• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘Ύπ’†π’π’„π’π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’‚ π‘¨π’π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’†π’“'𝒔 π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑!

Milkshake Crush

suffering from rona
[ general tags; original, (high-)fantasy, magic, witch, slice of life, adventure,
romance, mystical, platonic ]

1649358111606.png

π‘Ύπ’†π’π’„π’π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’‚ π‘¨π’π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’†π’“'𝒔 π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑!
Surely you are here for a bouquet for your loved one? Or perhaps a white rose to send off with
someone over the bridge? Please, take a look around and let me know if you require any assistance.
Oh, and don't mind Jean if you see him. He's a curious little squirrel, likes scoping out the clientele.

What's that? Mandragora? What do you need it for, if I may ask?

Ah, to brew a potion I see. Don't you worry, I won't tell a soul. Just wait here and I will fetch
you exactly what you need. Just... please ensure the door is shut tight. We don't want the regular
folk to see what we are doing, do we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aesthetic-plant.gif

Hiya, I'm Bree and I'm trying out something new!
I'm 24 years old and located in Europe. I have a bunch of different interests and sometimes I just don't know
what I want to hyperfocus on next. ^^;

I'm looking for people to RP something original with me. I want to plot, discuss, build a world and write a story
full of adventure and magic.

If you are into the visual novel The Arcana, or the well-known Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story,
or perhaps The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, then we might be a match! I am an absolute sucker for
high-fantasy stories.

f721c07a198236f5e28d2c578098d50d35959b68.gifv

Diona Alithier is a young lady running a flower shop at the town's busiest market. She sells flowers, houseplants,
herbs, vegetable seeds, and a couple of... unconventional flora for those who seek it. It is not easy being a witch,
surrounded by those who do not believe in magic, or those who think it is the devil's work. And all she wishes for
is to just get by... Well, that's a lie. Diona has a bad case of wanderlust, but God knows where this girl wants to
go, and how she's even going to get there. Adventure is what she seeks, but nothing good comes of it if she
were to leave alone. So here she stays, in the comforts of her shop and the red squirrel on her shoulder.

If you have an original story you can see match with Diona's origins, don't hesitate to send me a message!
Tell me what ideas you have, what you'd like to do!

Oh, but don't forget to read my rules before sending me a message:

- third person perspective only
- quality over quantity, don't ask me for a minimum post length of 2k words
- please don't send me one-liners, i need something to work with
- please use proper grammar and punctuation
- any gender character is welcome
- lgbtqia+ friendly (though, i only ship on chemistry)
- please be patient with me, i'm not always in the right mindset to write
- i only rp through dm or discord
- i'm open to casual chatter, sharing music, headcanons, and maybe becoming friends

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the replies or a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back