• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ Welcome to Hogwarts. ❞
introduction.

"Dear Student , We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance into Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are sorry for your late letter, but the book of acceptance has only just seen your magical abilities. We have attached the forms referring to all the necessities you will need. Hope to see you soon!”

premise.

It’s been nearly fifteen years since the war of Hogwarts. Since then the wizarding world has been pieced back together and peace now reigns. Though rumors lately have been filling the minds of anyone who hear. That Voldemort had a child a precaution in case he was ever killed. Now people are beginning to worry is the rumor true Will another dark wizard send their world into chaos. If there is a child where are they at now? The plot will begin to unfold as we progress through the lives of the new Hogwarts students.

rules.

RULE.All Rpn rules apply here.

RULE.Discord is needed. The rp will be done on RPN but a lot of the character creation and plotting will be done on discord.

RULE.Currently no position of staff or one of the five can be reserved. I’m waiting until we get enough interest before giving those roles away.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.The students of all four houses.

ROLE.The Professors

ROLE.There will be five students only who can have a special ability.
•Werewolf
•Veela
•Animagus
•Metamorphmagus
•Legilimens

— The School of Witch Craft and Wizardry .

I'd definitely like to join if you would have me! I have a question. Would it be acceptable to have a student with a considerable interest in the dark arts?

Of course! Just need to get a few more people interested then I’ll have the character creation thread up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back