• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dead! Done! Goneso! No longer alive! No thread!

It's in the interest check section.

And you can't delete op posts, genius.
Well you put a non-interest check post in a section of the website made for interest checks.

Unless you’re trying to be clever or something, I’m pretty sure you can get in trouble for that.

Well you put a non-interest check post in a section of the website made for interest checks.

Unless you’re trying to be clever or something, I’m pretty sure you can get in trouble for that.
It was an interest check until I destroyed it.

How did you even find this anyway I thought it burned into the ether.

It was an interest check until I destroyed it.

How did you even find this anyway I thought it burned into the ether.
Um, it pops up at the top of the futuristic interest checks every time someone replies to it.

Thank's sherlock, but nobody has replied to this before you in months.
I don’t know how I saw it then, but I thought this was gonna be like some meta bullshit but then I saw you were serious so I was confused. But whatever, I’ll unflag it and stop replying now.

Edit: unwatch* this website is weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back