• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Chicago-Modern Mafia RP Characters

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...

Making a CharacterWelcome to the Chicago Mafia Roleplay! I hope you enjoy this nearly realistic roleplay, but before you do that, you have to make a character! Just follow these instructions and you can start roleplaying! The link to the roleplay: : Welcome to Chicago-Modern Mafia RP

You don't have to BBCode

First, you need to provide the basics.

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Appearance: (Can be image or written)

Then signify which mafia you are in or if you are a non-mafia affiliated character:
Irish Mafia
Italian Mafia
Japanese Mafia
Russian Mafia
Non-mafia Affiliated

Background Story Write your background story here

If you are mafia affiliated, this part is for you. If you are not mafia affiliated, skip to the next part:

Mafia Family Name:
Position:
Year you were inducted:
Weapon:
Car:
Outfit:
Danger Level

Non-mafia Affiliated:

Job/Occupation and Income:
Territory you live in:
Do you pay protection?
If so, to whom?
Do you have a family?
If so, please list them:
What type of house do you live in? (image can be provided)
Any previous encounters with the mafia?
Any weapons for self-defense?
If so, name it:

Anything else you want to mention? Put it here!

Name: Miura Ikeuchi
Height: 5'10
Weight: 186 lbs.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Miura is one of the most ruthless leaders have ever known in the Chicago underworld, the American underworld and Japanese underworld making him a cold-blood, ruthless, and doesn't show any mercy towards to his enemies, especially if he and his comrades are in the middle of torturing someone that despises Miura's crime empire in Chicago despite the fact that Miura Ikeuchi is a young ruler of Gōrudenkiku (in English, it's the Golden Chrysanthemum, colloquially known as the Golden Yakuza) although the Japanese people in Chicago sees Miura as a great man due to the fact that he establishes many Japanese restaurants in northern Chicago which made Miura's legal profits big and helped Miura's countrymen whenever they need. He is also a charismatic man, able to convince and manipulate anyone. He is also clever and a cunning man.

Appearance
oUFb5ml.png
Backstory
Miura Ikeuchi was born in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, California, the United States of America to a pure Japanese father and a pure El Salvadorian mother on 24th of August, 1986, making him a Japanese-El Salvadorian man which makes him unique since an East Asian blood and a Hispanic blood combined his blood. When he was a child, his father was a Shateigashira; a second lieutenant, making his father a high-ranked member of the Yakuza in Los Angeles while his mother was a housewife, formerly a stripper. There, his mother teached him to speak Spanish while his father teached him how to speak Japanese but normarlly, the family speaks English which made him a trilingual speaker. Nothing has much known during Miura's teenage years since his father didn't introduced him to the underworld yet. As he reach in his 20's, his father, being a popular criminal in the Los Angeles underworld, was placed a hit by the Los Angeles Triads and stormed their house, murdering Miura's mother and younger brother and cold-blood. Miura at that time was an entrepreneur and he was left unconscious after the scene which made his father be relieved. His father introduced him to the Los Angeles Yakuza and the underworld which Miura have a Yakuza tattoo on his body and Miura rose to ranks in Los Angeles Yakuza. In 2010, Miura, his father, and his men stormed the main Triads HQ in Chinatown which the Los Angeles Triads were almost wiped out by them. Miura's father was awarded by the Oyabun or the boss of the Los Angeles Yakuza to have an own branch of Yakuza however Miura's father passes it to Miura which he thanked his father and his boss. The boss gives Miura a choice to settle Miura's criminal empire, Chicago, a city that the underworld is ripe for the taking. The boss also contacted a corrupt and yet brilliant Japanese lawyer named Dairoku Kakashi to make Miura his right-hand man which Miura accepted it. He, his right-hand man, and his new men would travel to Chicago to establish a Yakuza sphere-of-influence in the Midwest (specifically the East Coast), Miura started to build Japanese restaurants in northern Chicago and established drug dealing and arms dealing at the same time. He would now established the Gōrudenkiku with his right-hand man Dairoku Kakashi in northern Chicago and several years later, Miura's criminal empire would be one of the most powerful mafias in Chicago and he sees the Italians, the Russians, and the Irishmen as the rivals of Gōrudenkiku in the Chicago underworld but not considered an enemy. He was glad that there were no Triad branch in Chicago, otherwise he would be furious. Miura's criminal empire would cover the northernmost lands of Chicago.
Information
Mafia or Non-mafia Affiliated: Mafia-affiliated
Mafia Family Name: Gōrudenkiku (or the Golden Chrysanthemum); a Japanese mafia that is a sub-branch of the transnational American branch of Yakuza.
Position: Oyabun (boss)
Year you were inducted: 2011 (being the founder of Gōrudenkiku)
Weapon: Walther P38
Walther_P38_%286971798779%29.jpg

