• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hawkins is just a charming small town with nothing going wrong right? But children have been going missing from their families to never see light again and being used for cruel experiments for selfish reasons. The bad people are harder to locate, especially in the 80s and early 90s where American culture is getting better. But you are either a local or just moved to Hawkins are dragged into this mess whether you like it or not. Something really bad happened in the Hawkins Laboratory and now the things have escaped into the real world killing some of the town inhabitants and causing chaos. To make it worse a little boy by the name of Will Byers has gone missing.

Rules
1. This is season 1 beginning but honestly I don't care if you be season 3 or 4 or 2 Eleven or any of the characters.
2. OCs are allowed but I am allowing a few like Eleven.
3. The main group will be small so please don't have more than 10 people in this.
4. I will be playing multiple canons to move the story along if needed.
5. Try to be original, I do not want a million Wheelers or a million Byers.
6. This is in the 80s so no cellphones and computers are not good.
7. Romance is allowed but NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS PLEASEEEEEEEE​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back