• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐๐ฌ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐  |โ˜ผ| ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค

dear.szmm

bark bark grrrr

a roleplay by gem, mogy, and samm

healdsburg, ca
!

whatever you're into: get into healdsburg!

main

ooc

tags

summer, adulthood

meet me at our spot

willow

• introducing

Welcome to Healdsburg, populationโ€ฆ you know, weโ€™re not really sure of the last time the government remembered us long enough to take a census. Itโ€™s not a lot though! Anyways, welcome to the little beach town known as Healdsburg! Itโ€™s a beautiful place that is widely unknown, located on the coast of California. Healdsburg seems stuck in another time, lively and secluded from the rest of the country. No big stores or massive political movements here, just quiet, peaceful life.

Visitors and residents enjoy prime surfing water, beautiful neighborhoods full of unique houses, streets lined with small businesses. The walls are painted with bright colors, international flags hang from tall flagpoles with pride. Everyone is welcome in Healdsburg, greeted with warm smiles and eager tours. Our story begins in July, a month after the valiant class of 2022 graduated from high school. Summer was just beginning, heralding the return of dear faces deeply missed; schedules finally clear, lifelong friends reunited, ready for one last summer in their hometown before the impending reality of college and adulthood.

So little time, so much to do, so many people to see! How will our group of young Healdsburgians spend their summer? Grabbing a shake or shopping in the Plaza? Taking a trip back to nature at the reserve or park? Spending some down time by the Russian River, lazing on the beach or fishing in the clearest freshwater in the county? The summer is theirs for the taking! And whatever comes afterwards, well, that lies with them, tooโ€ฆ

Hello! Gem, Mogy and Samm here with a slice of life set in the quaint little town of Healdsburg. This RP will follow a group of friends as they navigate their final summer before college and all that it entails. The idea is that these characters have grown up together; some have been away for some time, some never went very far, but now all are coming together as they face the final hurdle: adulthood. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries, we're more than happy to answer! Take some time to read our rules and requirements, get to know some of the characters, and hopefully apply! :)

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
incredible-talented.gif

Is the CS link in the first post? I'll probably have to pull it up when I'm not on mobile alsksk

lil bump and a reminder that applications are due this upcoming Wednesday (November 23) at 11:59pm EST

i still have my eyes on this, i just need to get a good fc

bump! Reminder that we are open until 11:59pm EST tomorrow, November 23rd! We canโ€™t wait to see all of your beautiful characters

Oh wow, I think it'd be a joy to join this! I'll have to make a character right away-

oh wow a rp being run by people I totally don't know at all? Good thing I made it here before the final cutoff (or if not, ignore this) Anyway, I'd love to join up if you'll have me

hey everyone! thank you for all the interest in healdsburg, we are so touched that we got so much traction. unfortunately, we are now closed for the time being. any character posts after this post will therefore not be considered. we appreciate all your hype and amazing characters, we can't wait to see you guys soon! if you have submitted an application and have not yet heard from myself, samm, or mogy, please don't fear! we will be responding very soon. additionally, if you have permission to submit late forms or need to edit, feel free to do so.

thank you all again!
xx the healdsburg mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back