Car: 3000GT VR-4
sK7VaQu.png

Outfit: Black Americana suit with black overcoat
Danger Level

Anything else you want to mention?
- Do you know? Miura's grandmother is the sister of the infamous General Korechika Anami which made Miura and his father a descendant of this ruthless, strategic, and brilliant general who killed hundreds of thousands of Chinese; either civilians, nationalists, and communists during World War 2? The more you know.

- Do you know? The Ikeuchi family throughout the Japanese history are the bastards (illegitimate) of the Shimazu clan in Kyushu, Japan? Their modern descendants like Miura and his father doesn't know that they are the descendants of the Shimazu bastards, the Ikeuchi but Miura's ancestors are known for being merchants, traders, and businessmen despite the fact that they are Shimazu bastards.

167fa7fd4b891a2afb82ff0d84f3fb11--perfect-body-natural-beauty.jpg

Name: Amélie Dalton (Formerly Amélie Ivanov)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 137 pounds
Personality: Once the soft, sweet, kind hearted woman she looks like, events over the past two years have hardened her. She's cold, ruthless, but still somehow stands to her morals. Amélie can still be compassionate, but she is so sparingly. Amélie is angry at the world, bitter, hateful; and she has a right to be. In all honsety she would much rather leave the Russian Mafia because of what it's enemies took from her, but she knows she can't. That doesn't she's not skilled, deadly, and able to cover practically anything up, she's not a woman to cross. But, She has a sofisticated way about her. Coming from a life of privilege, she knows how to play it so she looks fine. Intelligent, deadly, elegance is the best way to sum Amélie up.

Amélie Dalton was born in Paris, France; to Theodor Dalton, an American business man, and Elizabeth Guillard, a world renown French brain surgeon. The two of them were often in the spot light, and so, that would include Amélie. Every self defense lesson, every ballet recital, every day at the park was all caught on flim. It's probably on YouTube somewhere. When she was 12, her father needed to move back to California, wanting to put Amélie through his sister's boarding school. Of course, Elizabeth had her protest, but eventually gave in as long as they came and busted as often as they could. So off she went, to spend the next few years in a private boarding school with other girls and boys like her. And there's where she met him. Gerald Ivanov. Love at first sight was pretty much what happened for both of them. And while they might not have admitted it right away, but they fell hard for each other. Ask Amélie what she loved most about him she would responsed with his sense of humor and humility. Ask Gerald what he loved most about her, he'd answer her smile. The fact that people thought they would never have a chance didn't deter them from being together. After they graduated, Gerald introduced her to his family which low and behold, he was the son of a Russian min boss. This was a shock to say the least, but she was welcomed. There was a year when they didn't see each other while she attended boot camp, previously wanted to become a feild medic. She wasnt able to becuase of a heart murmur, but soon became a private doctor for the Russian mafia. Her and Gerald got married when she turned 22, and they had a child soon after. Unforntually, good things never seem to last. Someone hired to Italian mafia to take out Gerald. Little did they know, that their son, Braxton, would be with him. She had never received a harder phone call than her father in law telling her that neither one of them had made it as she was driving to the hospital. After this, she, understandably, left the Russian Mafia and began to persue her buisnesses.

Job/Occupation and Income:
Well, for one she comes from a family with money. Lots of money. CEO of a cosmetics company, and owns a few other small time cosmetic stores and companies. And a few apartment buildings...and like two banks. Let's just say her income is uh...really big.
Territory you live in:
Russian (I guess)
Do you pay protection?:
No. She sometimes helps injured mafia people, so that's enough. Plus, I mean, She was one of them so... The Russians aren't the only ones she helps either.
If so, to whom?
Do you have a family?
Yes, and no
If so, please list them:
Her father lives in Cali, her mother is stationed at a hospital in Paris, France.
What type of house do you live in?

