• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to my Garden

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
ff030988a64d7fbe3c9f4c9acb517549.gif

Welcome~

Hello darlings! Before we get into things, I would like to please ask any who are interested to PM me instead of commenting here. I would like to keep this clean for updates to the thread and such. In this thread, you will find all of the fandoms that have stolen my soul and plots that my mind has concocted. If there is something you're dying to try out that is not listed, feel free to poke me about it, I may have forgotten to list it or I didn't know about it but may enjoy it.

tumblr_pkgtljk8Cs1v9pr3so1_400.png

~ I prefer to roleplay with +18 people only.

~ I usually write 3+ paragraphs and I would request my partner do the same. I'm not expecting a novel, but if you send me a one-liner, I will lose interest fairly quickly.

~ I can play both males and females and the pairings I can play are FxF, MxM, and MxF. Though I will quickly note that I prefer to play female when it comes to MxF pairings.

~ I will always notify my partners if I will not be able to make a post that day or if I am going to be absent for a time. If I find something concerning or have a question in regards to the role-play, I will poke my partner about. My partner can expect decent grammar and spelling from me; though if you see a mistake in my post don't be afraid to point it out, mistakes sometimes slip through in the editing process. My partner can expect me to be polite and respectful; if my partner says something is a no-no for them, then I will not bring that content into our roleplays. My partner can also expect me to never try to pressure or nudge them to play or do something they are not comfortable with.

~ I would like for my partners to let me know if they're having trouble making a post. Don't be afraid to tell that you're finding the roleplay boring or the like; there may be something we can work out to make it more enjoyable. I want my partners to communicate with me. If you want to add certain story elements, let's talk about! It might make the roleplay even better than it is. I would please like my partner to have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation. I would also like my partner to respect when I say that I am not uncomfortable with a certain element or setting.

Fandoms
All characters from any fandom on this list are to be 18+, regardless of how old they are in their respected universes. I tend to stick with OC for my characters, but if you want to play Canon then go right ahead! Each fandom is split into spoilers by media. If you have a fandom you want to try out, send me a PM, I might know of it and are willing to give it a go. If it has an * by it, it means I'm craving it!

⊰ Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ *

⊰ Black Clover *

⊰ Demon Slayer *

⊰ My Hero Academia

⊰ Bungo Stray Dogs

⊰ Dr. STONE

⊰ FireForce

⊰Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast For Spirits *

⊰ The Ancient Magus Bride (Mahou Tsukai no Yome) *

⊰ Akatsuki no Yona

⊰ Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime

⊰ Fruits Basket

⊰ Fairy Tail

⊰ Yuri!! On Ice

⊰ Kamigami no Asobi (This anime is amazing.)

⊰ Kamisama Hajimemashita

⊰ Loveless

⊰ Magi

⊰ Noragami

⊰ Shinzo

⊰ Death Parade

⊰ God Eater

⊰ Karneval

⊰ Kekkai Sensen

⊰ Tactics

⊰ D.Grey-man

⊰ Inuyasha

⊰ Ghost Hunt

⊰ Attack on Titan

⊰ Black Butler

⊰ No.6

⊰ Card Captor Sakura

⊰ Spirited Away *

⊰ Howl's Moving Castle *

⊰ Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind *

⊰ The Cat Returns

⊰ The Seven Deadly Sins

⊰ Bed and Breakfast for Spirits

⊰ Angels of Death *

▻ From Far Away *

▻ +Anima

▻ Immortal Rain

▻ The Ancient Magus Bride (Mahou Tsukai no Yome)

▻ Black Bird

▻ Let’s Play

▻ Siren’s Lament

▻ Boyfriend of the Dead

▻ Sweet Home

▻ Ghost Wife *

▻ Scarce Clover

⊰ Miraculous Ladybug

⊰ Supernatural (Only to season 11)

⊰ Alien Vs. Predator

⊰ Shadowhunters (Currently on season 2)

⊰ Legion

⊰ Alice In Wonderland / Alice Through The Looking Glass

⊰ Disney Movies (Any)

⊰ The Mummy / The Mummy Returns

⊰ Pirates of The Caribbean (All except Dead Men Tell No Tales)

⊰ Jurassic World

⊰ Transformers

⊰ Any of the How to Train Your Dragon movies

⊰ Umbrella Academy

⊰ Game of Thrones (Currently caught up)

❢ The Last Guardian (I would absolutely love you forever) *

❢ Fragile Dreams: Goodbye Ruins of the Moon

❢ Ib (my favorite RPG game)

❢ Mad Father

❢ Alice Mare

❢ Dishonored

❢ The Last Of Us *

❢ Amnesia: The Dark Descent

❢ Alien Isolation

❢ Outlast/DLC Whistleblower *

❢ Five Night's At Freddy's(All games)/Sister Location

❢ The Walking Dead (All seasons)

