Delete me too

December (Deca=10; like Decade, Deci) is the 12th month of the year while October (Octo=8; like Octopus, Octogon) is the 10th month of the year.

So what if, in the second Star Wars prequel movie, where all that cringy romance is happening between Anakin and Padme that is clearly not working but then Padme randomly starts falling for him halfway through the movie. So what if Anakin uses the force, perhaps subconsciously, to mind trick her into loving him.

Also... what if Aang died when he froze himself in the ice berg, and the entire story of Avatar the last Airbender is him in the after life coming to terms with the fact that he ran away from his responsibilities?

Chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows.

Cells multiply by dividing.

I have 3 minutes to live but every time I breathe it resets.

We spend a third of our lives unconscious and don't really question it.

Send help pls.

December (Deca=10; like Decade, Deci) is the 12th month of the year while October (Octo=8; like Octopus, Octogon) is the 10th month of the year.

So what if, in the second Star Wars prequel movie, where all that cringy romance is happening between Anakin and Padme that is clearly not working but then Padme randomly starts falling for him halfway through the movie. So what if Anakin uses the force, perhaps subconsciously, to mind trick her into loving him.

Also... what if Aang died when he froze himself in the ice berg, and the entire story of Avatar the last Airbender is him in the after life coming to terms with the fact that he ran away from his responsibilities?

Send help pls.

Cease all of this or I will have to forefully remove your tibulas.

Send help pls.
Well the months cant be changed even though both have two different numbers the calender are different.
As for star wars that sounds kind or bad.
Last airbender wouldnt happen if he was dead. He would have been reincarniated into the next avatar if he died.
But that is intresting
That is true, chocolate milk is made with milk and a chocolate ingredient like cocoa.
Cells do multiply to survive.
Why do u think you have three minutes to live?
Well we must sleep sometimes and dreams inspire ideas for reality

What exactly is the point, you know? The desire to continue existing is why we're all here. All here making up rules to explain it. We're so obsessed with justifying why our little configurations of God should be able to exist. Why one existence is good, and one existence is bad. What is a good life anyway? Biological success; hormones and loneliness propel us to have children. But your own child is 50% of what you are at best. They may not even act like you, or worse, there's a chance they may inherent the part you hate most about you. Their child will be 25% of you. You great grand child? Hardly related. They have more in common with the stranger your grandchild married than they ever could with you. In a century you're just a meaningless genetic ripple in an ocean of history. You might as well not have a child at all. You'll end up as a picture, some memories that fade with time. A name that comes up one a week.

That's why we're so concerned with how history remember us. Even the most famous of dead humans did what they did because they were scared. Scared of being forgotten often enough. Yet we don't know anything about the real them. We think we do through age-old stories that have been changed and retold by millions of different sources. We only associate their name with what they were able to provide for the future. Yet it was all so selfish. Prolong the inevitable, to, what, find meaning? How can we expect to find meaning when the most powerful thing known in our universe doesn't even understand itself; the human brain.

So why are we here? Are we some cosmic coincidence. Or is there really a god, you know, with a plan for us? Does the universe listen? Is humanity supposed to make it to a certain point in time as a trail by greater beings in the depths of space so that we may evolve or are we like the lab rats we torture to elongate our own lives? Suffering seems to be the answer. Suffering mentally, emotionally, physically. This is the thought of Buddhist monks. Existence is suffering, through suffering we learn, that knowledge is meant to be shared, through shared knowledge we become stronger.

What exactly is the point, you know? The desire to continue existing is why we're all here. All here making up rules to explain it. We're so obsessed with justifying why our little configurations of God should be able to exist. Why one existence is good, and one existence is bad. What is a good life anyway? Biological success; hormones and loneliness propel us to have children. But your own child is 50% of what you are at best. They may not even act like you, or worse, there's a chance they may inherent the part you hate most about you. Their child will be 25% of you. You great grand child? Hardly related. They have more in common with the stranger your grandchild married than they ever could with you. In a century you're just a meaningless genetic ripple in an ocean of history. You might as well not have a child at all. You'll end up as a picture, some memories that fade with time. A name that comes up one a week.

