• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Reigniting the Passion to Roleplay~

xCourtofDreamersx

The Devil Wears Laces
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ:
**We are perfectly golden as long as you can write multiple paras or two paragraphs or more as a female or a male.

** I do not roleplay with anyone under the age of 18.

**I want a story that we will both come to love especially going through the journey together. You know, I want ideas to be bounced between us. I don't want my character to be controlled at any point in the roleplay and I am sure that you don't want yours to be controlled either. This also includes mind-reading. Your character doesn't have any clue what my character is going to do, especially when pronouns are involved. My characters will have no idea what your characters go by unless it is stated in the rp between the characters.

**My views have changed to the point where I have come to love darker themes and dark romance. All because of the popular duet book which I won't mention here. Anyway, I want to traumatize my characters through roleplay and to build character development as well as making them go through obstacles like everyone in life goes through. I don't mind the darker themes, but there are still some things I am uneasy about doing in roleplay. Just be grateful that my walls have broken and I am into these dark themes now. Haha. I will probably not be able to do the dark themes considering this is PG-13.

**I do enjoy story and smut. If we could balance them out well in the roleplay, then you have me hook, line, and sinker.

**I ended up doing pairs mostly, but this depends on my writing partner.

**I do MxM, MxF, and FxF (I do the other two more and not FxF, but I am open to it.)

**Now, if we don't vibe in OOC chat then our characters aren't going to do well with each other and it'll be dry. Literally. If there isn't any tension between our characters, then the roleplay will most likely crash and burn. I have experienced this multiple times and try my best to create that tension, but sometimes it isn't there which is okay.

**Of course, I roleplay in the third person which is what I have grown used to. When I write my own stories then I will use the first person, I know it's weird, huh?

**Real Face Claims (I have kind of fallen out of using digital art only because no one credits the artist anymore)

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ:
Central Standard Time Zone

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇʀᴀꜱ:
Modern Times
Medival
Fantasy
Victorian Era
Edwardian Era
Historical Fiction Era

ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴇɴʀᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ:
Supernatural
Gifted Human-beings
Mafia World
Realistic (Mundane Realistic World)
Forbidden Romances
Dark Romances
Outlaw (Western)
Medieval
Angels and Demons (Princes of Hell and Archangels)
Magical World

ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ:
Demon King and Chosen Maiden (Reincarnated)
Lady Luck and Mafia Boss, Agent, or other possible pairings for this one.
Spy and Mobster
Fallen Angel and Good Angel (Forbidden Romance again)
Alpha and Mate (Any other supernatural being)
Angel and Witch
The Spy and Rival Enemy of another Kingdom or something like that
Arranged Marriage between a Mage and Norse Warrior (NorsexRoman)
The Vampire Prince and The Witch (A little twist with this one)
The Inquisitor Witch and Half-Demon
Angel and Demon
Rising Actress (Bad Past) and Detective
Fortune Teller and King or Prince of a Kingdom
Lycans and other beings
Biker Gang and Law Officier or some type of Law Enforcement (Can be a rival gang or something along the lines)

Open to other ideas

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ:

HeiressxBounty hunter (Western Style((Think of Red Redemption 2 Online)
OutlawxHired Goon (Western Style((Think of RD2O)
Assassin's Creed

If there is anything that tickles your interest that is related to mine, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Thank you!

I decided to take out my scenarios as there was probably too much content in a request form.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back