❢ OneShot

❢ Rakuen

❢ Resident Evil 7

❢ Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

❢ Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

❢ Little Nightmares

❢ Bendy and the Ink Machine

❢ Subnautica

❢ Prey

❢ Abzu

❢ Until Dawn

❢ Undertale *

❢ Forest of Drizzling Rain

❢ Beyond: Two Souls

❢ SCP Containment Breach

❢ Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild *

❢ Rime

❢ Stardew Valley

▻ The Mortal Instruments Series

▻ Warrior Cats

▻ The 5th Wave

▻ Harry Potter

▻ Percy Jackson and the Olympians

▻ The Maze Runner

▻ Archlight

▻ Smoke and Bone

▻ Splintered series by A.G. Howard

▻ Hawk Song

▻ The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa

▻ Born At Midnight by C. C. Hunter

Popcorn Plots
These are plots that have not been fleshed out and are simply ideas waiting to bloom into stories, each one is not set into stone and can be modified to fit our preference! The roles that are colored is the role I would prefer to play.

1. Muse A has been kidnapped by a dragon. Their father, the king, has offered a reward for whoever could bring his child back. Never in his wildest imagination did he think Muse B, another dragon, would appear offering to rescue the kidnapped monarch.

2. Every person on Earth is born with a tattoo on each arm, one that matches their soulmate, and one that matches their worst enemy. However, no one knows which is which. Muse A does, because both of their tattoos are the exact same name: Muse B.

3. On everyone's 18th birthday, time freezes everyone except them and their soulmate for 24 hours. It's Muse A's birthday and they have been planning with their boyfriend on what they'll do in those 24 hours, truly believing to be each others soulmates. When the time comes however, time freezes like it's supposed, except Muse A's boyfriend stays frozen. The only other person that moves is Muse B, a childhood friend of Muse A's that has had a crush on them for the longest time.

4. Muse A angered the Gods and was cursed to live forever causing the death of anyone they fell in love with. They try their best to avoid others, but they subsequently fall in love with Muse B, someone who has been cursed with immortality.

5. Muse A was being mugged and a werewolf, Muse B, swooped in and saved them. Unfortunately, Muse B decided Muse A needed to be protected and now Muse A finds themselves a member of their pack. There's only one small problem: Muse A is very, very, human.

6. Muse A has been dating person after person but it never seems to work out. However, they are unaware they've been dating the same person: Muse B, a shapeshifter who has fallen for Muse A and it determined to win their heart.

7. Ever since they could remember, Muse A has been able to see everyone's red string of fate, a link that appears on their 18th birthday and ties them to their soulmate. Muse A has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of their 18th birthday, excited ad nervous to see where their string leads. However, when the moment arrives, they are very confused to see that their string extends towards the sky.

8. Muse B is a demon king that rules a land to the east. However, they found their job boring at times and so they decided they wanted to adventure, see the world. They left the kingdom in the hands of their advisors and off they went. Along their travels, they meet Muse A, a naive adventurer who was nominated by their guild to venture forth and slay the demon king.

9. Muse A is a college student looking to make some extra money. They take up a baby-sitting job and after a few weeks on the job, they are tucking the little girl into bed, jokingly offering to check for monsters under the bed. But the response from the little girl confused them: "There aren't any monsters under there, Daddy keeps them locked up in the basement."

10. Muse A has been accepted into a prestigious school for the supernatural, there's just one small problem: Muse A is very, very human.

Plots

1. Morning Sun Will Set Me Free: (FNAF Roleplay)

My character is down on her luck. Rent for her apartment is due any day now and she had just been fired from a job due to a misunderstanding. Money is tight and she’s frantic. So she grabs a newspaper and scours the ad section, hoping and praying to find something, anything that would help her. And there it is: Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. A night guard shift didn’t seem so bad, she stayed up that late sometimes anyway. It would be a cinch! Not wasting a moment, she called in and stated she was interested in the job. The lack of an interview or screening sent a few alarm bells ringing but her desperation over-road it and by Monday, she had a job as the new night-guard at the pizzeria. She had never seen the animatronics before, given that she had only moved into town six months ago but she decided that they wouldn’t be too creepy at night. Besides, they were only robots...right?

Your character is one of this animatronics (Either Canon or of your own design). They noticed a new night guard had been brought in and resigned themselves to what was going to happen. I have two possible ways we can go with this (Feel free to toss me ideas of your own!): All the animatronics truly believe that there is a wayward exoskeleton in the office that they are returning to the suits. Something could happen finally that makes them realize that my character is, in fact, a human. Or my second idea was that they were not knowledgeable about who exactly killed them, they knew it was a male night guard but that’s about it. So in their need for justice, they stuff every night guard they come across into suits, hoping that one day it will be their murderer. Maybe they realize my character is a female and that she couldn’t have possibly been the murderer.

