• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Kinderhook Hill Camp (Open)

Musa Ink

Kinderhook Hill Camp is a camp where parents sent their children to be corrected and given a chance to write their wrongs since god's plane was not for two people of the same gender to be together. this camp helps those teens right their wrongs and start a new path in fine

or at least that the the flier said....

Kinderhook Camp was designed to help LGBTQ+ teens from ages 14-18 agust to life and help them accept who they are. This is also a great place to find people who actually care about and are willing to help you with positive coming out stories around the camp fire, provide you clothes to reflect who you are inside, older teens getting gay/lesbian/transinclusive sex education, cis girls teaching trans girls to do their makeup, trans boys learning to bind safely, and learning to include their pronounce when introducing themselves. Kids coming to camp scared and alone, leave with the best support network anybody could possibly hope for.

There are three cabins which you are put into depending on what gender you identify as. One for girls (Including trans), one for boys (Again, including trans), and one for gender fluid and agender teens. Their are diffrent activities the campers can participate in and at the end of three months they are sent back home as teens who accept and love themselves for who they are and not what society wants them to be.

I would like at least 3 people who would like to do this rp.

Rules and Requirements
*No one liners. They are annoying and slow the rp down
*Please write a min of 4 lines per character. There is no max
*Be respectful to others
*No fighting
*Character wise please be able to play at least one counciler(There would be a minimum of 3, one for each cabin, but that third can have two), and 2-3 campers.
*Try to mix up genders and sexuality's a little so there are a varity of chatacters

Please message down below what you would be willing to play as

If any of you are still interested in this let me know. I will make the rp post if there is enough people. If not I will delete this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back