12th floor penthouse

arkadia-tower-rentals_505.jpg
Any previous encounters with the mafia?
Yes. Which will be explained in her bio
You betcha, keeps her super shorty in her car. She's not completely helpless without it either, seeing as how she has a small pistol on her thigh most of the time.
If so, name it:
e91a2767cb049715c172be26a1098926.jpg
Jennings-J-22-courtesy-wikipedia.org_.jpg
39538d05106c9783e5978b0b20ee54da.jpg
Car: Matte Black Audi R8

d2e8085922ed39797f531fb28ba3b674--audi-r-matte-black-r-v-plus.jpg

Additional Info -
- Amélie has two rings. One has a topaz, her son's birthsone, while the other has her husband's.
- She wears her wedding ring around her neck, on a leather string.
- She visits her son every Wensday morning at 7, and stays there for about an hour.
- She often helps injured mafia members who can't go to the hospital for obvious reasons. A private doctor they repay by not killing her. And sometimes good booze.
- Amélie loves to bake, and sometimesshares with her patients

Last edited:
fdeKe2M.png

Name: Dairoku Kakashi
Height: 5'11 ft
Weight: 189 lbs.
Personality: Being a corrupt lawyer and a failed criminologist student during his college years, Dairoku is seen as a clever and a cunning man because of his involvement in Los Angeles Yakuza and now the Gōrudenkiku, a newly sub-branch of the American branch of Yakuza. He is also intelligent because he is a lawyer, he can able to counter argue when someone disagrees with him. He is also a duty full-filler, he fulfilled the goals of the Gōrudenkiku which made the Gōrudenkiku one of the most powerful organized crimes in the Chicago underworld. The oyabu of Gōrudenkiku, Miura Ikeuchi, thanked Dairoku of his doings. He also very logical and Dairoku is a brave man. Despite being a saiko-komon (Consigliere), he can led kyodai (high-ranked soldier), shatei (soldier), and kumi-in (recruits) if necessary because of his authoritarian and leadership actions which made him and Miura a dangerous partners although Miura is more dangerous than himself. He's also know how to investigate since he was once a criminologist student.
Background Story: WIP​

Mafia Family Name: Gōrudenkiku (Japanese mafia)
Position: Saiko-komon (Right hand)
Year you were inducted: 2011 (founding year)
Weapon: M9 Beretta (with silencer)
Car: 2017 RVR
GgJvhM0.png

Outfit: In his appearance pic
Danger Level

Last edited:
Full Name: Aidan Kian Romano
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 148 pounds
Personality: Aidan, when first meeting him, is charming, polite, and downright a well-mannered man. But like a spider, Aidan always builds the web before he strikes. Truly, he is a cold-hearted, calculated, and dangerous man; ensuring that he shows no mercy to his victims. If lucky enough, you may be able to get on his "good side" and avoid the sheer brutality he'd unleash unto.
Backstory: What happens when you're born into a crime family? You become untouchable, literally. In Aidan's case, if someone touched him, without his approval, his father, the Boss of the crime family, would demand that their fingers be diced off...and his demand would become reality. At the age of 12, the explanation of what his father does came, and he wasn't surprised at all. He's seen his father commit to unspeakable actions, so this was nothing but old information to Aidan. A year later, when Aidan was in 8th grade, he was the king of the school...literally. Girls would flaunt their desire for him, teachers never questioned him, and the boys never crossed him, well, the majority of them. One in particular tried to steal his adolescent love, which didn't end well for him. As soon as Aidan found out, he stole a pair of "brass" knuckles and rode his bike to the kid's house. He knocked on the door, waited for someone to answer, and when the boy answered, Aidan sprang a flurry of hits--with his knuckle dusters on--to the poor kid's face. That night, his father, a little disappointed in his choice to break the kid's jaw, was still proud of his son. So, he inducted him into the Crime Family. Now a days, Aidan serves as a soldier to his brother, the Head of the Romano Crime Family. [P.S. He has no heavy Italian accent]
Appearance:
e589c615d1b762600d174bf22fde9594-jpg.321262

tumblr_n5wsahfQaF1swtbemo4_250.gif

tumblr_n2xrd8gTxf1qa9vqgo2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_nso3kzKKPy1rhaf6v_250.gif

Mafia Family: Italian
Mafia Family Name: Romano
Position: Capo
Year you were inducted: 4 years ago (2013?)
Weapon:
His brass knuckles, which is always on his person [his personal favorite weapon]
large.JPG

His personal M9 Beretta (primarily used for "jobs")
m9_zoom004.jpg
Car:
A black 2017 Cadillac CT6
2017-Cadillac-CT6-pictures.jpg
Residence:
Five floor apartment/penthouse
luxury-chicago-rentals_783.jpg
Outfit:
59d8f6b3a84da8b5c8f6fd1843d25767--mens-ripped-jeans-outfits-black-ripped-jeans-men.jpg
Danger Level:
1 = Harmless
100 = Dangerous
-------------------------------- 60/100