2. Carry Me And I’ll Lead You: (Last Guardian Roleplay)

The Master of the Valley has been collecting children to sustain itself for decades. But it is not enough. It needs more. Each child's tiny life-force is not enough to feed its desires and so it turns its gaze to a different age-group. Young adults over the age of 17 but below the age of 25 have begun to go missing and the villages know the dreaded answer as to what is happening to them. There can be no ignoring the feathers littering the ground. My character is one such victim, being spirited away in the night by none other than a Trico. There are several ways this could go: Your character is also a Trico and he could either have been one to take mine and after being hit by a lightning bolt, he is able to resist the control of the Master and as such, both of our characters are locked in the bowels of the Nest. Or the Trico that took my character was hit by lightning and after they fell, my character was regurgitated and managed to run away while the Trico was knocked out, finding herself in a prison-type area where she meets your character, who has been locked away for defying the Master. We can give Trico a humanoid form or keep him as he is. (Other ideas for this are welcome!)

3.The Guardian's Heart:

MC is a Heart, a human being that houses a magical energy many desire. A Heart is unable to use their own magic, it is akin to a separate entity inside them. A Hearts magic can only be obtained through two ways. The first way is by consuming their flesh. Many creatures hunger for a Hearts magic and will hunt them down relentlessly. Luckily, a Hearts magic will warn them when something that plans to do them harm approaches, much like an alarm going off inside of them. The second way a Hearts magic can be obtained is by their Guardian. A Guardian is a man who harnesses magical abilities. They have only one Heart throughout their lifetime and they are able to draw out a Hearts magic through touch, to feed and strengthen their own magic. YC has yet to find their Heart until they stumble until a tiny village hidden in the mountains that are being plagued by Youkai. YC is unable to understand why this small village warrants such attention from the Youkai, until he discovers MC.

4. Labyrinth of the Rose:

”Legacy? What is a Legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.”
Once upon a time, there was a famous painter named Weiss Guertena. He was renowned all over the world for his portraits and unique sense of style. But as all good things do, it must come to an end. He was terminally ill and he had an irrevocable fear of dying and being forgotten forever. So Guertena decided his final painting before he died would be a portrait of himself, one last great work to leave behind as his legacy. He worked night and day without stop, immersing himself into his work; hoping that when he was done some part of his soul would be imparted into his creation so that he may live on forever.

But before he could successfully finish his masterpiece he died of his illness. The painting was taken to an art gallery and displayed as the artists last painting even though it remained unfinished. Many would think that Guertena's plan to live through his artwork would have failed, seeing as it was never finished but this would be false thought. For his feelings were so great and so strong that some of his soul did indeed become part of the painting itself, gave the painting a new life. But, since the painting was incomplete, it felt unfinished, like a piecing was missing.

It created a painted realm for itself, breathing life into other painters of its creator. It gained control of the painted world and proclaimed itself the King. It created a large maze of blue roses. But still, there was something missing, something it craved. And so, watching through the window that was his painting, The Blue Rose King gazed out at the real world; waiting and watching until those he felt were adequate enough to "complete him" came along. Then, yes then, he would draw them into his Fabricated World...and take their soul.

Years pass and the King grew impatient until one day a man came along bearing a striking resemblance to the paintings creator. Excited, the King reached through his painting and dragged the man into his world. But unfortunately he couldn’t take the soul by force, it had to be given to him. And so he ordered one of his subjects to pretend to be a human trapped in the realm and attempt to trick the boy into giving up his soul.

But what would happen if this painting was different from the others and is unwilling to take the boys soul, especially since he looks so much like her dear creator?

(So the basic premise is that I’m looking for someone to play the boy getting dragged into the painted realm and I will be playing the King and the painting ordered to steal the boy's soul.)

5. Stronger Than You:

DISCLAIMER: The information below contains spoilers to Undertale so if you have not seen/played Undertale or have not finished BOTH the Pacifist and Genocide Routes, proceed with caution.

~Note: We don’t HAVE to plan Sans or Frisk, I am completely fine with subbing in original characters!

Stronger Than You: Frisk's Lament-

"I didn’t know what I got into

Somehow I can’t go back even if I really wanted to

So what more can I do?

Here at the end, it’s just me and you

I never wanted to play by all the rules

A knife in hand, I’m playing out the part of the fool

So here we go, you can judge me thoroughly

It’s too late for apologies.

Go ahead and just hit me since you’re able

We know my determination is unstable

I’m not even mad because I keep on dying

But I don’t even know why I’m trying.

