• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Disboard! No Game No Life (OCs welcome) (CC x OC) (OC x OC)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Long intro lol​

Hiya! The names Yami, and to celebrate my birthday this week I decided to revisit an old and dear fandom: No Game No Life!

In a couple days from posting this I will finally be 16! That being said, I'd prefer to rp with people around my age, though as long as we get along I have nothing against roleplaying with someone older. (Younger is questionable given the anime, so let's not do that for now.)

I'm in CST but my schedule is non-existent. In a nutshell, I'm a lonely, usually bored, ultra friendly and super clingy weeb. If that sounds like your kinda rp partner or even just a chat buddy, hmu.

Roleplay stuff​

First things first, characters who are minors canonically will be aged up, no debate. Especially in the case of Shiro and Izuna.

I'm looking for a partner who;
  • Is willing to plan and/or chat ooc
  • Has seen at least the No Game No Life anime, NGNL: Zero or extra manga content is not necessary.
  • Is willing to double
  • Will follow the Ten Pledges, and especially pledge number 10: Let's all have fun and play together! Aschente!
As for characters and plot, I really just want to have fun together! I'd like to main an OC, who I'll create along with your input, and will happily double up as canon characters for ya. You could play a canon or an OC as your main character.

I'm happy to play against any major canon character you may want to play, including but not limited to Sora, Shiro (aged up), Steph, or Izuna (aged up). Romance is a must for me, but other than that the plot is completely up for discussion! It's the combination of both partners' ideas that make a great rp, after all!

Pm me if you're interested or have questions. Let's all play together and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back