• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
Welcome to Hell, well not quite hell, more like a subdivision of hell, limbo? Not quite. Purgatory, no that's not quite it either. Let's start this over, welcome to my office, which is, consequently, is in some manner of...afterlife...situation...yes.

You're dead. Let's just get that out of the way. You're dead, you died, and I am the grim reaper who collected your soul. It happens every day, what with all you humans keeling over all the time. Now, you are a little young to be dead, you don't have all the necessary qualifications to get into heaven. That being said we're not going to just send you to Hell either, we can't do that. Now, normally we'd set you on the track for purgatory or reincarnation with a swift boot to your rear, but, we're a little backed up right now, and need to fill out the ranks to recover. It would seem that the mortal world is once more becoming a battleground for the corrupting forces of darkness and the zealous armies of the light. As psychopomps, reapers, spirits caught between the worlds, it is our duty to keep the balance.

To make this brief. You've been drafted. You all are trainee Reapers now. If you work hard, you could be as successful as me one day.

This is a barebones opener to how this RP. Please comment below if you're interested! The job of Grim Reaper has been incorporated and delegated. With an unknown crisis complicating the inner workings of death, you, a recently deceased soul, have been drafted to join the ranks of the Collections Reapers to help investigate the strange goings-on as the world becomes a supernatural battleground.

Xivi Xivi Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Astralworks Astralworks S n o w S n o w

Here's our character thread! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Building the lore via natural curiosity is one of my favorite methods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back