• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I’m a twenty two year old female writer and a huge potter head as you can see. I’ve just watched the reunion and I’m a emotional wreck, but it’s inspired my muse for the series and I’d adore finding fans who love plotting and the story as much as I do. I use third person, past tense and detail.

I’m advanced literate and I do actually have some ocs I’m hoping to involve in the series. I would adore shipping them with some male canon characters and I can do doubles. I do long term roleplays only and I adore plot heavy stuff I like to get really into plotting, books and movie fans are welcome however I do prefer book fans as you’re aware of some of the awesome details that the movies let slip.

I do have a list of characters I ship with that’s really dependent. It would be awesome if I can cross them all off. I do adore love triangles as well but these aren’t always necessary! I just think they add some spice. Please don’t be overwhelmed by the number of males on the list, I just have very versatile ocs that can really be paired with anyone. With out further ado here is my list:

Draco
Harry
Ron
Fred
George
Viktor Krum
Maybe Neville
Sirius Black
James Potter
I do also have a time travel plot for Tom Riddle- but I understand ships with Tom can be triggering for some so this isn’t necessary!
Newt Scammander.

I’ve tried to get in some variation across the generations so we can both get the characters we want! Dependent on plot I’m also happy to play the above characters for your oc but ideally I’d prefer them with mine! I hope to see you all in the dms soon :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back