• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy welcome to Carlisle Academy

Megeara

Welcome To Carlisle Academy.
This school is for the gifted and special teens of world. Hidden in the alps, the campus cannot be seen from a normal human eye. The school is a safe haven for all to grow and learn how to control their powers. So coming into the new fall semester i am honored to be sending you this letter. So please respond back and We will see you soon.
Anticipating meeting you.

Dean Carlisle.

Okay! Hi guys. So, i am looking for a group of people to help make this fantasy school an awesome story. So if you are interested i will list a list of types of people you can choose from and you can choose to be a freshman to a senior.
When you choose what your character will be, submit it with a bio with a picture.

Types of people
angel
shape shifter
demon (be careful with this)
elementalist
pyro
Nephliem
witch
fairy
warlock​

I am intrigued, and also captivated by the demon. Why the need to be careful?

Name: Love Jonsey
Grade: 11th Junior
Class: Witch
Specialty: Beast summoning
Personality: Calm, not very social, book smart, talkative once comfortable, prefers animals to people
Background: Grew up with non-magical parents who accepted and loved her anyway and were very supportive once she got the letter to join the school. Telling her to go and progress her talents, she was always a rather quiet kid who just got along with all animals.

Name: Marcus Brown
Grade: freshman
Class: Shapeshifter
personality: friendly and we'll meaning guy though he takes to scarcasm and dry humor and he is not the most sensitive to others feelings.

Bio: Nothing too spectacular as far as home life if you discount the fact he and his older Sister Sarah are shapeshifters and Marcus got scolded for using his abilities to play pranks. When he got the invitation his parents encouraged him to attend. It was helped by the fact his sister graduated from the school as a year before. Besidse he couldn't pass learning some more tricks for his pranks

Last edited:
0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Name
Terran King
Year
Junior
Ability
Elementalist

Personality
Terran is confident and not afraid to start a fight, but he doesn't often start conversations. He is intelligent, strategic, and aloof. He was named after his grandfather, which happened to be the same element that appeared first (earth). Terran is level-headed, calm, and occasionally cocky. Brave is a trait often associated with him and he isn't known for recklessness. He spends a lot of time thinking situations and scenarios through before he takes the next step. Often his blunt manners ignore socially acceptable responses to situations. Despite his confident nature he is a kind guy, once you melt the hard exterior. He isn't one to readily open up to anyone and his circle of friends is usually small. He spends a lot of time alone studying and practicing his ability. Once you befriend him, he is loyal, sarcastic, funny, and encouraging.
History
Earth powers were a strong trait in his father's side of the family and he was named after his grandfather. His mother's side of the family had more of a variety of powers. Not all of the powers present were strong. Terran was fortunate to inherit many of the powers from both sides of his family. When he was young, Terran began manipulating the earth before his other powers became present. After his all of his abilities were known, his parents began teaching him how to control them. As a boy, he'd grow frustrated and light something on fire or a tantrum would cause a small quake to happen to his house and the few beside his. He quickly learned to control his abilities, which are also a sense of frustration for him. His parents were strict and told him to hide his powers; he did as they said, but hated it. He'd often sneak off into the woods to practice. Once he started attending Carlisle academy he was finally able to be himself and he began to change into the young man he is today.

Last edited:
Name: Zena Kuzuki
Year: Freshman
Class: Shape Shifter

Zena's main form:

580320 Zena's less common form

Personality:

Indeed, Zena is a shape shifter, but only on a rare occasion will you find her not in one of her two 'shifts': her main form - a white, dragon of the Celestial Realms, or less so, a young and almost ordinary looking girl. She is incredibly intelligent, agile and self-resourceful, encompassing a nature of both reservation in her distrust and selflessness. Her bestial qualities, primarily as a dragon, enhance her determination to succeed and survive. Obtain Zena's trust, and you make a loyal ally for life. You could say she is too reserved, but she would describe it as "passionate".

Weaknesses? Strange to say, Zena's deep fear of the dark drives sleep away from most nights, except with the flickering of a candle or some source of light. Although, she would never tell you that. She's not afraid of *anything*.

Biography:
Her birth remains a mystery, having lived and been reincarnated into many forms past, eventually to form a combination of life forms in just one life: a shapeshifter. Ultimately, this is her "last life". In her previous life, a dragon, she served as a protector - a defender and primarily a servant to the Kingdom of her birth, Hanukah, under the reign of King Falchresz. The Celestial city was besieged, set alight and left to ashes. Zena vowed since to remain in the form in which she had attempted to protect the city on that fateful day, unless providence urged her otherwise.
She sought training, enlightenment, and perhaps companionship - thus starting her quest to fulfill her time to her best at Carlisle Academy.

Last edited:
Welcome To Carlisle Academy.
This school is for the gifted and special teens of world. Hidden in the alps, the campus cannot be seen from a normal human eye. The school is a safe haven for all to grow and learn how to control their powers. So coming into the new fall semester i am honored to be sending you this letter. So please respond back and We will see you soon.
Anticipating meeting you.

Dean Carlisle.

Okay! Hi guys. So, i am looking for a group of people to help make this fantasy school an awesome story. So if you are interested i will list a list of types of people you can choose from and you can choose to be a freshman to a senior.
When you choose what your character will be, submit it with a bio with a picture.

Types of people
angel
shape shifter
demon (be careful with this)
elementalist
pyro
Nephliem
witch
fairy
warlock​
interested in being a shape shifter

I'm interested in making two characters one male, one female. The female would be a fae or nephilim. The male would possibly be an angel elementist, demon, neph, fae or a warlock possibly an angel. (I realize that's a really broad spectrum).

:bishiesparklesl: Ooooo! I'm interested! :bishiesparklesl:
Do you post the character sheet now?
I'm interested in becoming an elementalist or fairy!

Name: Cameron D'Angelo
Year: Freshman
Class: Witch
Specialty: N/A
Personality: Introvert, easy to get along with, eager to learn, bookworm, tries to avoid conflict/confrontation/drama as much as possible

Bio: Cameron came into his powers at the rip age of 13. He never knew his parents. Instead it was his uncle, Rinehart, who raised him and taught him a little bit about his powers but he still has a lot to learn. So, Cameron was ecstatic when he received the letter from Carlisle Academy.
Before making the big move into the academy, his uncle gifted him his first familiar in the form of a black kitten named, Kier.

Cameron's Magic: For simple spells, Cameron doesn't use a wand, rather his magic comes from within him, he need only to focus/concentrate and point.
For more complex spells, Cameron reads from a spell book and/or has to prepare a potion via a cauldron.
(If anyone is familiar with Sabrina, The Teenage Witch/Chilling Adventures of Sabrina that is the magic system I'm going with for this character.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back