• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy welcome to Carlisle Academy

Everyone. If you are still interested i will be finalizing everything by tomorrow im sorry i was out of the country please let me know

This is classes to choose from please post schedules here and ill arrange them.
And ill pair people in dorms once i know who wants to continue

If you’re still taking characters i’ll have one up in a bit. I was wondering if those are the only creatures available or if I can play a mermaid.

View attachment 589529View attachment 589530
Name: Cameron D'Angelo
Year: Freshman
Class: Witch
Specialty: N/A
Personality: Introvert, easy to get along with, eager to learn, bookworm, tries to avoid conflict/confrontation/drama as much as possible

Bio: Cameron came into his powers at the rip age of 13. He never knew his parents. Instead it was his uncle, Rinehart, who raised him and taught him a little bit about his powers but he still has a lot to learn. So, Cameron was ecstatic when he received the letter from Carlisle Academy.
Before making the big move into the academy, his uncle gifted him his first familiar in the form of a black kitten named, Kier.

Cameron's Magic: For simple spells, Cameron doesn't use a wand, rather his magic comes from within him, he need only to focus/concentrate and point.
For more complex spells, Cameron reads from a spell book and/or has to prepare a potion via a cauldron.
(If anyone is familiar with Sabrina, The Teenage Witch/Chilling Adventures of Sabrina that is the magic system I'm going with for this character.)​
If you are still interested i am redoing this and starting tomorrow so please post in the character page.

I'm interested in making two characters one male, one female. The female would be a fae or nephilim. The male would possibly be an angel elementist, demon, neph, fae or a warlock possibly an angel. (I realize that's a really broad spectrum).
If you are still interested i am redoing this and continuing tomorrow please post in the character sheet

Name: Zena Kuzuki
Year: Freshman
Class: Shape Shifter

Zena's main form:
View attachment 580322

View attachment 580320 Zena's less common form

Personality:

Indeed, Zena is a shape shifter, but only on a rare occasion will you find her not in one of her two 'shifts': her main form - a white, dragon of the Celestial Realms, or less so, a young and almost ordinary looking girl. She is incredibly intelligent, agile and self-resourceful, encompassing a nature of both reservation in her distrust and selflessness. Her bestial qualities, primarily as a dragon, enhance her determination to succeed and survive. Obtain Zena's trust, and you make a loyal ally for life. You could say she is too reserved, but she would describe it as "passionate".

Weaknesses? Strange to say, Zena's deep fear of the dark drives sleep away from most nights, except with the flickering of a candle or some source of light. Although, she would never tell you that. She's not afraid of *anything*.

Biography:
Her birth remains a mystery, having lived and been reincarnated into many forms past, eventually to form a combination of life forms in just one life: a shapeshifter. Ultimately, this is her "last life". In her previous life, a dragon, she served as a protector - a defender and primarily a servant to the Kingdom of her birth, Hanukah, under the reign of King Falchresz. The Celestial city was besieged, set alight and left to ashes. Zena vowed since to remain in the form in which she had attempted to protect the city on that fateful day, unless providence urged her otherwise.
She sought training, enlightenment, and perhaps companionship - thus starting her quest to fulfill her time to her best at Carlisle Academy.
If you are still interested i am redoing this and continuing tomorrow please post in the character sheet

No let me know what you would like if so
I’m very interested I just wanted to ask because my characters apperance doesn’t exactly fit any of those categories. I can show you if you’d like to get you’re verdict before I make a cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back