• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (A lab RP, open until plot starts)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Welcome to Forest Glade Laboratories!

Here in Forest Glade we specialize in keeping our residents safe and comfortable! You may think of torture and relentless testing when we say "Lab", but harmful testing is strictly prohibited! Unlike other labs who treat their subjects like animals, we believe that all our residents deserve to be treated with respect. A member of our security team will be with you shortly, and will give you a tour of our facility!

You finish reading the note left beside the bed you woke up in. The room is unfamiliar, it appears to be a plain bedroom, it's only contents being a large clock on one of the dark wooden walls, and a small bedside table that is pressed tightly against the clean, white sheeted bed you are currently laying in. A large metal door sits in the center of one of the walls, standing in the way of you and the mysteries outside. Little do you know, the promise of a safe stay at Forest Glade is a blatant lie.

Time is ticking by...

Hello! Thanks for checking out this RP, and I ask that you give it a chance as I will be adding a lot more information if people are interested! The story is meant to be light hearted with a secret thriller-like plot. Find friends, discover the labs dark secrets, and most importantly, survive.

Requirements to join-

• You are a semi lit/lit writer.​
  • You write on average 2 paragraphs or more per post.​
  • You are willing to give this RP a try!​
If you fit the requirements and are interested in joining, I will be creating an information thread with​
  1. A layout and description of the building.
  2. Different roles you can fill and that are present.
  3. Information about the schedule and things that happen during scheduled activities.
  4. An employee Manuel (or what your job is if you fill a staff role)
  5. A character sheet form
  6. Rules of the lab and this RP.
Before I create all that though, I would like to put the idea out there to see if anyone is interested. If two people respond to the RP idea, I will create the information thread and open character sheets!

ROLES ARE LISTED BELOW

Last edited:
Just adding some info for people who might join-

1. There will be testing and torture, but not in the daytime

2. Almost all roles are open, but some staff roles need to be applied for. Here are the roles:

Subject-
Tier one subject: usually considered safe, are allowed to roam the facility as long as they stay out of employee zones. Usually not very dangerous.

Tier 2 subject: Considered a regular subject, they can be dangerous if provoked, but usually won't severely injure anyone. They are allowed to roam during certain hours.

Tier 3 subject: considered dangerous, can kill someone easily. Not allowed to roam without a minimum of one security member with them. They are usually under supervision most of the day.

Guard-
Rank 1, or Cadet: cadets are technically guards but are new, they aren't allowed to preform duties without supervision from another higher ranking guard,
usually Rank 2 guards.

Rank 2- no longer need supervision, are usually put in place to train cadets and new recruits. Will be called for serious occasions if other higher ranking guards aren't available.

Rank 3- are put in charge of serious situations, and usually are the ones supervising Tier 3 subjects. Very rarely train cadets, but can train Rank 2 guards who are about to promote.

Rank 4- Higher ups, give commands to any guard ranking, usually deal with rowdy subjects and restraining during testing. (Application only)

Warden (only 1 person can have this role, I fill one spot) : Highest rank, can give orders to anyone, in charge of evacuation and containment. Can help with rank 4 and 3 jobs.

Scientists- researchers of the facility. Preform tests in the day, and only preform harmful tests in the night after lights out.

Medics-
Nurse: deals with minor injuries, usually the ones to sedate subjects who are out of control.

Doctor: deals with major injuries, they are highly valued in the lab and are usually higher up, being second to scientists.

Subject Employee- subject employees can fill any employee role but are sometimes tested on by other staff. Subject employees may become full employees if they:
1. Never have harmed a coworker

2. Have never shown a hint of favoritism toward subjects.

3. Have been fully tested and believed to know all the abilities the subject staff has.

4. Has never attempted escape.

MORE INFORMATION ON ROLES IN CS THREAD

OOC- Realistic or Modern - Forest Glade Labs (OOC+Plot discussion)

CS- Realistic or Modern - Forest Glade Labs (CS, Open)

Lore- Realistic or Modern - Forest Glade - lots o lore

Last edited:
Yo is it too late. I know Friday just passed so 👀

Edit: (I basically have a character done so if it's alright I can post it today.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back