• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Camp White Oaks!

Beeze

!!!
"Welcome to Camp White Oaks. As you'll see here, this is the camp office. Our lovely camp director - Glitter - is usually stationed here. She's busy right now, but that's okay. That means we can get right to enjoying what camp has to offer!"

So in honor of the ending of summer and the beginning of the school year, I decided to boot up an old summer camp rp that I had run pretty successfully a couple years back. We can, as a group, create an overarching plot, but we can also just play with the ups and downs, friendships, romances, drama, and rivalry that occurs when many young people are stuck together.

Some Points -
• Campers will likely have a large age range (10-17 or so) that allows people to play a variety of characters.
• This can be either a small group or large group, depending on what kind of plot we come up with, if we want one.
• I may create a discord ooc if anyone is interested, but ooc can be kept on site as well.
• I want this to be fun and a team effort.
• Side plots are also very encouraged. One I have in mind already is a group of campers getting lost.
• I'm not gonna be too picky about post lengths, but probably have a decent 1-2 paragraph minimum.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can start on the main page!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm glad to see there's some interest in this. I want to make sure people would actually join before I make it but I'm thinking I'm also gonna keep it pretty casual and hopefully won't take too long to make?

This sounds great. I would like to take part in it. So far all the RPs have been short for me for one or the other reason so I hope this will last longer than they have.

Sounds cute. Are camp counselor characters available or is it just campers only?

I'd be interested in joining if you've not got too many people already! =)
Is there a requirement for how often posts would need to be?

So posting would not have really any activity requirement
I realize that this may cause it to die, but I don't want anyone to be pressured into going fast when I disappeared for a bit. That'd make me a bit of a hypocrite.

Anyway, I apologize for the delay. Some stuff went down that I'm still dealing with and I'm sick on top of it all so I really haven't been able to get on. If anyone is still interested, let me know and I'll shoot for next weekend to get itbup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back