• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Hellfire Academy! (Open)

Shibe

I got some good memes
This is my very first try at an academy/high school group roleplay, they seem very popular right now so I just figured why the heck not? Also I’m dead inside as well.

———————————————————-

Welcome To Hellfire Academy!

Are you wanting to further your demonic education during your eternal, soul crushing stay in hell? Well look no further! Hellfire Academy offers the very best to our immortal students, with excellent academic material, competitive extracurricular sports, and ensuring a better future for the residents of hell!

“So downright horrifying, even Satan himself approves!”

So how can YOU join Hellfire Academy? Well, you see, there’s a few simple steps to get yourself automatically enrolled!

Step 1
Commit atrocities in your human life!

Step 2
Die!

Step 3
Accept your fate to forever be a resident of Hell until the universe implodes on itself!

And that’s all folks! Easy, simple, education right in your suffering hands!

What does our academy offer?

•Free board! Since currency is meaningless here!
•Daily meals, although they’re mostly just illusions. You’ll most likely be forever empty inside, just like when you were a human! Yay!
•Only the best education! Satan handpicks our educators to ensure that his mindless army keeps their wits sharp! As well as how to terrorize and influence humans in the mortal realm!

•A great way to make ‘friends’! But who really needs those, right?

Our classes include:
•Human Manipulation
•How to Escape the Wrath of God
•Combat Training (ya’ know, for the Rapture?)
•Why Being a Good Demon is Important
•The boring stuff! Like science, mathematics, philosophy, and literature
•Oh yeah, we like cooking and junk too

Our lovely campus is placed smack dab in that lava lake in the west of the Third Level of Hell! We can’t wait to see you there! Well, we probably will eventually.
————————————————-
This RP will contain cursing, possible romance, and tons and tons of dark comedy.

Overall, it’s supposed to be wacky and incredibly zany. But will definitely have some arcs, as well as a major plot line that might involve some *cough cough* angels.

The only requirements for this are:
•Be kind to others
•Try not to overpower your character
•3rd person paragraph form
•Allow other characters to share some spotlight as well

All you gotta do to join is fill out a character sheet in the link below!

Looks interesting, but I have questions.

The CS page doesn't actually say how being a soul in Hell works. Are Humans turned into demons (fully monstrous), do they get demonic features (like horns, wings, etc.) or do they look normal but have powers (and how do the powers work)?
Also what age characters are we playing? If it's teenagers how could enough teens do awful things to end up deserving Hell?

Looks interesting, but I have questions.

The CS page doesn't actually say how being a soul in Hell works. Are Humans turned into demons (fully monstrous), do they get demonic features (like horns, wings, etc.) or do they look normal but have powers (and how do the powers work)?
Also what age characters are we playing? If it's teenagers how could enough teens do awful things to end up deserving Hell?
Heyo! Those are some great questions, I actually wished I included some of that information.

But, human souls that have been eternally damned to hell slowly get demonic features during their stay and lose the reasonable behavior and thought process they once had as humans. They do acquire new features such as scales, horns, tails, and claws during their stay. Some become outright abominations. As for powers, they’re granted based on what crime the person has done in their past life. Such as arson transferring over to be pyrokinesis, Identity theft transferring to shapeshifting and taking on the identities of others, etc.

As for age, I’m kinda thinking maybe in college-like range. Like 17-23.

Heyo! Those are some great questions, I actually wished I included some of that information.

But, human souls that have been eternally damned to hell slowly get demonic features during their stay and lose the reasonable behavior and thought process they once had as humans. They do acquire new features such as scales, horns, tails, and claws during their stay. Some become outright abominations. As for powers, they’re granted based on what crime the person has done in their past like. Such as arson transferring over to be pyrokinesis, Identity theft transferring to shapeshifting and taking on the identities of others, etc.

As for age, I’m kinda thinking maybe in college-like range. Like 17-23.
You will be able to list the crime and telling us what power you will have based on that? Or do we come up with our own?

You will be able to list the crime and telling us what power you will have based on that? Or do we come up with our own?
You can totally come up with your own, but I’d be happy with making up some if others are having trouble with thinking of powers. It’s kinda like, the more creative the crime the more creative the power.

How bad do you have to be to end up in Hell? Murderer/rapist/multi-millionaire bad or can doing enough petty stuff get you sent there?

How bad do you have to be to end up in Hell? Murderer/rapist/multi-millionaire bad or can doing enough petty stuff get you sent there?
Petty stuff doesn’t usually get you in, like doing something simple as accidentally stepping on a dog’s tail, or maybe stealing gum from the convenience store. Lying and drug use doesn’t get you in either.

It’s more along the lines of if the crime heavily negatively effected someone else’s life. Like a drunk driver committing a hit and run, fraud, massive manipulation to where it harms others, bullying to an extreme degree (physical harm), burning a person’s house down, etc.

I might make a character sheet after I finish preparations for something I'm doing, depending on if I still have time for another RP

just checking; are the years based off of when they started attending the academy, or their age? i'm thinking of making a freshman, so i just want to see if it'd be on the younger side of the spectrum or not.

just checking; are the years based off of when they started attending the academy, or their age? i'm thinking of making a freshman, so i just want to see if it'd be on the younger side of the spectrum or not.
When they started attending. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back