• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ™กโ‚Šหš. welcome to my garden ! | rp call

faerieboy

tumblr_edd70b93545d4e766ee041017e6897f5_8f9cfbb2_400.png

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ !

๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’

1641921770481.png
hello ! iโ€™m honey, my pronouns are he / him. iโ€™m sixteen and generally prefer roleplaying with people around my age ( 16 - 19 ) but i donโ€™t really care as long as you arenโ€™t creepy. i donโ€™t want to drag this introduction on, so letโ€™s move on to my rules and stuff.

โ™กโ‚Šหš. TRIGGERS

abuse, pedophilia, rape / sexual assault

โ™กโ‚Šหš. RULES AND GUIDELINES

001. please be patient with me. sometimes i take awhile to respond because iโ€™m busy with other things or just not feeling that particular roleplay at the moment. and if i donโ€™t want to reply, iโ€™m not going to. this is just a fun hobby. it shouldnโ€™t feel like a chore. rest assured, i will get back to it eventually and if iโ€™m just not interested anymore, i will tell you so.

002. depending on what the plot is and how invested i am in it, my style can range anywhere from semi - literate to novella. you donโ€™t have to match my length exactly. but i do expect you to at least be detailed. proper grammar and spelling is a big deal for me. obviously typing in all lowercase is fine, and minor errors arenโ€™t a big deal, but try to keep mistakes to a minimum.

003. i donโ€™t like dry roleplayers. i put in a lot of effort to make my writing feel, i dunno, lively? like i try really hard to put a lot of character voice into my roleplay, whether that be with the way i write, the way my characters act, or whatever else. i really enjoy when people do the same with their characters. otherwise, i feel like the roleplay gets boring and stale fast.

004. iโ€™ll also probably dip if youโ€™re dry outside of the roleplay too. that might be mean, but i feel like half the fun is being able to plot things out and discuss character dynamics, plot ideas, etc. with my partner. but thatโ€™s only fun if theyโ€™re just as excited as i am. so if you only respond with dry, one word responses and donโ€™t contribute to the conversation at all, we wonโ€™t mesh well.

005. unless weโ€™re specifically doing a roleplay in an animanga setting, please donโ€™t use an anime face claim. i actually prefer no face claims. weird, i know, but i just prefer to use descriptions. if you have to use a face claim, just use a real person. but make sure they actually look the age of the character youโ€™re trying to portray. this isnโ€™t riverdale, a fifteen year old shouldnโ€™t look thirty.

โ™กโ‚Šหš. FANDOMS, GENRES && PLOTS

โ” iโ€™m not in any fandoms at the moment, so those are out of the question. but iโ€™m open to just about any genre if a plot piques my interest enough ! my favorite genres are romance, drama && horror though.

โ” i donโ€™t have a plot, but i wanna do a sunshine boy x grumpy boy roleplay. i made a new oc that would be perfect for the sunshine role. message me and we can discuss ideas for it.

Attachments

• 1641921835925.png
    1641921835925.png
    113 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1641921849311.png
    1641921849311.png
    113 bytes · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back