That's why we're so concerned with how history remember us. Even the most famous of dead humans did what they did because they were scared. Scared of being forgotten often enough. Yet we don't know anything about the real them. We think we do through age-old stories that have been changed and retold by millions of different sources. We only associate their name with what they were able to provide for the future. Yet it was all so selfish. Prolong the inevitable, to, what, find meaning? How can we expect to find meaning when the most powerful thing known in our universe doesn't even understand itself; the human brain.

So why are we here? Are we some cosmic coincidence. Or is there really a god, you know, with a plan for us? Does the universe listen? Is humanity supposed to make it to a certain point in time as a trail by greater beings in the depths of space so that we may evolve or are we like the lab rats we torture to elongate our own lives? Suffering seems to be the answer. Suffering mentally, emotionally, physically. This is the thought of Buddhist monks. Existence is suffering, through suffering we learn, that knowledge is meant to be shared, through shared knowledge we become stronger.
...Are you okay?

Curious to see the reactions there. That's how I used to look at life! Oh man I was a super nihilist. I could go into why and how it affected me in both a positive and negative light but I'm just one person with my own story, like everybody else. It's not special, but it is mien and I embrace it.

Then one very special person showed me that I don't have to be scared of the inevitable. It's still very scary, yes, but even though she's gone now, I continue to exist for the best of reasons.

oml this is fun lemme hop on the bandwagon too

i think i accidentally came out to my psychologist ???
she had me come in today for a personality test and it was some 556 questions.
time litterally whizzed by and i dont even remember half the answers i put in
and on the drive back, i felt like i was in such a daze bro
n then i started thinking about this one question that caught me off-guard
"i am strongly attracted to the members of the ___ sex" (it was a true or false questionnaire)
idek what i was thinking but that question just...stuck w me and for the longest time i thought the "___" was filled by the word "opposite" but now it's like...what if it said "same" ??? like oh-fucking-no what if it said same sex and i picked true

asdahskds
i have an appointment w her on tuesday
yikes i dont want her to bring it up 😬
Ok new rule please dont write this small)
Well maybe talk to her about it over the phone finding out which one you said and then tell her to please not bring it up next appointment, that way she wont bring it up.

Hello! We are Psilocybin, a colony of telepathic fungi. We live within our host Alexandra Bloomington, and we have a few questions.

1. As we are many and telepathic, we have fully taken control of Alex's mind and body. We have all of her memories. She enjoys taking advantage of others, especially when drugs and alcohol are involved. She stole us as dormant spores from her father's research labs. She added us to her cocaine in an experiment to "experience a new high." We find her attitude and behaviors repulsive and do not wish to allow her any control of her body. Are we overstepping some boundary?
  2. Due to Alex's past behaviors, we also have law enforcement wishing to arrest her/us for various crimes ranging from narcotics possession, selling of illegal goods, vandalism, and battery and assault. We did not want to harm the officers, so we fled to another state. We ended up teaming up with a talking space dog and a masked woman with shadow tentacles fighting off an alien invasion. Do you think we could explain our situation to law enforcement now and arrange for the warrant to be removed?
  3. Why do people call us "Magic Mushroom?"

Last edited:
Hello! We are Psilocybin, a colony of telepathic fungi. We live within our host Alexandra Bloomington, and we have a few questions.

1. As we are many and telepathic, we have fully taken control of Alex's mind and body. We have all of her memories. She enjoys taking advantage of others, especially when drugs and alcohol are involved. She stole us as dormant spores from her father's research labs. She added us to her cocaine in an experiment to "experience a new high." We find her attitude and behaviors repulsive and do not wish to allow her any control of her body. Our we overstepping some boundary?
  2. Due to Alex's past behaviors, we also have law enforcement wishing to arrest her/us for various crimes ranging from narcotics possession, selling of illegal goods, vandalism, and battery and assault. We did not want to harm the officers, so we fled to another state. We ended up teaming up with a talking space dog and a masked woman with shadow tentacles fighting off an alien invasion. Do you think we could explain our situation to law enforcement now and arrange for the warrant to be removed?
excuse me for the offtopicnes, but wow holy mother is this a neat concept

excuse me for the offtopicnes, but wow holy mother is this a neat concept
((My brother-in-law, who ran us a superhero rpg one-shot, thought so too. I am really proud of this concept. My SO played Lyca returned from space after decades in space absorbing cosmic energy and being experimented on by aliens. My sister-in-law played a once successful child actress who now has infernal powers due to getting mixed up in a cult in Hollywood.))

