• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Welcome to Lunaria (Responses are always appreciated!)

paths;

A. Someone with impressive BLUE skin and GILLS which isn't visible due to the fact that it's really dark in here, because the electricity isn't working right now. These bulbs over there? Battery powered. You help your parents with their fishing business by going on a boat and catching fish, sometimes with them, sometimes not with them. This bathroom you are in right now is your own. You say it's your own, because as soon as your parents are dead, you're going to be in charge of this whole house. They're not going to die, of course. If you step out right now, you'll be able to see them VERY alive.

B. Someone who lives in the cities, with wonderful YELLOW hair, and FANGS. You're a very not-famous singer, who goes on gigs on sidewalks and plays the guitar for spare change. You guess you're pretty good at it, but you can't help but think there's just something bigger than that, something that would actually mean something. Would this mean acting? You just have to look good and say lines, right? This bathroom happens to be your close friend's, because your apartment is still a bit of a work in progress.

D. a freak of nature?

C. in progress

E. you're fucking trapped here oh my god this man he's a cruel man he wont let you go just let me OUT

F. A princess, with nice clothes that you aren't wearing because you aren't clothed. You are of the RED clan, up above. You have the carnal knowledge of MAGIC. You are considered a student of the mysterious arts of making things happen by just saying things, which means that you are both very charismatic and a WITCH. You also have a lot of MONEY, a ton of it. You don't have a superiority complex, thankfully enough, unlike your other classmates, who aren't perfectly pure and human like you. You don't need wings, or fancy skin colors to be great.

G: these options are lame let me do something else please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back