Last edited:
Full Name: Dante Romano
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 159 pounds
Personality: [I'll think of something later]
Backstory: [I'm gonna keep this short and sweet since it's late and I need some sleep]. Dante's father, the previous Head Boss of the Romano Crime Family, has died due to a stroke. In his will, he gives his worldly possessions and authority to his eldest son, Dante. And by that, he meant that Dante would become the next Head Boss of the Romano Crime Family. Now a year later, Dante is still learning on how to be a better Head Boss than his father, but is preoccupied by helping his mother through her third labor trip, as she remarried to a Capo within the Romano Crime Family; and they're expecting the baby to be born any day now. [P.S. Like his younger brother, Dante doesn't have an Italian accent].
Appearance:
Tyler-Posey-teen-wolf-23257008-388-500.jpg

c9caa55a2d248d34ac1ca2cb75209bd7.jpg

Residence:

luxury-chicago-rentals_783.jpg
Mafia Family: Italian
Mafia Family Name: Romano
Position: Boss/Head of Family
Year you were inducted: 2010
Car:
A silver 2016 Bentley Mulsanne
2016_bentley_mulsanne-pic-7025920848544913467.jpeg
Weapons:
A R4-C rifle; kept in the trunk of his car and there is one at his home
latest

An AP Pistol: With extended clip, suppressor, and flashlight; pistol can only be used in automatic firing mode
ap-pistol-full-modded.png
Outfit:
Charcoal-Grey-with-Satin-Lapel-AT-111.jpg
Danger Level:
1 = Harmless
100 = Dangerous
-------------------------------- 85/100

Bree Canavan

Age – 24
Height – 5'7''
Weight – 146 lbs.
Sexuality – Straight / Heterosexual
Personality – She is a very cutthroat individual with a tough background. She grew up being very hateful and antisocial.

4fad7e81c0eaa742.jpg

2017-Jeep-Wrangler-SUV-Sport-2dr-4x4-Photo-17.png

CW9-NYP9-P9-GUN.jpg

Affiliation – Non-mafia
Occupation & Income – Newspaper Reporter, $56 000 annual
Home Territory – Logan Square
Paid Protection – None
Family – Deceased
Previous Encounters – @ 6 yrs old - read backstory.
Outfits – Business wear (usually skirts and blouses, rarely pantsuits, she feels like a federal agent) whenever she is at work. She wears basically pajamas when she is at home, and when she is out and about, she usually wears skinny jeans, her favorite bomber jacket, and a shirt that she doesn’t mind getting dirty. She always carries her beat up green messenger bag which has her old-fashioned camera, her Canon, and her gun. There’s more stuff there but those three are the essentials. There is also a picture of her family from before they were killed, along with multiple files on the three men who killed her family, and who they are associated with.

Background
"My name is Bree Canavan. I live in one of the most dangerous cities in America: Chicago, Illinois. When I was six years old, I witnessed a tragedy in my own home.
Three men claiming to be a part of the Italian mafia broke into my childhood home and killed my family, while I watched as I hid in a closet. I was then determined to take revenge. I was determined to protect my city. I knew that I couldn't single-handedly take on all the mafias in Chicago, so I decided to fight them on another battlefield; the media.
I got a job at the Chicago Tribune and worked my way up to become one of their top reporters. My partner in crime is Laura May Wilder, someone I trust. We’ve made an agreement: I find the evidence and she helps me type out the stories. And now, the real work begins."

Aoife%20Walsh%20.jpg

Coded by Umbra Regalia

Last edited:
IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0661.JPG His dog he has called Matilda

Jack Styles
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight:I have.no clue
Sexuality: strat
Personality: like taking risk

Affiliation:
Occupation & Income:
Home Territory:
Paid Protection: as far as the mafia are is awere he died so no
Family:he has a big family tree only one that important is his sister Debby I talk about the other some other time. has a dog called Matilda
Previous Encounters With Mafia:
used to Be part of the Irish mafi but ending up working for all the mafi as a cleaner / janitor after a wile the mafia court on to his plans by then tho he already fake his death