1. As we are many and telepathic, we have fully taken control of Alex's mind and body. We have all of her memories. She enjoys taking advantage of others, especially when drugs and alcohol are involved. She stole us as dormant spores from her father's research labs. She added us to her cocaine in an experiment to "experience a new high." We find her attitude and behaviors repulsive and do not wish to allow her any control of her body. Are we overstepping some boundary?
1.yes
2. very much unless you want yourselves to be arrested
3. maybe because you are fungi

To be honest. I'm going through a pretty hard time, and if i tell the whole truth, no one will believe me. I have this gift from God. And unless I can master it enough to reveal it to the world, i'm pretty sure the event that my God warned me about will happen, and either I will die, or a lot of other people will be hurt and die. The problem is i don't know when. So I might have a few years, or a few days. So I am training my best everyday, but I feel like i am not making any progress.

The truth is that after five years of prayer, and obedience to my God, he gave me power through the Holy Spirit. I can transfer this power to others, as i have tested. And I can absorb power from God and his Creations. I already mastered one half, that being mastery over the Spiritual Realm, I just need to be able to use it on Earth. I cannot do this no matter how hard I train or pray.

Take it or leave it, you don't have to believe me, I just need some advice. Should i just give up? What should I do?

1: As we went over the top I got roflstomped by an artillery shell going through my chest, expanding as it passed. I ended up waking up in a gibbed trenchline after the charge, and got hit by a sandbag. Then, I woke up in purgatory with a rifle I've never seen before that I can only assume is a tube with a bayonet attached to it. For whatever bizarre reason I was on fire. All I could do was run around screaming even though I didn't feel pain or a difference. I'm not even sure if it was real. My rifle, It didn't work for while, but then after I got dunked into the water it might of been unclogged or something. I spent about a hundred years in there with the lads, before the great corruption arrived.

As we sort of decayed, one fateful night me and sergeant Peters were patrolling a factory. Some dude in a black suit came rampaging in blasting the lines before disappearing. This one complete excuse of a behemoth wouldn't stop setting my friends on fire so I sprinted behind him and stabbed him in their exposed back. Up until then, our attacks were completely nullified. When this titan collapsed, he seemingly vaporized into a series of hovering lines circling around each other. I fell on top of it and heard quite the abhorrent whispering noise. Having knocked my mask off, everyone was amazed. My body seemingly healed to a pre-death state and my face didn't look like melted cheese anymore. We rallied and began a vast campaign to expand thereafter.

For some of us we slowly degrade back without these, which the men nicknamed souls. When they seemingly die and aren't gathered, sometimes they reappear elsewhere or not at all. Some of us kind of accidentally absorbed these, scarring them mentally. Others stay normal or in between in appearance. For a number of us, taking these up either make us taller or slightly more durable. And these strange red fire portals enable us to travel vast distances. You should of seen when we stuffed a tank into a random bedroom. Everyone was greatly surprised! But one time, we jumped out of one portal and ended up in a medieval town. The residents were quite sickly and annoying, and William fell ten feet on his back. So my question is: Is it wrong to pick up souls for my lads in a figurative dungeon?

2: I have two masks, one that I had and another which I received after dying in the war. One is horrifically cracked, partially bloodied, and is more like an inflatable bag. But my newer one looks more sophisticated. It has varying colour that I can't explain what causes it, and fits on better. It is as if it was made to be like a helmet but on the face. Seemingly, it came with a cover guard that can cover the rest of the head and neck. Quite flexible. The newer one can actually slightly see in the dark. Which one do you think would look more intimidating or practical when fighting hostile powers? I've been thinking of temporarily going back since this modern world while intriguing, is currently too incomprehensible to me. When I reference soul power, others seem to laugh at that. These new tanks though are marvelous. I wish I knew what names these landships went by. The crews don't like getting out much, and some are fused into them!

3: Since chemical weaponry seems banned and I can't get a gun permit after getting back here, so I have to make it look like a walking stick and swiss army knife, do you know a country where firearms are legal? I have an obligation to it, and my homeland seemingly bans the littlest and inoffensive of things. Absolutely bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back