This isn’t what I want, yet it’s what I asked for

Curiosity over all my morals

I took away our perfect, happy ending

Resetting the world despite the warnings

Right now I’m made of LOVE ahh… of LOVEahh…

I know who you are, you remember who I am

We knew that once in a timeline, we had grown to be good friends

And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance

Every time you throw me down, I hope you kill me once again.

So go ahead and just hit me since you’re able

All the sin that I can feel is unbearable

If I could only hit you once it would be over

But the consequences last forever

The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell

It’s a beautiful day to be burning in Hell

You gave me advice, I chose genocide,

But I know how to make it right.

I am made of LOVE ahh… but I’ll give up for you.

The video and song go to their respective owners. I own nothing but parts of the plot. This rp idea was inspired by the song above.

Plot:

The time had finally come. After such a long journey, Frisk had finally reached their destination. Surprisingly, Asgore wasn't truly bent on killing Frisk, he had killed so many already and he was growing weary. After a lengthy talk, they both agreed that they would figure out a way to break the barrier that did not involve killing. As they were exiting back into the throne room, Frisk was rather surprised and confused to see all of their friends standing there. Their confusion only grew when Papyrus claimed that a talking, golden flower told him to gather everyone up and meet here. As Frisk heard those words their heart sank. There was only one golden flower they knew of. As if summoned, the aforementioned flower popped up right in front of Frisk. The pleasant smile the flower normally sported grew twisted, warped as vines appeared and wrapped tightly around Frisk's friends. The next few events were the worst Frisk had ever experienced as Flowey took control of their friends' mind's and used them to weaken Frisk through fights. But when Frisk refused to fight back, they could only watch in horror as Flowey ripped their friends to pieces right in front of them, hands reaching out helplessly towards Sans as a wordless scream left their lips.

However, even after witnessing that, Frisk still wanted to show Flowey mercy, that there was no reason to fight. In a fit of rage, Flowey killed Frisk and they found themselves in the familiar dark space where they usually found the save and reset buttons. However, as they spun around and around they felt panic race through them. The reset was gone! How could it be gone?! They had to save everyone..Save..Sans...

Frisk fell to their knees in despair, hands reaching up to cover their tear-streaked face. As they knelt there in their misery, Flowey appeared in front of them, frown marring his face. The flower told Frisk he couldn't understand why, after everything he had done, why Frisk still refused to fight him. Flowey had hurt them, so why did they still insist on showing mercy?! After a few moments of observing Frisk's distraught face, Flowey began expressing remorse about what he did. Ever since he woke up as a flower, Flowey has been unable to feel emotion but Frisk changed that. When Flowey is around them, he feels everything that has been missing until now. After a few moments, Flowey told Frisk that he would help them reset everything, go back to the very beginning when Frisk first fell into the Underground. The reset button appeared in front of Frisk, glowing brighter than ever. Frisk looked at Flowey before wasting no time in pressing the button.

As Frisk's body faded out, a malicious smile appeared on the flowers face.

What a foolish and trusting child...

The Plot Thickens:

(The battle with Sans is where the roleplay will begin)

As Frisk teleported to a new timeline, what they did not know was that Flowey had tricked them and when they woke up on that bed of golden flowers, they would not be alone inside their head. Chara now resided in Frisk's body as well and is able to control their actions, forcing them to kill their friends with Frisk only able to watch helplessly. When the battle with Sans arrives, Frisk is in a small ball of agony and despair. Chara fights Sans again and again and when Chara claims Sans attacks have become predictable and soon they will be able to take him down, Frisk uses the last of their Determination to halt Chara's hand and instead turn the knife on themselves instead. As Frisk appears in the dark space once more, their voice somehow reaches Asriel inside Flowey and together they banish Chara for good. Once more, time is reset to the very beginning but can relations with Sans be fixed or will the skeleton forever resent Frisk for what happened in the other timeline?

Things To Note:

~ Again, we can sub in original characters, we don’t have to play Frisk or Sans!

~ I am okay with playing a male or a female Frisk. If you are interested just shoot me a pm saying which gender you want Frisk to be.

~ Romance is not required but I won't turn it down either. Frisk will be 18+ either way.

~ I will leave it up to you whether Sans knows Frisk is being controlled by Chara.

~ Frisk is the only one that can see Chara and Chara can only be heard by talking through Frisk. When Chara is controlling Frisk's body, Frisk's eyes turn red.

~ I don't mind what the relationship between Frisk and Sans will be. They can be friends, think of each other as siblings, Sans could see himself as Frisk's father figure or they could be interested in each other romantically. It's up to you, just let me know what you want.

Last edited:
Anime's Added:
Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Black Clover
Demon Slayer
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Dr. STONE
FireForce
Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast For Spirits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back