Outfit: were scruff clothes and a fedora normle white and black with some brown rearly smart
Background: came from a middle welf family with good grades and a life and through it all away gamberling and drinking
Car:don't have one. But dose have a bike. Honda
House: live in a flat with his sister Debby styles
Weapon:
a few old style Wild West one kind of rusty

ba05.jpg

Coded by Umbra Regalia

tumblr_n6okjxwpG51qay635o5_250.gif
Name: Cearul Butler III
Height: 183 cm
Weight: -
Personality:
He is the kinda silent but wordy person? Like my want is to make it seem like his silent becomes loud, but his words have less impact? But like I’m not good enough of a writer for that.
When he was younger he loved his work, he loved being part of something bigger than himself, and even if he still does, he does not really live for it anymore. Nowadays his wife and his child is his number one.
He is mostly calm, collected and observant, he likes watching others move, talk, exist.
When scared he talks, words leave him without control.
Respect is important to Butler, both to give and to get. Towards his family and other Irish-Americans it’s easier, but he has especially a harder time with younger boys who think big of themselves probably because he sees himself in them.

Butler has a hard-on for blood.
Backstory:
- Only son of Cearul Butler II and Shauna Butler.
- Shauna died giving birth.
- Butler Senior comes from a family with old money, though he was disowned by his parents when he chose the mafia life and Shauna before his family.
- Shauna was working as a secretary at a local hospital, and for the Irish mafia. She mostly made names disappear.
- Butler had a hard time making friends when he was young, even as a young adult, because he never understood them. Though he dedicated his life to take a place beside his father.
- He graduated from high school with bad, but acceptable, grades. He, later on, took a few higher courses, mostly in psychology, to easier observe and understand others.
- He worked beside his father. Though the two Butler’s did like collecting important information by themselves.
- Butler Senior died of cancer when Butler was 27.
- Butler met Dawn when he was 24. She was attacked by a robber, whom she threw over her shoulder, and he stabbed another coming at her. They went out for drinks and fell in love.
- At 25 they married and were expecting, Butler wears his wedding ring proudly, even if he almost got disowned by his father because Dawn did not carry any Irish heritage.
- 28 of May their daughter was born, she was named Shauna after Butler’s mother.

Mafia family name: Fitzgerald Crime Syndicate
Position: Caporegime
Year you were included: Butler was officially included first after he finished high school, though he helped his father with smaller things before that. He was 21 before his father let him make his own choices. He has only held the place by himself since he was 27.
Weapon:
His favourite is an S&W 629-7,
PR11034d__83348.jpg
but in a rapid-fire, he prefers a model 41.
model-41-e1.jpg
Car:
5th Gen Ford Mustang
x07Ford-Mustang-ParnelliJonesSaleen-org-LF.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EYZKvn2N2K.jpg
Outfit:
tumblr_ojzrm8rnrZ1tll1vjo2_1280.jpg

IMG_3259.JPG
Name: Dawn Butler
Height: 169 cm
Weight: -
Personality:
Dawn is beauty, she is grace, she will kick you in your face.
She loves talking, especially when arguing about gender equality and veganism. She is often loud and uses her whole body to gesture, sometimes because she is used to it, sometimes because she knows how sexy she is. She loves having other’s eyes on her, though she hates when people ogle at her.
There is almost always a smile on Dawn’s lips, she lives to do stuff she loves, and she almost never does things she does not love.
Dawn prefers her friday nights either out on the town, getting down at clubs, drinking too many drinks and singing with her friends. Or at home in only laundry, watching a movie, or looking at the stars, with a glass of wine in her hand.
Backstory:
Her mother Martha is a mother of two, Dawn’s dad divorced and cut the women out of his life when Dawn was 8. Dawn’s little sister is named Leah, and is 4 years younger.
She was a cheerleader in high school, and she was the captain of a aikido team. She was considered popular, but as she often spoke up and rage against the men, both teachers and students, she was never really liked. She also got into a lot of fights with girls, her only friends was the cheerleaders, though they were very close.
She missed her senior prom because she went to juvenile at the time. Because another girl destroyed her dress she would had worn, Dawn almost beat the other girl halfway to death. After getting out she started trying to be less violent, or at least only use it in self defence.
After getting out she moved city, mostly to start her life at new, and not long after she met Butler.
She opened a sell from home company when she moved city, to get a income, and she makes and sells vegan and eco friendly cleaning products.
After getting birth to Shauna, Dawn almost only leaves their apartment for nights out, visit her mother and sister, take Shauna to the park or to go shopping. She likes being at their apartment, because she works more to stay close to her daughter.

