/tumblr_o9jwqvIjb81tdz8wko1_500.gifv'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=img][/div] [class=rule1] height:100px; width:350px; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#fff; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=rule1]- Have fun
- Follow RPN rules
- Use proper grammar, no post min or max. I just want something to reply to.
- There will probably be some bullying in this rp, if you have triggers please post in your CS. This is going to be real life drama heavy with some dark themes.That being said disrespect outside of character will not be toleated.
- Please post at least once every few days, if you're busy just let us know in OOC or discord.
[/div][/div][/div] [class=tabs] height:25px; width:500px; color:#fff; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:-146px; margin-left:15px; display:none; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 fadeIn 800 tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:25px; width:50px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab2] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:80px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab3] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:160px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class=tab1]plot[/div][div class=tab2]about[/div][div class=tab3]rules[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
code by @pasta

Hello! Did you try to run this before? I swear I can remember another RP based off "The Society" from a while back...

Anyways! I was interested then, and I'm interested now- And this time, I have time and realistic faceclaims! :D

I would love to join uvu

Hello! Did you try to run this before? I swear I can remember another RP based off "The Society" from a while back...

Anyways! I was interested then, and I'm interested now- And this time, I have time and realistic faceclaims! :D

I would love to join uvu
Another RPN user ran this before but she disappeared and the RP stopped because of it so I wanna try to run another RP based off of the Society!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back