• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Haven (RWBY Themed Thread)

Sanctuaryforall1

Pyrrha Nikos Lives On

Plot Idea

This RP would take place in the world of Remnant in a timeline where the core characters from the show are not a part of the thread. By this I mean none of the characters in the thread would be related to or know any of the characters from team RWBY or the other teams. The world of Remnant will be very much the same as in the show including the issues between Faunus and Humans, the dangers of Grimm and Bandits, and so on. The thread will follow different teams as they are created and train at Haven Academy. It would follow their bonding as a team, their growing as hunters and huntresses, and their classes and missions. As the thread develops and the plot furthers the characters will discover a growing threat and have to ban together (or some characters can join the baddies for fun) to protect the kingdom, the school, and each other.

Note: Characters can be human or Faunus, the maidens will not be coming into play until later in the thread, Faunus (like in the show) will only have one trait resembling the animal they are a hybrid of, please keep semblances and weapons original and try not to take too much from the show (similar weapons and semblances are fine but don't fully copy a show character). If you are unfamiliar with the world of RWBY but want to join the thread I have no issue explaining things to you :D . This will also be an advanced rp so posts will need to be 2 - 3 paragraphs!

Sorry if this interest check doesn't look the best. It is my first interest check in a long time as well as on this site. I hope to get a good and loyal group together so we can enjoy the world of Remnant and the characters we bring to it! <3

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Great! I already have my character in mind so looking forward to creating her officially!

Yes! Feel free to join us! Here is the link to the CS thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back