• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Letterkenny

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
[class=background] background:url('https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/2czqMab/videoblocks-aerial-rural-town-center-main-street-traffic-homes-green-spring-4k-015-spring-seasonal-weather-green-grass-fields-and-tree-growing-in-warm-temperature-cityscape-agriculture-farming-based-economy_bkeycd-ag_thumbnail-full01.png'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:200px; height:50px; font-size:12px; margin-left:100px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics]
Welcome to Letterkenny​
[/div][div class=basics]//////////////////
////////////////////
[/div]

[div class=mainbox]

Letterkenny consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and christians.

These are their problems.

I'm gauging interest for a rp based on the Crave TV show Letterkenny. If you are interested please post below!

credits @RI.a

[/color]
[/div][/div]

I think I might be interested. Is it going to be based on canon/include canon characters or is it more just based on the setting/premise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back