Job/occupation and income: She has her own business, and her income is avarage.
Territory you live in: The Irish one
Do you pay for protection: She does not know it
If so, to whom: Her husband kinda pays with his employment, to the Irish
Do you have a family: Yes, a mother and a sister, her husband and her daughter.
What kind of house do you live in: A 4 room and kitchen apartment. Two bedrooms, one workroom and a living room.
Any previous encounters with the mafia: Yeah, her husband happens to be at home sometimes. Almost every day.
Any weapons for self-defense: She knows aikido, which she is good at. (It’s all about the self-defense, like not hurting others and stuff)

Anything else:
Yeah, I dreamt about her wedding so I’m gonna tell you about it.
The colour-scheme is in white, baby blue, dark purple and black.
Dawn’s dress is bare on her shoulders and has a tight corset in the back. It has this flowy, amazing skirt with baby blue details and live, roses in white and baby blue. It makes her body look amazing, beautiful and dreamy.
She has these really high heels, because she loves them like that.
Her hair is put up in a messy bun which makes her neck look taller than ever, a few locks is hanging down and flowing in the small breeze when they walked out of the church.
Even the whole church is in white and black and baby blue.
All the men in the ceremony is wearing black with dark purple details. The women are wearing baby blue with purple details.
Their wedding cake is taller than it should be, and covered in white roses.
They danced all night.
Dawn made her mother give her away, even if the mother in question tried to make contact to Dawn’s father just for this moment.
Everyone cried so much.
The engagement ring had a huge amethyst on it, because Dawn loves those.
Their wedding rings are handcrafted and engraved with ‘you robbed my heart’ as a joke from their first meeting, and how they fell in love at the moment they saw each other.

Last edited:
Name: O'Neill Fitzgerald

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality:
O'Neill is a hard man with a love for women and alcohol. He is ruthless when it comes to the criminal underworld, but when it comes to friends, he can be the best drinking partner you will ever have. He cares about the members in his mafia and treats them like family, rewarding all who are loyal to him. However, anyone who betrays him will most likely going to be drowned in Lake Michigan if they fuck with him

Appearance:
99e1b28c93ae5d177b5176840a8aa6d7--irish-actors-colin-farrell-hot.jpg

Mafia Family Name: Fitzgerald Crime Syndicate

Position: Boss

Year you were inducted: 2007

Weapon: His weapon of choice is... unique. It is actually a cane that can shoot a variety of bullets, with O'Neill's favorite being micro bullets laced in cyniade. However, he has two identical canes which only he can tell apart, meaning you have no idea if you make him mad, you could have a poisn bullet enter your hip or have him just twirling his cane for fun
10171790_572050392909837_7289319739934158613_n.png

Car: 2016 Lexus GX-F

New-2016-Lexus-GS-F-355.jpg

Outfit:
O'Neill typically wears a black bowler hat with a white colored shirt with black dress pants

Danger Level:

Name: Walter O'Connor
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190
Personality: Walters pretty nice, but if you screw with him then expect him to lose his ish. He can be angry but he normally isn't mean, it depends on his mood
Appearance: (Can be image or written)
2ec7d8775cf4c77f246e1eac0fdc9dc3.jpg

Job/Occupation and Income: News Ancor for Chicago Tribune, $55,995
Territory you live in: Logan Square (Why not, I'm not American)
Do you pay protection?
If so, to whom?: N/A
Do you have a family?
If so, please list them: Wife, Sister, 1 child
What type of house do you live in? (image can be provided): 2 story house
Any previous encounters with the mafia?: N/A
If so, name it: Glock 19

Name: Alexander Romanov
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160 lbs
Personality: Alexander has autism. He's socially awkward, confused a lot, and very quiet. He doesn't like being touched and he doesn't like loud noises. He is afraid of sliding doors and of bells and small spaces. He can't be in large crowds, he can't be in small rooms, he can't go to movies alone, and he can't be left alone to his own devices. But Alexander can kill a man without blinking an eye. He is callous and strong when he is ready to kill, but everyday functioning is hard for him. He's very nice but very awkward.
Appearance:
0c920bd5e9b5c552a285d79335392ba8--dylan-o-brian-maze-runner.jpg

Mafia Family Name: Romanov Mafia
Position: Soldier/Son of Boss
Year you were inducted: Birth
Weapon:
M-Weapon-Blog-Tracking-Point.jpg

fd610fb9094711cee9ef1d0eae9afdfe.jpg

Car: None
Outfit:
2bd3c4ee9e97210c71c40f096f5e8a6c--fashion-guys-men-fashion-style.jpg

Danger Level: VERY VERY DANGEROUS