• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Lucky Land [Open]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
untitled.png

One of the most anticipated events of the two years during it's construction. Lucky Land is the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Theme Park that everyone had been hoping for, and with a partnership with Hirohiko Araki himself, the art and rides were sure to be astounding. With leaked blueprints even solidifying the headcanon that the park was shaped like a star, and each area making up a Part from the original series, it was a dream come true for fans across the globe, including the likes of you, be it businessman or high school girl. However, this dream doesn't end there...

After announcing the final stages of it's development, an even more exciting opportunity arose: be part of the first patrons to enter the park before it officially opens to the public. the fandom went ballistic, waiting for the requirements to be in such a high-class rank. Turns out that there were only two: win the Lucky Land Lottery and get access by mere chance, or have contributed something so grandiose or helpful to society that somehow relates to Araki's work, that they have no choice to invite you. You, as well as your surrounding peers, have been such people and are invited for a six week stay at the park, complete with bathrooms, food, and resting places all within the park itself, located in Sendai, Japan.

But of course, things can never be easy for protagonists of any story... During your stay there, things and people begin to act suspicious, and mystical powers that the world thought were fiction arise within you, as you must use your knowledge of the magical concepts that JoJo introduced to stop a new threat that utilizes the entire park to their advantage...

- - - - - -
So, yeah. This is a Fandom RP where you are part of the 'Willy Wonka Ticket Winner' tropes that either have massive talent in a certain area or a just plain lucky, and get access to a JoJo theme park, where fiction becomes fact and villains arise from the ashes of fake ones. Over the span of six weeks there will be mystery, combat, and suspense, as is usual for stories of this caliber and size. Rules are as usual, following RPNation's guidelines, and any more rules involving certain concepts or creations will be made OOC.
- - - - -

Will the Stands reflect the characters who get them or just be random?
Though I should mention that the characters interests, personality, and knowledge of JoJo as a whole will play into which one they receive, if they’d even like one.

Last edited:

The OOC is up! Kinda sloppy, but I'm working on the Character Sheets at the moment as well. I'll be keeping this check open for now, but I think the max main characters I'll have will be six, as per the most common pattern in these kinds of stories. For now, use the OOC how'd you like.

Roxasarass Roxasarass Tamriel Tamriel Gravitational Force Gravitational Force SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back